Providence Ch. 01

Story Info
Katey arrives in Providence.
1.3k words
4.07
13.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KateyObey
KateyObey
30 Followers

i got off the bus in Providence and scanned the old buildings and the dismal streets, not feeling especially free. It was dark and i didn't have more than $20 in loose change in a baggy in my pocket. i was wearing jeans and a tee shirt and a denim jacket. i found a park bench to sit on and held my backpack in my lap. my options were few.

i was hungry.

"Hey."

i looked up and saw a man, older, fat, wearing glasses. He was wearing a gray suit and glasses. i gave him the best attitude i could muster at age 18. i could smell his need on him.

"Hey, yourself."

"Are you..." he asked, uncertain. "Working?"

i gave him a doubtful look. i understood the question. He wanted to pay me to have sex with him. i had turned a few tricks in Springfield, where i grew up, the first couple of times i ran away. But i was far from home now, and i didn't know if the rules were somehow different here in Providence.

"Maybe," i said, smiling it him, hugging my backpack tighter, leaning forward. "Depends on what you're looking for and how much you're willing to pay, Sir."

i hated the fact that the word "sir" escaped from me. But i was too well trained. He was a man, and i couldn't help but see him as deserving of my respect. my father had drilled this into me since i was old enough to understand, and there's no escaping such deep psychological conditioning.

The man didn't seem to read anything into the word, though. He said, almost shyly, "Oral? Twenty bucks?"

i nodded. Then i looked around. There weren't a lot of places to suck a guy off in the park without being seen.

"I have an office," said the man, "just behind the Biltmore."

i was new to Providence but i knew the Biltmore. It had a neon sign that was hard to miss and it was right on the edge of the park I was sitting in.

"Okay. Let's go," i said, standing up.

He was a foot taller than my 5'1, and took long steps. i double stepped to keep up. "i'm Katey," i said, trailing him through the dark.

"Michael," he said. "You're very pretty."

i nodded. "Thank you, Sir," i said, the second time in two minutes. i decided not to fight it. The words felt natural.

Like i said, i wasn't feeling especially free.

We reached his office building in silence. He nervously struggled with his keys and got inside the lobby, illuminated by a bare bulb. The office building was run down, but not dirty. We took an elevator to the third floored after more fumbling with the keys, we were alone in his wood-paneled office. The place smelled like Michael, only more so. My heart was racing, but i could tell Michael was just as nervous.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Michael asked and i accepted a glass of tap water from the bathroom sink. Michael sat in his office swivel chair and motioned me to sit in one of the two chairs on the other side of his desk. He reached into his pocket, took out his wallet and selected a twenty dollar bill. He handed it to me across the desk.

i took the money and smiled. i stood, removed my jacket and draped it over the back of the chair. i walked around the desk and stood in front of Michael in the dim light. He looked up at me with wide eyes, his breathing heavy. He simply stared at me.

"You are really beautiful," he said again.

i could have disagreed, but i didn't. i was too short, my tits were too small, my blond hair was greasy and i felt as if i had gone two days without a shower, which was true. Plus i was just getting my period. i didn't feel beautiful, but this needy, sad attorney, Michael, said i was, and every time he said it there was a tiny explosion in my brain, and i believed him if only a little.

i took off my tee shirt, and he looked at my tiny tits, the barest hint of a grateful smile on his face. i knelt before him. He leaned back in his chair, letting me undo his belt, unbutton his gray slacks and unzip his fly. i reached into his boxers and two buttons later i had his half-erect cock in my mouth.

His cock was salty and small with gray and white hairs at the base. i got him to shift in his chair and got his pants off completely. He was now wearing only black socks below the waist.

i went in for a second taste of his cock and it was larger now, harder. i could taste some of the slick pre-cum and savored the smell of him. He was fat and had the day's work on him but he was clean enough. i moaned, partly to excite him but also as an expression of my own excitement. i felt truly alive when serving men. i had a pride in my skills for pleasing men.

Michaels hand moved to the back of my head. He was gentle, my nervousness was gone. As tricks go, he was easy. i knew if i did a good job he'd be a regular. A few guys like him could set me up nicely.

i bobbed and groaned and slurped noisily. i fucked his cock with my warm, wet mouth. i looked him in the eyes and i let him know that i was enjoying sucking his dick as much as he was enjoying me sucking him off. my hands gently caressed his gray-haired balls.

He stiffened, and i know he was going to cum. i slowed down a little. Moaned slightly, and felt the first spasm of his cock as he filled my mouth with cum, spurt after spurt. i swallowed over and over. It was big load and tasted like almonds and bleach. i held him in my mouth until his cock began to soften.

"Thank you, Sir," i said, as i buttoned up his boxers, and i meant it.

"That was amazing, Katey," he said, catching his breath. "Can I, um, can I see you again?"

"i think so," i said, "I'm new in Providence and don't really know the scene here. i hope so."

Michael nodded. "I watched you get off the bus. I wasn't sure but I thought you might have just arrived. Can I ask how old you are?"

"21," i lied, and at his doubtful look told the truth. "18, Sir. my apologies."

Michael nodded. "You can't work the streets in Providence. The police will arrest you, or someone will hurt you."

"It's been working so far," i suggested with a smile, pulling my tee shirt back on. Glancing at the clock on the wall i estimated that i hadn't been in Providence for much more than twenty minutes.

"If you're really 18, you can get a job dancing at one of the strip clubs around here," said Michael.

"Don't i have to be 21?"

"To get a drink, yeah," said Michael, "but to work there, no."

i thought that sounded wrong, but Michael grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and scribbled on it as he said, "Trust me, I'm a lawyer. Take this to Spurts. It's a hotel bar not far from here. Give this to the manager and she'll get you a job. Maybe even get you a place to stay."

i took the paper from him but didn't look at the words. i didn't want to admit that i couldn't read.

"And if you want, come back here at six tomorrow night," said Michael, "and we can do this again?"

i smiled. "i'll try," i said. "Thank you, Sir, for everything." i patted my belly and licked my lips. I could feel his cum inside me.

Michael smiled and began to put his pants back on. i grabbed my coat and backpack and found my own way back out to the streets of Providence.

KateyObey
KateyObey
30 Followers