Prowlin' for My Wife's Lover

Story Info
Bisexual, submissive couple on their first tropical vacation.
3.2k words
4.31
49.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had absolutely no doubts about the type of man to seek out as my wife's sexual partner for the evening. She was definitely in a servile kind of mood, and I wanted to let my bisexual proclivities run wild. We needed a man to take charge and advantage of the situation. After all, we were a happily married young couple in search of an extraordinarily kinky good time.

The lobby cocktail lounge seemed like a good place to begin my search. My very horny wife remained waiting in our room for a call to come and claim her prize. Given the well deserved reputation of our resort hotel as a hedonist haven, I didn't expect a lengthy search.

I was right! Less than five minutes after I'd taken up my watch in the lounge a man walked in that I knew would make her mouth water and pussy tingle. My cock stiffened just thinking about the two of them together.

This guy would have stuck out anywhere; about six-feet tall, clean-shaven with short, dark hair, and ruggedly handsome. His boots were well worn and the cowboy hat he wore did not appear to be a prop. Levis tight at the crotch suggested a hefty package enclosed within.

Obviously on the prowl, his eyes followed every female in the lounge. There wasn't much action at the moment, so the cocktail waitress, a sassy little blond in a sexy French maid's outfit received his full attention. Articulate and cocky he flirted with the waitress, who gave it right back to him. She was definitely my type of woman. I made a mental note to check her out later, but quickly remembered my goal to find a man to fuck my wife silly. I reached for the cell phone and plugged in her number.

She answered on the first ring obviously anxious to get the evening started.

"Hey baby!"

"Hey yourself. Is my little sweetie being a good girl?"

"Oh, yes" she purred, "I'm following your instructions exactly."

"Those sexy fingers of yours are not finding their way into your pussy, are they?"

"No baby, I'm just teasing my clit with my fingernail like you told me. My clit is so hot and hard. Please tell me you found a nice man, or maybe not so nice to ram his cock into my pussy."

"Yep," I answered. "I found him and I think you'll approve.

"What does he look like?"

"He's the dark-haired cowboy in the white shirt sitting across from me."

"Um, I like cowboys. They like a good hard ride."

"He's all yours, honey. Good hunting!"

"I love you baby," she responded and disconnected. I sat back and looked forward to her entrance.

While I knew exactly what my sexy little wife planned to wear, when she sashayed into the lounge the sight still took my breath away. At five-foot-four inches and 102 pounds my Cheryl simple exudes steamy sexuality. Her shoulder length red hair was pulled back into a pony tail, exposing a small diamond stud gracing each ear lobe and a long, elegant neck. The gauzy white halter tied in front did little to constrain her perfectly rounded breasts, nor hide the rock-hard pink nipples which verified her arousal. A pleated black micro-mini revealed her flat belly, clinging to her hips and bouncing ever so sexily off her gorgeous ass. Single strands of gold chain hung around her neck, her waist and her left ankle. The waist chain suspended two tiny gold tabs with initials that would no doubt enliven the conversation later on. Sandals completed her ensemble. Simple, erotic and absolutely accessible. I knew for a fact that there was nothing to impede access to her hot, yielding flesh.

Our stud picked up on my darling little vixen the moment she walked into the room. She veered toward his table and passed close enough for him register the sweet scent of lilac and very excited womanhood. Her sparkling blue eyes established immediate contact with his. Cheryl's lovely face broke out in a smile indicating she liked what she saw. She continued up to the bar and slid sensuously on to a stool. As she settled on the stool, her skirt climbed high on her hip exposing long, luscious legs. The skirt now left little to the imagination. It presented a clear invitation.

The young man took little time in joining my wife at the bar. He took a seat facing her and mouthed a greeting. To the bartender he ordered two shots of Cuervo. Cheryl acknowledged both with a smile and simple, "Hello!"

