Psychological Shift Club

Story Info
Z joins a club and finds that it is more than meets the eye.
2.8k words
4.31
21.3k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: In accordance with Literotica terms, all characters are 18 years old.

*****

I have a long ass European name that I don't feel like spelling, so I just go by Z. I'm a senior at Redmen High and I don't know about anyone else, but my school forces extracurriculars on students. Participating in a club is a graduation requirement, if you don't then you can't walk. Enter club sign up day, the day where I thought there would be ample spots in clubs to sign up for, and I couldn't have been more wrong.

As I walked up to the large poster board in the office, my heart sank. I saw all the clubs I was interested in, without a single spot blank. In fact, I couldn't find a single spot in any club. I twirled the blue pen in my hand, getting more and more anxious as I desperately tried to find a blank. Even the Norwegian Baking Club was maxed out.

I was beginning to worry, I didn't want to repeat 12th grade just because I couldn't find a club. I let out a breath of relief when I finally found a single blank line, at the bottom of a club labeled "Psychological Shift Club."

I didn't know what that was, but it sounded really dull. Not having a choice, I signed up and looked to see if any of my friends or classmates signed up. I was greeted with all female names.

"Great," I thought, "A year staying of after school being too nervous to talk."

The meeting dates were every other day starting on Monday, after schools at 4:30 to 5:45. No wonder there was an empty spot, no one wants to stay after school for a boring ass club three days a week. I dropped the pen and left in disgust, knowing that this stupid club was going to help me graduate.

The Monday school day had just ended, as the bell completed its last ring. It was time for what I had been dreading. I left my classroom and quickly made my way to the clubroom, desperately trying to get there first to get a seat in the back. I pushed through the crowded halls and turned into the club room. Seeing as it was empty, I plopped myself in the back corner seat, and got ready for an hour of introductions and icebreakers.

A few moments later, a senior girl walked in. She looked vaguely familiar like I've seen her in the hallways a few times. She was carrying the club sign up paper, so I assumed she was the president. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, nice to have you." She glanced down at the sign up paper, "I'm guessing you're Z right?" I responded with a generic greeting and nodded.

5 minutes later, the room was full with all girls, and me in the back corner. I could see some of the girls looking at me weird, and I guess it'd be odd to have one guy in a class full of girls. There were about 16 of us, counting the president. We all took our seats as the club bell rang. I saw the president gather up some papers, and walk to the front of the class. Everyone fell silent.

"Hey everyone, welcome to the Psychological shift club! I'm Julia, the club president." There was a brief murmur of greeting amongst the club, but it quickly died down. I could tell by the demeanor of the class that it was a last second selection for everyone else here.

"I know it sounds dull, but this club will actually deal with some ground breaking science, which I have been given access to from family connections." That more or less sparked the curiosity of the class.

"It's difficult to explain the concept of the club, so can I please have a volunteer to demonstrate, and I will explain during the demonstration."

For about 10 seconds, no one stepped up, but finally a ginger girl nervously raised her hand, probably trying to break the awkward silence.

"Thanks for volunteering. What's your name?" Julia asked the girl.

"Leslie," the girl responded quietly and nervously.

"Well Leslie, sit on this chair and I'll explain what's gonna happen." Julia motioned to a rather large and soft looking armchair in the front center of the room.

As she sat her down and began to talk to her, conversation quickly began throughout the room, and she was forgotten until Julia called for the class' attention a few moments later. Julia procured a small black thing from her pocket. It looked like a laser pen, but had two buttons along the side, along with some company's name.

"Ok," Julia began, "in Cincinnati, a company affiliated with the government is studying the power and malleability of the human soul. The CEO of the company is my grandfather, so I have a prototype." Julia held up the object. "Basically, by shining the blue light at a person's head or chest, it extracts the soul like so."

Julia held down the top button and a blue like, looking like a laser, shot out onto Leslie's head, and in 10 seconds Leslie and gone limp in her chair with her eyes closed.

The class gasped and shared whispered and shocked comments.

"And now Leslie's soul is in the machine!" Shouted Julia over the noise of the class. "That's not all! The real excitement comes upon clicking the second button," Julia sat down next to Leslie, and pointed the machine at her, and clicked the bottom button. Julia instantly went limp, and Leslie began to stir next to her.

When Leslie was fully awake she sprang out of the chair, and snatched the machine from Julia's hands.

