Public CFNM

Story Info
A quick pint in the pub goes downhill fast.
3.4k words
3.64
34.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An uncontrollable grin swept over my face as I walked in to the pub. I didn't get the chance much these days. The lads went every week.

It was smiles all round from the boys as we greeted and shook hands. Steve held out a cold pint ready and waiting for me. I awaited the normal banter about being under the thumb and working too hard.

I liked the local pub, it was always busy. It was right next to the station. The station was on the main line out of London, but we were just far enough away from the city for it to not get too busy.

Dress code was smart casual usually but before 8 the workmen like myself could have a pint and dinner without being too frowned upon.

Today was Saturday and the pub had a guest singer. It was always a bit of a laugh; they were never that great but made for a good atmosphere. The drinks were flowing; the laughs were coming good times again I thought. I was started to get stick about my outfit. I'd come straight from work in the city as a brick layer. The bar staff had let me leave my tool bag and level behind the bar. It was a good job my mates were regulars or I'd be kicked out normally. I had my work boots on, loose grey jogging bottoms and a manky old hoodie and high vis.

"You can take your vis off for a start." The lads teased. I got some of my gear off. I was pretty pleased; I'd not planned on coming to the pub but just by luck I had a fairly decent tight tee shirt. I wouldn't say I was a supermodel but I didn't think I looked too shabby. My job kept me fit and I hit the gym 4 times a week so body wise I was in pretty good nick. I noticed a few women had clocked me already, giving me the once over and whispering to their friends. It was the plus side of not being a regular, I was someone new to look at.

The drinks flowed and the band started setting up and doing the odd sound check. It got to that time of night when I had to open the floodgates. I was never a big drinker; a light weight my friends would say. If I was being honest with myself four pints was enough to get me quite drunk. Five or more was definitely headache in the morning territory.

After so long without a drink and good company the drinks were going down easier than I expected. I visited the gents and stood the middle urinal. Call me big headed but I was packing a piece so I often stood in the middle. I thought it was funny to judge other guy's reactions when they came to pre next to me. I was probably 8 inches on the flop and pretty thick. The size of my cock had definitely come in to its own with the women a few times. Especially when I was at college, when I'd grown and matured my cock seemed to be the last thing. I can't remember how but one-day word got out I was well endowed and it lead to a bit of a fucking spree with the girls, he'll even my mum and dad joked about it. Dad said mum must've slept with the milkman at some point coz I didn't get my size from him.

I smiled to myself as I flicked my dick in to the toilet. No one else had come in; I was a little disappointed. I tucked him back away. Shot! I realised I wasn't wearing boxers. I'd genuinely not noticed all day, in the light grey material of jogging bottoms my big fella was pretty visible, flopping back and forth as I walked. How I'd not noticed before I didn't know. It was pretty embarrassing at times, I was pretty used to being stared at by women on holiday when wearing Speedos at the like. I certainly knew now how it felt for a busty woman.

I walked back to the lads just in time for it to be my round. I picked my way to the bar. The good thing with a pub on a London line is you have a nice mix of women. The council lot, the smart city workers, girl next door kind of girls, emo's everybody mixes. Drinks done with a flirty chat with the bar maid I carried my tray back to the group. "Oh for fucks sake!" Peter exclaimed. Grinning like a loon, "I thought we told you about this, your banned from not wearing underwear mate." All the lads laughed. "Is it that bad? I forgot my pants didn't I."

"I only just realised then in the bog"

"Oh yeah, yeah" they all mocked. "like the college days all over again, skinny jeans and packing a cucumber" They laughed.

I drunk my pint. It was funny and I'd certainly rather be big than small, but it was a headache sometimes. My mates mocked me but I could tell sometimes there was a little jealousy.

The drinks kept coming and getting stronger, we were on to mixers now rum and coke for me, I'd long since passed my 4-pint safe zone. The trips to the toilet became more frequent, I was minding myself having to lean against the wall when I peer now. The effects of alcohol kicking in. With the increasing toilet trip came increasing visits from women to our table. Just small talk and casual flirting. Word seemed to be getting around. I kept catching the odd group of girls talking and nodding in my general direction. Here I was, the scruffiest bloke in the pub being ogled over because of my cock!

For most men it sounds like a dream come true. But the grass is always greener. Firstly, a girl who go after a guy by the length of his cock is only after one thing, fucking. Then it gets to a point where you're not around so they'll fucking someone else whether they've got a big one or not. At the other end of the scale the nice girls are nice. But because they're nice when it comes to sex they can't blow you coz your too big or it hurts when I go in all the way. I really couldn't win. Partly why in my twenty-three years I'd slept with over seventy girls but my longest relationship was 5 months. Pretty pitiful.

The guys had lost interest in mocking me now about my supposed desperation at being single, which they think is why I deliberately didn't wear pants. Trying to explain that if I'd gone home to take off my pants surely I would've changed out of work clothes? The piss taking continued but now they were starting on the lead singer of the pub group. Admittedly she was over dressed for a Saturday night pub gig.

