Pub Night Revisited

Story Info
Visiting a village and needing to relax.
1.8k words
3.73
22.7k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dv8tmind
dv8tmind
25 Followers

Traveling half way around the world to photograph the older villages of the English countryside, started out be daunting. After the third or fourth village, I started quite a collection of what I came here for. And relaxed. So now since I had the time, it was definitely time to play. And what better way to play then make an entrance into the local pub on a crowded Friday night.

Considering, the chances of me running into these same people again, slim to none. Thought I would just take my hedonistic personality out for ....well you know. So donning my Italian leather spiked heels, nylons black, 'The' definite little black dress. The one cut high and low at the same time and form fitting at the top with it flaring around the hips and thighs. I started for the corner pub, The Fox and the Goose.

A sign out front welcoming anyone and everyone to American night. Wouldn't this be extremely interesting. Taking a deep breath, rearranging my tits higher in my low cut dress, I open the door and stepped right in.

As I enter I stand to one side, letting my eyes adjust to the lighting and smoke. Watching. Taking in everything at once. I look towards the bar, which takes up a small corner area. I start walking towards it. Winding around the tables. When I notice, the best looking man. Dark hair and the bluest eyes. He looked my direction when a friend bumped him to watch me. The smile he gave me was a definite invitation if ever I saw one.

I side up to the bar on the other side of you, and order a Newcastle pint. As I stand there waiting, I look to you with a hunger in my eyes, you cannot mistake. I lean a little towards you as I reach for my pint, giving you a nice view down my dress. Which, by the way, is un-encumbered with a bra or panties.

I watch you look down and slowly lick your lips as you look back to my eyes. You look down again noticing my nipples just hardened. Turning around to face the room, I scoot one butt cheek on the stool. Allowing my dress to ride higher. I noticed your friend bumped your arm again.

I surveyed the room while sipping my beer. Watching you from the corner of my eye as you continued to rove your eyes up and down the merchandise being shown. I suddenly turn and smile, setting my beer down and leaning one arm on the bar. I lean towards you, provocative.

"Been here long," You voice had a slight squeak to it, you cleared your throat. "I saw you photographing earlier today."

"I am traveling up the coast. My assignment is photographing the smaller villages, enjoying the scenery." As I said this I gave him the once up and down very slowly. Smiling as I reached his eyes. "What else of interest is around here?"

This time his eyes deepened in color. You could almost smell the arousal between us. "You walking in here with that dress on," was his throaty reply. My nipples perked up and a warmth spread down my body, pooling at my pussy.

"So far I like your style." As I leaned forward so his view was un-impaired to see my tits.

"And showing off your...um...figure," as his eyes took in the full view and then some.

"Why thank you kind sir." I moved back on the seat, which causes my very short dress to become even shorter. Turning back to the bar, you also move to face the bar and move closer to me, standing. Your thigh pushes up against mine. I drop one hand and run my nails down the front of your thigh, putting just enough pressure through his jeans. As I move up I slide up your crotch and just squeeze, to make you gasp and move just a little.

Looking at me, with a little wider eyes. I stare back and barely shrug my shoulders, trying to not too be innocent. As my hand comes back up to the bar. What the hell!!!

Leaning into him I whisper into his ear, "Since I don't wear knickers, why not slide you hand along my thigh and take test to see how wet you really are making me." I swear when he looked at me his jaw hit the bar with a thud. I knew he was the only one to hear me.

Taking a quick review around me, you reach your hand to my thigh and slowly move up my leg, I position my leg over just enough to allow you access. And take a slow breath in as I feel your fingers just lightly brush my pussy lips. I gasp as my breathing increases. You become bolder listening to me and place on finger into my slit and feel my wet. Looking at each other in the eyes, pulling your hand out just as slowly, raising your hand towards your lips. I stop you and take your hand in mine and bring your finger to my lips instead and put your finger into my mouth and suck my juices off of you.

Okay, the look on his face told me, room full of people or not, he was going to bend my ass over the stool I was sitting on. I give him back his hand. Whispering again to his ear, "Now just think if that was your cock." As this was happening the Pub got even more crowded and louder.

