Provocative Encounter

Story Info
Girl meets boy at Club and strips for him.
995 words
3.9
16.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music was loud. There is a dance floor full of us. Our bodies swaying to the beat. I glance up, with my arms raised and my hips rocking back and forth to, your piercing brown eyes.

Our eyes lock. My right hand slides down my left arm, around my head, pausing to twirl a piece of auburn brown hair around my finger, then slowly sliding my hand down the front of my body. Your pupils widen as my hand pauses to caress my tight breasts.

I turn my body ever so slightly to the left and let my hand drift down to my hip and across my round ass. My fingers curl the hem of my short skirt up a bit too far and my red thong appears. Your eyes darken and your tongue sweeps across your lips. I close my eyes and turn away from you, rocking my hips side to side. I bend over.

As I stand upright, I feel your body against mine. Your hands move to my shoulders, sliding down my body. I raise my hands in the air and turn to face you. Smiling, my blue eyes meet your brown eyes. Your hands slide down and grab my bare ass under my skirt.

Our bodies start grinding to the beat. You lift one hand and move my hair off my shoulder. Soft lips touch my hot skin just under my ear. Goosebumps form on my skin. My neck falls back as your lips find mine. Our tongues dance.

"Let's get out of here," you murmur, your lips never leaving mine.

I nod yes. One more long lingering kiss, we both softly moan as our bodies separate and we quickly cross the club floor to the door. Once outside, you walk me to your car with your arm around me, open the car door for me, close it and quickly jog around to the driver door.

You look at me and softly mumble as you get in the car, "Thank God I live close by."

We arrive at your place in a matter of minutes. Your hand never left my bare thigh. Our lips touch just outside the door and we feel the other one's urgency in getting behind closed doors. You open the door and usher me inside.

As you turn on the nearby lamp, I hear, "Take your clothes off."

I nod as our eyes meet and you sit on the brown leather couch. My hands grab the hem of my shirt. I slowly pull it over my head and drop it to the ground. I turn around and bend over to take my short boots off, giving you another peek of my ass. I hear you inhale deeply as I stand up and turn around.

My fingers grab the waistband of my skirt. I slowly wiggle my hips. My skirt and thong fall down to my thighs. I bend ever so slightly and push them further down my legs. My breasts spill out of my matching red bra. I step out of my skirt and watch pleasure spread across your face as you eye my smooth shaven peach for the first time.

I stand up and my hands slide my lacy bra straps down my shoulders one by one. I reach around and undo the clasp, allowing my perfectly round breasts to fall forward. You quickly stand up, reaching for your shirt, pulling it over your head and then tossing it on mine. Your hands reach down to your belt, pull it from the belt loops and it lands on the floor, too.

I step forward and reach for the button on your pants. Your arms fall to your side. I unbutton and unzip your pants. My hands grip the waistline of your boxers and push them down exposing your throbbing dick.

My eyes meet yours as I wrap my fingers around your throbbing dick. It's smooth as velvet. My mouth waters. I lick my lips slowly. I bend down to my knees and lick the underside of your dick from root to tip. It hardens even more at my sensual touch.

My lips wrap around the tip. I suck down and then back up slowly. My fingers gently massaging your balls. As I suck your pulsing cock, you gasp and a moan escapes your lips. Your moan causes me to moan softly as my mouth pulls your cock further back into my throat.

Suddenly, you pull back and turn me over to my knees. Reaching under me, you squeeze my breast with one hand while the other hand searches for my clit. My body jerks when you find that sweet spot. As your finger rubs my clit, you smile at how wet I am.

Raising your hard cock up against my round ass, you slowly search for my peach as I press against you. Finding the tight opening, you lay your hands on my bare ass and thrust inside me. We both cry out. You pause for a moment before thrusting inside of me. Again, you pause, savoring my peach squeezing your dick.

My hand reaches to my breast, squeezing my nipple and making me moan. You thrust inside of me again. My hand then slides down my torso to my peach searching for my clit. I find your balls instead and softly roll them between my fingers. My fingers rub the inside of your leg before finally moving over to my clit. Your hands squeeze my ass. I begin to rub my hard clit while you continue thrusting inside of me picking up the pace.

Two bodies moving as one. I scream in ecstasy as my body shutters and then explodes in a thousand pieces. You thrust one more time, your hand raises up and smacks my ass, as your cum fills my peach. Our bodies slowly stop rocking. Our breathing is heavy. We collapse to the ground still holding on to one another.