Pub Crawl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to resist any longer, she pulled off her own knickers and resumed her position, only this time straddling Niamh's face. Slowly, she lowered herself down to meet Niamh's searching tongue, feeling her pussy twinge with excitement as her slippery lips met Niamh's warm mouth. She rubbed herself against her, gripping the headboard of the bed in an attempt to steady herself, feeling an orgasm building - but she didn't want to come just yet. Lifting herself off, she turned to face away from Niamh, and lowered herself onto all fours, lifting her bottom into the air and spreading her legs slightly. Without a word, Niamh obliged by kneeling behind her, and ran her fingers through the slick juices dripping from between April's legs, inserting one finger, then two, then squeezing in a third as April gasped in excitement. Niamh leant forward, and April felt her warm breath on her skin as her tongue traced its way from her clit up and past her pussy towards her ass. Niamh's tongue gently probed the entrance to this tight hole, running around the rim as April relaxed her muscles, allowing Niamh to press further inside.

At first only the tip would reach, teasingly pressing against the entrance. Then, the more April relaxed, the further Niamh's tongue could reach, and she made it pointed and hard to ease it inside her before slowly edging almost all the way out and then back in again, whilst her fingers thrust in and out of her pussy. April shook with anticipation, feeling her orgasm building in her legs and the throbbing sensation in her clit as Niamh's tongue continued to fuck her ass and her fingers pressed deep inside her, filling her up. Sensing the proximity of this orgasm, Niamh slipped her tongue and fingers from inside her and pulled April's hips further up so that she could return to sucking her clit, slipping two fingers into her tight ass and continuing to thrust in and out. As April felt this assault on her deepest, most private parts, she felt her orgasm building as Niamh's lips clamped onto her clit, felt the juices flowing from her pussy onto the other woman's face as she shook and bucked and finally orgasmed, waves of pleasure crashing through her body as she collapsed, exhausted, onto her stomach, legs still spread out behind her.

"That was amazing," she moaned, sweeping her blonde hair out of her eyes.

"You tasted so good, I didn't want to stop" came Niamh's reply. The two women lay side-by-side; arms resting on each other's waists, and almost instantly fell asleep.

12