Prototype F-96 Pt. 05

Story Info
Guy spends some time on the beach.
2.6k words
4.55
90.4k
82

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 08/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NemoHoes
NemoHoes
274 Followers

Hey guys,

Sorry for another delay. I haven't been extremely motivated to write. This may well be the regular time between stories, just bear with me. Any suggestions for future installments are greatly appreciated.

Hope this part is up to scratch.

Cheers

*****

It was the school holidays, and about a month had passed since my last use of the remote. I had been having fairly regular consensual sex with the subjects I had influenced.

I glanced down at my phone hoping to see a new message from Dana, but to no avail there was none. I continued throwing a tennis ball against the wall of my room as I waited. During the month that had passed Dana and I saw less and less of each other, so we arranged to spend the week together. We planned the week around Caleb; he was going away to a sports camp on Friday morning and returning home on the next Saturday. I had already given the backstory to my parents and they were fully expecting me to be spending the week with him, what they weren't expecting is that I would more than likely be fucking his mother all week.

I thought about all that I had learnt about the remote: I learnt that with only one use of the remote on a subject they would retain their breast features but wouldn't really keep their horniness towards me. Sasha, who was my most recent subject, had barely made eye contact with me the next time she stayed over. But with two or three uses the subject completely kept their horniness towards me, Beth for example was a staple in my sex life. I also noticed that the subject who was influenced only seemed to feel desire towards the first person they saw, this being the case with most of the girls volleyball team.

*BUZZ* my phone vibrated.

"He's gone, come over." Were the words I read before nearly sprinting out the door with my bag full of clothes.

I lazily offered some goodbyes as I hurried out the front door, eager to get to the awaiting MILF that lived around the block.

-----

I rang the doorbell to Dana's house and waited for a reply.

"Who is it?" Dana's sweet voice called out.

"It's Bill." I sent back

"Ah, just who I was expecting." She said whilst opening the door.

As the door opened, I nearly had a heart attack. Dana was standing before me with nothing but an apron and a pair of black high heels on.

"Hi..." she cut me off before I could finish by wrapping her arms around my neck and jamming her tongue into down my throat.

We kissed passionately for a few moments before Dana offered. "I was just doing some cooking would you like to join me?"

"Absolutely." I smiled.

She turned around gesturing for me to follow her inside; it was only with her back to me that I realized how little she was actually wearing. No panties. No bra. Nothing. Her firm ass swayed as she strolled inside.

I eventually found my way into the kitchen, discovering another shell-shocking sight. Dana had her legs locked back and was bent over the kitchen bench while she was pondering something.

"What are you making?" I questioned her.

"Well, I was making fudge, but I think the batter needs more milk." She replied, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "But I'm all out. What should I do?" She grinned cheekily.

I swallowed hard at the realization of what she was thinking.

"We could always make some." She winked while groping her own chest.

"Yes we could" was all I could get out as I moved towards her and reached for the tie to her apron.

In a few seconds Dana was completely naked. She had discarded the loose hanging apron and her high heels. I drank in the sight of her body; she still took my breath away. I picked her up by her thighs and gently placed her on the bench. Quickly I began kissing her nipple. And perhaps even more quickly they began spurting warm milk. That didn't take long. It had to have had something to do with me not seeing her for a while because her jugs were nearly full to the brim; it took very little effort to get them going. I reached for the bowl with the chocolaty batter in it and aimed her tits towards it, slowly adding milk to the mixture.

Dana sexily dipped her finger in the mix, and licked it up.

"Mmmm, its good. What do you think Bill?"

But before I could dip my finger in, Dana grabbed the bowl and slowly began pouring it just above her pussy, allowing it to drizzle all over her lips.

Not skipping a beat I dived in between her legs, lapping at her covered lips.

I licked furiously at her chocolate drenched pussy, dipping my tongue inside her tight folds as I ate. Her legs, which were wrapped around my shoulders, began shaking violently as her orgasm peaked. Before I knew it the mixture had disappeared, I had eaten it all.