No stranger to tequila, she took the golden liquor in one swallow without the benefit of salt or lemon and smiled sweetly at the man. Not to be outdone, he too dropped the shot in similar manner. Over the course of three more shots they learned each other's name – Cheryl and Harry. She discovered that he was a rodeo cowboy who loved breaking wild fillies. She let him know that she loved to be taken hard. They shared a searing, wet kiss then moved to the jukebox. Selecting a nice slow song they proceeded to the dance floor to get more closely acquainted.

When my Cheryl is hot and on the prowl there is little subtlety to her intentions, and this occasion was no exception. As he opened his arms, she literally melted onto his frame. One leg slide between his, her belly and breasts pressed tightly against his body. Leaning against his shoulder brought her lips against the side of his neck. While her arms went high around his shoulder, his hands fell below her hips and his fingers lurked below the raised hem of her skirt. They found nothing but bare flesh.

"You like what you're feeling?" she purred in his ear. "Later I want you to stick your hard cock between those cheeks and fuck my ass until you make it all wet and gooey."

"Damn, you are one sexy lady. I'm going to make love to you until you scream for mercy."

"Promises, promises," she said as her lips moved to his and her tongue slide between them.

You cannot believe the pride and sexual energy I felt watching my beautiful wife dancing with this strange man who was very visibly kissing her mouth and groping her naked ass. Gazing around the lounge, I noted the other patrons were totally engrossed in their hot, exhibitionist display.

"Baby," Cheryl whispered in his ear, "I got one little thing to add to our rendezvous. Do you see that handsome gentleman sitting over there? That is my sweet husband. He picked you out to be my lover for tonight. He loves seeing me with other men and really enjoys extra-sloppy seconds. If you agree, he'd like to join us and watch you fuck me royal. He is very submissive and will ask your permission for any participation, so you will be totally in charge."

"Is he a fag?" Harry asked with some apprehension.

"Well, yes and no. He makes wonderful love to me, but he also likes giving pleasure to other people. He's bisexual. But, like I said, he will only do what you give him permission or direction to do."

"And he won't mind seeing me fuck you, and see my cum leaking from your pussy and mouth."

"Not a bit," she cooed, in fact he loves seeing me covered in sperm and it leaking down my thighs. Then he gives me the most wonderful tongue baths."

"Damn, lady, I've got to see that!"

"No problem, my hubby loves to perform."

Harry glanced quickly at me sitting there and was greeted with an approving smile. Cheryl noted the glance and said.

"I'm sure he's enjoying this dance as much as you are."

"He enjoys seeing his wife being exposed in public?" Harry asked as he continued to grope my ass cheeks.

"He loves it," and she added with a twinkle in her eye, "and I absolutely adore being felt up and exposed before an audience."

"Yeah," Harry said, "let's see."

Moving his hands to her shoulders, Harry gently turned Cheryl around and maneuvered her to face me directly. My wife leaned back hard, hunching down slightly and spreading her legs as far apart as possible. She lifted her right arm and draped it around his neck while her other hand disappeared behind to fondle his bulging crotch.

Harry first took advantage of her neck so close to his mouth by running his tongue from her ear lobe to the nape. He stopped in between and left a hot, wet, sucking kiss, then nipped his way back to her ear. Moving up and down the length of her body from breast to hip, exploring more searing flesh with each pass. Locking his eyes on mine, Harry's hands slowly moved to the middle and grasped Cheryl's breasts. His fingers found her hard nipples and twisted and pinched until he succeeded in getting a soulful moans of pleasure. I watched as one hand temporarily left its turgid bud to grasp the bow knot holding the halter in place. With a quick tug the knot came undone, the halter slipped to each side and my wife's wonderful breasts were on display.

Harry didn't spend much time fondling Cheryl's breasts. His hands were soon on the move again downward along her hourglass figure. He stretched his fingers in from the sides meeting at her belly button, gently scratching and ticking her belly. For her part, I knew Cheryl was getting impatient. She wanted to feel his hands on her sex, his fingers invading the hot wetness of her pussy. She turned her head and began to wetly mouth his neck. Her ass slowly gyrated in a circular motion against his hard-on as whimpers of anticipation escaped from her throat.

