Prototype Ch. 12

Story Info
All good things come to an end... or do they?
11.7k words
4.51
30.3k
40

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie rose from her prone position on the bed to face me. "I'm afraid Rachel won't be able to say much at the moment, my love," She said as her the lower half of her face glistened in the light of the hallway behind me- evidence of just how much Rachel had been enjoying her attention.

The reason for Rachel's apparent inability to speak became patently obvious as Maggie's outstretched arm invited my eyes up and over the remains of Rachel's outfit. There was a thick black ball gag that filling her mouth with evidence of copious amounts of drool having escaped around its margins. That went a long way to explaining the muffled sounds of moaning escaping the room as I had approached as well.

Maggie smiled devilishly at me, her expression clearly proclaiming her pride in her ingenuity. "Didn't want her to interrupt your fun while we had a bit of our own."

"Okay. That explains the gag, but what about the..." Four thin black ropes held Rachel all but spread eagle on the bed. Rachel's skin was covered with a thick sheen of sweat, easily visible through the leather straps of the bondage outfit masquerading as a dress that she was still technically 'wearing'. The sheets beneath her looked to have wicked away quite a bit of sweat and cum as well. They had been at this for some time.

"The ropes?" Maggie asked, following my eyes and correctly conflating my continued silence as the desire for further explanation. She shifted her position to get more comfortable- though she still took advantage of Rachel's vulnerability to casually run a finger up and down an exposed inner thigh. "I had to assume that Rachel's loyalty would only go so far, my love. I didn't want her conflicted between following my order to not move and enjoying the torture I had planned for her. So I removed the temptation to disobey- intentionally or otherwise."

I nodded in quick approval of her efforts, before reluctantly continuing with what had brought me to interrupt them in the first place. "I'm afraid I have some questions she needs to answer. I'm going to need you to ungag her now." I cocked my head slightly, surprised at how little anger or resentment had been evident in the tone of my request. I was fairly sure that Rachel had done something incredibly dangerous- and yet my temper had yet to flare. "Why am I so calm about this?"

"I can do that," Maggie said, nodding gently. "But I still don't think she's going to be in any condition to answer you for a bit."

As if in agreement Rachel let out a soft moan with only half-lidded eyes. She had not even bothered to tug at any of her bonds. I was forced to admit that Maggie might have a point.

"All done out there, then?" Maggie asked, rising from the bed and slipping into my arms. She looked up at me expectantly. "There's nothing more you'd like to do with them- for now?"

"I have a sneaking suspicion they would be more than willing to do anything I wanted- but yes. I've had my fun for now. As I said, what I really want is answers. And it seems you have fucked senseless the only one who has them. Unless..." I let my eyes wander from Rachel's prone form to meet Maggie's beside me.

She smiled up at me, tweaking my nose gently with a single digit that smelled strongly of Rachel's sex. "I may have a few of those answers you're looking for, Benjamin. But first- I think we could both use a good shower." She drew herself out of my arms, pulling me back down the hall and away from Rachel's quiet moans.

I resisted as she tried pulling me past what I was soon to discover was the guest bathroom- gesturing towards it as if I thought she had simply missed her intended destination.

Maggie chuckled softly, gently tugging at me to continue. "Not there, silly. Trust me."

I relented, evidently having fucked off most of my desire to fight. She had said I would get answers, and the idea of a shower did have its appeal. Especially with Maggie- though space would likely be a bit cramped.

Following her lead, we rounded the corner back out in the main room of the apartment once more. Now that I was not immediately distracted by the myriad of supple temptations allayed before me, I actually took a moment to appreciate my surroundings. The apartment, if it could be called such a thing for taking up fully half a floor of the building, was just as extravagant in its presentation as the cars had been in the parking garage. It wasn't like it was gold plated, or anything- but everything from the soft carpets beneath my feet to the solid black granite kitchen counters I had barely noticed before spoke of a level of luxury that I had only dreamed of and had long since given up hoping to acquire. Though the sight of it at the time was more than enough to rekindle those desires.

