Psychedelic Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike grabbed Sabrina by the hair and turned her over. "How about you lick OUR assholes?"

Sabrina looked worried. "I've only done that for my boyfriend. It's kind of a special thing that I just do for him."

Mike turned to Spike. "Hey Spike, do you remember this broad mentioning a no ass-licking rule?"

"I sure don't." Spike said with a grin. "If she wants to start changing the rules now, that would invalidate the other rules she said. You don't want to change that rule do you?"

Sabrina thought about it for a second and looked to me for advice. I whispered "It's okay honey. Do it just this once."

"Okay," she said reluctantly. "But this is a special one-time only kind of thing."

Mike and Spike smiled. "One time only. That's fair."

"And you guys are clean down there I hope," she said with a skeptical look on her face.

"Oh sure." Spike said. "I just had a shower - what was it - like two weeks ago?"

"Yeah, me too." Mike said. "My butthole smells like a rose."

Mike got on all fours. His naked ass looked like the backside of a polar bear. Sabrina came up behind him and spread his ass cheeks apart. To the amazement of everyone in the room - most of all Mike himself - she started licking his asshole. Spike and I were all deathly silent. From the blissful look on Mike's face she was tongue-fucking him deep. The only sound in the room was the sloppy in-and-out of Sabrina's tongue.

"You nasty whore," I muttered. It wasn't an accusation. It was a form of praise. But being faced with such sublime beauty and degradation I could do nothing but marvel at the sight.

After Sabrina tongued Mike's butthole she moved to Spike and gave him a rim-job that was every bit as thorough. The evil bastard's face smoothed into a look of Buddha-like transcendence as she tongued his anus. I took it as proof that any man, no matter how hardened by life, can be redeemed under the right circumstances.

When she was done Sabrina looked up at me. "How about you?" she asked. "Do you want me to lick your ass?"

I answered by dropping my pants. This beautiful angel of a woman crawled over on her hands and knees and, kneeling behind me, proceeded to give me the most sensual rim-job I'd ever received. Sabrina had a long tongue and a talent for using it. After what seemed like a million years she pulled her tongue back out of my ass. As I turned around my dick slapped her face.

"Oh, so you want a blow job now?" she asked.

"I don't just want a blowjob." I told her. "I want to fuck your pretty face."

Sabrina opened her fun house tunnel and I put the head of my cock inside. I could feel her hot tongue on my shaft. I held her head and moved it up and down on my rod, forcing it inch by inch down her throat. I could feel her epiglottis. I looked down at her face. What a sublime sight. Her mouth was stretched around my manhood and her eyes were watering as she suppressed her gag reflexes. I pushed my cock down her throat even further and began to fuck it. I could feel her throat constrict as it attempted to dislodge me like a chicken bone. But instead of pulling out and allowing her to breathe, I continued to pump her pretty face. The tears that rimmed her eyes overflowed and ran down her cheeks.

When I opened my eyes I noticed that my associates Mike and Spike were standing on either side of me, pumping their cocks with their fists.

"How much longer until I can go?"

It was Spike. He had a greedy look in his eye as he watched me plow Sabrina's face. I reluctantly pulled my dick from her mouth and stepped back. Sabrina spat out a long glob of drool and gasped for air. Before she could take a second breath Spike rammed his gigantic slab down her throat and began to pummel her tonsils. Her crying face manufactured fresh tears as this incorrigible goon ransacked her tender throat. It was like watching a train crash into a tunnel that was too small. I was simultaneously excited and repulsed by the spectacle. I was quite frankly amazed that she could fit the whole thing in her mouth, let alone take it down her throat. Especially since Spike's dick seemed almost thicker than her throat in the first place. She looked like a snake trying to swallow a battleship. There was just no way she was going to get that cock down her throat. Yet somehow it happened.

