Protection Racket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped and closed my eyes. It felt like she was wringing every ounce of cum from me. A few splashes coated her lips, and she licked them for me as I continued to ejaculate onto her. The last few eruptions soaked her hands with salty cum, even as she continued to pump me.

Eventually, I whistled faintly and stepped back away from her, pulling my shorts up and shaking my head at her.

'Damn, girl. You're something else.'

Sasha seemed to be considering whether it was worth donning her tank top yet again. Her tits and face were thoroughly caked with cum now. Frowning, she eventually settled on some kind of crazy compromise and pulled on her tight sports bra. Her tank top she threw over her shoulder like a towel, and came smoothly to her feet. I realized, surprised, that she was a lithe five feet ten inches, almost as tall as me.

'Well, Mr. Slade... You are... quite something... yourself. Always when I come to this gym I find the bad boys come on to me.' She grinned wickedly. 'But maybe if I train when you are around you could... Look after me...'

I cracked my knuckles.

'Sure, Sasha. But you know... There'd have to be some quid pro quo....'

She shrugged breezily, and walked towards the door. I followed the sway of her perfect ass, and felt my cock stir again improbably soon.

Looking back, she raised one eyebrow. 'I do not know this... quid pro quo.... But I know that I will let me... how you say.... bang me... however and whenever you want. My ass, my mouth, my titties... I will be your cum toy. But you keep other idiots off me. We have deal?

It was a deal alright.

Like I said, it was a whole new beginning.

12