Public Domination

Story Info
Sissy wimp dominated by Two Dommes in Public.
3.7k words
4.12
47.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,480 Followers

I'd been paying for domination sessions with Mistress Allison for nearly 2 years. Paying heard earned cash to be humiliated, to be beaten, slapped, spat on, degraded and generally treated like shit. And I loved it. I had even had a double Domme session with her friend Mistress Gillian. I had really enjoyed that and had hoped she could arrange another or even better a session in front of multiple people. I got so hard at the thought of being dominated and humiliated in front of people. Men or women. Men? Well that was my ultimate I guess, and I had been trying to get Allison to arrange with one of her other clients to come in on our session and have me debased by having to suck his cock, lick his balls, lick his ass and take his cum on my face. No luck so far though.

When I made my latest contact to arrange a session Allison's reply, whilst agreeing was a little out of the normal as she agreed to the time and date but told me to meet her in front of a shopping centre in the city centre. Intrigued I agreed and waited for the Saturday morning to arrive.

Mistress Allison was not what you would call a regular beauty. She was in her mid forties, overweight, rough looking, with short, dark, spiky hair and not the kind of woman I would be seen dead with. But her mind was perhaps the sexiest, kinkiest mind I had ever encountered and there was very little the woman was not up for trying or doing, I couldn't comment on her prowess in bed as that had never been our relationship but I could imagine she would be very talented there. She seemed to adopt any role perfectly and the role she had with me was a cruel, sadistic bitch that got off on humiliating, embarrassing and degrading me. Our early sessions had very much been led by myself and the feelings I wanted to experience but soon enough Allison took over and I was left to follow.

I got off the bus and walked briskly towards the shopping centre, more than aware that I did not want to keep Mistress Allison waiting. Unfortunately on my way I bumped into an old friend who insisted on catching up with all my news. Exasperated I eventually managed to escape the tedium of his conversation but had lost 1 minutes from my day. I hurried towards the shopping centre, almost running.

I got my first surprise of the day when I arrived to find her sitting on a wooden bench out the front of the building with her blonde friend Gillian (who was also a heavy set woman, but thinner and prettier and younger than Allison). I walked up to them stood before them and bowing my head greeted them.

"Hi Mistress Allison, Mistress Gillian."

Gillian suppressed a giggle but kept a straight face and Allison glowered at me and responded.

"Worm, you are a minute late, was it your intention to make me angry? If it was you are going to regret it."

I started to apologise but was swiftly told to be quiet and make my tribute. I dug out my wallet and paid her for her and Gillian's time in full view of hundreds of shoppers. Just doing that sent a thrill through me and I began to understand why Allison had done this in public.

"So where's The Cunt today?"

'The Cunt' was my girlfriend of many years Julie. She was everything Allison wasn't, younger, slimmer, beautiful and with a high paying job but I am afraid she very reserved in bed and all matters of sex. The wildest thing we had ever done was for me to fuck her doggy style and that was only once and Julie felt bad afterwards. Allison and I had often spoken of Julie during our sessions and early on I had been trained to refer to her and think of her only as 'The Cunt'. I had shown Allison pictures of Julie, played her messages of what she sounded like on my phone so it felt like Allison knew Julie almost as well as I did and had hated her with a passion as soon as she had set eyes on her.

"She's got a Trade Show in America, away for the week."

Julie's Trade Show's and business trips were the times I mostly visited Allison.

Allison sneered at me and said to Gillian.

"Yeah? I bet she's away over there fucking some guy and telling him all about her pathetic, loser boyfriend back home!"

They laughed about that, then Allison shot her right hand out and grabbed my balls through my jeans and pulled me close in. I didn't know if any of the shoppers or passer-by's had noticed but as she intensified her vice like grip it wasn't my main consideration as she hissed up to me.

"Why don't you text her that you love her. Right now."

I got my mobile out as Allison continued to squeeze my nuts and texted Julie that I loved her. Allison and Gillian laughed and finally she released her grip on my crotch.

"Right then worm, we'd better get started, lots for us to do. You can kick things off by getting down on your knees and kissing both our shoes."