I knew I'd had a few beers but I was still with it enough to know she was genuinely stunning. She wore a long off the shoulder velvet dress with a massive slit up to her thigh, matching dark red stilettos. Her hair and makeup were expertly done. Elbow length gloves matched her dress, which plunged down her front showing off her tits.

"Crikey" the lads laughed. "She looks like she's waltzed in off the Titanic." They roared with laughter. I eyed up her entourage. Most of the female singers bought friends when they performed in pubs other than their local. At least that way they get a clap and a cheer even if they were shocking. They were a pretty little group, four friends and their mate singing. They were dressed down from their singer friends but by far the classiest women in the pub.

The guys had upped the ante on the drinks front and the odd round of shots was now accompanying our drinks. A few girls had wandered over and made the odd passing comment about having people's eye's out and needing KY jelly. I had to admit it did amuse me the way some girls would react to my member after a few drinks. That was the reason why when I was younger I always wore skin tight jeans, much to my mate's disgust. Turns out the baggy work joggers were doing just as well with no pants on. Most of the attention I managed to steer to my grateful mates, after a while of chatting the slightly worse for wear girls would forget who they came over to see.

My toilet trips were getting ever more frequent. I'd managed to embarrass a few regulars with my peeing in the middle urinal trick. Outside at the bar I was beginning to get a few scowling looks from the men.

I felt pretty smashed as the bell went for last orders. My friends started grabbing their coats while Patrick got one last round of shots in for the road. I necked mine back and made my excuses and I needed to loo once more. Unfortunately for me every other bloke in the pub had the same idea and we were actually queuing up.

"neigh," I turned slowly at the noise imitating a horse. I had heard it a hundred times before funnily enough. It was accompanied by a fit of giggles from the singer and her entourage. "you know the summer toilets outside are open."

"Oh, oh right, thanks"

They obviously performed here more often than I thought, to be fair I only came in about every three months. I wandered through the beer garden to the outside toilet block. Sure enough they were unlocked and empty too.

I propped myself up against the wall, my head was spinning pretty bad. I could actually feel myself swaying, I already knew tomorrow was going to be a killer. I finished my business and shook my meat off. I turned looking down at my crotch whilst I put myself away and did up my belt.

"I wouldn't bother." the girls laughed. It made me jump. The door to the toilet was shut, the lead singer stood her four friends either side of her. "keep him out, we wanna see."

I weighed the situation up in my fuzzy head. My mates were smashed, no one knew I was here and I'd managed to bag myself five women in the toilets? It didn't take much thinking about I'd not had sex in over a month and I'd not really been feeling it to masturbate. Even after the amount I'd had to drink I was pretty horny at the sight in front of me. I gently undid my belt and trousers and pulled my cock up and over the top. The women walked towards me sharing admiring glances between them. My cock was already beginning to swell and stiffen, from hanging over my trousers he was already pulsing slightly.

"That's quite a sight." said the lead singer smiling elegantly.

"Sooo, what does the rest of you look like?" her friend toyed. I didn't need to bed asked twice, I felt like a stripper the power and confidence I felt I had as I slowly removed my tee shirt. I pulled back my shoulders and puffed out my chest, I was grateful more than ever for the hours in the gym. The girls seemed like they were having Christmas and birthdays at once, eyeing me from head to toe. One of the girls stood next to me and gently ran her fingers over my six pack, another to the left began feeling my pecs and lower neck. I shivered, boy was I glad I called in for that pint.

The lead singer cocked her head, she looked disappointed, mock puppy dog eyes. "Isn't there anymore?" she asked. Not wanting to move their hands too much I gently pulled down my trousers and boxers, I slipped off my trainers and socks and kicked the whole pile across the floor. My breathing quickened slightly, as did the girls. I now stood surrounded, completely naked in the toilet block. Without the support of my jeans my dick hung heavy between my legs, ever so slightly pulsing with the excitement within me.

The girls either side of me were stroking and caressing me with their hands. Soft touching fingertips running over my body. My skin was alive at the sensitivity of their touch. I had goose bumps and my nipples had hardened.

The lead singer eyed me with hunger. My penis was beginning to fill with the touch of the other girls. The lead singer slowly knelt before I looked in her eyes but they were solid idly locked on my cock. She bought her velvet clad hands up and with the lightest of touches brushed my inner thigh. I shuddered and almost buckled, a slim smile spread over her face. The same soft touch again stroking from my knees to my groin, stopping just below my balls. My cock had now filled to its full length and girth. It pointed downwards at an angle not quite yet excited enough to rise. The girls either side of the signer watch in glee, their eyes sparkling, watching every quiver and twitch of my penis. It throbbed slightly, rose and inch and dropped. The singer stopped her torment and with the tips of her fingers brushed the underside of my balls. I could tell they were already solid. Completely shaven and tight. The soft touches and strokes continued. My cock bounced repeatedly at the teasing not quite able to stay up fully. My head rolled back and I let out a long sigh.

