Psych Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose it depends on who's doing the classifying. What's got into you?"

Chloe sucked in her lower lip and she looked so cute Eva just wanted to kiss her and never stop. She reached for her again, but Chloe stopped her. Now she was starting to get a little freaked out. "What?" she demanded.

"I was just thinking that in the time I've known you, the only time you've ever been out of control is when I've pushed you there..."

"Chloe, for as long as I'VE known me, the only time I've been out of control is when you've pushed me. I even grieved for David and our child in a very controlled way."

Chloe entwined her legs in Eva's, twisted and flipped them over so that she was lying on top of the taller woman. "You know what I want, Eva?" she said speaking softly while staring into her startled eyes, "I want you to lose control with me. I WANT you to come unglued. I don't care what it looks like; I don't care what you say when it happens; I want you to let go completely and just give in. This is part of you -- you don't have to deny this any longer. Be you with me."

Eva's eyes filled with tears. "I don't know how..."

"I'll help you, Evie. I'll be here with you." She leaned down and kissed Eva tenderly. "Come with me!" She stood up suddenly, pulling Eva with her. "Bedroom?"

Eva followed her, stunned by the change of pace. "Top of the stairs on the right," she said hesitantly.

Chloe almost ran up the stairs, pulling Eva with her. "Lie on the bed," she said in a tone that brooked no argument.

"Chloe..."

"Eva...for once in your life, just do as I ask without thinking!" Chloe pulled her into a sensuous hug, kissing her deeply, tongue thrusting into her mouth. She started walking Eva back towards the bed, still kissing her thoroughly. When Eva felt the bed at the back of her knees, her legs automatically gave way and she found herself lying on the bed with Chloe's heated body on top of hers.

Chloe broke the kiss, straddling Eva to give her room. "Now...scoot back, woman!" Eva hastily did as she was told, laying her head on the pillows. "Perfect!" said Chloe, grinning. She paused for a second and looked at Eva, drinking her in. "You know you are utterly gorgeous to me, right?" Eva just stared at her, wide-eyed.

Then Chloe jumped off the bed and started rummaging around in Eves' cupboards. "Ummm...Chlo? What are you looking for?"

Chloe returned with some belts and scarves. She pulled off her jeans and jumped onto the bed gleefully, straddling Eva's body.

"Oh shit..." said Eva. Chloe smiled.

"Do you trust me, baby?"

"It's not about trust! I don't like being tied up! It's...it's..."

"Scary? Frightening? Not with me, it isn't.

Do...

You...

Trust...

Me...

Eva?" She said, drawing it out and punctuating every word with a long lingering kiss, starting at Eva's temple and working her way down to the hollow of her throat, paying special attention to her ear-lobes when Eva twisted under her at the touch of her tongue.

"Yesssssss..." came the sibilant reply.

"Good. This isn't about control. I don't want to control you. I have no desire to make you my slave or humiliate you. I want to help you remember how to feel. I want you to get out of here" she kissed Eva on her forehead, "and get back into here..." She said, kissing her between her breasts, signifying the head to heart shift she wanted her to understand.

Eva gave an almost imperceptible nod, biting her lip. Chloe grinned at her, elated. "God, you're sexy!" she said. "Take off your t-shirt...yes...good. Now -- your bra... Oh, God, your tits are just...wow..." Chloe mumbled inarticulately staring at Eva's full, rounded breasts with the dark nipples puckered and pebble-hard. They were everything she had ever imagined them to be. She inadvertently raised a hand to touch, but slowly dropped it again. She couldn't wait to lavish attention on them, but forced her eyes away from Eva's breasts and tried to breathe normally again. "Just try and relax and enjoy this. Focus on all the sensations..."

She tied a scarf around Eva's eyes, making sure she couldn't see out the bottom. Eva breathed deeply, surprised by the primal reaction she had to having her sight taken away. Then she felt one hand softly but firmly tied to the bedpost; then the other.

"I'm not going to tie your legs, OK?"

"OK," Eva breathed, trembling, testing the bonds slightly by tugging them. Chloe noticed the tug and smiled to herself.

"Control freak..." she murmured softly, laughing to herself.

"What?" Eva asked, although she had heard her just fine.

