Proud Holders Ch. 02

Story Info
The exploits of some young adults on a pee holding course.
1.3k words
4
15k
1
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters in this story are completely fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or otherwise, is entirely coincidental. Also all of the characters are well over the age of 18 - in fact the youngest is nearer 28.

*****

Tuesday Morning

"Good morning everyone."

"Good morning Miss Sarah."

"How was breakfast everyone?"

"Excellent."

"I'm glad to hear it. Most people are happy with our continental offer of cereal, toast and croissants during the week, although I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that a full English is provided at the weekend when things will be slightly more relaxed. One thing pleased me enormously about this morning and I really must share it with you. We provided enough coffee for thirty and sufficient tea for twenty, fully expecting a lot to be left over. You drank the lot though which I have to say is pretty impressive by any standard of measurement given that there were only ten of you. Obviously you have serious intentions about making the most of this course - at least I hope you do."

"Maybe we were thirsty, Miss."

"Maybe so Charmaine. Either that or you are serious optimists about your abilities to withstand the rigours of this course. Maybe some people's eyes are bigger than their bladders. It will be interesting to see whether you've all got dry pants at lunchtime or not."

"Did everyone have a good night?"

"Yes Miss."

"Hmm. I think some people had a better night than others, didn't they? Matron checked the beds this morning whilst you were having breakfast and I'm afraid they didn't all get a clean bill of health. David, examination of your bed revealed ample evidence to suggest you'd been indulging in the abominable vice of masturbation. What have you to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry Miss. It's just that I couldn't help it. I was feeling aroused in the small hours and just had to deal with it in order to get any sleep."

Miss Sarah looked stern.

"It's not me you need to apologise to, David. It's yourself. Nocturnal masturbation robs you of strength - strength you'll need to get through this course. It also makes you want to go to the lavatory more than you need to. Come and stand at the front. Undo your flies and get your tail out but don't play with it. I'm quite sure the ladies would like to see what's been giving you so much pleasure. Perhaps it might fire their imaginations or even make them a little bit jealous. Then again, maybe not. What a titch!"

"Speaking of the ladies I don't think you have too much cause for smugness or self congratulation either. Anne, when Matron checked your bed she found it soaking wet. Why didn't you buzz her as instructed if you needed the toilet during the night? She would have been more than happy to take you. At least you owe us an explanation of some sort. What have you to say for yourself, Anne?"

"I'm sorry Miss but it wasn't a case of waking up in the night and needing the toilet. It was a case of waking up already wet - at four o'clock. You see I've never been completely dry at night and that's partly why I came on the course."

"So you're a bedwetter then?"

"Yes occasionally. Not every night though. Look I'm sure I'm not the only person here who wets the bed occasionally. I did some research on bedwetting once and found that a surprising proportion of the adult population wets the bed from time to time."

"That may be so, Anne. I don't think you need dig any deeper. Hopefully you'll be completely dry at night by the time you leave us. In the meantime you can come to the front, stand here and take your top off. We may as well give the gentleman a little entertainment and, given the amount of liquid imbibed at breakfast time I'm sure some of them are in need of a helping hand."

"But Miss, that's awful."

"Stop whining, Anne, and do as you're told. If you wet the bed again whilst you're here it won't be your top you're asked to remove, it will be your skirt and panties."

"Now we've got this morning's disciplinary matters out of the way, has anyone got any personal issues they wish to discuss. What's said within this group stays within the group. It's in the strictest confidence. Jack, what about you?"

"Yes Miss, there is something I'd like to raise. In my adult acting career - and indeed my private life come to that - I find sex on a full bladder incredibly difficult. Getting hard on a full bladder, never mind staying hard, is incredibly difficult and I get nervous when it comes to doing the business. Occasionally a shoot has to be abandoned because I just can't perform."

"So you do watersports work, Jack?"

"No Miss. I never do watersports work as such. At least not intentionally. I just don't like it. However I often have a three or four hour drive to a shoot. When I get there I find there aren't any toilets - at least nothing resembling any. I then have to hang around until the girl turns up and everyone's ready which can be another two hours, sometimes more. Consequently it's not unusual for me to end up in a situation where I've got to try and have sex six or seven hours after I last went for a pee. Try having sex when you're bursting for a wee and you're not allowed to do one. It's not easy!"

Miss Sarah looked sympathetic for once.

"Thanks for sharing that, Jack. Performing on a full bladder isn't easy but we're going to get you to a point where you can do it with confidence and hopefully it will evetually become second nature. Being kept waiting or the lack of toilets won't bother you. Tell me Jack, out of every ten women you perform with how many, on average, show any interest in when you last went for a wee?"

"About three out of ten."

"How many have refused to perform with you when they've discovered how long it was since you'd last taken a leak."

"Not that many. I'd say about one in ten. We've got round it occasionally when someone's found a bucket but it's an imperfect solution. The last time I released over two liters of pent up pee and the bucket, which wasn't that large, nearly overflowed. What's more the girl insisted on watching to make sure that I 'went' which made it harder to get out than if I'd been allowed my privacy. Also I'm terribly shy really and I hate being watched when I pee."

"Right Jack. Let's analyse this a little. If we take what you've said to be fairly accurate, seven women out of ten that you work with don't care when you last peed and probably wouldn't care if you peed inside them. Of the remaining three, two will still be happy to go ahead despite knowing you've got a full bladder. That accords with what we know about sexual trends in general - around twenty per cent of the population are estimated to have a watersports interest of some sort. This means it's only a problem for one woman in ten. Jack, we're going to do some exercises which, with any luck, will give you such a level of control that that one woman in ten is quite fearless about having a cock inside her which is attached to a full bladder."

"I think that will do for this morning's Meeting. It's about time for coffee. After coffee we will do some kegel exercises. Commodes will be provided and we will all practice peeing in a controlled way."