Protecting Amanda Clarke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meaning she became intensely aware of Amanda removing her tongue from her cunt, Emily feeling too much bliss to feel disappointed, especially when her lover began swallowing her cum.

Once she had devoured what had flowed into her mouth Amanda started sucking Emily's juices straight from the source, that source only too happy to give Amanda what she so desired, and the second she had no more to give her the brunette with the blonde streaks shoved her tongue deep into the blonde's cunt and began tongue fucking her harder than ever before, Emily crying out as she was forced to cum again.

Then again, then again, and then again, Amanda tongue fucking her relentlessly until she was given another dose of girl cum and then going right back to her tongue work, turning Emily into a sweaty, writhing mess in the process.

There were nights back in juvie the then Amanda had allowed the real Emily Thorne to fuck her into unconsciousness. Somehow that wasn't an option right now, the woman now known as Emily Thorne feeling a strong urge to return the favour until she found herself tightening her grip in brunette hair and pulling the woman known as Amanda Clarke back up into her arms, kissing her without hesitation and in doing so tasting her own cum and pussy cream on Amanda's lips.

Emily then flip them over and grinding herself down onto her lesbian lover, in a way trying to show her gratitude, and another way trying to show Amanda she was now the one in control. As if she'd ever truly given it up in their relationship.

Amanda would do anything for Emily. Absolutely anything. And giving up control during sex was no big favour, especially as when Emily eventually broke the kiss she went straight for Amanda's tits. It may have been years but girl remembered how to make her feel good, Amanda immediately threw her head back and letting out a loud moan as Emily's lips wrapped around her right nipple and began sucking.

After almost a minute of passionate sucking Emily switch to the other nipple to give it the same treatment, and then back again, Emily going back and forth between those nipples like they won't already rock hard from Amanda dining on her favourite treat.

If Amanda licked her lips she could still just about taste that heavenly flavour, finding even more of it on her face which she scooped into her mouth as Emily added first her tongue and then her teeth into the mix.

Amanda liked it when that tongue flicked her nipples, but she absolutely loved it when her nipples were gently nipped, and Emily hadn't forgotten just how much pressure to use. It made Amanda want to find out what else Emily remembered about their nights together, a few minutes of foreplay all it taking to turn that want into need.

Reaching down and beginning to gently push on Emily's head Amanda moaned, "Mmmmmmm, please Emily, don't tease me. Ohhhhhhhh, you know I get sooooooo fucking horny from eating your pussy, so don't make me wait. You remember, huh? How much I hate waiting? How much I love the taste of your creamy cunt so much I'd be ready to pop just from going down on you? Oooooooooh do you remember how you used to torture me with your little tongue, make me beg and whimper for you, mmmmmmmm, tease me until I could barely speak? Do you remember Emily, do you remember what you used to do to me?"

"I remember you wouldn't shut up." Emily growled as she finally removed away from Amanda's tits.

That was true. Normally the then black haired girl had insisted that the curly haired brunette pleasure her first because they always ended up with an audience of guards thanks to the now Amanda's inability to stay quiet.

To be fair that was all the then Amanda's fault, the girl who called herself Amanda now still blaming the now Emily for all those times they got caught. But they never really got into trouble for fucking. It wasn't against the rules, and the pervy guards and inmates loved the show. Of course the ice queen had felt she could have tried harder to be quiet, Emily and Amanda having that argument several times while they were locked up, although each time it just ended up leading to more audience-attracting lesbian sex.

An easy way to avoid the argument was for one or both of them to distract the other, and nothing was more effective than one of them positioning themselves in between the other's legs and beginning to lick some pussy.

This time round it was Emily's turn to do the distracting/licking, Amanda forgetting all about setting up that old argument in favour of closing her eyes and moaning in blissful happiness as prim and proper socialite Emily Thorne went back to licking her ex-cellmate's pussy like the little cunt lapper she was always meant to be. Oh yes, it didn't matter how rich and famous Emily was now, that cover girl face belonged in between Amanda's legs.