It's not as if Cheryl's little wisp of a skirt did much to hide her charms, but as Harry's fingers grasped the lower hem the anticipation was incredible. Slowly he lifted the skirt and gently tucked it into the waistband. Clearly he wanted to keep my sweet wife exposed and she had no objections. The sight was magnificent. Not a hair on her sweet pussy, nor a hint of a tan line. Cheryl seemed intent on showing off her pussy lips which had opened like an erotic orchid. Harry seemed to treat his discovery as a rare flower. His fingers gently explored, pressing down to her inner thighs. Sliding a single digit up her slit he collected copious dew. He could not possibly have missed her hard and distended clitoris.

"Damn girl, that is one hot and wet pussy."

"Uhh," she moaned, "please baby I really need to be fucked."

"Okay, let's go meet your hubby. I want to see what lights his fire!"

Cheryl led him by the hand the short distance to the table where I observed their sexy show. I rose to accept the introduction.

"Ricky, this is Harry, the lover you chose for me this evening. Harry, this is Ricky, my husband."

I extended my hand and was pleased that he responded in kind. His grip was firm and hot, and it excited me greatly making this simple contact.

After breaking the handshake, I returned quickly to my seat. Harry pulled out a chair for himself, and then pulled Cheryl onto his lap. She was facing me, straddling his right leg. I watched with great interest as Harry's right arm snaked around her waist, his hand coming to rest between her thighs. His fingers were soon probing her sex.

"So you like watching your wife having sex with other men?" Harry asked.

I was transfixed by his fingers toying with Cheryl's pussy, but still managed a clear and strong response, "Yes, very much!"

"You like what I'm doing to her now?"

"I do, and I know that she's enjoying it also."

"Your wife enjoys being felt up and exposed by strangers in public places?"

"Very much so," I responded, "with the right stranger."

"Hmm, and what do you think of me, sweetheart?" Harry said to my wife.

Cheryl responded by turning her head and raising her lips for a brief, wet kiss. As she broke away she said, "You're doing very good."

Harry continued to finger fuck my wife with one hand while the other worked over her breasts. I enjoyed the fact that he moved very slowly on her pussy, paying close attention to her clit. He would get her close to orgasm, and then changed his touch which allowed her to cool down. She couldn't get enough stroking of her body. On one pass over her tummy his fingers became tangled with her waist chain. He noted the tabs attached, two gold tabs with the letters "CS" and "BB" and looked at them closely.

"What are these?" he queried.

"They are identical chains that we exchanged on our wedding night," Cheryl responded. "'CS' stands for cock sucker and 'BB' stands for bareback." Then she added with a glint in her eye, "bare cock is the only kind of cock I let into my pussy."

"Well that's good pretty lady cause I don't use condoms. Also, when I fuck, I don't pull out." Then to me, Harry sneered, "What do you think about that hubby?"

"I look forward to seeing your juices leaking from all of her sweet holes."

"She says that you like sloppy seconds. Is that right?"

"Yes," I said as I noted the foxy waitress coming up behind Harry to check on our needs and becoming privy to the conversation.

"And you're going to eat my hot cum from her mouth and pussy after I've blown a load?"

"I'm going to relish every drop as I make love to my wife."

The waitress audibly gasped at my response and blushed. The look in her eye was one of pure lust.

Now addressing the waitress, Harry said, "Well what do you think of a fag husband who likes the taste of another man's cum on his wife?"

"I think any man who shares his old lady with another man, then makes love to her after she's been thoroughly used is one very sexy man!"

Cheryl now looked up at the waitress and said, "We'd sure like you to stop by our suite when you get off. I'm sure Ricky here would love to show you how sexy he can be."

The waitress moved around the table coming to a stop over my right shoulder. For a few seconds she simply took in the spectacle of my wife being finger fucked there in the middle of her cocktail lounge. For her part, Cheryl leaned back hard against her lover, arching her back and spreading her legs wider to give Harry better access. Then the waitress leaned over and whispered words that were exciting beyond measure.