Looking at the remaining mixture, Dana suggested, "You know what this would go nicely with? A nice, big, young, juicy ... dick."

I didn't need to be told twice, tearing my pants and underwear off before getting up on the bench myself. I knelt down on top of the bench with my hard prick exposed in front of me. Dana, on her hands and knees, crawled over to where I knelt bringing the batter with her. Ever so gently I dipped my dick into the chocolate batter. As soon as it was out of the recipe, Dana had her hot, wet lips around it, licking and sucking every inch of it clean.

After about five minutes of sucking, Dana looked up at me, straight into my eyes and said calmly, "You're going to fuck me silly and then cum into this batter so mommy can have a snack, okay?"

I nodded profusely and got up and positioned myself behind, the already in doggy style position, Dana. Slowly I slipped my prick into her tight and warm snatch.

"Ooooh yeah." She reacted immediately, howling in delight.

I began building a rhythm increasing my fucking speed until we were both in an all out frenzy. My hips colliding with her soaked pussy made an incredible squelching sound and the smell of sweat and sex filled the air as we fucked like crazy on the kitchen bench.

I felt my climax approaching, so quickly, I pulled out and grabbed the nearly empty bowl of fudge and breast milk. With a helping hand, and tongue, from Dana I spewed warm jizz straight into the bowl.

Dana hungrily lapped it up like it was the most delicious thing on the planet.

-----

After we had both showered and changed, we discussed what we wanted to do for the rest of the week as we were going to freelance the whole thing.

Harmoniously we decided on a trip to the beach would be the best option but decided that we should go tomorrow.

The night ensured a delicious meal made by Dana in her incredibly sexy apron, followed by a dessert that was served entirely on her naked body along with gentle and soft love making in bed.

-----

I awoke with my knob firmly incased in a warm, wet pair of lips.

"Good Morning" I smiled looking down at Dana sucking me off.

"Morning" she replied with a smile.

After I had climaxed, we exchanged small talk. Everything from last night's activities to what the weather was like. The conversation eventually steered to the beach.

"We should definitely get going early, because we want to spend as much time in the sun as possible, right?" Dana asked.

"Yeah, definitely" I replied, "I'll just get my things and we can go, okay?"

"Great!" she bubbled.

-----

We were already driving not long after we had awakened. The beach wasn't too far away, around an hour drive. Most of the trip was relatively quite between us. I spent a long time alone with my thoughts. Contemplating the remote and all it had done for me. I eventually started feeling guilty about it however as ethical issues plagued my mind, as they had so many times before.

It didn't seem long into the journey when Dana sang, "We're here!"

I looked over to my right to see a thick line of trees. Shortly after, Dana pulled the car in to a small little car park, which was nearly surrounded by trees apart from the entrance.

"Where's the beach?" I questioned, confused by the location.

"Oh, haha," she laughed "its right through those trees. Its nice and secluded." She ended with a wink.

We walked through the trees together, ducking under branches and climbing over rocks as we did so. It was about a five-minute walk before we emerged onto one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen.

The beach in front of me was picturesque, crystal clear water, golden sands and not another human being in sight.

We put our towels side by side in the middle of the open beach.

I looked over at Dana; she was smiling at my child-like wonder of the place. She was wearing a broad sun hat along with a very light sundress. As if reading my mind, she began to slide out of her sundress, revealing a sexy, red one-piece swimsuit. The piece showed off outstanding cleavage and was cut high on her thighs, exposing her sexy hips to the sun.

She lay down on her towel, looking more and more like a busty model by the second. We both relaxed next to each other for what must have been nearly an hour.

"I can feel myself burning, can you rub some of this on me?" Dana asked, showing me a bottle of sunscreen.

That question didn't need an answer, as I was more than happy to oblige. Sensually I massaged the lotion into her golden brown legs, taking my time with working from her strong calves up to her perfectly thick thighs. I was so caught up in her sexy legs, that when I looked up at her, I hadn't even realized that she had folded the top half of her suit down which was exposing her giant breasts.

