Prude to Nude Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of a woman's journey into naturism.
2.5k words
4.53
33.6k
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how I went from a prude, to nude and finally to rude. For those readers who expect a lot of immediate sexual activity, this may disappoint. Nudism did lead me to sexual awakenings, but it did not happen all that quickly.

*****

The sun was already well up and shining through the wall of my tent when I awoke on the second day of my holiday at the retreat. Tired from the long drive up, I had slept for eleven hours. And I had slept naked for the first ever time in my life. It had done me good and I felt totally invigorated. I crawled from my tent and after collecting my toiletry bag I hurried to the shower block.

After a long lovely shower, I wandered back to my campsite, acquainted myself with the little gas stove and enjoyed some tea and toast. I was still the owner camper there, and oddly (for me) I didn't consider even for a minute getting dressed. I'd hung a large loose tank top just inside my tent in case I needed a quick 'cover-up', but the weather was gorgeous the thought of even that thin material against my skin felt like it would spoil the experience. I may not have been a fully-fledged nudist (is that an oxymoron?) but I was definitely comfortable just being in my own skin.

I went for a half hour morning walk along one of the nature trails, disappointed at not seeing kangaroos this time, but delighting in the way the sun warmed my skin and while at the same time the lightest of breezes seemed to caress my nipples. At the end of the trail I found a small creek, running with clear, but icy-cold water. I dipped a toe in but decided, as picturesque as it was, I was not built for cold water.

Once back at the campsite, with nothing much else to do, I brewed more tea and lay out by my tent leafing through a novel. What once would have annoyed me, my large boobs rolling and hanging in front of me as I propped myself up on my elbows, now felt natural and free. I even enjoyed the little frisson as my nipples rubbed against the fuzzy materiel of my beach towel every time I moved.

Around 10am Sabrina came by to ask how I had slept and if everything was OK. She and her husband Dave (the owners) were the only other people at the resort so I guess I was getting extra attention. While they weren't exactly run off their feet, Dave and Sabrina always seemed to have a hundred little jobs that needed doing around the resort: cleaning, gardening, building this or that, and while always naked, they often wore work boots and heavy gloves, which if anything accentuated their nudity.

I was complimented Sabrina on her tan - a lovely deep gold all over - when she pointed to my shoulders.

"You're getting a little red there," she said. "You had better be careful. Lots of bits of you have never seen the sun before. I'd hate for you to have your holiday spoiled by sunburn."

I sat up and examined myself. Stupidly I had completely forgot about applying sunscreen (and I had brought plenty) and the tips of my shoulders were indeed rosy pink.

"You're right," I said and went to my little car, rummaging through my bags for a tube of sunscreen.

I spent some time coating myself in the sunscreen while Sabrina looked on, pointing out the bits I had missed.

"I hope you bought plenty," she smiled. "You're a big girl up top."

I was busy rubbing the cream into my boobs when she said this and I was taken aback. I'd thought nudists didn't comment on each other's bodies, and being a big girl all round was the main reason I'd come here - to feel better about my own shape. Sabrina sensed my discomfort.

"Sorry," she said. "It was meant as a compliment. I'd love to have a bosom like yours." She smiled and indicated her own small breasts, quickly plucking them with fingertips and thumbs as if willing them to grow.

"Hands off my property!" Dave jokingly admonished her as walked up to us.

Sabrina pulled a face at him and he gave her quick hug.

"Let's take a few hours off," he said to her. "The place is looking good and it's just too damn hot to work right now."

Sabrina kicked off her boots, dropped her gloves on the ground, and after slapping Dave on the butt she ran and jumped into the pool.

"Wait," Dave cried, and he raced to the BBQ barn and came out with a very professional looking digital SLR camera.

"Action shots!" he called to Sabrina. She swam the length of the poole floating on her back while Dave clicked off several shots off her. I walked over and leant on the pool fence to watch.

"We don't often get the time to take photos," Dave explained to me. "But it's a hobby of ours." Sabrina hauled herself out of the water at one end of the pool and sat on the edge, squeezing the water from her long black hair. Dave moved closer and photographed her small breasts still covered in water droplets and her still damp hair. "Give me more, honey," he said with a wink. And Sabrina obliged by raising her arms above her head and showing off her trim figure. Then she surprised me by turning her back to him, kneeling on the pool deck and looking back over her shoulder, giving him a very cheeky wiggle of her bum.

"Lovely," said Dave, kneeling himself and obviously zooming the camera in on her small firm buttocks. Innocent, healthy naturist shots? Certainly they were, but there was something more too. It wasn't pornographic but there was definitely a touch of 'girlie magazine' in the way Sabrina posed and pouted for him. I wasn't sure if they wanted me there as an onlooker or whether this should be a private couple's moment for them. Dave merely smiled over at me and said. "She's a born model."

"And he's a born perve!," Sabrina laughed over her shoulder. "He sees me everyday, you'd think he'd seen enough by now."

"Never, baby," Dave continued to move around, getting shots of her from every possible angle.

I'd come inside the pool fence by then and was sitting on a lounger, watching them. My new lower point of view suddenly revealed to me what I had not noticed before. As Sabrina got up on her knees and bent slightly forward for another butt shot, the long,dark line of her pussy was clearly visible, even slightly protruding. Dave moved even closer and although I couldn't say for sure, it seemed as if the next shots he took were extreme close-ups, entirely focused on Sabrina's pussy lips. From under her tummy I saw two of her fingers snake over her mound and... was she just idly scratching herself? Or was she subtly opening herself for him?

It was such a fleeting moment that I really couldn't tell. I decided to ignore it and discreetly look away.