"The second button ejects your soul from your body, and places it in the body of the person whose soul is in the machine!" Leslie yelled in front of the class, her nervous and shy demeanor replaced with Julia's excitement and confidence.

The class fell silent and stared at Leslie, visibly shocked.

"It's a lot different being this short." Leslie said to the class, and was met with stifled laughter. Leslie was a good bit shorter than Julia. There was a lot of whispering and excited chatter.

"And to reverse it," Leslie's voice rang from the front, "you go backwards." Leslie sat down and pressed the second button while pointing at Julia, and passed out. Julia quickly awoke and pressed the first button, shooting Leslie's soul back into her.

Leslie slowly awoke and got up. "Everyone give a hand to Leslie," Julia squealed. We all clapped, and Leslie nervously walked back to her seat.

"Do you know what happened?" A girl whispered to Leslie.

"Julia explained it to me before hand, but I don't remember anything she did in my body."

"It's nice to be back!" Julia announced to the class, "Well I hope that was informative. The point of this club is to serve as testers for the Psychological Shift Ray, or PSR."

"But let's get to know each other before we officially start," Julia said.

The kindergarten icebreaker games begun. We each had to say our names and favorite class. Julia was typing everyone's name by seat, to try to memorize all the club members. Since it was by seat, I went last.

"Hi, I'm Zerconanekkschoff, but I go by Z." I said aloud while fidgeting with my hands. "I'm in 12th grade and my favorite class is economics." There was some laughter at my name, but over the years I've grown thick skin about it.

"Nice to meet you all," Julia said, plugging in her computer to the projector. After a minute, a wheel with all of our names showed up on the board.

"How it will work is I will spin the wheel twice, the first person it lands on gets to test the PSR on the second person it lands on, and no complaints please.The first pair will be an example pair." Julia gave the wheel a spin, and after 30 seconds of spinning, it of course landed on me. My heart sank, it'll be awkward to be in a girls body, and no doubt I'll get teased by everyone else.

"The first pair will be Z and..." she spun it again, it rapidly spun around and slowed down, before coming to a halt on Julia.

"Well looks like you get to be me for a bit, Z." Julia said in a forced jovial tone, I could tell she was nervous too.

I never really looked at her like that, but she wasn't bad looking. She had brunette hair that ran down to the middle of her back, coupled with stormy gray eyes. Her chest wasn't huge but wasn't flat either, and she was wearing a blue skirt (which hid her ass) with a simple white top.

I could hear the snickering of the other club members as Julia and I sat on the chair together.

"Remember to hold down the top button on my head or chest until I pass out." Julia told me. I nodded and aimed the PSR at her forehead and held down the first button. The blue light appeared on her head and she quickly passed out. I took a deep breath before pressing the second button, and everything went white.

When my vision returned, my head was hanging down, and I could see long brunette hair hanging down from the corner of my eyes. The classroom was silent, as if everyone was holding their breath. As the world came into focus, I was greeted with the sight of a blue skirt and white top, with two average sized mounds protruding from the shirt. I slowly brought my head up, throwing the hair out of my face with my new soft hands. My palms were already sweaty, and I haven't done anything yet.

I sat with my back to the seat, and before I could say anything, the class bursted out laughing.

"What is it?" I asked over the noise, my high pitched voice sounding alien to me.

"You aren't a guy anymore!" A girl, Amber I think it was, said to me while wiping tears from her eyes.

"I've noticed. What's so funny about that?" I asked, beginning to worry that something went wrong.

"Stop man spreading, we can all see your panties!" Amber yelled to me. I quickly closed my legs and felt myself blushing. I stood up and immediately stumbled forward. I was shorter than I usually was. In fact, a good number of the girls were Julia's height or taller.

I took a few steps in Julia's shoes, literally, and found it hard to stand straight.

"Oh come on! They aren't that big." A girl said to me, it was Ashley this time.

"What isn't that big?" I asked her, still struggling, "and why is it so hard to stand straight??" I screamed, getting frustrated now.

"I don't know, her shirt could be hiding the real size," Amber responded to Ashley.

"Size of what?!" I squealed.

"Your boobs don't look big enough to make standing that hard. I get that it's new for you, but a B cup should be that hard to walk with." Ashley said to me, and I found myself blushing again.

"I don't know Ash, it could be a C or even D." Amber replied.

"Well we won't know until we check," Ashley said. "Z, take ur shirt off."