"Nothing, beautiful..." Chloe lay down on Eva's body and felt their naked breasts touch for the first time. She nearly lost it right then, but once again pulled herself back and gently rubbed her nipples over Eva's breasts before settling into her body and wrapping her arms around Eva. She leant towards Eva's ear and spoke quietly, but with intensity and intent. "I am going to make you go out of your mind with pleasure, do you understand that, Eva?"

Eva said nothing, but her body responded in such a way that Chloe was left in no doubt as to how Eva felt about that: turned on and terrified at the same time.

Chloe continued: "But I will never, ever do anything to hurt you, Eva. Do you understand that as well?"

Again, there was no verbal answer forthcoming, but the bleeding of extreme tension out of Eva's body made Chloe convinced she had hit her mark. She carried on: "That's right, love, let your body come down. Let it relax. Let it enjoy every second of what I am going to do to you."

Eva felt like her body weighed a ton. Even if she could move her arms, she didn't think she would be able to hold them up. This lithe, extraordinary creature was weaving such a spell over her that she knew there was nothing she would or could deny her. She realized with surprise that this was a thought which would ordinarily cause her to shut down completely, but once again, Chloe had identified a need in her she hadn't known existed.

"Witch..." she muttered. In response, all she heard was a sexy chuckle breathed into the shell of her ear and she shuddered.

Eva felt Chloe slowly move down her body and her breathing stopped when her hands reached the button of her jeans, popping it open before drawing down the zip. In one deft movement, Chloe whipped Eva's jeans down over hips and yanked them unceremoniously off her legs. She squeaked involuntarily.

"Sorry," said Chloe, sounding a little embarrassed. "I've dreamed about doing that SO many times..."

Eva felt her lips quirk up into a little smile. Despite her trepidation, she thrilled at the knowledge that she was affecting this beautiful, young woman the way she clearly was. She was also aware that they were both only wearing panties now. She knew what her black, lace, very brief, form-fitting panties looked like on her olive skin, but she so wished she had been paying more attention when Chloe had pulled off her own jeans and briefly displayed what looked to be tight, white, cotton boy-leg panties which sat on her sexy hips like a second skin. Clearly, Chloe had no intention of taking them off just yet.

What started then was a searing, mind-numbing eternity for Eva, forced for the first time to rely completely on her senses. She always over-analysed and over-thought everything in her life. Here, not only was control completely wrested away from her, but because she could not see what was happening, she could not predict her responses, or indeed Chloe's. Her rationality and logical self had been blindfolded along with her physical self and she was lost. She could not tell where Chloe would touch, if it would be fingers, tongue or body part. She had no conception of how she would respond and her body transformed itself into a livewire before Chloe had even touched her for the first time.

Chloe sat back on her haunches and again just drank in the sight of the exquisite woman lying in front of her. She took in every detail of her brown skin; every smooth plane. She noticed that Eva's breathing was shallow and fast; that a faint sheen had begun to develop on her skin and she knew that Eva was starting to really feel the moment. She took pity on the quaking body in front of her and with infinite tenderness she lay next to her and drew the pads of her fingers along Eva's jawline, following it up with the tip of her tongue, immediately retracing and suckling gently with her lips where her tongue had been. Then she pulled back to see the effect. Eva had gasped as Chloe's fingers had touched her and moaned deeply when her tongue and lips had moved in. Chloe, delighted, knew that her gamble had paid off and that this was going to be incredible. She wanted to unwrap this woman from her self-imposed exile. She wanted to help her dismantle her walls and defenses one by one. Mostly, she had a primitive drive to make her lose complete control and make her cum and cum and cum.

Eva could not believe how a few simple touches had her burning for more. Her body felt super-heated, her breath staccato and she knew that somewhere along the line, her lower body had started to writhe. Then she felt those fingers again.

They started on her face, tracing outlines, like Chloe wanted to memorise everything about her. Then they moved to her neck, sweeping back the strands of hair which had fallen down, tracing her ears (which made her shudder), then moving down the sweep of her neck. Part of her tried to keep control, to imagine what she must look like and to track the progress of those fingers down her body, but a much bigger part of her had long since thrown in the towel and was wrapped up in feeling, feeling, feeling the heavenly sensations her lover was coaxing from her now increasingly willing body.

