Psychological Shift Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Z gets to tryout another club member.
2.4k words
4.43
13.6k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: In accordance with Literotica guidelines, all characters are 18 years old.

Note: There are 10 open character slots, so if you have an idea for a character you want in the story, comment their description and I'll try to add it.

*****

When the bell rang at the conclusion of the final period of the day, I practically jumped out of my seat. It was Wednesday, which meant the second meeting of the Psychological Shift Club, and I was out the door before the bell tolled it's last toll. I speed stepped down the hall, juking and weaving through the bustle of the halls. A few turns later I entered the club room, and was greeted by Julia who was preparing her laptop in the front of the room.

"Hey Z," She greeted me casually, flicking her brunette hair out of her face, the hair that was mine for a few minutes last Monday. Just seeing her reminded me of the fun, albeit embarrassing, time I had in her body.

I took my seat in the back corner, and waited for the club bell to ring, as eager girls soon piled in. Excited chatter soon filled the room, as Ashley turn around to talk to me.

"I hope I get Julia today." She whispered, "who do you have your eye on?"

I hadn't thought about it like that. I looked around the class and shrugged.

"I'll take whoever I get, no one in here is particularly displeasing." I said back to her. Before she could respond, the bell rang, which bought a hush over the room as Julia stepped forward.

"Hello everyone! What did you think of last meeting?" She asked the class.

"Amazing!"

"Really cool!"

The general consensus was overwhelmingly positive.

"That's great. I didn't know how you guys would like the concept. Anyway, as I said Monday, today we are going to do the first day of pairings." Julia hit a button on the projector, and the wheel of everyone's names appeared.

"I think you guys understand the rules, but remember the first name in the pair gets to use the PSR on the other, and no complaints please."

She spun the wheel, the first name was Amelia, a British girl who I've never seen, but only know of because I've heard her voice during roll call. The second name was Heather, a brunette girl who I might have done a research project with once. As the pairings went on, the class ooh-ed and aah-ed with each one.

In the end only 4 were left, Julia, Amber, Ashley, and me. Julia spun the wheel and it landed on Ashley. I prayed so hard that the next spin wouldn't be me. I heard Ashley muttering "Julia" under her breath, her eyes were wild with excitement. The wheel started to spin, and skidded to a halt over Julia, just barely missing me.

"Yes!" Ashley whispered rather loudly. The last two names were Amber and I. I glanced at her and she smiled at me and shrugged. Julia spun the wheel and it slowly halted over my name. I was hit with a wave of relief and the class went mad with giggles.

I turned towards Amber and she was blushing a little, but kept her attention on Julia, trying not to make eye-contact with me.

"Alright," Julia began, "all the users come up here and grab a PSR." She flung open the briefcase from last Monday and laid it open on the large teacher table in the front of the class.

The eight users, me included, got up and pulled the small cylindrical devices out of their velvet slots, and sat with our partners.

"Before we begin, make sure the unconscious bodies are in a safe and comfortable place to avoid accidental injuries." Julia called out, and it was quickly decided to sit them in a desk or against the wall on the floor. "You may begin."

I turned to Amber and my stomach sank a bit deeper. She had blonde hair and hazel eyes, as well as small and cute freckles. She was wearing a green and loose T-shirt with tight yoga pants, showing off the curves of her butt.

"Okay Miss President, my only request is, please don't mess up my clothes. I don't wanna be uncomfortable on the bus ride home." Amber whispered to me, still blushing. I nodded and told her I'd try not too.

"Alright Miss President, let's do it." I rolled my eyes at the name as we both sat straight in our desks. I pointed the PSR at Amber's forehead and held down the first button, causing a blue light to flash out. Within a few seconds she had slumped down in her seat.

I took a breath so deep that I almost choked on the air, before I pressed the second button and watched the world go white.

When I came to, my head was hanging down, a wall of long blonde hair was tickling my thighs. I rose my head up and dragged the hair out of my face with unfamiliar hands. Amber's skin wasn't as soft as Julia's, but still more supple than my own.