I looked up at her and immediately said, "Oh yes, Suzy, please come up and see me. We're in suite 1422."

And as her lips moved closer, I moved to meet them, open mouth, tongue hungry to taste her. The kiss was all too brief, but then I heard, Harry.

"So you like the taste of your wife. Here, Ricky, come and taste this," and he offered the two fingers so recently buried in my wife's sweet pussy. The obscenely offered fingers glistened wetly and I did not hesitate for a second before moving forward and engulfing them in my mouth. There I was, in a public place sucking on the fingers of a man flavored with Cheryl's cunt nectar. I was in heaven.

"Oh, baby," Cheryl cooed, "suck his fingers. Lick my juices. Show all these folks how well you suck cock."

Then to Harry she said, "get your fingers good and wet in my pussy and then fuck his mouth with them.

Harry's fingers left my mouth and immediately began a frenzied pounding of Cheryl's wet and gaping vagina. After about a half a minute, he pulled his fingers clear and ran them the length of her slit to collect the juices that had escaped. Then he subjected my mouth to the same treatment as her pussy.

This time when Harry pulled his fingers from my mouth, Suzy bent down for a much longer kiss and embrace. Her hand went to my crotch where she found my loosely enclosed and very erect cock. She deftly unsnapped and unzipped my shorts and fished it out. Her fingers immediately found the two tight rubber rings that I wore at the base and just under the head of my penis.

Cheryl offered an explanation to Suzy, "that's to ensure he doesn't get off too soon. He's not allowed to cum until everyone else is satisfied."

Suzy smiled at me and said, "I'll be up as soon as my shift is over. Don't start without me. I want to see everything."

As she was gathering empty glasses to return to the bar, Harry added.

"Hey, Suzy, and if you know a gay dude with a big cock here at the resort, bring him along. Besides for eating cum, Ricky here likes a nice hard cock buried up his ass."

"I'll keep that in mind," Suzy said as he moved away as she winked at me.

My attention returned to my wife and her lover. Cheryl was obviously enjoying his ministrations between her lewdly spread legs. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open, emitting very audible moans and groans. Harry's fingers were no longer plunging as deep as possible. He had moved his other hand into position to keep her nether lips open. The thumb and fore-finger grasped her distended clit, gently squeezing and twisting the tiny nub.

Harry noticed my attention and began the conversation again.

"So, Ricky, what do you want me to do to your wife when we go back to your room?"

"I want to see you fuck and cum in her mouth and her pussy."

"And you're going to lick her clean after both?"

"Oh, yes! And also I'd like to taste her during the act," adding submissively, "if you let me."

"Taste her? Tell me how."

"Like when she's sucking on your cock. I want to be kneeling down on the floor right next to her. And every once in a while, she'll let your cock slip out of her mouth and turn her head to give me a deep tongue kiss."

"So you like tasting another man's cock on your wife's tongue and lips?"

"Yes!"

"And when I cum in her mouth?"

"Then she'll snowball me with a mouthful of your sperm."

"Damn boy, that's hot! And how would you like me to fuck her so you can suck cream filled pussy?"

"I want you to fuck her doggie style. I'll be lying on my back underneath so I can tongue her clit as you fuck her and be right there to lick her slit as you pull out."

"And you won't mind as I drag my leaking, sticky cock across your lips and face?"

"Not a bit, and if you leave it there for a minute or so, I'll lick it clean of her juices.

"Oh, yes," Cheryl piped in. "Please let him lick and suck on your cock. That is sooo sexy. Please!"

"Well, if you're as good at sucking cock as you are on my fingers, Ricky? Who knows. I usually don't like that fag stuff, but we'll play it by ear. C'mon hubby, let's get this show on the road. I need to get my cock into this lovely lady and you need to start sucking out cum. Lead the way, Ricky!"

And I did.