The fingers continued their descent, skimming feather-light down her neck to her chest where she detected a slight hesitation before they circled the orbs of her breasts, slowly, sensuously spiraling ever inwards. Before they reached her very swollen nipples, the fingers moved down her belly, despite the whimper of disbelief this tore from her throat. She heard another husky chuckle in response.

Those teasing fingers moved to the top of her panties and traced the outline, once again spiraling inwards to her soft mound. Her hips rose involuntarily, but a hand held them down while the fingers continued their torturous journey just scraping past her very hot, liquid centre and down her inner things and legs, even tracing her toes and the soles of her feet which had her giggling and begging for mercy.

While she was still trying to get over the ticklish sensations from her feet, Eva felt hot passionate lips close over her own and she eagerly raised her head and kissed back, deeply. The feel of that sweet tongue wrapping around her own seemed like the only thing she ever wanted to care about again. She couldn't have stopped the groan that flew from her throat if she tried and it felt like she delivered it into Chloe's soul.

Chloe knew she could not stop then, but the sight of Eva and her response together with that groan into her mouth very nearly destroyed her. She felt hot tears welling up in her, but immediately choked them down. She could feel moved later. Now was about Eva. She carried on pouring every tiny ounce of her feelings into her fingers and her lips.

Eva felt the slight hitch, but took it for lust and carried on kissing Chloe back, immersing herself in the feel and smell of the woman she now knew without a doubt that she loved as well as desired more than anyone. The lips moved away from hers and once again a whimper was squeezed from her throat, but that quickly changed as Chloe's hot mouth and tongue lapped and kissed their way down her throat and circled her breasts.

"Chlo..."

"Hmmm?"

"Please, Chlo..." Eva couldn't bring herself to beg.

As usual, Chloe understood. "You don't have to beg, love, just tell me what you want..." she said in-between sucking nibbles on the underside of Eva's gorgeous breasts.

"Please...suck me...my...uuhhh...nipples... Please Chlo..."

"With pleasure, baby..." Chloe muttered against her skin, feeling like she could cum just hearing those words. Her tongue furled around one nipple and fluttered against it and the effect was instantaneous. Eva's back arched, pushing her nipple completely into Chloe's happy, obliging mouth.

"Yeeeeessssss...." Eva breathed, brokenly, feeling the ache of her tight nipples ease as Chloe's incredibly talented tongue laved them, first one, then skipping over to the other. She gently moulded each neglected breast into the palm of her hand while she went to work on the other. The sensation was so incredible that Eva was finding it difficult to remember a time her nipples weren't encased in Chloe's suckling mouth.

Chloe's lips left her nipples, making her mewl in disappointment, but then she realized where those lips were heading. She immediately felt her body stiffen up, but Chloe just chuckled against her skin, rubbing and kissing the taut skin of her belly until she started to relax again. Then her lips started to move over the lace of Eva's panties and her breath became increasingly ragged. Ever so slowly, patterns were traced over lace with the point of a tongue until Eva was panting with need, her hips moving up and down, futilely as it turned out, because Chloe simply flattened her every time.

"Not yet, baby, not yet..."

Eva felt her panties being hooked and drawn down her hips; felt them stick to her centre before pulling free and she blushed, knowing that her intense arousal was now fully on display for Chloe to see. She truly could no longer hide any part of her from her intense young lover.

Chloe was rocked back by the sight in front of her. She knew Eva would be pretty, hell, the woman was gorgeous all over, but the sight of her completely naked for the first time, legs slightly parted so Chloe could see her engorged lips and obvious arousal was too much for her to take. She wanted to dive in, slide her fingers into this woman, suck her lips and clit until she came, screaming Chloe's name. She was hovering over Eva's mound, her breath hot on her inflamed peeking clitoris when she pulled herself together and with supreme will, she pulled her face back. She could feel the uncertainty and embarrassment radiating out of Eva's every pore, so she whispered soothingly but slightly disjointedly that Eva had the most beautiful pussy she had ever seen and that she had very nearly been driven to devour it.

"I just want to look at you a little bit, Eva." Chloe said quietly, her head still between Eva's legs. She lay her cheek on Eva's inner thigh, then went on to describe in intimate, incredible detail the sight before her: how aroused her lips were; how deep red and beautiful; how her arousal dripped from her centre and finally how her clit peeked out from under its' hood. By the time she was finished, she had calmed down and Eva was in a torment from the description of parts of herself she had never seen in such detail, but more from the feel of Chloe's breath on the very centre of her being. She had never wanted anything more in her life than the feel of Chloe's mouth on her.

