Prosecco and Animal Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My god, I thought. What am I doing? This is crazy! I love Steve, not Nigel. But there was a magnetism about Nigel that I could not resist. I lifted my ass from the seat as he gently pulled my panties down to my feet and then removed them completely. My shaved pussy gaped before him. I was open and exposed. I expected him to kiss me or undress but instead he did something completely unexpected. He reached across for my phone and gave it to me saying "Call Steve."

"What?" I said. "At a moment like this? Are you mad?"

"Call him," he repeated. "I want to lick you out while he's on the line. I'll stay quiet. He won't know I'm here but please do it."

My hands shook as I dialled Steve's US Sim card number. It would be lunchtime on the West Coast. He'd pick up immediately. He did.

"Hi honey," the familiar tone of my husband came down the line - and the totally unfamiliar but wickedly delightful feeling of Nigel's tongue probing my slit came from below.

"Hi babe. Just phoning to see how things are going ahhh!" I said, the last sound coming involuntary as Nigel's tongue flicked over my clitoris.

"It's going well, honey," said Steve and he chatted for thirty seconds during which Nigel lifted me from the stool and took me over to the sofa.

"MMMMM that's good" I moaned as Steve told me about the presentation he'd given that morning. In fact what was good was the wave of orgasmic pleasure washing over me as Nigel's tongue entered me and his lips pushed into me to suck at my clit gently but insistently.

Nigel motioned for the phone. I gave it to him and he put Steve on speaker so he could hear too. He returned his attention to my pussy and stripped off his trousers and boxers. I saw his dick stiffen. It was beautiful. Size really isn't important, but there's nothing that turns a girl on more than a beautiful cock. I knew I wanted this one inside me, married for not.

"Oh babe that's really great," I said - ostensibly to Steve but with my fingers running through Nigel's hair as he ground his face into my pussy with a series of deep licks and flicks. I felt the first spasm of my building orgasm.

"Are you OK, babe?" came Steve's voice from Seattle. "You sound a little strange".

"Urngh!" was all I could manage as I stifled a moan. I was humming and my body was spasming. My head thrashing from side to side in the first few uncontrolled seconds. This was an illicit thrill I had never know was remotely possible. I was being licked out by my husband's colleague while he listened unknowingly from the other side of the Atlantic. Wicked, but delicious.

In later months I told myself that it was only sex. That it had no bearing on my love for my husband. Steve is in my heart. Nigel merely had my pussy. But I wickedly kept Steve on the line as I pulled Nigel up to me and buried my tongue in his mouth with a deep passionate lover's kiss.

"I want you in me right now" I said to Nigel.

"Jesus, babe! I want that too but we'll have to wait until Thursday night," came Steve's voice.

I took Nigel's penis in my hand and slurped my mouth around it. Oh the dilemma! It was beautiful and I wanted to kiss it and suck it and swallow his cum. But I also wanted it inside me.

"No, right now lover boy" I said facing Nigel and pulling his cock closer to my soaking wet pussy.

"Wow! Transatlantic phone sex? OK, I'm on for that!" said Steve.

"Fuck me" I ordered Nigel. He positioned himself and pushed his stiff cock an inch inside me. I closed my eyes and sighed. We'd crossed a boundary. I was officially an adulteress.

"Anytime, babe," said Steve and he started talking dirty to me telling me what he was going to do on Thursday when he got home.

As Steve spoke, Nigel pushed his cock deeper and deeper into me. When he was at full hilt we kissed again. I felt so replete but I wanted more. I wanted Nigel's hot sticky cum flooding into me. "Fuck me harder babe,"

"Wow, babe. This is so hot!" said Steve as Nigel set up a rhythm and pounded me with white hot thrusts. After each one I moaned. Steve must have wondered what had gotten into his wife. The answer was seven inches of Nigel's beautiful cock.

When Nigel came he grunted and I was sure Steve must have heard. He shuddered as his balls constricted and then shot their first spurt of cum into me. Five more spurts followed. My pussy seemed to lap it all up. I dropped the phone and Nigel and I locked mouths together for a full minute before he repositioned me on the sofa and withdrew. I looked down as the sight of the pool of Nigel's cum leaking out of me beneath my flat stomach. It gathered on the sofa making a stain that remains to this day. Nigel picked up the phone and handed it to me. I said something to Steve about having stupidly left something burning in the oven and we said goodbye. Then I returned to Nigel.

I can't explain this. I can't blame the wine. I was conscious of what I was doing. I just needed something that night that I have never needed before or since. Nigel stayed the night and we fucked three more times in our marital bed. I told him I would fulfil his wildest fantasies. He could tie me up, spank me, face fuck me or even fuck me anally. I would be his slut. All he wanted, however, was for me to wear my wedding dress and the black panties. I got the dress out of the wardrobe and put it on. He was transformed by the sight and his cock was rigid. We fucked like crazy and he filled me with another load of his cum. I knew I should get the dress cleaned, but deep down I also knew that I wouldn't. It would keep the stains and smells of that night as silent witness to my wicked night of adultery.

We fell asleep in each other's arms and woke the next morning to enjoy what we assumed would be one last fuck.

"I'm assuming you're on the pill, Sara," he said as he entered me for the seventh time in twelve hours.

"No, Nigel," I confessed. "I'm not using anything. But I'm not covering that beautiful dick of yours with latex. Fill me up, lover."

Nigel stayed with me the rest of the week and we had two more nights of passion before he dropped me off at the airport on Thursday to wait for Steve's flight. The next day he flew to Moscow and I haven't seen him since.

Steve and I had fantastic sex on Thursday night and my period came and went the week after so I knew I'd got away with it. I later found out Nigel had indeed borne a grudge against Steve for the Portuguese deal, and I know that somewhere in the mix fucking the pretty little wife of his enemy was his way of getting revenge. But the thing is I loved every minute of it. I'm not sure I'd do it again, but at the time it felt right. No excuses, it would kill Steve to know the truth, and I'm not about to go confessing, but sometimes excuses are beside the point. Deep down we're all animals. And at some point that animal lust will need an outlet.

12