I looked around, leaned even more into you, "Play with me, right here, right now. Make me cum." The jaw didn't drop this time, you looked right at me, moved up closer to me. One arm you wrapped around my waist, the other hand never hesitated as you went under my dress and plunged two fingers into my very wet pussy. Using your thumb you stroked and caressed my clit. Never taking your eyes off of mine. Your other hand slowly stroked my nipple.

Me? Wow, okay this was so working well. I left both hands on the bar and sipped my beer, like nothing was happening. Just watching you. Leaning towards me and whispered, with a deep voice, "I can feel your pussy wanting to cum, your so wet on my hand. But I am not going to let you cum here. I'm just going to make you so wet, you will beg me to fuck you."

Who knew I could create a sex monster all by myself. Yes!!!

He suddenly stops and ever so slightly smiles. Removing his hand he lifts me and slides under me on the stool and places me on his lap. I so get the hint. I stand ever so much on the rung, as you release your engorged cock from your jeans. As I go to sit down, positioned your cock to fit right in. Going deep onto you. Wiggling my ass ever so slightly to get even deeper. I reach one hand down and stroke the base of your cock as I move. Putting your arms on each side of me, you try so hard not to move too much.

I couldn't help myself and giggled.

I can so feel you getting larger, making your cock twitch inside as my pussy clenches onto you hard. "We need to leave here," I tell him. You agree quickly. I stand letting my dress cover just enough for you to put your cock away.

Before I know it, we are outside, you are pulling me along as we trip down the road. No lights, just the night and dark. We round a corner two blocks down, when you stop suddenly. I run into the back you of, you turn to catch me. The momentum carries you back to a wall. As I help push you into it, I fumble with your jeans to get them undone. Kissing you hard and furious. Panting. As soon as your cock is loose, I drop to put into deep down my throat.

You fall against the wall gasping. All I hear is moaning, then very lightly I feel....wet. Good ole English countryside. It begins to rain softly. Grabbing me by the shoulders you pull me up and switch places. Seizing my ass and lifting, I wrap my legs around you. Pushing me into the wall this time, you remove your shaft and drop me onto it, plunging deep, spreading my but cheeks apart for even deeper penetration.

Clawing your shoulder, gasping for air, as you keep thrusting faster. Just as suddenly you stop. Holding me against the wall, breathing heavily into my neck. You start kissing me, lifting me enough to suck down a nipple.

By now we are both soaking as the rain continues and gets heavier. Licking the water dripping between my tits, you drop me back down on your cock, then slowly bring me further as your harden cock, pulls free from my pussy. Releasing my juices to drip down my thighs.

Looking around you, you take my hand and walk over to a car parked in the alley. Without stopping, the momentum carries me past you, as my ass comes against the fender. Putting both hands on each side of me as I lean back.

"So, you ready to beg." Saying this as you start stroking my clit, lightly. Making me squirm against your hand, to increase the pressure. You keep it just far enough away, making me so much wetter, anticipating. Staring into your eyes, I barely nod. Turning me around quickly, in one motion, bending me over, lifting my dress and plunging back into my pussy. By now the rain is coming down so hard, I don't even notice.

The coolness of the car, the heat of your cock and hands holding my hips. Arching back as I start to cum so hard. You stop again. Laying onto my back, you reach to the front and take a hold of a tit, toying with the nipple, standing back, making me arch more, then start thrusting again. Again. I hear a howl, then a scream as we both surge and cum together. Soaked, panting. I spread myself back down to the car hood, feeling the cold, as my pussy spasms, still milking and holding your cock. Feeling your hands caress my ass. Rain never letting up.

Pushing you back, your cock releases from my pussy. By now my dress is plastered against me. And your clothes show off your physique as well. This time I take your hand and start pulling you back to the road. Instead going back to the pub, I turn the other way.

"Where are we going in this rain?"

"To my room, we are so not finished." You pull me back against, staring at me, feeling the desire re-kindle again. Kissing me, almost reverently, cupping my tit in your hand. You pull back, "It is so going to be a long and fantastic night."

dv8tmind
dv8tmind
25 Followers