She could still feel Chloe breathing on her. She had never liked the word 'pussy,' but the way Chloe said it, it was an intimate caress and she wanted her to say it over and over again. Slowly, the sensation became more intense and she realized Chloe was coming closer. She felt her legs being pushed apart and agonizingly slowly, she felt Chloe's tongue come into contact with her pussy for the very first time. She felt the tongue probe between her swollen lips and swirl expertly around in a sensation she was sure would cause her to completely lose her mind. All sense of time and place ceased to exist as her existence became the tongue-tip rippling in her intimate flesh as it began to move up and down, side to side seemingly at the same time.

Eva felt deeply unfamiliar sensations building in her. She suddenly felt the need to stop; to explain to Chloe that she hadn't had an orgasm since Dave was killed; that she couldn't even bring herself to orgasm and had long since stopped trying. Too many long afternoons ending in tears and frustration had put paid to that. She tried to grab Chloe's head to stop her, before remembering her hands were bound. She could feel her body shaking and tears soaked the blindfold before she even realized she was sobbing.

As quickly as the sensations built, so they ebbed as Chloe moved up her body, cradled her in her arms, kissing her covered eyes and mouth.

"Chloe...I..."

"No," Chloe said, "don't tell me now. Later, we'll talk about everything. Now, I just want you to allow yourself to feel everything you've been denied for so long. Just let it happen, Eva, it won't hurt you. It will set you free."

With that, she languorously worked her way down Eva's body again and soon her incredible tongue was again tenderly snaking into her furrow and doing that amazing swirling, twirling thing she had been doing. Eva could not believe how quickly the sensations built again. She felt her hips moving against Chloe's mouth, pushing her mound into her face. She felt Chloe's hands move around to cup her buttocks and she clearly liked what she found, because Eva could feel the groan deep in her pussy. Once again, existence narrowed, tunneled and funneled into that tongue which was now being used in flat sweeps which were making Eva nearly delirious with sensory overload, with the point still being used to gently probe at the top of her slit in small darting, tender stabs at her clit.

She realized that some part of her was still holding back, but she didn't know how to break down the last barrier until Chloe raised her head and demanded huskily: "Tell me what you want, Eva.

"I...I..."

"Tell me!" She demanded again, dipping her tongue over and over to flutter over Eva's tiny shaft.

Eva felt something come seriously unglued. Her idea of self shattered and was scattered further than she believed possible. There was no retrieving that fake life anymore. There was a woman -- the woman she loved -- lying between her legs with her tongue deep in her pussy and Eva never wanted that to change. She could feel the tears come again, but this time they were tears of pure joy and she knew she was shouting but she couldn't stop herself.

"MAKE ME CUM! I WANT TO CUM ON YOUR TONGUE..." Before the wish was barely even airborne, Chloe clamped her mouth down over Eva's shuddering clit and she sucked for all she was worth, gently inserting her finger into the slick passage of Eva's pussy, crooking her finger to caress the nub of nerves deep inside to the same rhythm as her sucking. Eva felt time actually halt as her body seemed to realize what had just happened and suddenly caught up and then the intensity, the onslaught of physical sensation that assailed her broke every last barrier that existed in her mind and body as her hips bucked into the face of the woman she loved. She felt her pussy liquefy as she screamed incoherently and she felt very, very wet before she felt nothing at all.

****

When she came to, her blindfold was gone, her hands were unbound and Chloe was staring at her in wonder and amazement. She was beaming at her. Eva tried to pull her hands over her face, suddenly incredibly shy. Chloe clucked her tongue at her, pulling her hands away before kissing every finger and finally the palms, giving Eva a chance to compose herself.

"No need to hide anymore, love. I think we're past that, don't you?"

Eva sighed happily, smiling at her shyly. "I guess so..."

Chloe looked at her, then blushed and looked away. "Umm...Eva...you kind of passed out!"

"Yes, I guess I did..." Chloe was obviously desperate to ask her something or say something and she was suddenly reminded that she was quite a bit older than this amazing young woman lying with her arms around her, tracing her face again with her fingers, unable to hold back the look of pure adoration beaming from her face. "What is it, Chlo?"