"What?! No! I wanna respect her privacy." Is what I said, but if I was alone I probably would've explored hey body. I sat back down, getting used to keeping my back straight now.

"Don't be like that, you're a girl now, at least see your assets." Amber insisted. I kept refusing. Eventually Amber and Ashley walked up to me, and sat on either side of me.

They put their faces uncomfortable close to my face, their blonde hair seems reflected light onto me. On my right Amber's hazel eyes were staring at me, and Ashley's blue eyes on my right. I tried to get up, but they pushed me back down. Ashley leaned into my ear and whispered, "what she doesn't know won't hurt her." She then planted her lips on my neck, and give me a long kiss. The other girls went crazy, and I felt myself getting hot, and I had just noticed my now empty crotch area start to get moist.

I didn't want to ruin Julia's panties, seeing as it'll be awkward for us both when she's back in her body.

"Fine, but only for a minute," I said admitting defeat.

"Finally," Ashley began, "I can't believe I had to kiss Miss President." There was a collective laughter at Ashley calling me, "Miss President," and I had a horrible feeling that the nickname was going to stick. I pulled off the white shirt easily, and tried not to look down, the last thing I needed was for everyone to think I'm a perv. I put my hands back, and felt Julia's back while trying to get the bra strap. It seemed like every inch of her skin was soft and supple.

Everyone laughed once again as I struggled with the strap, eventually leaving Amber to have to do it for me. In one swoop, he had the black bra off in her hand, leaving me bare chested, and everyone staring. The two girls checked the Bra size.

"D?!" They said simultaneously, shocked, "That shirt did a good job of hiding it," Amber said, impressed. While I focusing on the ceiling, I felt two different hands grab and squeeze both of Julia's boobs.

"They're so soft," Ashley marvelled.

"Her nipples are cute too," Amber said, now beginning to toy with my nipples.

My body was getting hotter and hotter, and it forced out long moans. The class was staring and smiling, and I could feel liquid start to come out of my crotch.

"Looks like Miss President has sensitive tits," Ashley teased, both girls now rolling my nipples around in their fingers.

"Stop, my panties are soaked!" I moaned. The girls stopped, realizing that there'd be a problem if Julia found out.

"Take them off," Ashley told me.

"Can you tell everyone to look away?" I asked.

"No, just do it." Ashley said impatiently.

I flung my skirt up and saw black panties, which were soaked with Julia's juices. I pulled them off, Julia's shaven pussy was open to the class. Julia's ass was also visible, and to put it plainly, she had back.

"Damn, Miss President!" A girl yelled from the back.

Ashley took the panties from my hands, squeezing my ass in the process and smiling.

"Hold on to these for a minute Amber." She said, handing them to Amber. To everyone's surprise, Ashley started to take off her jeans. I was confused as to what she was planning, but I understood when I saw her wearing black panties that matched Julia's.

Ashley's ass wasn't as impressive as mine, but was good enough that Amber gave it a soft slap. Ashley slipped off her panties, revealing little brush above her pussy. She gave me her dry panties, and I took a napkin to dry up my pussy.

I put on her dry panties and redressed, having Amber help with the bra. Ashley put on the soaked panties and yelped.

"Miss President, you were wet!" She smiled at me. In a few moments, everyone was back in their seats and I was sitting back down, ready to return to my body. I looked down at my chest, and gave my breasts a squeeze. The class cheered loudly.

I picked up the PSR and returned to my body. I felt my balls back in place, as I returned Julia's soul to herself. She quickly stirred and awoke. She smiled at me.

"How was I?" She asked.

"It was an interesting experience to say the least," I responded. The class tried to suppress their laughter at this.

Julia and I got up, I returned to my seat. On the way there, I spotted Ashley twitching uncomfortably in her seat, with a small damp spot appearing in her jeans.

"I have one more surprise for you all." Julia announced. She pulled out a briefcase and slowly opened it. The contents were 8 PSR's nearly arranged in red foam.

"Next meeting we can do 8 pairs at once, so everyone gets to be paired with everyone. After all the possible pairs have been done, we'll test them in another way."

The bell rang, and Julia said goodbye to everyone. I picked up my bag and walked out, only to be stopped by Ashley in the doorframe.

"That was fun Miss President, but I'm really uncomfortable right now" she whispered to me, we shared a laugh and parted ways. Maybe this club wasn't going to be so bad.