As she started licking pussy for the first time since the night after her cellmate got out of juvie Emily had to admit there was a certain sense of belonging. She had enjoyed sex with men, but it had always been mostly another form of manipulation.

That's how it had started with Amanda, but even when Emily was convincing herself she didn't have any romantic feelings whatsoever for this girl she felt connected to her. It was a connection which scared Emily, and more importantly one she couldn't afford to have, so she had ignored/denied it and pushed Amanda away at every opportunity. Now she wanted to enjoy what they had.

She certainly enjoyed the taste she had secretly missed, and indulging in an act so many still found taboo. There had actually been a rumour from a gossip magazine about herself and Amanda, one of many wild accusations which were normally just shots in the dark, but the writer had so perfectly nailed the truth that Emily had been force to publicly laugh it off.

Currently she wasn't as in the public eye as when she had been dating Daniel Grayson, but if and when she came out as Amanda Clarke she'd very much find herself back in the limelight. If she simultaneously or later admitted to having a lesbian affair with the woman she had paid to take her name many of the snobby socialites she had been forced to socialise with would be scandalised, Emily now almost looking forward to it just to see the reaction she got.

For now she refocused on the task at hand, namely making Amanda writhe underneath her tongue. Because while Emily craved the taste of Amanda's pussy, and revelled in the idea of admitting the true nature of the relationship between them, the thing she loved most was the reaction she got from the other girl.

Men were always so easy, but there was an art to making another woman feel good. In fact after all the sex she'd had with Amanda honestly Emily was disappointed just how easy men were, Emily proving she hadn't lost her touch by lapping up and down for several minutes with just the right amount of pressure before beginning to linger on Amanda's clit and entrance.

This drove Amanda wild, the brunette with the blonde streaks pushing her crotch up into Emily's face at the same time she grabbed her golden blonde hair with both hands and shoved downwards, forcing Emily as deep as she could go into Amanda's cunt.

Amanda also swore, just randomly and incoherently at first, but as Emily added sucking on her clit into the mix Amanda became increasingly coherent until Emily could understand every word of her begging. And yet still Emily teased her, not to be cruel, but because she owed Amanda and incredibly hard orgasm, and she knew this was the best way to give it to her.

Instead of being grateful Amanda became increasingly frustrated though, eventually growling, "Fuck me! Fuck me you bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm, please Emily, fuck me with your tongue. Please? Please, please, please, please Emily I need your tongue. I need your tongue inside my pussy right now or I swear I'm going to go crazy! Oh God, I need your tongue! I need it soooooooooo bad, ooooooooooh fuck, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh shit, fuck me, oh fuck me. Tongue fuck me like the little aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Amanda would have said anything to get what she wanted in that moment, the problem was she couldn't think of anything she had to offer Emily Thorne. This girl had already taken her name, her identity, her heart, her body and her soul. What could she possibly offer her now?

Even if she gained something of value this girl had to know by now all she needed to do was ask and Amanda would give it up willingly, no questions asked. Well, not no questions asked, because as much as she loved her with all her heart Amanda didn't quite trust Emily, not after everything they had gone through, but that just showed how pathetic she was because even though Amanda didn't trust interest Emily she was still give her anything.

She would give her child, Amanda thought to her horror. If Emily wanted her child, the only part of Jack she had left, a man they had both loved to a certain extent... Amanda would give him to her.

Her sweet baby boy, the only thing she had done right in her life except for maybe falling for the real Amanda Clarke, and she would give him up. The thought made Amanda ashamed. She was so overwhelmed by it she openly wept, which in a bizarre twist actually seemed to get her what she wanted.

Before Amanda could become to overwhelmed with shame at being the world's worst mother Emily wiped out her ability to think with the insertion of her tongue into her pussy, Amanda letting a series of garbled sounds at the slow penetration followed by pathetic sounding whimpers as Emily cruelly left her tongue fully inside her for what felt like hours.

In reality it was only a few seconds, and Emily totally made it up to her by slowly beginning to tongue fuck her, those gentle but firm in and out thrusts causing Amanda to arch her back, claw at the bed sheets and let out a blissfully happy cry.