Mike had had enough of watching Spike enjoy a deep throat blowjob while he stood by pulling on his pole. But Spike wasn't ready to give up the intense pleasure afforded by Sabrina's tight throat. An argument transpired in which idle threats and insults were exchanged. These guys really were jerks. The sort of slobs that pound the table at Hooters when they want more beer. The result of their feud was totally unexpected however. Rather than either one of them relinquishing their prize, both of the hulking goons somehow managed to get their cocks into Sabrina's mouth at the same time. The look on her face was almost indescribable. It looked like the face of an angel being transported to heaven or sucked into hell. Her mascara ran in thick streaks down her cheeks and drool oozed from the corners of her mouth. Yet she was still radiantly beautiful.

At that point I decided it was time to experience her butthole. I gently positioned her so that she was on her hands and knees. That way she could still take Mike and Spike's cocks down her throat. Her butthole looked as appetizing as ever. I put the head of my cock against the tight opening and began to push. The tight ring of her sphincter stretched to accept me. I grabbed a hold of her hips and rammed my cock inside her. Yes, I remember the warning about being too rough. But if I recall correctly, it was for Mike and Spike. Surely she could take an average-sized cock being rammed up her ass. And if not, well, she always had the safe word, or the safe phrase as the case may be. A troubling thought occurred to me just then. If Sabrina were to need respite from our relentless sodomy it would be impossible for her to say the safe-phrase while Mike and Spike's cocks were in her mouth.

"Hold up fellas," I said soberly. "I think we need to let Sabrina catch her breath for a second. She might be trying to say the safe-phrase and we wouldn't even know it."

Mike and Spike looked at each other with exasperation. The evil pair withdrew their massive dicks from Sabrina's throat. Sabrina hiccuped and spat out a long line of drool.

"What are you doing?" she said angrily. "Get those cocks back down my throat!"

I had to shake my head in disbelief over what a cock-hungry whore I had for a girlfriend. Then she surprised me again by looking over her shoulder at me. "And don't stop fucking my..." Before she could finish her sentence Mike rammed his cock back down her throat. I took this as my cue to keep banging her ass. Her hole was as tight as a fist. In fact it took every ounce of concentration I had not to paint her bowels with my semen. But I somehow managed to keep from cumming.

As I plowed Sabrina's butthole I felt supremely pleased with myself and with life in general. From my position I could see past Sabrina's bobbing head and the goons' hunched shoulders and look out my window at the nighttime skyline of Oakland. The orange haze of street lights outlined the shadowy buildings like a holy aura. As I gazed in a trance a strange thing happened. I experienced a sudden shifting of perspective. Instead of seeing the city beyond the window, I looked at the surface. The scene in the room was reflected on the glass. I noticed with a shock that I wasn't fucking Sabrina, I was fucking Backseat Betty, my inflatable sex doll. How I'd gotten them mixed up is beyond me. Spike and Mike were nowhere to be seen.

Dreams are often better than reality, especially when they're mushroom dreams. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again Mike and Spike were still face-fucking Sabrina and I was still balls-deep in her tight ass. I had the sense that I was about to blow so I guessed that the goons would be close too. I had a truly marvelous idea.

"Hey fellas, let's all jerk off in this bowl and then give it to Sabrina to drink."

I pulled my cock out of Sabrina's ass with a wet slurp and ran to the counter to retrieve a bowl. Then I ran back to the room where Mike and Spike were jerking off. I arrived not a moment too soon as torrents of cum started to erupt from their cocks. I managed to catch the ejaculations in the bowl. The goo swirled like quicksilver in the moonlight. Then I held the bowl between my legs and jerked off in it as well. My nuts had that glorious drained feeling. The bowl was full of warm semen. I walked over to Sabrina who knelt like an expectant slave in anticipation of her milky meal. But when I looked at her face I saw that she had turned back into Backseat Betty. Backseat Betty can't drink liquids. So I drank the contents of the bowl myself. It was delicious. I burped and fell to the kitchen floor. The bowl rolled from my hand and spilled warm milk and mushrooms onto the tiles. Through my half-lidded eyes I could see that the shadows in the room were laughing.

The End

12