Public Ebony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man at either side dangle their cocks invitingly, brushing the head against her shoulder until she takes both of them in a hand, fondling and stroking the hard members. Hands play with her breasts and the woman keeps licking. The sound of sucking and slapping and the moans of men fill her ears. The sweet smell of cum swirls in the scent of her musky wetness. She can taste the sex in the air. The woman is devouring her pussy like a mango, slurping and sucking, dipping her tongue into the entrance of her vagina. She starts to flick her clit with her tongue as her hand creeps into the mix. A finger or two in and out of her pussy and Ebony is there- coming. Her clit tingles as though filled with fireflies ready to burst out. Then her vagina spasms and she screams with the pleasure of it, gripping the cocks in her hands a little too hard and bucking her hips violently. She takes great gasps of air, trying to slow her momentous heart rate. This is everything she had hoped and more.

Just as she is beginning to catch her breath, Emelda gives her instruction to get on her knees. She obeys and rests on her forearms, allowing her arse to be completely exposed. "Ooh, the paddle!" Emelda exclaims excitedly as if she has forgotten she dropped it earlier. Anticipation causes Ebony to tense, then she cries out as Emelda begins spanking her again with the flat, cool paddle. She dishes out a few more blows before stroking the butt of it against Ebony's pussy. "Ah, sweet play thing, you sure are a nasty little girl, aren't you?" Emelda coos. Ebony moans. Not the correct response. Wack! Emelda smacks her arse. "That's not how we respond to Mistress, is it now? Use you manners!" Twisted delight wells in Ebony and she suppresses a grin.

"Sorry Mistress Emelda."

"Good girl." Emelda goes back to stroking Ebony's pussy. "You are a nasty girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, I am a nasty girl."

"You like being fucked by strangers, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, I love it!" Ebony responds with truthful enthusiasm, joyful at the continued pleasure she is receiving.

"How badly do you want to be fucked right now?" Ebony feels Emelda's hot breath at her neck, her lips mere millimetres away from her tingling skin.

"Very much, Mistress. Please, let someone fuck me, Mistress." Ebony moans in true desperation, swaying her hips slightly- an inviting scene. Then Emelda's lips are on Ebony's neck. She sighs at the sensation, little wet kisses and then a gentle, playful bite. Then her warmth disappears and a set of hands are at her hips.

"Say it again, you dirty girl," Emelda demands.

"Please let me be fucked, Mistress. Please, anyone." Her pleas are served as a cock works its way into the warm valley of her spread legs. She moans with expectation, the tip of the dick drops into her warm wetness and she groans with longing, lifting her hips. The man obliges quickly, pushing his cock deep inside her. He fucks her steadily, making deep grunts as his balls slap her arse. She is already close when he brings a finger to her anus. As he wriggles his finger inside the forbidden hole, her orgasm hits her like a crack of thunder- an explosion of pleasure that bursts from within her and spreads under her skin. It is like soda has been poured into her blood stream, effervescent bubbles spreading and popping bliss through her entire body. Bucking into the man, she causes him to orgasm with her. He grips her hips hard then pulls himself out to let his orgasm spill onto her buttocks deliciously. She collapses into the leather, revelling in its cool texture. She is breathless with pleasure, small moans escaping her mouth. Her body feels transcended into a heavenly realm where the oxygen is gratification.

She lay there for a moment before Emelda began to clap. The group joined in and Ebony laughed with joy. Her chest was heaving with the effort of her lungs when they finally removed her blindfold and cuffs. Every muscle in her body quivered with fatigue and warm satiation. She allowed her eyes to remain closed for a few moments after the blindfold was peeled away from her face, caked on with perspiration and eyeshadow. She sighed long and low and stretched like a lazy cat in the sun. She knew she did not have the strength to stand so merely lifted her torso from the chair and leaned forward on her legs, fluttering her eyes open as she did so. She smiled up at the crowd with gratitude and a profound sense of connection. She coyly made eye contact with a select few and wondered what part they had played in her pleasure this night. A few people came to her and shared their own gratitude, thanking her for the evening and complimenting her performance. She smiled and laughed and conversed through a tired haze. She looked out into the crowd again as the eighth man crouched beside her to snatch some interaction. The man touched her thigh and her blood ran cold, but it was not caused by the man beside her. Staring at her from across the room with a narrowed gaze and an evil smirk was Chester.

A sickening chill rippled through the muscle of the underside of her diaphragm. A sharp but fleeting fear flashed in her blood, momentarily seizing her with ice. Her breath choked in her lungs and her heart compressed into paralysis. She hoped she would die from a heart attack right there. But the man beside her kept chatting and the woman across the room kept laughing and the music kept playing; and Chester kept standing there, across the room, looking at her naked, used body, an expression of epicaricacy darkening his smile.

12