I glanced around, despite being a busy Saturday afternoon (or perhaps because of it) no one was paying the least bit of notice to what three people were doing at one of a number of benches in our area. Taking a deep breath and praying not to be seen or recognised I dropped to my knees as if tying my shoelaces and placed a big, wet kiss on the tips of Mistress Allison's knee high black boots then did the same to Gillian's (which were thigh high beneath a daring mini skirt). Allison reached down, grabbed my hair and lifted my head up before spitting on my face and giving my cheek a hard slap. People definitely noticed that but I didn't look anywhere other than into my Mistress's face.

"Right then, let's get going we've got lots to do, haven't we Gillian?"

*

On instruction, I walked a couple of paces behind them, told to admire their arses. That wasn't a hard task though one or two people (mostly women) did give me a few strange looks at me staring at their arses so obviously. Our first stop was at a seedy little newsagents down a side street in the city centre. Gillian went in then emerged with a bottle of coke and took a drink as she explained what I had to do.

"Right wimp, go in there and buy two of the hardcore gay porn magazines on the top shelf."

That was it, that was her only instruction. But it was enough. I peered through the dirty windows and saw a youngish Pakistani man at the counter, another to his side loading a fridge.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

Was all Allison had to bark to get me moving and enter the dingy shop.

From somewhere I found the resolve to move forward and push the door open to the shop. I nearly shit myself as a high pitched beep squealed out to indicate I had entered. Both shop workers looked up. I treated them to a nervous smile and moved over to the racks and racks of magazines. What a choice of depravity awaited me there: lesbian magazines, hardcore magazines, bondage magazines and yes, gay magazines all sat on that long, high top shelf. I could feel I was being watched as I scanned the magazines, knew they would see where my gaze was and was being judged for it already. I froze for a moment, found it hard to breathe, how could this be so hard? But I knew the answer, once I lifted those pornographic homosexual magazines and took them to the counter I would be judged, would be looked down on, pitied or derided by strangers. I heard voices laughing outside, no doubt Allison and Gillian enjoying my discomfort but it snapped me from my paralysis and I reached up and lifted "YOUNG, HUNG AND FULL OF CUM" and "STUDS" both sporting covers that left no doubt about the kind of person who would buy them. I hurried to the counter and paid for them, unable to meet the Pakistani shop assistant's eyes, silently cursing as he took ages to locate the bar code, and then it didn't scan and he took longer ringing the sale up manually. I could feel myself burning up with shame and embarrassment and took the thin striped bag with my porn from him and nearly ran from the shop.

My two tormentors were waiting on me.

"What took you so long worm? Too much choice was there? Yeah, I know your fantasies too well. Let us see them then."

So as we walked up the narrow street back to the busy shopping precinct I handed over the magazines and the women flicked through them making constant reference to the size of the models cock, in particular how they dwarfed my own small cock. And they were right, I sneaked a glance and the men in the pictures had huge dicks that mine would have looked tiny next too. The thought gave me an erection (or was it looking at the muscular young men?). Despite having bought the magazines they went in Gillian's large handbag.

Gillian offered me her bottle of juice for a drink, I declined needing a piss myself but Mistress Allison sensed this and ordered me to drink the rest of the bottle and from there on I was feeling uncomfortably full bladder wise.

Our next stop after five minutes walk was an Ann Summers shop. This was on a main street so as Allison and Gillian headed straight in I could not help but glance around nervously as I followed them in.

And once again I did not know where to look, I was surrounded by sexy underwear, sex toys and a hundred other items designed to make me feel uncomfortable in public. Not that Allison and Gillian were similarly encumbered. They headed straight for rows of sexy panties and were sifting through them purposefully. The shop was reasonably quiet but there were a few other customers and a few sales assistants.

"Hey bitch, get over here!"

Allison's call out seemed way too loud to me as I reacted and hurried over to them, passing a couple of teenage girls that for sure had heard what Allison had called me and how I had reacted. She was still speaking too loudly for my liking when I arrived.

"What do you think to these Gillian, think they suit him?"

Allison had a pair of shocking pink panties, with a lacy white frill in her hands and held them against my crotch.

"Yeah Ali, looks the right size for him."

