Pubic Air

Story Info
Sex in a plane.
1.3k words
4.44
6.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
idope247
idope247
22 Followers

Tony Rider sat alone on a plane that was otherwise occupied by couples. His girlfriend of six months had decided at the last moment that she didn't want to go through with the little adventure he had planned for them.

"Welcome to PubicAir," announced the bikini-clad flight attendant, "We are almost ready for takeoff, please remain in your seats with your belts buckled until the captain changes to sign." She then went through the normal safety information before getting down to the business that everyone was waiting for.

"When we level off at 20,000 feet you will be able to move from your present seating to the cubicles at the back of the plane where you can fuck each other's brains out and be inducted into PubicAir's Mile High Club," she paused and smiled, "Actually you'll be doing it several miles high."

There were one or two giggles and a few side glances at Tony who sat there not knowing quite what to do. He'd paid quite a good price for the pleasure of circling over Nevada for two and a half hours and he was determined to enjoy it even if he had to jerk himself off.

As they soared into the sky a short porn movie came up on the screen and this seemed to generate even more looks from the other passengers, some curious about his single status, some sympathetic. Red faced he kept his eyes glued to the screen until he was distracted by the beautiful half naked cabin attendant bending over him.

"I'm so sorry that your party didn't show," she smiled, "But if you precede to your designated cubicle maybe something can be arranged," she moved her blond hair out of eyes with her long slender fingers and gave him a little wink.

He'd no idea what she meant but when the plane reached 20,000 feet and the captain said they could remove their seat belts he quickly made his way to cubicle number 12 and reclined on the narrow couchette waiting patiently for what fate had in store.

The areas were only separated by drapes and he could hear the other couples getting down to it. "Don't squeeze my tits so hard," said one voice. "I can't wait to ram this into your hairy cunt," said another.

The conversations, moans, and groans began to have an effect on Tony's dick. It was as hard as a rock and pressing against his pants. He was as frustrated as hell and confused about what the cabin attendant said to him back in his seat.

Just as he was about to relieve the pressure by unzipping his flies the blonde attendant, who had introduced herself as Amy, popped her head through the drapes, "Gosh you're not even undressed yet."

After getting rid of her bikini, she knelt on the bed beside him and started to pull his clothes off. Her tits jiggled as she struggled with his pants and when she pulled them clear his dick shot up in the air as if it was attached to a rubber band.

Amy held out her arms outstretched like wings, "I'm coming in for a landing," she smiled and she eased her wet crack over it and then made touchdown. Burying his dick deep inside of her almost made his eyes pop out of his head, but them he closed them and relaxed, as she moved slowly up and down on him.

"I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING," yelled the woman in the cubical behind, and the guy, grunting and groaning rammed it in with such force it vibrated the couchettes around them. All this activity tended to heighten the experience for Tony and even his angelic looking cabin attendant, who must have been used to this kind of stuff, seemed to get carried away and increased the pace.

Amy grabbed hold of his hands and entwined her fingers in his as she bounced up and down on his perspiring body. He opened his eyes again and the sight of her gorgeous cone shaped tits swinging from side to side caused him to move his ass up and down in his desperation to cum.

When he shot his load it coincided with two other couples who climaxed at the same time. The whole cabin seemed to be filled with screams and cries of "holy fuck," and other expressions of supreme satisfaction.

With his battered cock completely drained she moved back, bent down and took it into her mouth. The sensation was almost too much for him to bear but he was not about to complain. As her ruby lips sucked and her slender fingers fondled his balls it quickly became as hard as a rock again.

In spite of this aeronautical blow job giving him the urge to fill her pretty mouth with cum, he desperately wanted to fuck her and hear her calling out to him as he pounded her pussy. Grabbing hold of her arms he forced her back and then drew her forward so that her tits dangled within reach of his mouth.

Her nipples were hard and erect, and when he began to suck them she murmured softly. Struggling to get his arm in position he reached down to her wet crack, inserted two fingers and started to finger fuck her at the same time.

"Ooh, that feels so good," she moaned, bringing her legs further up so he could poke it more easily.

Meanwhile, the couple on the other side of the aisle were also getting quite vocal. The woman was begging her partner to lick her cunt out and when he did, she screamed so loud the door on the luggage compartment above them fell open.

This prompted Tony to pull Amy further up until her neatly trimmed bush was in reach of his tongue. Opening up her slit with his fingers he swiped his pussy fluffer from the bottom to the top again - and again.

"Oh my god - that feels so good," she gasped, and she pressed it hard against his face, almost cutting off his air supply.

His tongue continued to probe her pink petals until her whole body began to tremble. When she did cum she went completely ballistic and screamed so loud there was a round of applause from some of the other cubicles.

This was no time to take a bow; he just turned her on to her back, opened up her thighs and thrust his throbbing knob into her lubricated cockpit. She took a short sharp breath and closed her eyes but opened them again when he took it out. He looked down at her and smiled and then drove it in for a second time and then repeated that action several times before starting to fuck her.

He was dying to cum again and as she dug her nails into his forearms he went in and out of her well-lubricated cunt at a frenzied pace. When he felt his balls beginning to tingle he lowered himself down so that his chest was crushed against her tits and it wasn't long before his goo started to move up and he blew his load deep inside of her.

Amy wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and held on tight, gyrating her ass to get every last drop. They lay there side by side with their naked bodies pressed tight against each other, kissing and fondling before starting to fuck all over again, and again!

As he was leaving the plane she was smiling and thanking all the passengers for flying PubicAir. When he got to the door she just threw her arms around him and gave him a passionate kiss. Then as the others lined up behind him impatiently she wrote her phone number on the back of his hand.

"Don't wash that hand," she said.

"I wasn't planning to," he grinned, putting his fingers to his nose to savor the aroma...

THE END

idope247
idope247
22 Followers