Watching Dave fiddle with his camera, and seeing they were both engrossed in what they were doing, I could surreptitiously study his penis. Remember this was the first real one I had seen. I knew what they looked like of course. Anyone with an internet connection has seen penises (whether they intended to or not) but the real thing was fascinatingly different. In my naivete, I had assumed that penises had two basic modes: flaccid or erect. But my short acquaintance with Dave's had taught me it was much more subtle than that. Sometimes - as when he was busy working or concentrating on something - his penis was a almost tiny, not more than a short projection at the base of his groin. Other times, like now, it seemed longer and wrinkle free. Most certainly not in a state of arousal, but without a doubt a lot bigger looking. Did temperature play a big part in it I wondered? I wasn't ignorant enough not to understand that cold water might cause a penis (like all human skin) to contract and shrivel, but Dave's seem to be constantly going through subtle changes in size even when he was not in the water. Was it the ambient temperature? The wind? Or was he fighting a constant battle against an unwanted erection. I simply couldn't tell. And as I'd previously noted, Dave never seemed to give his penis a second thought; he just went about his business as if it wasn't there.

I considered all this idly while the couple continued to take a few more pictures, and I came to the conclusion that I liked Dave's penis. It wasn't a sexual thing, I mean I just liked the aesthetics of it. I thought for the first time ever that dicks look good. (I also used the word 'dick' for the first time ever - penis suddenly seemed like such a silly un-masculine word)

Rule one, I reminded myself, try not to stare. I looked around the pool area and beyond. The sky was almost cloudless, the sun was fiercely hot, but the tall gum trees surrounding the camp site dappled the lawn here and there with shady patches. Tiny parrots and finches flitted among the branches and a wealth of butterflies hovered over the bushes and flowers. Cicadas droned unseen in the trees and the whole atmosphere was summery, warm and drowsy.

Sabrina brought the photo session to an end. Standing by the pool, one hand on her hip and the other raised palm up indicating her surrounds, like a game show hostess vaguely pointing out the prizes.

"That's enough," she said to Dave, before diving back into the pool.

"One of you?" Dave asked, pointing from his camera to me.

"Oh, I don't think I'm quite ready for that," I said, instinctively covering my boobs and bits.

"Fair enough," he shrugged as he packed away his camera. "As I said, photos are only to be taken with consent here - not negotiable. But IF you ever want a snap, even for your own collection, let me know. I think you'd look great!."

This got me thinking; shouldn't I capture some memories of this very, very huge change in my life? I had my camera phone of course, but had neglected to bring my 'selfie stick', being not at all sure I'd want a photo of myself at a nude retreat that might come back to haunt me. From my legal work I knew only too well that digital images have a way of ending up online, and once there, they were there for good. Still, I had never neglected to get lots of photos of my previous holiday destinations, and it would be a shame not to capture the wonderful surroundings I was now enjoying. Moreover, as I was still the only guest, now was a good time to get a few pictures, before I had to worry about offending other campers by wandering around taking photos that might include them.

The day and the light were perfect so I trotted back to my car and got out my iPhone. I took a lot of pictures of the campgrounds, the surrounding nature, my tent, my car, my little gas cooker and my picnic table and chair, and then, trying to make sure Sabrina and Dave weren't in shot, I snapped a few of the pool and BBQ area.

Sabrina was still lazily floating around in the pool. Dave watched me taking photos for a while before walking up and asking to see what I had recorded. I showed him my shots on the phone screen and he nodded in approval.

"Not bad," he said. "But you're not in any of them. Would you like me to take one for you?"

"Ok," I eventually said, handing him the phone. "Just one."

"Cool," he replied. "Where?"

"Mmm, do you think my tent and the trees behind would make a good backdrop?"

"Why not?" he smiled. And he held my elbow as if to guide me to exactly where he thought he could get the best shot of me.

I wanted to sit (demurely) on my camp chair in front of my tent , thinking that at least my bottom half would be obscured by the pose. But Dave insisted I would look more 'outdoorsy' if I stood at the side of the tent, one hand on a guy-rope.

The contortions I went through getting ready to pose! I kept twisting my legs and torso in an attempt to hide my pubic area. Eventually Dave said, "Hey, it's your phone. If a photo shows more than you want to, you can crop or edit it - or delete it all together. What I'm trying to get is a shot of you happy and relaxed in nature. Relax Kasumi."

I did. I put a hand on my hip and raised the other as I had seen Sabrina do earlier. SNAP!

My first ever nude photo. How did I feel? A flood or emotions: embarrassment, nervousness , pride, and a certain excitement. This was without doubt the naughtiest, most outrageous thing I had done in my entire life.

I remember drawing in a huge breath and fighting the urge to cover my face with my hands.

"OMG," was all I could blurt out.

Dave simply said, "Lovely...try another?" And before I knew it he had taken five or six more photos of me standing there.

I was overwhelmed by the novelty of it and told him I had to sit down. I collapsed into my camp chair and he took one last 'candid' shot of me before handing the phone back to me.

"All yours," he said and took a seat in my spare chair.

I scrolled through the photos he had taken. Dave looked on as I did, as if to ask for my approval. I had to admit, he had a knack for photography. The pictures of me standing by the tent were well framed, perfectly lit, and very tasteful - not a hint of 'girlie magazine'. I decided then and there that they were keepers.

When I reached the very last image, I involuntarily gasped. In the shot I was literally sprawled in, limbs limp, in my camp chair. My legs were wide open and my pussy was fully shown - even to the extent that my inner lips were visible. My dark pubic hair caught the sun, but did nothing to hide me. Above, my breasts lay across my ribcage and my nipples looked much more prominent than I actually thought they were

"That's a nice one," said Dave, as I hurried to close down the phone.

At that very moment he cocked his head. From somewhere beyond the fence we could hear the sound of car engines and a horn blast.

"Ah," Dave jumped from his chair. "Looks like some of the other guests have arrived.