"Don't forget the top half." She giggled, pointing to her chest.

Again I was more than happy to oblige, taking my time with massaging her beautiful boobs. I worked my way from the outside, rubbing firmly on the edges of her breasts and then finished by lightly pulling on her hard nipple, drawing a little dribble of milk in the process. Her tits were as perky as they had ever been and were an absolute delight to caress.

"You know what, fuck it, I'm taking this thing off. I don't want tan lines." Dana decided.

She quickly and easily slipped out of the bottom half, leaving her flat stomach and glistening, bald, fat lips exposed to the summer sun. I continued with the massage, covering her from the sun. Perhaps spending too much time fondling her pussy.

Eventually I stripped off too, making no attempt to hide my gigantic erection from the beautiful woman next to me. We passionately kissed for a few minutes when Dana said, "Come on, let's go for a swim."

Following my naked partner down to the water, for one serene moment I truly discovered paradise. Nothing existed out of that moment, nothing needed to. The moment could not possibly have been any better.

We swam as individuals for a while before linking back up and passionately kissing once again. I couldn't help myself and felt myself getting hard again. I tried to turn my hips away to avoid poking her, but to no avail, ending up firmly pressing my rod into her stomach.

Dana giggled and jumped onto me, wrapping her legs around my waist, her broad sun hat covering both of our heads.

"Fuck me like our first time." She whispered in my ear.

It was a good thing that no one was around to see us because the water was so clear, that it was easy to tell how naked our submerged forms were.

I reached between our bodies and grabbed my steel pipe, aiming it towards her cunt; I looked straight into her eyes as I plunged in. Her eyes and mouth were as wide as they could manage as we began to fuck in the warm ocean water. We steadied at a slow rhythm; I wanted this round to last forever although I was sure we would have another.

It wasn't long before we both became a little uncomfortable. A change in position was needed. I eased Dana off my cock and turned her around. We were at a depth in which we could both stand easily but when Dana stood up her giant breasts were only just submerged. But instead of staying submerged her tits began to float on the surface, forcing them into her chin a little. We moved to a shallower depth and resumed fucking. I plowed into her from behind. The water level was at our ribs now and with each motion, water was splashing between us. I loved hearing Dana moan loudly in a reserved yet still very public area. Her golden brown shoulders looked like handle bars to me as I firmly held them and began fucking her faster.

The more I fucked her, the louder and louder Dana's moans became and it wasn't long before she began to scream. She erupted into an orgasm, her pussy clenching my cock like a vise in the process. It took all of my willpower not to cum with her and I quickly pulled out before I could begin. I wanted to try one last position in the surf. I told Dana my plans and she was happy to give it a try.

Together we moved to the shoreline, and found the spot where the smallest waves were breaking, and being sucked back out to sea. I lay down in the spot with my feet to the sea, I felt the water breaking over my feet and splashing onto my crotch. Tenderly, my best friends mother lowered herself onto my protruding dick. Easing what had already been jammed inside her, back in again.

Dana erotically rode my cock like she was being paid to, holding my chest for leverage as she did so. The tiny waves were breaking onto my balls and also splashing onto Dana's exposed vagina. The sensation clearly wasn't just turning me on but also the sex demon on top of me as she wailed in delight.

Her pussy began to develop a familiar feeling; she began shaking as another orgasm approached. Quickly I reached down and began rubbing her clit as fast as I could, Dana evidently appreciated my work and exploded once again. Her mouth flew open in ecstasy and her pussy gripped as hard as it ever had.

It was all too much, "I'm gonna cum." I panted.

"Inside" was all a breathless Dana could manage as I pumped what felt like rope after rope of sticky hot cum into her clutching pussy.

We lay naked together in this position for a while before Dana exclaimed. "I cant wait for my son to move out, so we can do this every ... single ... day."

I smiled back at her. With a promise like that, what could possibly go wrong?

NemoHoes
NemoHoes
274 Followers