Proud Holders Ch. 03

Story Info
The story continues.
793 words
4.45
10.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good afternoon everyone. Welcome to the Afternoon Meeting."

"Good afternoon Miss Sarah."

"I hope everyone enjoyed the buffet lunch and had plenty to drink too. In view of what happened at breakfast time we made sure we provided enough water and soft drinks for fifty people. What's more it was all gone when the caterers came to clear up. You are a thirsty lot, aren't you?"

"This morning's kegel exercises went far better than ever I'd hoped. I must single out Charmaine, Holly, Jonah and Omar for particular praise. You really did well and if I was giving out gold stars I'd have no hesitation about awarding you two each. I'm afraid Andrew and Linsey Dawn didn't do so well. You both seemed to have an awful job stopping weeing once you'd started. In fact we almost had a flood on our hands. Anyone would think neither of you had ever peed before. Why was this? Andrew, let's start with you. Why do you think you had difficulty stopping the flow?"

"Well Miss Sarah. It's like this. When I was younger I spent quite a bit of time in the forces. Toilet opportunities were few and far between so when they came you had to take full advantage and let it all out in a big way. You should have seen the way they treated the poor bastards who couldn't hold it and pissed themselves. Plenty did too, I can tell you. Unlike some people here I'm not in entertainment - adult or otherwise - although some people think I'm on a jolly. If only they knew! However I am in a role which involves lengthy engagements and endless waiting around so I probably get to piss less than when I was in the army. I came on this course to try and improve my skills, particularly now I'm getting a little order. I'm not ready for nappies yet though - at least I hope not."

"I'm glad to hear it. At least is sounds as though you're here to make an effort which is encouraging and satisfying for me. What about you Linsey Dawn?"

"Well unlike Andrew I do work in the entertainment sector - more so in the past than now - although I'm planning a bit of a comeback after a few years of taking it easy. However my job involves a lot of travel and hanging about so in that sense he and I have got something in common. I was brought up to go to the toilet when I wanted but I've found that working in the industry I do, opportunities to go don't always happen when I most need a pee. In order to avoid accidents I tried cutting back on my fluid intake but a friend told me it was bad for my kidneys to do that so I try to drink a fairly normal amount and then hold it in until a loo opportunity presents itself. Not surprisingly the second my bum hits something resembling a toilet seat I let it all out and pee for England."

"Hmm. Thanks for that, Linsey Dawn. Your friend was right to warn you against cutting your fluid intake. It's a common mistake which many people make, albeit for entirely understandable reasons. It sounds as though I need to do a bit more work with both you and Andrew. I know it cuts into your recreation time and that may not sit well with either of you. However I plan to do it between eight and nine this evening as that's the only free slot in my schedule today. When we've finished it will be assumed that neither of you will want to go to the toilet again before bed. You can just go straight to your beds and read, watch telly, play with your tablets or whatever else you want to do."

"Miss that's not fair!"

"Life's not fair, Linsey Dawn. If you've not grasped that by now you never will do. Okay so you'll have less time to play with your laptop but, trust me, it will be well worth it. We all have to make sacrifices don't we Andrew?"

"Yes Miss."

"Good well at least that's that settled. Anne and David take your hands away from your crotch areas right now. Everyone had a good toilet session after lunch and there's really no need for anyone to be touching their genitals. It really is quite unnecessary - not to mention unladylike, Anne."

"Right. It's four o'clock. Mr Wentworth is coming shortly to give the gentlemen a practical workshop on strengthening the penis muscles which I'm sure will be enjoyed by all. The ladies are invited to join me in watching. You're not shy gentlemen, are you?