Public Adventures of Mark Halloween

Story Info
Mark wears a unique and humiliating ensemble for Halloween.
4.8k words
4.11
117.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
536 Followers

"The Public Adventures of Mark" Halloween Humiliation"

Mark had asked all week about Cindy's plans for him on Halloween. She would not even give him a hint as to what she had in mind. All he knew was he going to walk the mall and parking lot with Cindy in the costume she had selected.

"Don't you worry about it baby. I promise you it will be a night you won't forget," she said smiling as Mark slipped into the bed next to her.

"I know," he said looking into her eyes, "I just get nervous at what you may have planned for the mall is all.'

She took his cheeks in both his hands and kissed his lips.

"As well you should honey. We can talk about this tomorrow though. Tonight I need to be ridden hard by my man, and tomorrow my man will do as I say and present himself to the public as I see fit. Okay sweetie?" she said softly.

"Of course,"

"And I promise the embarrassment," she said as she kissed his cheek gently, "and the public humiliation you expedience," she said kissing him again, "will be very, very real."

Cindy slid under the sheets and began preparing Mark physically and mentally for a long night of satisfying sex.

It was Halloween after all. Everybody got dressed up on Halloween. The malls would be full of kids and adult trick or treaters out in their costumes for a fun evening.

Cindy and Mark returned home from their early day errands for preparing Mark for the evening.

Cindy had taken Mark in his male attire to a local nail salon and had his toenails done. She had explained to the technician it was part of his Halloween costume. Of no one else in the salon knew why this mans toenails were being painted with bright red nail polish. Luckily there was only two other customers in the salon when he got his toenails done.

Cindy then had Mark leave wearing a pair of women's jeweled flats.

"Have fun tonight," the tech said watching Mark leave with his bright red toenails exposed now for public scrutiny.

Cindy then took Mark to another nail salon at the mall where he would be exhibited in public later in the evening. This nail salon was very crowded and Mark waited while Cindy talked to the girl. More and more of the women were starting notice his brightly painted red toenails and the ladies jeweled flats he was wearing as he nervously tried to stand behind the counter to hide them from view.

Mark had an appointment it seemed. The girl smiled and asked Mark to follow her. He was now led by the smiling girl through the salon so everyone could see his toes and the sandals he was wearing. She led Mark to a table up front by the large store front window. She had him sit down and prepared two bowls for his fingers. A few of the women took notice of him when his fingertips were placed in the bowls. Mark sat by the window as shoppers walked by glancing in as they went on their way.

Mark became embarrassed as nails were attached to his own. Long and tapered and though it was Halloween and he hoped most people would assume it was part of a costume he still drew all eyes when the red nail polish was used to paint each of his long fingernails. Mark sat for what seemed a very long time front and center in a crowded nail salon, his hands flat on the table waiting for his new long red fingernails to dry. He fidgited about not knowing how to respond to the looks of those passing by or the inaudible conversations with smiling faces glancing over his way.

Mark left the salon now with every eye in the place looking at his feminized nails. He couldn't hide it and he looked odd out in public, a man with his fingernails and toenails painted red.

"Babe, I need to stop in here and get a couple of things for this evening," Cindy said detouring into a Walgreens.

"Cindy, what do we need?" he asked now knowing that his public humiliation was beginning.

"False eyelashes honey," she said taking him to the cosmetic area. "What do you think of these," she asked him within ear shot of the girl at the counter.

"They're fine, get them and let's go," he said nervously.

"Which would you prefer to wear tonight under your costume," she said hesitating knowing the girl could hear every word, kotex maxi pad or a tampon?"

The girls eyes got big as she suppressed the laughter by pursing her lips tightly together.

"Cindy," Mark gasped.

"Well? You want to wear a pad or have me insert a tampon," she asked again.

"I don't know," Mark said glancing back at the girl.

"Ok, if you can't decide you can wear both I guess. Come on let's go get them."

This was all just for show of course. Cindy would be inserting something much larger than a tampon in his bottom for the evening.

After returning home Cindy instructed Mark it was time to get dressed and he needed to get naked on all fours on the bed first.

Mark knew this routine. She was going to insert something up his ass. Usually a vibrating butt plug so she could control his state of arousal.

