[Pt. 3] Cat-astrophic Envy - Femdom

Story Info
Jealous of a cat!
1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you think so?" He wanted to answer her question, but his lips, which were an inch away from his desire, did not let him.

It was as if he was lost in a haze and only one thing was running in his head.

He wanted to taste her, please her, and reconcile with her.

But he wasn't allowed yet. She had not ordered him to pleasure her. And he had no words to ask for that.

"Answer!" She demanded as once again she squeezed the back of his head tighter in her grasp and yanked the leash, which led his greedy and fluttering eyes upon her, leaving his hands to clench tighter in his lap.

Ultimately, he had to respond with another meow. Her dark eyes made him meow when they took his breath away.

The craving in his tone and obedience on his lips left her crackling, and she applauded. "You learn so fast."

He could tell her tone was mocking him, relishing his submission after the little tantrum he had thrown while her hand began guiding his head onto her wetness, which led his lips to touch her wetness.

"You're mine to command or use. You can't act like that." She added, as she began guiding his head up and down, creating a continuous motion for his lips to graze along her wetness with tenderness, while he agreed to her each word in his head.

It aroused him more, leaving him to shut his eyes tighter and cover his bulging pants with his hands. He knew no better than that.

She felt so warm and wet against his greedy lips, which was more than enough for him. He just wished to please her and be the kitty she wanted him to be.

Relishing his achievement, which also came along with her sweet whimpers, he began whimpering as well.

As the music echoed in his ear, eager, he gazed upon her and watched her eyes closed, her hand tight around the leash on the bed, and her lips which could not keep quiet.

It made him leak and throb inside his pants while she felt the sweet pleasure occurring from his lips.

His lips allowed her gentle pleasure, which soaked her even more. His whimpers that buzzed against her wetness intensified the thawing heat of her body and drove her to create loud music of ecstasy.

Slowly, she released his head and relaxed back as she ordered him to continue rubbing his lips to her wetness.

He obeyed and continued pleasuring her with just his lips, feeling her wetness getting wetter and her moans getting louder.

Then suddenly her foot landed on his crotch, which led his hazed eyes back into her serene eyes. She was looking at him like he was her prey. It drove chills down his spine and led his hands to quiver and lose the life within them.

With tenderness, she discarded his lifeless hands from his crotch and began rubbing his clothed member with her foot.

The slow friction that grazed along his member made him whimper even more and pace his grazing lips on her wetness.

He began rubbing his lips faster on her wetness, like the strength with which she was tormenting his crotch.

He thought he could just be satisfied with his lips rubbing against her wetness, but that turned out to be false information.

He no longer was satisfied with just giving her his lips.

He found them unuseful. He wanted to please her with his tongue; he wished to taste her better than he was able to.

The little taste that slipped into his mouth through his sealed lips was just not enough any longer.

While he craved to have more but was unable to ask for it, she was slowly pushed to the edge.

She felt the tight knot in her stomach wishing to come unknotted, her thighs quivering from pleasure while his length was on the verge of oozing out as well.

Her hand advanced once again, altering from the bed to his hair again, and grasped his head with full strength while her throat became breathless.

Then she wrapped her thighs around his head, leaving his length scarce of the pleasure he was receiving.

While he longed for that pleasure and more she began rubbing her wetness to his lips, the thawing heat taking over her.

Swiftly a growl escaped her lips and her thighs tightened around his head. "I'm going to cum." She announced and drove him eager for it.

He wanted her taste. For a second, he forgot about his needs and desires and kept gazing at her in the hopes of tasting her.

The loud whimper echoed in the room, his and hers, the grunts increased and within a few seconds, she was coming onto his lips.

The knot in her stomach was slowly unknotting upon his lips, leaving him to lick his lips and dare not touch her wetness. In between the grazes, his lips made onto her wetness.

"What do you say?" Composing her trembling body, she slowly released her thighs from his head and yanked his head back to witness the crimson color on his face. "Talk."

"Thank you, master." He thanked her, slurping the wetness that had oozed on his lips from her.

"That's my good kitty." Watching his features glow before her like a crushed flower, her hand advanced to his cheek once again, and softly caressed his skin while her thumb reached further towards his lips.

"Will you be a kitty who listens to me or a kitty who scratches me?" She questioned as she rubbed his soaked lips with her thumb and gently pushed the cum inside his mouth, watching his tongue quickly accept it.

"I will be your good kitty." He whimpered as he sucked her thumb, which ultimately drove a smile upon her lips, allowing her joy of satisfaction.

"Music to my ears." She breathed, "You must listen to me. Always!" He quickly nodded in desperation.

"Should I treat my kitty to please me?" He nodded again with a bright smile that bloomed her heart with pride and once again she slowly shoved his face back onto her wetness, adding, "suck."

As if an animal had been let out in the wild, he instantly plucked his tongue out and began licking her wetness, grasping her soft thighs tightly into his grasp.

He was grateful for what he was given, and he wished to please her. More than a mare cat can.

_______________

END OF THE SMUT

----Love, author! ❤️