I rose from my seat, stumbling a bit, but quickly regaining my balance. It was obvious her chest was a lot smaller than Julia, but that didn't bother me too much. I walked over to Julia who was leaning back on the teacher's desk, looking slightly dazed.

"Hey Ashley," I greeted her, Amber's light and silky voice came out of my mouth.

"Looks like Miss President is in my best friend right now." Julia giggled at me, twirling her new hair in her fingers.

"You don't have to call me that, after all you're in her body."

"Nope, that's your nickname now, sorry," she laughed. Julia pulled at her collar and looked down to her chest, she let out a low whistle.

"They look even bigger when you're in her body." Julia said in awe, her hands now groping herself as her face contorted into a look of ecstasy.

"Don't go overboard, it doesn't take much to get her wet and I doubt you'll have the luck to be wearing matching panties again." I warned.

"Well I have an answer for that," she responded. Julia flipped her skirt up, revealing pink striped panties and her incredible ass, and pulled her underwear off. She threw them to the side.

"Now they can't get wet, problem solved." Julia said in an accomplished tone, "Why don't you explore Amber?"

I didn't have an answer ready, so I just gave her a shrug.

"Well I have an idea. Take off her clothes and come here." She commanded. I was curious as to what she wanted to do (I also wanted an excuse to explore), so I played along. I pulled the t-shirt off body, my hair getting slightly tangled in the process, revealing a pink bra. I heard Julia snicker behind me.

"C'mon, you're almost in college and you wear that!" She laughed at me. I chose not to mention that Ashley's body, now empty, was wearing pink polka dotted shorts. I threw the shirt to the side and clasped my hands around the waistband of my yoga pants, and began to pull down. They were especially hard to get off around her ass, and it wasn't hard to tell why. Her butt was probably bigger than Julia's, and when I took my pants off, Julia wasted no time giving them a light smack.

"She is packing back there!" Julia said happily, "if only her chest was bigger." On that note she reached behind me and, in one smooth motion, robbed me of my bra.

"Hey!" I yelled in a high pitched voice, grabbing for it.

"Only a B" Julia snickered in a very un-julia-ish way. Ashley wasn't necessarily a bitch, but it was clear she was pretty shallow.

Suddenly, she got right up in my face (Amber and Julia were both about 5'4) and smiled, her hand reached down and started to pull at my panties.

I jumped backwards, "No way. I don't know if Amber leans that way!" I told Julia.

"Don't worry, I've known her for a while she wouldn't mind." Julia reassured me. Before I could say anything more, her lips were planted on my own. They were soft and fleecy, her tongue entered my mouth and toyed with my own. I was frozen with shock, but pulled back when I realized what was happening.

"We don't know if Julia is like that either!" I argued, her saliva still pooled in my mouth.

"Oh come on, Julia belongs to who ever is in her. Don't pretend you wouldn't explore all her holes if you were alone." She answered back. She wasn't wrong, and Julia probably wouldn't ever find out.

Without another word Julia began to pull off her shirt and unhook her bra, leaving her massive mounds open for the world to see. She seductively smiled at me, and pushed her chest unto my own. I remembered Amber's request and this time allowed Ashley to slide off my panties, making sure they wouldn't get wet.

Once again, Julia leaned in for a kiss, and I accepted. Ashley was really toungey with her kisses, and since I wasn't in my own body I didn't particularly mind what she did. Suddenly, I felt a hand slide down my stomach, and come to a halt on Amber's (now moist) pussy.

Without a second of warning, she entered. It felt oddly satisfying to have something inside of me. Her fingers were pumping in and out, causing Amber to loudly moan. Julia moved her other hand to grab at my small breasts (which weren't particularly sensitive) before shooting it behind me to squeeze my ass.

