Proving My Loyalty Ch. 02

Story Info
Sir's slave is sold to a gang.
2k words
3.91
43.6k
5
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't all there is. Before the night is through you will prove to Me how far you are willing to go, baby!"

Just what could Sir mean by this?

As we stood under the glow of the neon sign reading Purple Lotus Tattoos, Sir handed me a slip of paper and spoke these last few phrases. "These are your instructions, cunt. Do not read them until I have driven away. Nod your head if you understand Me."

With a simple nod from me, Sir got into His car and drove down the street. He left me there all alone with nothing but my thoughts and determination to make Him happy.

The paper read: Turn around, walk to the alley behind this building, head south; you will know when you have gone far enough.

As I stood at the opening of the darkened alley, apprehension settled around me. Not to mention fear and excitement. Yes, excitement. Excitement for my chance to prove to Sir just how far I was willing to go for Him. Goosebumps rose on my arms and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. I knew better than to waste any time. The few times I had dared a moment's hesitation on carrying out Sir's instructions were mistakes I dared not repeat.

The night was dark; the moon hidden behind the clouds made for an eerily quiet evening. As I turned down the alley I was highly aware of every sound, every possible movement. What could Sir have in store for me? I dared not think too much; I floated between moving forward and running away. I couldn't be without Sir. I couldn't run away; I had to move forward. I had to live out whatever He had in store for me.

With every step I moved forward, I felt eyes watching me. I sensed their presence long before they were upon me. First I was grabbed from behind; one strong hand clamped over my mouth the other gripping me roughly under my breasts. As my legs came off the ground I began to kick at my attackers. Two more pair of arms appeared out of the shadows to wrestle my legs into submission. What was happening? Is this what Sir wanted for me? To have me raped, battered and used?

I had to make a choice, submit and accept whatever my attackers were planning to do to me peacefully, or fight. For me, one of the hardest parts of being a slave is relinquishing my control to Him; a flaw of which He is keenly aware. However, this was not Sir that had hold of me.

There were three of them. Three men so dark I couldn't make out any facial features; I could only feel them. Feel their hands grabbing at me, trying to hold me still as I tried to kick my legs free, bucking against their hold. I couldn't seem to will myself to choose to take this quietly. I was choosing to fight.

Two more men came out of the shadows and they were not alone. There were two others with the men, too small to be men themselves. Women, there were women there. I was so confused I didn't know what to think.

"Hold her down," one of the new men commanded. "Spread her legs and be sure to keep a strong grip on her arms. I wouldn't want her scratching my pretty face." He chuckled at his own joke.

Fear burned deep within me. I was being raped, not just raped, but gang raped. So far I had counted 5 men and 2 women. Was this all of them or would there be more?

The one that spoke seemed to be the leader, the man in control. He knelt between my legs, running his hands roughly up and down my silky stockings; laughing out loud. "Such fancy clothes to be walking around an alley all by yourself little girl. Don't you know any better?"

My hose were ripped in two, my thong pushed aside and two fingers shoved in my pussy. "So wet," the man said. "She wants this, the cunt wants this."

I tried to shake my head no, to scream, but it was impossible with the grip around my mouth. The hand holding me underneath my tits began to move upward, squeezing my breasts, causing me pain and a tiny bit of pleasure.

Now three fingers were shoved in my cunt and before I could offer up any resistance the man removed his fingers and shoved his rock hard dick in me. Before I could stop myself my body shuddered in response. I was so horny and turned on from being branded by Sir that I couldn't help myself.

The man pumped his cock in and out of me. Without realizing what I was doing, I matched his thrusts, trying to take him deeper into my sopping pussy; tightening my cunt around his cock. I could hear his grunts; hear the cheers and jeers of the men around us.

"She likes it."

"Look at her trying to get more of him in her."

"Hurry up; I want a turn at the bitch."

No I cried out over and over in my head, but the word no never escaped my lips. I realized the grip on my mouth had lessened and I could hear someone moaning. Were those moans coming from my lips?

As the man pumped his cock harder and faster into my cunt, another man was pushing his cock at my mouth; trying to urge my lips to open so I could take in his dick. "That's it, fill up her holes. Fuck her like the whore she is."

I tried to resist, but the man behind me held my head forward and yanked a fistful of hair so hard I cried out in pain. While my mouth was open the man pushed his cock in me; leaving me no choice.