"I will have a place like this someday," I swore to myself. I was beginning to truly realize that anything was possible with the help of my machine. "Just have to convince the right people to take a little training session and..."

Maggie led me around the corner as the mound of entwined bodies, legs, and arms of the three women I had left only moments before began to unravel. Each of them slinked up to the edge of the bed, a trio of amazing pairs of tits waiting patiently for whatever might happen next.

I found myself in a similar, if less titillated state of mind. Maggie had asked me to trust her. I realized in that moment that I did. Whatever it was she had intended tonight to be- I had enjoyed it thus far rather immensely and was evidently willing to see where it would lead to next. To that end I remained silent, allowing Maggie to further direct the three expectant beauties. Besides, it gave me the perfect opportunity to appreciate their naked forms in all their shared glory. The combination and juxtaposition of their unique skin tones along with their clashing personalities having added so much flavor to the memories I would take with me. Breasts the color of pale white, to cream, to a deep sun-kissed luster rose and fell with each breath as they listened intently to Maggie's every word.

"Benjamin and I are going to take a shower. Rachel is tied up in the spare bedroom. Get her loose and then get her some water, or something else to drink. Make sure she's ready to talk when we get out."

Desirae nodded, as all three of them moved quickly to obey Maggie's instructions.

"This way," Maggie said, turning her full attention back to me as she pulled me into the walk-in closet next to the oversized bed- and the master bathroom just beyond. The tiles were a broad white and grey ceramic that should have been cold to the touch but were surprisingly warm beneath my bare feet. The counters were a white marble that dropped at the edge of the double sink to flow around a large jacuzzi bathtub in one corner. Next to that was an oversized walk-in shower with two shower heads on opposite corners and more than enough room for the both of us.

It was towards this latter objective that I was now being gently directed. "Get the water nice and warm," Maggie whispered, reaching for the top of her jeans. "I still have a few things I need to get rid of before I can join you." She had lost the jacket at some point while I had been fucking her new friends, but with Rachel tied to the bed and unable to use her hands she had evidently not seen any need to remove the remainder of her clothing.

I realized in that moment I had no intention of giving her the time nor opportunity to remedy that issue as she desired- the flicker of a deviant grin on my face the only warning she received. Thankfully it wasn't enough for her to do anything about it before I had pulled her into the shower with me and flipped on one spout and was reaching past her for the other.

"Benjamin! What are- ah! Fuck that's cold!" She tried to pull back, succeeding only in backing into the steady stream of cold water from the second shower as it caught her from behind. "I'm still dressed!"

She had a point. One I had failed to consider when the otherwise irresistible opportunity had presented itself. I gritted my teeth through the shock of cold it as it cascaded down my exposed flesh. "I think we could both use a bit of a cold shower. Don't you?"

The flash of anger in her eyes melted quickly into desire, despite the temperature of the water. Already soaked to the bone she stepped up, wrapping her arms around me as her lips met mine in a kiss. It took a little effort to open her bra with one hand. The other was busy holding her against me as we turned and leaned back against a wall. By the time she had managed to remove her pants the water from both ends of the stall was hot enough to begin steaming up the rest of the room.

I let the moment linger- stretching out the time I had to just enjoy the presence of Maggie's naked flesh against me as the water flowed down and around us- washing away most of the evidence of our earlier dalliances. "You promised me some answers," I whispered in her ear finally.

I could feel her smile against me as she gave a soft snort of amusement. "I promised no such thing- but you shall have them all the same." She leaned away from me, letting one stream catch her head full on, smoothing her hair down into one solid, wet slick of auburn running past her shoulders.

Another clue fell into place. "Her hair!" I could count the number of times I had seen her hair without some type of braid or design in the last year on one hand. And yet when she had greeted me at the door tonight it had been straight and simple. I had not paid particular attention to her hair care tips over the years- but when it was such an integral aspect of her nature it had been a hard subject to obliquely avoid. Which was why I had learned long ago that while wetting her hair while braided was a good way to get a curl- it led to all manner of headaches combing it out.