For a while her voice came back to her, Amanda screaming at the top of her lungs, "YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, YES, YES, YES, YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD FUCK ME! TONGUE FUCK ME, FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK ME LIKE A DYKE! MMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, EAT ME LIKE THE DYKE SLUT YOU ARE! OHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMM YOU LOVE THAT PUSSY, DON'T YA? YEAH, YOU ALWAYS WERE A AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWWD!"

Amanda obviously hit a nerve, which was kind of surprising. Normally it took a lot to get Emily pissed off. She was always so cold, calm and calculating. Or at least she had been. It was now a very long time since they had been locked up together.

In fact it felt like a lifetime. Several lifetimes in fact. And in that time Emily had tried so hard to be something she wasn't how much of her cellmate was really left underneath there? Amanda had been pondering that question for quite some time, but Emily had kept the most important thing for now, namely retained her amazing ability to eat pussy.

Of course Amanda had taught Emily everything she knew, but the girl had a certain level of enthusiasm which was hard if not impossible to fake which was so wonderfully intoxicating. Oh yes, part of Amanda just wanted to stay like this all night long, with Emily's head in between her legs and that talented tongue of hers deep in her cunt.

Another part of her wanted to stay like this forever, because it seemed almost impossible that anything could give her more pleasure than this. However she knew from experience that was something else, and with just the few harder tongue thrusts she could get it.

Again opening her mouth Amanda tried to beg for the type of orgasm only Emily had ever been able to give her, but all that came out was gibberish. She tried again and again and again, but all she could do right now was scream, cry and the occasional whimper or moan.

That was it, the tongue fucking she was receiving was too overwhelming for her to do anything else. Hell, it was hard enough for her to even continue thinking when she once again had the woman she loved more than life itself fucking her.

Emily forgot just how explosively Amanda came, and just how addicting the liquid was. As soon as it hit her taste buds Emily let out a soft moan, pulled out her tongue and clamped her mouth tightly around Amanda's entrance so she could swallow as much as her former cellmate's cum as possible.

Unfortunately for her she was a bit out of practice, and as memory served even the day she was released from juvie and had months of practice going down on Amanda on a daily basis Emily still wasn't able to swallow all the other girl's cum, so naturally she didn't stand a chance now, even though she tried her best.

Although there was something to be said for having her face covered in girl cum, Emily smiling into Amanda's pussy as she imagined herself talking to a reporter or even having a press conference to confess the truth while her face was still stained with cunt cream.

It was so delightfully scandalous Emily almost wanted to make some calls. Instead she concentrated on swallowing Amanda's cum and then resuming the tongue fucking to get more of it, Emily eventually adding first one and then two fingers into the mix, shoving them into Amanda's cunt and pumping them in and out of her while she sucked on her clit.

For a while Emily went back and forth between fingering and tongue fucking the other woman. She wasn't exactly sure how long. Could have been minutes, could have been hours.

All Emily knew for sure that a lot of girl cum ended up on her face and in her stomach, and it only ended when Amanda pulled her into a passionate kiss, the golden blonde getting quite a thrill out of the curly haired brunette tasting her own cum and pussy juice on her lips and tongue, much like Emily had done a short while ago.

Again Emily wasn't sure how long the kiss lasted, but when it ended Amanda look at her pleadingly and begged, "Please stay."

Emily sighed and again, "Amanda-."

"Just for tonight." Amanda interrupted, "Be the martyr if you have too in the morning, just please, stay with me tonight?"

Of course it wouldn't be just tonight. Emily had once promised Amanda that they would be together after this was all over, and now that it was and she was once again in the arms of this beautiful woman Emily was struggling to remember why she was in such a rush to turn herself in.

Maybe it was because she was tired, maybe because she wasn't sure what her identity was anymore and wanted to reclaim something, anything, even if it was something bad. But as she allowed herself to be pulled down into a soft embrace and gently fall asleep in the arms of her lesbian lover staying here with Amanda didn't sound so bad. Maybe together they could protect whatever was left of Amanda Clarke.

12