I couldn't stop my body's response; I loved to suck cocks. I loved the feeling of a dick in my mouth and I loved feeling one in my cunt at the same time. I had often fantasized about being full of cocks. My fantasy was coming true; just in a much more brutal fashion than I would have expected.

While the two men pumped their dicks in and out of my mouth and cunt; the other three took turns grabbing at my tits, tearing my clothes away. The man that first grabbed me continued to hold me from behind. He pinched and squeezed at one nipple, while keeping a fairly firm grip on me. One of the other men fiercely attacked the other nipple, sucking and biting it until I was sure he'd drawn blood.

I was so bombarded with sensations I couldn't seem to remind myself that I was being brutalized. That I shouldn't want this; shouldn't be enjoying this.

As the man between my legs cried out releasing his seed into my pussy, the man at my mouth pushed harder and farther into my throat causing me to gag. It was the brutality of his motions that caused me to gag; definitely not his size. Sir was much longer than this man and I was perfectly capable of pleasing Him without gagging.

As the one man finished his turn between my legs, the man at my mouth pulled out and came all over my face and in my hair. The man who had been holding me still decided it was his turn. I felt cum run down between my legs. I could feel him reaching between the folds of my pussy and rubbing the cum all over my ass. He didn't leave me wondering as to his intentions for very long. He forced me to my knees and began to slide his dick in my ass. Surprising me by going slow at first, easing his cock into my asshole.

Now I cried out, "NO!" The lead man slapped me hard across the face; silencing me for the moment.

While my ass was being torn in two by one of my attackers, another man came up to the front of me and said, "Hold up for a second, let me ease into her pussy and we'll have two of her three holes filled."

"No sense wasting time," said another. "We might as well get a three-for-one deal; we paid enough for this white whore."

Paid for? I was sold? He sold me to these men for their pleasure? I didn't have long for the words to settle in around me, I was too full of cock. I was enjoying the feeling; no I was loving it. Every minute of having all three holes filled was sending me closer and closer to orgasm. What would He do if He knew I came for these men? Would I be punished?

He had to be watching. Sir would not miss an opportunity to see me full of cocks and completely used for Him. The more I thought about the fact that Sir could be watching from the shadows, the more turned on I became. I wanted to please Him, to honor my Owner.

The man with his dick in my ass began to pump a little harder, a little faster. And whether I liked it or not my body was responding. The stronger my response, the stronger the men's thrusts became; pushing themselves deeper into my cunt, my ass, and my mouth. I was beginning to quiver from need. My legs were shaking, my cunt was clamping down on the dick in it. My jaws were aching from sucking the cock in my mouth.

I wanted to cum, no matter how violated I may have felt. I was shaking with need; I fought the waves of desire that washed over me. Would Sir be angry if I came for them? Would He realize that it was really Him I was cumming for?

I didn't have time to wonder, as one cock swelled in my ass, another swelled in my pussy. My pussy clamped down around him and I came with them. I cried out as I came and accidentally let the cock in my mouth slip out. He came anyway, all over my face and on my tits.

"Fucking white whore," he said and slapped me hard.

I guess he wanted to cum in me but didn't get his chance. By now, my body was so worn and tired I was on the verge of losing consciousness. Would these men stop if I passed out? Or would they continue to use me as a rag doll, a cunt doll of their very own?

I was so focused on all that the men were doing to me, I had forgotten about the women, but they made their presence known. "Cover her," the leader said.

With that command, the women came forward and shoved their hands in my brutally used cunt and ass. They took the cum of all five men and smeared it all over my body, in my hair, over my back, stomach and tits. Then they took their cunt covered hands and licked them clean; forcing me to lick some of it too. I heard them laughing; heard them saying, "She must not be one of His favorites, look how poorly He allows His toys to be treated."

With all the strength I had left I said, "You stupid bitches don't understand Him."

All of a sudden, the 5 men and 2 women backed away from me. I felt a blanket come down around my battered and used body; my useless clothes lay nearby torn and mutilated from the rape. Sir was there, He had been watching all along; just as I knew He had to be. Even though I hadn't seen Him, I had felt Him near.

Sir loaded me into the passenger seat of His car, went around and got into the driver's seat. He pulled my head over to rest on His shoulder and just before I fell asleep I looked up into Sir's eyes. Approval, I saw approval. I had done all that was required of me this evening. Peacefully, I closed my eyes and slept, feeling safe and secure once again.