Cindy came in with a 8" long rubber dildo looking device accept was rather thin. It had a tapered base like a butt plug so it would be easy to retain.

"Cindy, you expect me to wear that around?"

"Sure baby. It's long but it's thin. I want to make sure it reaches your prostate so you have no choice but to cum when I decide it's time. Now bend over and let me get this done."

Mark grunted slightly as she slid the lubricated vibrator into his rectum.

"Shhhhhh, it's ok baby. It's sliding in nicely."

Another moan and Mark looked back.

"Almost there honey." she said as she pushed the base against his bottom and Mark's own anal opening squeezed the tapered end and held it in place.

"Geez Cindy," he said standing up the long narrow plug now in place.

"Oh stop complaining Mark. I bet the guys where you work don't complain near as much as you do when their girlfriends or wives are inserting their butt plugs for in their ass for them. In fact I bet most of them have to do it themselves."

"Whatever," Mark said. Cindy was always making statements about other guys like everybody does this not just him.

"Now let's get you dressed," Cindy said as she hung a bright pink girls party dress on the top of the door from a hanger.

"Not a word till we are done. Understand?"

The dressing and preparation took over an hour.

"Panties first," she said handing him a lace pair of pink satin panties.

Cindy had put Mark in a white mid thigh playtex panty girdle. It was brand new. The front control panels were in a diamond shape with intricate stitching and well defined. The girdle fit midway up his waist covering his belly button and lower back. There was about a three inch gap between the girdle and the longline bra he was wearing.

Mark wore a stark white vintage longline bullet bra with cone shaped padded DD laced cups for extra attention. Cindy had made sure the cups were firm and the points pushed slightly to each side rather than straight ahead. Each cup also held a large vibrating egg that was clipped to each of his nipples.

Mark's shoulders had only the bra straps on the them and his upper back and lower mid section were bare and so exposed. The bra fit tight around his body and the hooks that held him bound in it were in perfectly straight rows down his back. His flesh rolled out slightly around the top edges of the bra strap under his arms and back, from the tight fit.

Cindy flipped the remote switch and the vibrating eggs began to hum.

"Feel that?" she asked.

"Yes," he said looking down at the bra. It was a pleasant sensation for his nipples and the overall deception so erotic.

"How about that?" she asked turning it up more.

Mark jumped a little when the clips vibrations intensified. Mark said nothing but was feeling aroused elsewhere now.

She then turned it all the way up.

"Cindy. People will be able to hear that when it's on high," he said grabbing both bra cups trying to muffle the loud buzzing sound coming from his bra.

"I know," she said with a devilish smile.

Attached to the garters of the girdle on each leg were seamed stockings. They were white with reinforced toes and heels and had a nice sheen to them. The top of the stockings were prettily trimmed in white lace. The reinforced heel climbed seductively up the back of Mark's heel and were clearly visible.

His feet were perched in a pair of bright red patent leather 5" spike heels. Guaranteed to draw attention from all. Especially those shoe and foot fetishist that were sure to be out there on Halloween.

Mark's nails were done long and tapered and painted a bright red that was very close to the same color of his heels. He wore a rather large cocktail ring on the fourth finger of each hand and a silver charm bracelette on his left wrist. On his right wrist he wore Cindy's ultra feminine slim watch.

Mark's hair had been put up in large brush curlers right after getting home from the nail salons. He argued with Cindy about the curlers and the costume as a whole while she was setting his hair. Mark liked having his hair set by Cindy. It excited him but it made him nervous when she did it for public consumption.

Despite Mark's objections and nervous concerns he sat still and allowed Cindy to do his hair and he had tight straight rows of large brush curlers in his hair with the pink pins perfectly aligned across his head. His hair shamefully made him think of his aunt Blanche and how she had worn the same type curlers in her hair during the day, except his was done with professional precision.

Mark's face was fully made up. He wore false eyelashes and deep eyeshadows. The foundation Cindy used was very light and was applied heavy. Blended into his neck his face was obviously a little paler than he actually was. This made his eyes and lips stand out more. Cindy used a red lipstick and gloss on his lips.

