Psychologist Self-Examination Ch. 01

Story Info
Voyeur activities lead to self-exploration.
2.8k words
3.86
26.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was dipping in the colorful New Mexico sky; as I poured myself a vodka tonic and sat down to watch the Sandias turn their watermelon color. It had been another long day of listening to people tell me about their stress, idiosyncrasies, and how their mate did not turn them on anymore. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my job as one of Albuquerque's leading psychologists, and enjoy the feeling it gives me when I help just one person get past life's little stresses, but lately I had been examining my own life and where I was in relation to the many theory's on adult development.

Before I get to far ahead let me tell you a little more about myself, my name is Jonas, and I am 37 years old. Although I am no Tom Selleck, I am in pretty good shape; I work out 3 times a week, hike in the mountains, and ride my bike regularly. I have a year long all over tan due to living in the land of enchantment and having a secluded deck on my roof. I stand 6'2 and weigh about 200 lbs, most of it muscle except for a pair of love handles that, no matter how many pushups I do, I cannot get rid of. I have been told that my best assets are my piercing green eyes and my hard ass, but I have also not had any complaints about my cock, which is about 7inches long and thick.

Back to my self-examination though, at 37 with the security of money in the bank, a 5,000 square foot house, with a pool, hot tub, 3 cars, and 2 motorcycles you would think that I would have a nice wife or steady girlfriend. I have had many girlfriends, and still have any number of women I can call for dinner, or a weekend in Denver, but none that I would marry, or that want to marry me because they think I am examining their psyches and cannot deal with it. Now I know what you are thinking, what is the problem? Enjoy it, think about all the fun you can have without the stress of being tied down to one woman. The problem is, when you reach this point in life you start thinking about who is going to be with you when you are older, who is going to carry on your name and your legacy, and do I really want to just keep bouncing around from woman to woman, who are there only to enjoy the things my money can buy, and sex. This is what I was thinking about while sitting on my deck watching the mountain change color from hazy beige to watermelon, when my best friend from college called and said he was coming to town with his girlfriend for a week and wondered if I could take off and spend some time with them.

I was elated to hear from Greg and thought that would be just the thing to take my mind off myself for a while. I told Greg that instead of staying in a hotel that he and his girlfriend should stay here with me, and if they needed to go anywhere, they could use one of my cars. Greg said great, and that they would be here Friday afternoon.

After hanging up with Greg I called my office and told my secretary that I was going to take a few days off and that she should reschedule my appointments, and only in case of an emergency should she call me. I also told her to forward the phone calls to the answering service and check in on them periodically, but to take some time herself. After thanking me she said she was glad that I finally decided to take some time off, as she was worried about me, and to have a good time. Then I called one of my favorite restaurants to set up reservations for Friday night in their private room, went to the store and bought some provisions for the week, got my hair cut, and went to the liquor store for some champagne. Only after I was sure I was completely prepared for Greg's visit did I take some time to relax in my hot tub. While in the hot tub I started to remember all the good times we had in college, the girlfriends, the parties, the long nights talking about our futures and where we were going.

"Damn, I miss all that," I said aloud bringing myself out of my reverie and realizing it was time to get out of the hot tub and go to bed. Tomorrow was Friday and I wanted to be in good shape and not all weary eyed, when I met them at the airport.

When I woke up, I walked out onto the deck and was immediately taken aback at what a perfect day it was. The sun was shining, it was clear not hazy, and there was crispness to the air that invigorated my senses. I could not tell if it was the weather or the fact that Greg was going to be here, but I almost felt renewed and reborn at that instant. I decided to swim a few laps in the pool and keep that feeling going. Since I never wear clothes to bed, I just jumped in and yelped when I felt the cold water surrounding my body, but continued my swim. After a while I slipped out of the pool and went up to my deck to lay down, catch some rays and dry off, all the while humming to myself.

"This is going to be a great day."

One o'clock found me sitting at the little java shop drinking an iced coffee and staring at the walkway from the arriving gates, Greg's plane had been delayed, but there was no way I was going to let anything change the fantastic mood I was in. However, my mood was about to become even brighter, for there walking down the walkway was Greg.

"Wow," was the first thing out of my mouth.

Greg had always been a good-looking guy but a little on the stocky side all thorough college. Now, walking towards me was this muscular, lithe, tanned man, who exuded confidence with ever step he took. Next to Greg, holding his arm was a vision that reminded me of the movie stars of old. She was a red haired vixen with bright green eyes, auburn hair that shone and bounced with each step. She was wearing a sundress that accentuated her medium sized braless breasts, her full luscious hips, and showed off her smooth creamy long legs. I felt like a horny teen as I walked up to meet these two visions, and when Greg beamed a thousand watt smile at me, I was sent to another world.

"Hi ya, buddy," He said as he pulled me to him and we hugged.

"Jonas, this is Veronica. Veronica, this is the best friend I have ever known."

"Pleased to meet you Veronica, I wish I could say that I heard a lot about you. However Greg has been keeping you a secret it seems, and words would have not done you justice."

"Well I have heard a lot about you Jonas, but what Greg left out was how handsome you are, and your wonderful charm. I definitely am please to meet you," with that she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek, close enough to my ear that I felt tingles run up and down my body and straight to my cock, when her breath caressed my skin.

"Well," I said quickly trying to compose myself and get rid of the growing bulge, "I am sure you would like to freshen up before dinner, so lets gather your luggage, and head to the house."