"Erm Ladies, can I help?"

A young female sales assistant (name badge Kelly) had arrived on the scene and I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me as Allison unloaded her story.

"Oh yes you can, you see our friend here has just admitted to us that he likes to cross dress and being the kind souls we are we said we'd help him out getting a nice pair of sexy panties."

All three women were looking at me as I nodded unconvincingly, realising that my Mistress expected me to play along with the humiliation. As Kelly gushed with stories of how they were getting more men coming in there and how brave I was and other shit about liberation I just held onto the panties and tried not to be sick. So I went up to the till and paid for them and once I had Allison asked Kelly if I would be allowed to go and change into them in the changing room (this seemed to amuse the checkout girl (Sarah), especially when she assented and Allison gave me the panties and pointed me towards the changing area. So between Allison, Gillian, Kelly and Sarah and the two ladies in the queue behind me there was quite a crowd waiting for me when I emerged a couple of minutes late, my boxers in my hand and enjoying the silky feel of the panties against my crotch.

"How are they?"

Asked Kelly, God she was so earnest

"Um Good?"

"Do you guys need anything else?"

Allison answered for us.

"Yeah, I could do with a new strap on, eh bitch?" adding this with a hard slap to my backside that shocked the other girls and made Gillian burst out laughing!

*

Half an hour we spent in that place and I was completely deflated and humiliated as I exited and desperate for a pee too. Something that Allison had been counting on.

"God, what's wrong with you worm? You're hoping about like your feet are on fire."

"Please Mistress I need to visit the loo urgently."

"Aww do you need to go pee pee?"

All I could do was nod to her condescending baby talk.

"Well you can go, right here and now."

We were standing in the centre of the pedestrian precinct. I looked around aghast at the suggestion but also knowing that I desperately needed to go and that this would be just the most humiliating thing ever. I'm sure my cock visibly twitched at the thought of it.

"But I can't..."

I got no further as my bladder lost control and I pissed my new panties, standing before them. They openly laughed and pointed to the growing dark, damp spot at the crotch of my jeans and as it dribbled out the legs of them. People passing by noticed too and some stared, some hurried away, some laughed and some stopped to watch. I was so ashamed.

"Oh you're a bad boy bitch, I think Mistress Gillian might want to punish you for that."

It had been a standing joke since the time Gillian sat in on one of our session how she had really enjoyed whacking my bare ass with anything at hand ( belt, crop, hand) and she had struck harder than Allison ( I had been forced to decide who struck harder). Anyway, Gillian took my hand and walking like someone who had just pissed his pants I feebly went with her as she led me down a small alley up the side of a pub and pushed me over a large bin. There she pulled my trousers and panties down to my ankles and proceeded to spank the hell out of my ass. I mean she turned it red raw and I was literally crying by the time she finally came to a halt with a sore hand.

"Now get dressed bitch, we've got one last stop to make and I think you'll like it, not too much though!"

With that enigmatic comment I pulled up my soiled underwear and jeans and waddled after them as they headed further away from the commercial centre of the city. It was quite the trek to make with the signs of having pissed yourself so visibly obvious and I attracted plenty of attention en route. But finally Allison led us into a dirty, run down bar that I knew had quite the sordid reputation. She went straight up to the guy behind the bar and had a long conversation with him before beckoning me to come forward.

"Give the man £20 bitch."

I didn't argue, just forked over the cash.

"OK, go on back, Allison you know where it is, you two can go with him if you want, I'll get someone through quick as I can."

This mystery was resolved as I was led through the back of the pub and we entered a door marked PRIVATE which once opened revealed a basic toilet, sink and a hole at the back wall. To be precise a gloryhole. The girls were looking at my face for the moment when the penny dropped and laughed when it did. The walls in this room were covered in foul graffiti and all sorts of lewd offers and claims. Allison handed me a black marker and said.

"I want you to put The Cunt's name and number up on the wall, hopefully might drum a bit of business up for her!"

Sadly, I knew just what Mistress Allison wanted to see so I found a patch of clear wall space and printed the words "JULIE ADAMS IS A CHEAP WHORE AND TAKES IT IN ANY HOLE FOR A TENNER" then wrote her real mobile number under my words.