His ears had large triangle shaped clip on earrings hanging from their lobes. Cindy had also insisted on a jeweled choker around his neck.

She stood Mark up and had him face the full length mirror.

"What do you think honey? You like the way you look?" she said looking in the mirror with him.

"Yes," he said softly feeling excited about what she was doing.

"You ready to go trick or treating?" she asked walking over and taking the dress from the door.

Mark took a deep breath again. He was going to be so humiliated wearing that dress in public and he knew it.

"You want to be mama's little sissy boy tonight for all to don't you Mark?" she said still holding the dress.

"Yes," he barely gasped.

"You want to be embarrassed, with pretty girls laughing at you. You know why their laughing at you Mark darling. It's because you are a man dressed like a girl in public honey."

She walked around him watching his knees weaken with excitement as he listened to her.

"You want to be publicly humiliated don't you. Everyone staring at the man wearing curlers in his hair. I think you look gorgeous honey. Just the way you should look on such a special night, don't you?" she asked looking to him for an answer.

"You want to do this for me don't you Mark? Suck up all your manly pride and proudly parade yourself in public for me, head heels high while people laugh at you. I would like that you know," she said gently kissing him and stepping back now with the dress.

"You like this dress don't you honey? It goes with the red pumps you are wearing. It's a little girl's dress in your size. It so sweet and so you."

Mark looked at the dress. He then closed his eyes. Oh how humiliated he was going to be when people saw him walking around wearing that dress. He shook his head that he like it.

"That's good baby. I bought this for you to wear when we go thrift store shopping. Your image will be all male, wearing this dress and those pumps." She opened the closet and put the dress back.

"Honey do you want a purse for tonight. You don't have anywhere to carry anything."

Mark looked at her confused.

"I'm good. I don't need a purse." He was so nervous about Halloween.

"Oh don't be silly, of course you need a purse," she said handing him a white clutch purse that was the perfect background to set off his long red fingernails.

"Ok baby. Well I guess we're ready to go. Come on, it's time for you to be publicly humiliated sweetheart." she said taking his arm.

"Wait! Where's my dress?" he asked with a sinking feeling.

"There is no dress tonight sweetheart. You are wearing your costume right now."

"I can't do this Cindy. Where are we going?"

"We're going out honey. It's Halloween. There will be lots of guys dressed like girls I'm sure."

Cindy turned him so he faced the full length mirror again.

"Oh Cindy. I can't go out wearing women's underwear in public."

"I see nothing wrong with your costume Mark. I think it is very appropriate for a Halloween costume for you. We have to do more than just put you in a dress, you wear dresses in public when it's not Halloween don't you sweetie," she said squeezing his cheeks causing his lips to pucker and then gently kissing his cheek.

"Oh god Cindy, I've never seen anybody wearing something like this in public. Even on Halloween."

"Makes it a unique costume then doesn't it sweetheart. Should be very popular don't you think. Would you like me to tie your hands behind your back till we get there so you can feel like you're being forced to this?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

She seductively cozied up close to him.

"Just think of all those giggling teenage girls making fun of the man wearing women's underwear with his hair in curlers like you think it's a great costume. They will be wondering why any guy would go out dressed like that, even on Halloween," she said touching his girdle covered groin area.

"But I don't," he whined.

"But they don't know that. Do they baby? They'll think this is all your idea. C'mon, it'll be fun."

"Please let me wear a dress Cindy. Even a frilly little girl dress. I kind of thought that was what you had in mind when you said I would be wearing a humiliating and very feminine costume. I would have enough problem dealing with that."

"No Mark. You are going out dressed in your girdle, bra and heels, and you will have a public orgasm in your girdle tonight too by the way."

"What am I suppose to be dressed like this?"

"A transvestite wearing women's underwear of course," she said in a matter of fact in a blunt tone.

"No," he said softly, is voice trembling.

"Now don't get teary, you'll mess up your makeup," she said ready to leave, "Oh come on Mark, you're going to love masturbating thinking about tonight...later. But for now you have to do. Let's go."

Mark was pulled out the door by Cindy to the van. He put his seat belt on and they were off trick or treat.

Cindy pulled into a corner store. There was only the middle aged female clerk in the store at the time.