The drive to the house was filled with catching up on old times, viewing the beauty of the mountains, and comments about how much difference there was between Albuquerque and Boston, where Greg and Veronica lived. I learned that they had been together for 7 months now, and it seemed that they were perfectly suited for one another. I became enraptured with their innate ability to almost perfectly finish one another's sentences, and found myself wishing they were patients of mine, and how easy it would be to work with them. Then I realized that if this were how they truly are together, they would never need professional help, and kicked myself for dropping back into professional mode. This was vacation, and enjoying good friends, and I made myself promise not to even think about work, as long as they were there. When we arrived at the house I was pleased with their heartfelt appreciation of my house, and its location. Veronica could not stop talking about the view of the city from my great room, or how close to the mountain we were, and how quiet and open everything seemed. Greg could not get over the size of the place, or the fact that I had both a pool and a hot tub. Me, I was in heaven, here were two people that I knew I was going to have a good time with, and they really seemed to enjoy the place for the same reasons I did.

"Why don't you two get freshened up, and relax a little while." I suggested " I have reservations at 8 at a nice cozy little restaurant, because I thought you might enjoy watching the colors on the mountain change over some champagne, and then we can go to dinner."

"That sounds fantastic!" They both said in unison, bringing a smile to all our faces at once.

I went in and took a shower, shaved, and freshened up my linen pants and shirt that I had bought on my last trip to Jamaica. Since it was probably going to be a long night, I decided to lie down and take a brief nap. I woke up at about 5 and freshened up then dressed. I set up the champagne bucket, and opened a bottle of Dom and set it in the bucket. Once that was all set up I made up a light appetizer of cheese and fruit, taking that and the champagne to the patio. On my way back into the house I caught sight of something that made me freeze. Greg and Veronica had not closed their curtains and were on the bed making love. I could see Greg sliding his hard cock, which had to be at least 9 inches, into Veronica from behind. Her shaved pussy was opening up to his cock and you could see her wet lips suck his cock deep into her depths. Her breasts were moving, as she tried to push her way back onto Greg's cock to force him deeper inside of her. Her nipples were like pencil erasers, hard and distended, and looked like they were at least a half of and inch long. Their faces were contorted in a blissful erotic manner, as they coupled, each trying to make the other cum. As I watched the scene unfold before me my cock was getting extremely hard, harder than I have ever felt it since I was a teenager. I wanted to take it out and stroke it but fought the urge as I watched both of them spasm in an intense orgasm. Her body jerking and slowly sinking to the bed, his shaking and slowly lowering himself on to her, while kissing her neck sweetly. Not wanting to get caught watching them, I quickly went inside to go splash my face with cold water, and to get my hardon to subside before they came out, and to try to put thoughts of what I had just seen out of my mind, but to no avail. Half an hour later Greg came out on the patio, where I was sipping a glass of champagne thinking about the erotic scene that I had just witnessed, and how I longed to be with them. What? Did I just say that? Did I really want to be with them?

"You certainly have a perfect spot here Jonas, I envy you." He said bringing me out of my thoughts. I could not help look at Greg in a different light as he stood there in his khakis and polo shirt. I had just seen him in all his glory, and kept thinking about the way his cock looked as it slid in and out of Veronica, as I handed him a glass of champagne.

"Thank you, but I think I am the one who should be envying you Greg. Veronica is a very beautiful lady, and you two definitely seem to be soul mates."

"She is a very special lady isn't she? I don't think I could ever be at more peace with myself, as when I am with her. She just brings something out of me. What about you Jonas, isn't there anyone special in your life?"

"I can't seem to find the right person Greg." We had always been open with each other in college so I continued without hesitation. "I have been with a lot of women, but they either pull away because they think I am analyzing them, or I find that they are really just with me because of my possessions. Oh... Crap, I didn't think. Will it make you guys uncomfortable tonight at dinner if I don't bring anyone?"

"No! Not in the least." Veronica said, as she glided out the door in a strapless red dress that clung to her body hiding, her creamy breasts with their long nipples, and her sweet shaved pussy, that just a short while ago was swallowing Greg's hard cock... Geez I have to cut this out, I said to myself. This is my best friend and his girlfriend, I have to quit thinking about them, not to mention I did not want to go around with a hardon and freak them out. " We were hoping to have you all to ourselves anyway. Greg has so wanted to catch up on things with you, and I have wanted to learn more about the man that he talks so highly about."

I handed her a glass of champagne, and quickly raised my glass to toast. "Here is to a beautiful lady, and a great friend who make this place all the more special to be in, and to getting to know each other better." Veronica blushed, Greg smiled, and I felt very happy and content, as we swallowed our champagne and watched the sunset change the colors on the mountain. I could not help but think, how much different it was than a few days ago when I was sitting wondering about my life. I did not feel any of that right now, all I felt was happiness, contentment, and a peace like warmth enveloping me. For the first time in my life I was feeling things that I did not understand, but for now that was unimportant, because I was going to enjoy each moment as its own.

Dinner was fantastic, the Indigo Crow had outdone themselves this time. We enjoyed our meal drank our wine, and lost all track of time as we talked and learned about ourselves. Only when the manager came up to tell us that they were closing did we stop talking long enough to pay the bill and head home. As soon as we were in the car our conversation continued. I learned that Greg had quit the law firm he worked at to teach at the local community college, and that Veronica was working for a retailer while trying to get herself recognized as a serious artist. They had bought a small loft together and half of it was Veronica's studio. They struggled at times financially but they were happy, and made due with what they had. Each moment that passed getting to know them more and more, made me envy and love them at the same time. When we got to the house, we all agreed we were tired, and needed to go to bed. I hugged Veronica goodnight and gave her a peck on the forehead, and to my surprise Greg came up to me and gave me a strong hug also. We bid each other goodnight, with a promise to see each other in the morning. I retired to my room, took a quick shower, and lay down on my bed. Is it possible to love a man and a woman, I wondered? Was I falling in love with both of them, or was it just the fact that I was not alone in my big house by the mountain? Was I just being silly, thinking that they were feeling the same way I was? These thoughts were running thru my head as I fell asleep.