"You had this entire evening planned. Didn't you." I accused her, though my voice still held no real malice or insult. "Right down to dragging me into the shower." I waited a moment while she collected her thoughts- using the excuse of further straightening her wet hair as cover to buy her more time. "Exactly how bad is it that you needed three women to fuck me into submission before you have the courage to tell me?"

The mention of the titular trio, and the possibility of any further role they might have to play left me considerably more concerned about what those three might be up too. "Out there doing who knows what with Rachel while Maggie distracts me in the shower." Maggie bit her lip absently as I pulled her to me, no longer patient enough to delay. "Out with it, Maggie. What did Rachel do?" I demanded, the first flares of my temper roused by my sudden suspicions.

"It's not all bad, Benjamin," Maggie said quickly- doing her best to undermine what she heard creeping into my voice. "Yes, Rachel has been a bit naughty. But she has always been loyal to you. This doesn't change that."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "You did all you could to tire me out- and to wear her down enough that I had to talk to you before I could hear her side of the story. Why?"

"Because..." Maggie's eyes searched my face as she drew in even closer to me, wrapping her arms around me so I couldn't escape her, even if I wanted to. "Because I owe her. And..." Her voice dropped to a whisper, barely loud enough for me hear over the water. "And because I want to be just like her."

I don't know what my nascent paranoia had been expecting, but it hadn't been that. "Wait, what?"

Her eyes softened as she smiled gently at me. "Look- we're here. You may as well let me clean you off while I explain." She reached for a loofah hanging from a rack and sprayed a bit of soap onto it. I eyed the spongy contraption in her hands suspiciously. "Don't worry. It's new. We had the whole evening planned out- remember?"

I considered her for a moment- reminding myself that I had just decided I trusted her not five minutes prior. "Alright. Explain," I said, turning around to give her better access to my back.

Maggie took her time scrubbing down every inch of me, both front and back. She paid special attention to my cock in a vain attempt to draw some life back into it. Unfortunately, between the evening's prior activities and the subject matter at hand, she was met with little success.

While she was doing this, she described what Rachel had done. How she had stolen my spare keys to make her own copy and then returned them without my notice. That she had proceeded to use my machine without my permission. Desirae was first, to "clean up the mess she had made." Maggie once again took the blame for 'over-reacting' that night. After that, Rachel had used it twice more on Cassie and Zoe.

Evidently, the primary reasons she hadn't accomplished even more had been my twiddling on the machine to make my improvements, along with my recently deteriorating work ethic.

Any of those revelations should have been enough to enrage me. But at the time, the heat from the water soaking into me, along with Maggie's gentle if exfoliating touch, combined with the memories and exertions of the evening to keep my temper nice and calm inside its cage. I guess their plan had been a success, at least insofar as keeping me from blowing my top and doing something I would later regret.

"But why do you feel like you owe her?" I asked, taking the opportunity to turn the tables and spread soap all over Maggie's body. I briefly considered using the scrubber but didn't want the extra barrier between my hand and her flesh.

Maggie leaned back against the shower wall and- I know we were in the shower, so you may doubt the accuracy of this observation, but I swear her eyes were moist with tears as she continued. "Because she kept me from making the biggest mistake of my life." Her emotional state was verified by the short sniffle she attempted to hide from me. "I almost lost you."

I stopped scrubbing down her outer thighs and stood up. Taking her face in my soap covered hands, I forced her to look me in the eyes. "I would never have allowed that to happen," I assured her- putting any insecurity she might have been feeling to rest with a kiss.

One we both immediately regretted as we were forced to rinse the soap out of our mouths the moment after. "Serves you right," Maggie snorted, punching me gently in the shoulder. "Should have been you talking sense into me. As I recall it was Rachel that did most of the heavy lifting." I decided it best to not further deflect blame by telling her that had been Rachel's idea in the first place. "That's exactly what I'm talking about. Rachel helped me so much... There's so much about her that I envy. Not just her tits," Maggie said, timing the comment for when I was paying particularly close attention to her own.

