Psychic Powers of Dr. Freddie Ch. 01

Story Info
A tragic accident gives him amazing psychic powers.
1.3k words
3.79
152.7k
23
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was going good until the other shoe dropped. Only, things could be worse. I could be dead.

It all started when I was running late and decided to grab a cup of coffee at Starbucks before heading off to my lecture. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Dr. Freddie. I have a Ph.D. in microbiology and I'm a microbiologist. I travel the world giving lectures on how the microbe started human life. Yes, as unbelievable as it sounds, people pay me a lot of money to hear me talk about things that we cannot see without the aid of a microscope.

"Hey, you should see my slide show. And I'm not talking about dirty pictures."

I'm married to a beautiful woman, Gabriella, a runner up to the Miss Universe contest, so many years ago, who had a brief modeling career before she became an Olympic athlete in downhill skiing. We have two beautiful blonde and blue-eyed, well behaved children and a dog, a Border Collie, named Buster. My wife, also a Ph.D., but in Astrophysics, is a great cook, having won the Betty Crocker cook-off when she was only 17-years-old. Only, don't ever get her started talking about atoms, protons, electrons, and neutrons. She'll talk your ear off.

Life couldn't be any better, until a couple months ago when I had to make that one extra stop at Starbucks for a double mocha latte. Damn! Well, fortunately, coffee is my only vice.

Anyway, there she was a woman wheeling a baby carriage with twins on board. She had been delayed by the crowd with her carriage and found herself crossing against the light and in the middle of the street. Those crossing walk lights don't give people enough time to safely get across. From out of nowhere, a speeding car headed straight for her and her babies. She had no chance.

Having run the 100 yard dash in under 10 seconds, when in my prime, I turned down a contract with the New England Patriots as a punt returner to continue my studies at MIT and later Harvard Medical School, I knew that I had a chance to save them. I didn't think twice, I just ran as fast as I could, reached her, and pushed her and her babies out of harm's way. That was the last thing that I remember, until I woke up in the hospital after being in a coma for 10 days. I guess age has taken away some of my speed. Oh, well...

Fortunately, for the writers' strike in Hollywood, I was lucky. You see, normally Doctor House would be shooting his television show, yes, of course, he is a real doctor. The only thing phony about him is his limp. Anyway, Doctor House was visiting Boston practicing his character by yelling at and mistreating sick children at Children's Hospital. He heard about my case and took me on as his special patient, at least, until the writers' strike is over.

Nonetheless, after examining me, there was little that he could do, other than to save my life, which I am abundantly grateful to him for that miracle of having more time on Earth with my family. They thought, at the very least, that I would be a vegetable. On the downside, I am paralyzed from the neck down. Yet, my mind still functions, only, oddly enough, better than ever. Somehow, the blow to my head, when it bounced off the pavement, engaged super electrical, magnetic, and chemical activity from the rest of my brain, which usually is dormant in most people. All of my brain waves Beta, Alpha, Theta, and Delta were supercharged into action. My brain is alive with extra activity.

Now, as an aside, and for your information, incase you were wondering, just because my cock no longer receives impulses from my brain to stiffen, doesn't mean that I cannot have an orgasm. Ah, you say, how is that possible? I have a brain orgasm, which is much more powerful than what it feels like to cum. Certainly, the act of cumming is more cerebral than it is physical, but a brain orgasm is a wondrous thing to experience. Matter of fact, I am the only person in the world who can have a pure brain orgasm. Think of it as really safe sex with no exchange of fluids.

Unbelievable as it sounds, most people use less than 10% of their brains and it has been proven conclusively that dyed blondes, such as, for example, Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson, Jenny McCarthy and Pink, who is really not blonde, use even less than that, about 1%. It is an unproven theory that there is a direct link to the detrimental effects of hair dye and decreased brain function. On the other hand, natural blondes, such as are my wife and children, use the same amount as their brain as the rest of us. Another words, they are normal. When they say that blondes have more fun, bleach blondes just don't know any better.

Conclusive proof by MRI and Pet Scans has shown that my brain uses about 2 ½ times the activity than that of an average person or about 25% of its capacity. Feeling the way that I do and knowing the things that I now do, I cannot imagine having 50% brain capacity. Geez, I'd be a super being. Although, there is no explanation, doctors believe that part of the reason why my brain is so active is because it is compensating for the loss of the rest of my body function, much like a sightless person senses of hearing, touch, and smell are more enhanced than people who can see.

Okay, I don't want you people to get the wrong impression of me that, suddenly, I have been transformed into a superhero, but I did save that woman and her children and I do have the ability to levitate light objects, to open and close windows and doors, turn switches on and off, and to psychically read minds and transfer my thoughts to those who are receptive to it. There is so much that we do not know about the human brain and so much that I am still learning about the things that I can do now that my brain is so enlivened.

I guess the biggest thing is, I feel so enlightened. I mean, I am wicked smart. Go ahead and ask me a question, anything. Sorry, I didn't mean to show off and make you feel stupid. I am just so excited that this has happened. It balances out the fact that I am paralyzed. Let's see, unable to walk and wipe my ass or having a big brain, which would I chose? Well, I know that most of you would rather have use of your arms and legs, but for me, now that I have experienced what it is like to have normal motor function and to have a big brain, I'd rather have the big brain. I'd rather have the ability to contemplate the universe. Now, I truly know what it is all about.

Yet, this story is not about my accident, it is about what happened to my wife and her sister after my accident. I only needed to give you the necessary background of what happened to me to give you a clearer picture of the progression of the story.

You see, my best friend, Wade, has always lusted over my beautiful wife, Gabriella and her equally as beautiful, educated, and talented twin sister, Victoria. I know quite a bit about Victoria, as I started out dating her before I fell in love with her sister, but that is another story for another time. Wade thinks that with me paralyzed and out of the picture that he can waltz in and take away my wife. Little does he know...little does he know. Boy, that's says it all, doesn't it? He has no idea who he is dealing with, now, and the powers that I possess.

To be continued...