Proud Holders Ch. 09

Story Info
The Proud Holders course continues.
1.1k words
3.27
9.6k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nine

Saturday Morning

(All of the characters in this story are completely fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or otherwise, is entirely coincidental. Also all of the characters are well over the age of 18 – in fact the youngest is nearer 28.)


"Good morning everyone."

"Good morning Miss Sarah."

"Did everyone enjoy their bacon and eggs? I promised a full English breakfast for the weekend and made sure you got one. My colleagues and I were glad to see record quantities of tea and coffee being drunk. It pleased us enormously."

"Yes Miss."

"Well, moving on I'm delighted to say that yesterday went better than I expected – in fact it exceeded my wildest expectations. Never before have I taken a group on a mystery tour with full bladders in a chilly minibus for several hours and not had to deal with a single wetting. You are a determined lot aren't you? Some of you were pretty desperate when we got back and, as I expected, Cathy was close to flooding her pants. Linsey Dawn and Charmaine were barely hanging on too as were Andrew and David. However, none of you actually wet yourselves and I'm proud of you.

In fact I thought you performed so well I thought it might be worth having another outing today – this time a shopping trip. We might even have a wander round one of the historic cities for which the North of England is famous. We'll be setting off at eleven after coffee and there will be no toilet visits ahead of boarding the bus. Has anyone any questions? Yes Holly?"

"Miss that's not fair! If I'd known we were going out again today I'd not have had four cups of coffee over breakfast."

"Holly, it will be alright. The rules will be the same as they were yesterday. No toilet visits will be allowed but no one will be told off, ridiculed or punished if they wet themselves. Do be aware that we'll be in a city centre much of the time and other people may not be as understanding as I am if they spot a wet crotch. It's Matron's day off and Mrs Glenson will be escorting us in her place. As the ladies have already found out, she's firm but fair. She'll give short shrift to anyone holding themselves and saying they want a wee wee. Is that clear?"

"Yes Miss."

"Good. I'm glad that's understood. Now I think it's about coffee time and we've got fifteen minutes – long enough for two large cups each I think."

(Later the same day)

"You can stop right now, young man."

Anne Glenson glared down at Omar as he retrieved his hand from the inside of his pants. It wasn't the first time he'd be caught enjoying a little solo pleasure and he suspected it wouldn't be the last.

"I'm sorry Miss. It's just that I find it helps when I need to go."

Mrs Glenson scowled.

"Omar, it might buy you time – twenty minutes or so in the short term – but surely you must know from experience that if you cum it'll make you want to go worse. I'm not just a fitness instructor you know. Like Miss Worthington I used to work as a Urology nurse in Newcastle and I know everything there is to know about both male and female plumbing. We had our fair share of men who simply couldn't leave themselves alone , even after delicate surgery, and they did themselves no favours at all. Now stop it or I'll tie your hands behind your back. That goes for the rest of you by the way – this is a strictly 'no fap' excursion."

A trickling sound was heard as warm yellow pee ran off a nearby seat and Holly turned a bright shade of crimson. Anxiously she turned round and caught Mrs Glenson's attention as she did so.

"What's the matter Charmaine?"

"I'm sorry Miss but I'm afraid I've had an accident and I think there's more to come."

Anne Glenson smiled at her shy, blushing student.

"Hey, let's have a look. Don't worry, Charmaine. You are wet aren't you? It's alright. It's okay to let it out if you genuinely can't hold it. What matters is you've tried and done your best. Look, the front of your skirt seems to have survived and the back should dry easily enough once we get off the bus. You'll soon get used to the feeling of walking around in wet knickers. I expect you're used to it anyway."

Mrs Glenson felt a quiet sense of satisfaction. They'd been on the road for nearly two hours and, despite all the students having full bladders, she'd only had to deal with one wetting and nip someone else's masturbation in the bud.

"Right folks we've almost arrived. Miss Worthington will be parking up shortly. For the benefit of those who don't know, this is the ancient walled city of Chester. I know the ladies are keen to get a little retail therapy in, there's are plenty of interesting historic buildings in the centre and the Cathedral's well worth looking at. Some of our students might feel more at home in the zoo though. When Miss Worthington's parked up will split into two groups – she can supervise the ladies and I'll keep an eye on the gentlemen for a change. Now has anyone got any questions?"

"Yes Jonah?"

"Where are the bathrooms Miss?"

Anne Glenson laughed.

"Bathrooms! How quaint. You yanks like your euphemisms don't you? Look Jonah, the whole point of these trips is that you don't 'go to the bathroom.' Don't worry dear, we've already had one casualty today and I'm sure there will be more before we get back tonight."

"Okay Miss. I was only kidding. I'm only halfway to pissing myself. It's not going to happen just yet."

"Good. I'm glad to hear it. I expect everyone's ready for lunch so we'll do that first. We'll then meet somewhere central about two thirty. The ladies can then go shopping with Miss Worthington if that's what they want to do and I can do something else if necessary with the gentlemen."

Omar piped up.

"Miss can we find a toilet? I really need to go."

"No Omar. We're not going near any toilets. If you leave your penis alone and think about something else for a change you'll be alright. I know it's difficult but you owe it to yourself to at least try. Right, let's have no more of this nonsense. Which is it to be – Cathedral or Zoo? I believe there are coffee shops at both for anyone who's thirsty. I know I'm ready for a large Americano with a sandwich or jacket potato."