"Good work, now get your kit off and man the hole, who knows what might come through it!"

As was customary when I undressed before Mistress Allison the size of my cock was mocked. So as I folded my shirt and still damp trousers and panties in the corner and dropped to my knees in front of the glory hole Allison and Gillian were making jokes at my expense and flexing their pinkies implying they were bigger than my member ( they weren't but it would be a close run thing).

As I waited I couldn't stop my eyes lifting to the vile things I had written about Julie, I felt an extreme mixture of guilt and arousal and felt my small cock start to harden. And then movement on the other side of the wall, feet shuffling, a zip being lowered and a long, thin cock was pushed through the hole. I gave a start and looked at it, its engorged purple tip had a wet sheen to it. I looked up at Allison to find her with her mobile phone out, recording this and she nodded impatiently at me, indicating I should get started forthwith. Hesitantly I reached my hand up and wrapped my fingers around it and began to slowly pump it back and forth which elicited a satisfied grunt from the unseen recipient.

I found it the strangest sensation, having another man's cock in my hand, it was hypnotic pushing it back then pulling it forward and feeling it jerk to more erectness under my touch. But I knew that more than a hand job was required so I eventually released my grip and shuffled forward on my knees and opened my lips and took the strangers cock between them and start to suck on it. Allison took pictures but other than that it was silent on our side and I sensed that both she and Gillian was to some degree entranced by watching me, there was no joking now it seemed like everyone was holding their breath. Then I had to as the cock pushed further in and I gagged on it, my first deep throat as it prodded at the back of my throat.

I felt such revulsion at myself for doing this and even more that I was so evidently aroused by it. I wanted to reach down and play with myself as I continued to greedily suck on the cock in my mouth. It was slippery and I could taste pre-cum oozing from its bulbous tip, a heady mixture of this and my own saliva spilled from the corners of my mouth to the dirty tiles beneath me. I looked (with dick still jammed in my mouth) at the lewd graffiti about my girlfriend and wondered what she would make of seeing me like this then looked the other way and stared into the camera that Mistress Allison was recording me on wondering how she would use this footage. A shiver of excitement went through my entire body at the thought of my humiliation being seen by others, perhaps even people I knew.

Then I felt the anonymous cock in my mouth begin to shake and pulse much harder than before and I heard a couple of load groans from the other side of the glory hole and then I felt the first thick spurts of cum splatter on the inside of my mouth. Instinctively, I made to pull my head back but hands grabbed my neck and hair and held me in place, Mistress Allison and Gillian determined that I would take the whole load of unknown cum in my mouth. I had no choice but to just kneel there and have my mouth and throat filled with a seemingly never ending series of sprays of the thick, cloying stuff, nearly gagging as it began to slip down my gullet until finally he was done and through the hole he slapped his now flaccid, sticky dick on my lips before removing it from the hole completely, I heard his retreating steps and the hands were taken from my head and I could pull back from the glory hole.

"Well worm, was that everything you had dreamed of?"

I knelt there before them, humiliated but aroused and meekly nodded.

"Good, you can finish yourself off, wank onto the floor then lick it all up!"

The two of them stood over me and each smoked a cigarette and spoke about banal and mundane everyday things like what they would have for tea and what they were doing that night whilst I knelt between them and jerked off, that more than anything else that day made me feel pathetic and worthless, that I was a piece of shit not worthy of their attention. And it spurred me to cum all the quicker spraying my own seed on the dirty floor of that obscene cubicle. They didn't even look up. But I knew better than to disobey my Mistress so without having to be told again I lowered my head and licked my own cum from the floor where I had spilled it, my own seed mixing with the taste of the anonymous guy's cum.

Allison's voice told me that our session was over as she addressed me.

"Finished? Good, get dressed then and you can by us a drink."

Five minutes later Gillian, Allison and myself were sat at the bar sipping on drinks speaking about when I would like to visit with Allison next. I was distracted though, my eyes roaming the pub and it's denizens wondering which, if any, of the characters I had just sucked off and swallowed their cum. I was never to know.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,480 Followers