"I like your tits." It was the truth. I did like them. I would have liked them more if they were bigger- but they worked for her.

"You're sweet. But I want bigger ones. Like Rachel's, or Desirae's. God damn..." We both were lost for a moment in our shared contemplation of glorious breasts.

"Turn around- I'll wash your back."

Maggie did as she was told without complaint, sighing wistfully against the wall. "You have no idea how lucky you are to have found her, Benjamin. I mean it. Do you realize what she's done for-" She gasped involuntarily as my freshly rinsed finger slipped down between her thighs and slipped inside of her. "... for you..."

I leaned up against her, enjoying the way the soap on her back lubricated the space between us as I pressed her harder against the wall. "Do tell," I whispered in her ear as encouragement.

"She has... uhm- She has taken... three other... hMm... three women." Maggie braced herself against the wall with her arms as she moaned through parted lips. I took her difficulty talking as a sign my efforts were appreciated and continued to stroke the inside of her pussy in just the right place to set her off.

"Made them... your- fuck. Your slaves!" She was squirming against me now. I couldn't be sure if she was trying to slow me down or push herself over the edge.

"My slaves?" I asked her darkly. "They didn't call me master."

"They belong... to her... just like she belongs... to you... she did it... for- for! Going to... going to!" Maggie pounded her fist against the wall as she attempted to warn me.

"Cum for me, Maggie," I commanded and smiled as she obeyed. Loudly. I hadn't been fair to her- pushing her so hard like that. But it had done the trick. I wrapped an arm around her waist, backing her away even as I wrapped her hair around the other hand and used it as a handle to bend her at the waist and back down against the wall.

It may have just been a matter of time. Or maybe it had been Maggie's distracted reminder that I would end the evening with three more slaves than I had started with. The why didn't really matter as much of the reality- my cock had found its second, or rather third wind. Maggie moaned through her aftershocks as I stood behind her- taking advantage of her fresh lubrication to push it as deep into her as I could manage in one slow stroke. "Ffffuck... I didn't... I thought- feels so good!" She moaned.

I didn't have any real expectation that I would be able to cum yet again that evening- but that didn't mean I wasn't going to give Maggie a good ride while she was so ripe for the taking. I tried to hold off the inevitable, reaching out to push the water handles deeper and deeper into the red. Unfortunately, fate- and the fluid dynamics of modern water heaters conspired against us. What had started as a cold shower for the both of us, all too soon ended as one as well.

We were both smiling as we dried off- each of us attending only to our own needs for the time being. No need for further distraction beyond the never-ending temptation to simply stare in disbelief at Maggie's naked form.

"Stop that! You still have to talk to Rachel," She chided me- catching me watching her as she wrapped her hair up in her towel and threw it back over her head. Of course, this left the rest of her completely exposed- only making her request to stop staring at her all the more difficult. She ignored me, turning to pick up her still soaking wet jeans from the floor. "I suppose I could always borrow some of Dez's clothes for the ride home- if there isn't enough time to dry these tonight."

Unfortunately for me, I was so lost in thought at that moment I didn't really register the importance of that comment. "What did you mean before?" I asked, looking up to catch the less than pleased look she was giving her bra as it dangled from her hands with small rivulets of water streaming from it. "When you said you wanted to be just like Rachel, I mean."

Evidently abandoning it as a lost cause, Maggie tossed it into one of the sinks. "What? Oh, that."

I had my towel wrapped around me- not that I needed to, considering the present company. I could tell she was mildly uncomfortable with the topic. I stepped up to her, wrapping my arms around her from behind as our reflections looked back at us in the bathroom mirror. I had been juggling so many revelations that night, I didn't want to drop this one. "Talk to me, Maggie."

She chewed on her lip for another moment before turning in my arms to face me. "She is... I want to be more like her. You've already helped so much- you and your magical machine." Her eyes were glistening again as her thoughts went back... had it only been barely more than a week? "When I think about who I was, how uptight I was. You helped me to let go of the worries. I'm so much better now."

She smiled up at me as if hoping that would be enough. I wasn't about to let her off the hook. "But..."