Proving Yourself

Story Info
Slave suffers for master.
1.4k words
3.4
10.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to my room from our walk I nudge you towards the bed where I lay on top of you. Instinct makes us kiss and softly grind our bodies against each other. I run one hand over your chest to squeeze your tits then down to your lower back so I can pull your waist towards me. Your body arches when my cock bulging in my pants rubs back and forth over your clit, still hidden by your jeans. At your lower back I grab your tank top and begin pulling it over your head, you put your arms up and it slips off. By softly slapping your tits I make them rest above the cups of your bra, then suck on and bite your nipples. While moving again to kiss you I slide a hand to the button at the front of your jeans and flick it open, also undoing the zipper. Pleased to feel you are freshly shaved I gently play with your clit. I rub circles around it with my thumb while the index and middle finger work their way into your pussy. Your arms wrap around my neck.

I move my free hand to release the clasp of your bra before breaking off our kiss and kneeling so I can pull off your jeans and thong. I ask you to place your bra to the side and you do. As you lay bare in front of me an expression of shy anticipation crosses your face. You truly are wired to be submissive.

I move from my knees to stand next to the bed then direct that you stand in the center of the room with legs spread slightly more than shoulder width and both arms pointed up. I straighten your pigtail braids. From the array of implements in my bag I retrieve a polished metal ass hook, the type with a prominent ball on the tip and a ring on the other end. I place the ball in your mouth and again return to my bag for three short lengths of rope, an open mouth gag and a rubber band.

The hook now dripping with saliva is taken from your mouth and inserted into your rear. Your back straightens as the ball is swallowed by your ass. Next the gag is fitted to your mouth and I fasten the straps, running them under your braids being careful to not catch your hair on the buckle. I pause to stare. You are my favorite toy.

Now standing in front of you I grip your nipples and shake making your tits bob. You don't react, I guess the sensation seems minor compared to that from the implements spreading your ass and mouth. I run a hand past your neck and chin before placing four of my fingers through the ring of the gag. I lightly pinch your tongue and probe your throat then let my fingers rest in your mouth. Putting my other hand on your shoulder for only a moment, I raise it and with a swift downward motion slap one breast then the other. Your face expresses as much of a cringe as it can being gagged the way it is and tears begin to well. With deliberate strokes I slap each breast from the top then bottom, savoring how they rebound off my hand. Now muted sobs and your occasional choking on pooled saliva can be heard between each smack, but your arms remain diligently pointed upwards. As tears run down your cheeks and onto my left hand which still rests in your mouth I push it deeper and continue the slapping until each tit is flush with color. Your unquestioning acceptance of my choices is breath taking. It brings me to an amazingly free and relaxed state of mind.

Satisfied with the color brought to your breasts I remove my hand from your throat and stride around you. I lightly pull up on the ring at the end of the ass hook to ensure it is still firmly seated. When again facing you I take two of the pieces of rope and loop one around each breast causing them to swell. Each rope is knotted, making your chest into art solely for me.

Paying attention again to the ass hook I tie the last piece of rope to its ring, then gather your braids and pull back so your chin is forced to tilt up before knotting the rope around your hair. Your upstretched hands waver and your back arches involuntarily as I pull on the rope connecting your ass and head, demonstrating the control you have given up.

How you remain composed as I lead you through these steps of submission and suffering is awe inspiring but not unexpected. You proved previously your ability to give is nearly unbounded. This is why I savor so tremendously the time with you that you allow me. Selflessness is possibly the most rare quality to find in a person. Being graced with your submission is something I will never forget.

Removing my mind from this reflection I take the rubber band and kneel in front of you. It is held to your flesh starting at your feet, and alternating between your left and right sides, one end is drawn back then released, smacking into your skin. I proceed with the treatment up your legs, along your underarms, then back over your shoulder blades before coming down on your collar bones and finally tracing a ring around each swollen breast. Small welts mark the path. You do not make a sound or flinch but again you squint your eyes and slow your breathing as tears fall.

Seeing you posed and suffering solely for me I have the feeling of truly being your master. For a moment the gratitude that accompanies this feeling makes me want to strip off the accessories fastened to you and take you to bed.

Instead I place my hands on your bright and firm breasts then gently push down so you kneel. Gazing at you from above, your arms up, head angled back by the ass hook and tether, mouth gaping, for reasons that only you and I understand your eyes convey angelic resilience. You can't be broken by suffering for me. I guide your head so it comes to rest on my groin. As you momentarily close your eyes my hands drift through your hair.

Satisfied that the pause allowed brief comfort I ease your head to the side so I can unzip my fly and pull out my cock. Seeing my erection exposed you instinctively nuzzle it, then playfully twisting your head let it bounce off your face. I hold your head sideways and stroke back and forth across your lips. I throb with arousal. You stick your tongue through the gag and swirl it on the underside during each pass.

Moving your head back so you face me I pass my cock through the ring of the gag and fill your mouth. Warm saliva washes over me and drips onto your bound tits. I hold your head and control every motion, slowing each thrust as I near the back of your mouth and force myself into your throat. Eventually I keep my cock in your throat and with short strokes continually fuck it. Your mouth tries to squeeze shut but is held by the gag. Your tongue frantically tries to block access but because I am already deep inside you there is no effect. Eventually I let you breathe, resting my cock in the ring of the gag. When returning to riding your face I feel my climax surge and fill your mouth.

As my erection softens I observe you are unable to swallow my cum. Apparently the gag and having your head pulled back increased the effort needed. With one hand I firmly grab your hair and with the other squeeze your nose shut, forcing you to rapidly consume it all. I lean down and kiss the top of your head.

The actions that follow are somewhat automatic. We rapidly break from the scene. I remove the gag and untie your breasts, then hair, though the ass hook is left inserted. We move to the bed where I pull back the covers and guide you in. I follow, laying on my back. You are on your side half resting on me and push nearer when I slide an arm around you. Your eyes closed as soon as you lay down, your face displaying a soft smile. I kiss your forehead then pet you. I whisper something in your ear and you give me a light squeeze showing approval. I pull the covers tight around you. We drift off for a few hours, each mesmerized by the flood of feelings brought on by the other.