The singer's hands returned to my thighs this time placed more firmly, she dipped her head and I felt the tip of her tongue on my nut sack. She barely touched it a second before she was gone, back for a second and gone again. It was hard not to tense anything I tried to relax. The tongue made an agonisingly slow trace from my balls to the side of my shaft and licked the length coming away just before the helmet. The trace seemed to take an eternity. My senses were buzzing as excitement overcame the tease my penis began steadily rising. Throbbing and bumping it's way to being magnificently fully erect. All eyes in the room took in my cock, it now throbbed below me in time with my heartbeat. So pulses so hard it gently touched my belly. I was a just over ten inches hard but right now I looked over eleven the girth of a large cucumber. The veins looked tensed pumping blood around my organ.

Eager to not let it drop, the singer began her tantalising licks, this time and eternal journey from my balls to the tender base of my cock all the way down the underside. My toes and fists were clenched. I longed for more stimulation and firmer touch. Just before she reached my glands the tongue left and returned to my balls.

The room was silent I could hear the girls breathing. I could feel the other girl's breath on my neck. The cycle continued up and down, up and down. M cock felt like it might burst right open, the sensation, the desperation of her to lick my glands.

Finally, it came, she looked in to my eyes her tongue reached the glands. She moved over them in one smooth lick then using just the nip to tickly the banjo. My cock throbbed hard a thwacked in to my tummy. Back again all the way to my balls, she traced all the way up my member before giving me another huge lick finishing with the tip. My cock thwacked again. The girls clearly enjoying my torment. The two either side of the velvet clad singer were busy down their skirts, looks of lust in their eyes. The lick started again from the balls halfway up my shaft... "Mmmm" I felt a glob of warm pre cum slowly dribble from my hold, it hung down in a long string.

She stopped licking, sat back on her haunches she peered curiously at the string of cum. So delicately she positioned her gloved finger beneath if and lifted. My pre cum puddled on her finger tip, she rubbed it in tiny circles on the top of my helmet. It glistened and reflected the lights. The lick started gain from my balls, halfway up my shaft I shuddered again as more pre cum oozed and hung. She repeated her fingertip routine.

Her next lick made it all the way to my glands I strained every muscle in my stomach desperate to enter her mouth.

She must have sensed my frustration. She paused her work and the girls watched my cock twitch and throb as if it were its own being. The girls either side seemed to be holding me a little more firmly now.

She bought up her fingertip and traced it like her tongue, over my taught scrotum up my shaft, dragging a string of gloop from the tip of my dick. On her return she made a large ok sign with her hand touching slightly my belly as she encircled my shaft finger and thumb not even meeting around my meat. She barely touched the skin as she dragged the circle up my member. As the thumb of her glove rubbed over the glands I throbbed out of her reach. She started again at the base with the other hand this time, again I throbbed at the glands. I was covered in goose bumps, my senses alive like never before. I tensed everything in desperation my anus tight and the touching continued. Pre cum was a steady stream now running and dripping on to her gloves like larva.

Stroke by stroke, tease by tease the grip got slightly firmer. The firming touch sent my brain and cock into over drive desperate that there might be an orgasm building. Two fingers now, then three, now her whole first. Each in turn sliding gently from the base.

She was applying more pressure now, physically squeezing my solid shaft. as each firmer grip met the base of my mushroom head pre cum trickled out thicker and thicker by the turn.

My muscles strained as the grip grew stronger to something I was more used too. The speed of her strokes increased. I was being worked now, just with her right hand. Long strokes, firmer and firmer, each one not quite touching my belly and stopping before the glands. My pre cum beginning to flick and splay. Drops splashed her dress, I could see darker stains on the velvet and my dribble sparkled like jewellery in patches on her skin. Her eyes never left my cock deep in concentration.

She was jerking it now. Full hard grip, longer strokes. My dick straining skywards as if about to take off. The warming sensation started at the pit of my balls, deep in my prostate. Building and accelerating. My skin tingled, I could feel utter bliss and pleasure building through my balls and the base of my shaft. She stroked on, harder and firmer, grip now squeezing my cock hard. The pleasure began to launched itself up my urethra ready to explode thick milk all over her face.

She stopped.

My eyes widened in horror. My fist and stomach tensed almost, in cramp. I drove my hips forwards as the feeling reversed down my shaft and back in to my balls. A lonely dribble of cum wept from my

cock and ran gently down the underside of my dick. Another throb and a dribble before my cock ran like a river. Cum leaking and trickling down under my dick before dripping to the floor. I slumped desperately longing the power of a proper ejaculation.

The women of the room erupted in to laughter. Grinning and smiling at each other, pointing and giving hi fives.

My senses started returning completely to normal from my stalled orgasm. The crazy burning sensation to cum filled my belly. My balls still tight. My cock began sagging back down. I looked around as the women left without a word through the toilet door.