"Alright honey, time to shine," she said'

"Cindy," he whined looking at the store and then the surroundings.

"Mark get out of this van right now and go inside and buy me a soda."

Mark slowly opened the door then stepped out of the van. Cindy immediately turned on the vibrators attached to his nipple and the plug in his bottom. Only on medium.

"Be sure and ask her what she thinks of your costume sweetie," she said as he walked quickly now to the door.

"Oh my lord. Look at you," the lady said as Mark walked in.

"Hi," Mark said with a sheepish look on his face.

"Out doing a little trick or treating tonight I hope?" the lady said watching Martin with amusement as he crossed the floor in his red spike heels to the soda fountain.

"Yes," he said not knowing what else to say.

"I've had quite a few trick or treaters come in here this evening already," she said snapping an image of Mark with her cell phone.

Mark walked to the counter to pay. Cindy cranked the vibrators to high now. Martin felt the sensations go through him as the nervous feeling he had before were slowly replaced with erotic stimulation.

"Can she hear the vibrators?" Mark wondered as he placed the soda on the counter giving a quick glance through the glass doors to Cindy.

"This is a terrible costume isn't it," Mark said as getting money from his little clutch purse he was carrying. Mark looked down to his purse and the reality of what he was wearing became more apparent to him. He had to hold the purse up and out a little to see passsed the two padded cups of the white bra he as wearing. He also noticed how his long red fingernails were even more outrageous than he had thought working the white purse.

The woman sized him up quickly from head to toe.

"Oh I don't think so. I rather like the boldness you display," she said grinning and handing him his change.

"It is embarrassing in a way though even though it is Halloween," Mark said.

"Oh I would think so," the woman said now laughing out loud. "That's part of the fun isn't it. I know I would die if I went out in public in your costume, I can only imagine how you must feel." she chuckled again.

"I've got to go," Mark said.

"Have a safe evening," she said back.

Two teenage girls were coming just as Mark was leaving the store. They held the door open for him looking at the bizarre costume and then realizing it was a man. one of the girls burst out laughing.

"Oh my god you're a guy," she screeched.

The other girl was very pretty but had a totally different reaction as she held the door open. She didn't react until Mark stepped passed her to leave.

"Fag," she said looking at him disgustedly as he passed her wearing women's foundation garments and high heels. She entered the store without looking back.

"Did you see that guy," the laughing girl said to the other as they entered the store.

Mark walked quickly to the car. The two teenie bobbers had just sent him in to directions. The first girl had been what he would have expected, but the second girl who gave the insult, had actually appealed to Mark's submissive side and had almost caused his to have an orgasm with all the vibrators on.

"Funny," Mark thought as he strutted across the parking area. What would that girl think if she knew she had actually turned him on while she was trying to show her disgust for his appearance.

Mark was nervous as he sat in the van with the vibrators off now. Cindy chatting the entire time about how he was a young man dressed like a woman and how people were going to laugh at his appearance, and just when he was feeling some shame she would pick him up by saying he was doing this all for her. It took a real man to humiliate himself in public just to entertain his lady lover.

At the mall there were many trick or treaters inside. He has a simple task for the evening. Cindy was going to drop him off at the back of the parking lot, and Mark was to walk all the way across the lot and enter the mall. He was then to walk through the mall to the exit on the opposite side where Cindy would be waiting to pick him up with the van.

Mark stepped out of the van. It was a rather cool night and Mark had a lot of skin showing, but he was not allowed to cover up anything. Mark looked at the mall from across the parking lot and took his first step in the 6" red high heels toward his humiliation.

Clutching his purse in one hand he walked quickly trying as best he could to relax and get through this. His heels were loud on the pavement and seemed to fill the air with the sound of a lonely woman walking in the dark. The vibrators would come on suddenly for short burst and then turn off again as Cindy played with the remote.

Mark could see people coming and going as he walked between the cars trying to be as low key as possible. Then he came across and older couple that were headed to their car.

"Good evening, and trick or treat," the older woman said to Mark as they approached seeing him in costume, but not realizing he was a man, "You need a coat. It's cold out this evening," she said as they got closer.

rik581
rik581
536 Followers
12