"Miss President has a huge ass today," Julia said softly, her hand now rapidly toying with my clit. It felt as if I was a balloon being over pumped, and ready to explode at any moment. That moment finally came. My back arched forward and I felt liquid shoot out of my crotch. Immediately, I collapsed from exhaustion, Julia standing over me.

"So that's what a female orgasm is like," I said in between breaths. Amber was soaked and sweaty now.

"Yeah, isn't it great? Now it's your turn to give me one." Julia said, laying back on the desk and spreading her fine legs.

"Umm, I don't really know how," I nervously murmured.

"It's not that hard, and judging from monday it shouldn't be too hard to get her off."

"I'll try," I announced, moving towards her and putting one hand on her huge breast, my other went to her pussy. I began toying with her nipples, remembering how sensitive they were, and Julian instantly let out a moan.

"Damn she's sensitiveeeeee," Julia exclaimed, the end of her sentence distorted with another moan. While I was squeezing and rubbing her boob, I began to slowly pump my fingers in and out of her pussy. Her moaning got louder as I got closer to her clit. Before I reached it, I felt a rough area and give it a hard rub.

Julia screamed, and my hand was soon filled with her juices, which kept flowing out.

It took Julia a minute to stop shaking and twitching, but she eventually stood up.

"You found the G-spot," she said happily. She reached for my ass but I batted away her hand.

"Let's end it there," I said smiling. She obliged and we both set to clean ourselves up. We settled on using wet napkins from the sink in the back. Almost a stack of napkins later, we were both clean and rid of the feeling of stickiness.

I slid on Amber's panties and yoga pants (I had to jump to get them on around her ass.) I looked down at my breasts once more, before I asked Ashley for help putting my bra on.

A few moments later we were both dressed and ready to swap back.

"Wanna prank Amber?" Julia said with a mischievous grin on her face.

"I think we've done enough to both of them," I answered.

"Nothing crazy, but won't it be funny if she woke up while kissing Julia?"

I snorted, I admitted it'd be funny, and it was nothing compared to what we just did.

I walked into Julia's arms and planted my lips on hers, before pointing the PSR at my body and pressing the second button.

I woke up a minute later to the sight of Julia kissing Amber, while supporting her body. I pressed the first button again, and saw Amber's eyes open.

She stood there for a moment, seeming dazed, then surprised, then angry. She jumped backwards.

"Julia what are you doing!" She yelled.

"It's me Ashely, we just wanted to play a joke on you." Julia said laughing.

Amber was wiping her lips, and smiled a bit when she heard that, "good one I guess. But I'm straight." I laughed when she said that, given everything we just did.

Ashley went to swapping back to Julia, and Amber walked over to me.

"How was I? You can be honest," she said smiling.

"Light, short, I don't really know how to describe it." I answered, not wanting to admit that we thoroughly explored her body.

"Oh you know what I mean. Don't pretend you didn't look. Sure I may be clean on the outside, but I feel like I did something dirty." She said smiling.

I sighed before answering, "You have a better ass than Julia, that's for sure."

Amber immediately blushed, "Thanks, I'm just waiting for me or you to possess Ashley. I can get revenge." She laughed.

I looked to the front and saw Julia conversing with Ashley, before turning to the class.

"That makes the end of another meeting, hopefully you all enjoyed. See you on Friday, and please return the PSRs to the box."

I put it back, got my bag, and left. Ashley and Amber quickly caught up with me.

"What did Julia say to you?" I asked Ashley curiously.

"I think she knows, or has an idea, that I did something invasive." Ashley said shakily, "she told me it wasn't against the rules as the only guidelines she was given was to not lose the PSRs and not put someone in danger."

"Well now we know to be excited if Julia ever gets to be Ashley," I said. We all laughed (Ashley forced a laugh out.)

"Miss President is getting better at being a girl." Ashley said before she split off with Amber. I chuckled at the thought of Julia being naughty in Ashley's body.

"Maybe that is something to look forward to." I thought to myself while walking to the bus.