Public Display

Story Info
Husband helps wife fulfill her wildest exhibitionist fantasy.
1.5k words
4.08
156.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivered as she sat at on the tall bar stool. Feeling her own nakedness under her trench coat washed wave after wave of embarrassment over her, yet with each wave she found herself getting a little wetter. It was by no means the first time she'd done something like this. Bev was an exhibitionist through and through. Her husband Rick had been helping her play at it for the last few years. Public flashing, sunbathing in a not so private back yard, nude photography (with discreet web postings) even "accidentally" losing her bathing suit bottoms once when they were on a getaway southern holiday. All followed by wild sex sessions with Rick who was always close by ready to relieve her with tongue and cock once her excitement had built past the point where she couldn't stand it any longer.

At 48 Bev was a mature woman with a body to match. Not over weight but voluptuous; big beautiful 36 DDs, soft and round in all the right places and an ample ass which Rick particularly like to give attention to.

Their sex life had always been good but when their daughter had left for college 4 years ago the freedom of empty nesters had really had a positive impact on their love making. It went from good to great as they began to open up to their various fantasies and game playing. For Bev exposing herself was one of her two favorite things. For Rick, well let's just leave it for now to say he liked it even more when Bev was wearing her tall black stiletto boots.

For their anniversary this year they had promised each other that this would be the year they would find the outer edge of their respective sexual limits, at least once. Since then they had soft swung with another couple (they both liked that a lot) then had moved on to one weekend where they full swung with 2 other couples up at a cabin (something they would do again but on a limited basis).

Tonight Rick had made some pretty far reaching arrangements just for Bev. This was to be her night to find her ultimate exhibitionist fantasy.

So there she sat in nothing more than high heels, her favorite pearl necklace and her three quarter length coat sipping her wine and getting more excited by the minute.

Tonight there was a female bartender and a waitress working; both in their late twenties/early thirties, both dress in subdued black pants and white dress shirts – neither of which Bev thought, could take way from the fact both had sensational hard young bodies. In addition to the staff there was another couple (strangers as fall as Bev could tell) average looking, perhaps in there early forties. Close but definitely younger than she and Rick. Lastly there were two women, both very sharply dressed, both Bev guessed to be older, perhaps mid-fifties.

The bar was small and dim with only maybe 12 small tables and an empty stage off in one corner where a small jazz band might use on the weekends.

So far they had been there 20 minutes. Rick had been stroking her bare legs but so far had done nothing dramatic. With that said Bev was horny enough from the trip over in just her coat that her freshly shaved pussy was already well lubricated and the thought of a wild ride home was already crossing her mind.

Half way through their second glass of wine (her third if you count the one she had before they left the house) Rick leaned in, ran his hand up her waiting legs until he touched her now parted lips. He gently kissed her ear and whispered "are you ready for something new?"

With a little shortness of breath Bev responded that she was his and he could do whatever he wanted to.

"Good answer" Rick smiled "now go to the Ladies room, take your coat off and leave it by the sink, then wait in one of the stalls."

Without a moment of hesitation Bev slipped off her bar stool and walked to the back, her excitement building with ever step. Her eyes looking deeply into the faces of each of the four other customer as she walked by. She wanted to be able to think about them being out there while she stood naked and exposed waiting for Rick's next move.

Bev had already opened her coat fully in the front by the time she reached the Ladies room door, though from the angle of the room no one would have known all that was hiding her was her small string of pearls. The coat was off before the door closed behind her and she didn't rush at all to get into the safety of the stall. If the truth be known she was a little disappointed no one had come in to catch her.

Standing in the stall Bev's hands roamed over her nipples and down between her thighs as she readied herself. Her body charged with sexual tension when she heard the outer door open.

Imagine her surprise when the stall door pushed open and it was the bar tender and waitress. "Your husband sent us to get you."

She wasn't at all ready when the two young women each took one of her hands and started to walk her out of the washroom and out into the main area of the bar. Her redden face burned as they walked her on to the small stage, but so did her pussy. Her knees weakened as the women quickly and expertly slipped velvet robes around Bev's wrists, pulling them taunt and stretching her arms out wide and slightly above her head.

"Ladies and gentleman" the waitress announced "if I could have your attention for a moment. As you can see we have a prize for you tonight. The gentleman at the bar has graciously offered his wife, who you see here, for your viewing pleasure." Moving around behind Bev the woman's hands reached around and began to wander over Bev's breasts and belly. Continuing her announcement the waitress said "and for those of you who wish to inspect this prize please feel free to come up here on stage and do so. This lovely naked woman awaits your pleasure. "

"Oh and one last thing, the gentleman has offered to buy a bottle of our best wine for any and all who can make his wife beg while she's up here. Isn't that right my dear" the waitress coo'd as she slowly drew one of her fingers up into Bev's ready pussy. "You like the idea of everyone seeing me finger fuck you. Don't you.'

Bev responding with a willing moan.

Plunging her finger faster and deeper in to Bev "You want me to stay here and finger fuck you until you cum in front of all these people don't you?"

"OH YES" was Bev's reply as she started to grind against that delicious finger. Bev opened her eye wide and starred hard at her husband wanting to see him watch her, then gyrated even hard so enhance the show.

"Well you going to have to beg for it if you want me to continue" the waitress loudly whispered into the audience.

"Yes, please do me. Please finger fuck me so everyone can see me cum" Bev called out "Please fuck me until I cum all over your hand"

"Well there you are Sir" the waitress said as she slowly pulled away from Bev. "The first bottle to be put on you tab tonight."

Bev tried to pull herself together as she stood there naked and stretched out on the stage. She was in ecstasy. She had never felt so exposed and it was driving her to a sex high she didn't believe possible. Rick had delivered on his promise more than she ever could have imagined.

At that point one of the two women friends left her chair and started to walk towards the stage. Bev saw her unbuttoning her expensive silk blouse, taking it off and leaving it on a chair by the edge of the stage. With no bra on the woman was naked from the waist up and Bev felt her hard nipple brush across Bev right breast as the woman came close to her.

Bev knew she would cum now at the slightest touch. She promised herself she would hold out as long as she could so she could scream and beg all the more before displaying herself in the throws of an orgasm.

She also promised her self she would recover as quickly as possible so she could be everyone's prize that night. And when they hadn't done enough to her she beg for more, beg for no limits to the displays they wanted her to put on.

It was after the third time she had cum that night. She was hanging limply by the velvet ropes that were holding her. One could smell the sex coming from her, the sweat glistening over her whole body. It was then the thought crossed her mind about how excited Rick will be when it was his ex-sister in law and not Bev in the black leather boots and it was the kisses from her whip, not Bev's dancing across Rick bare ass.

Bev would be the one behind the camera filming it all for their later viewing enjoyment.

After tonight there was nothing Bev was not going to do for her man.