Public Handjob

Story Info
You give a handjob then surprises husband with the results.
1.8k words
3.92
106.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look great in your gray pinstripe suit and white blouse. The blouse is one of my favorites, since it shows off you beautiful breasts so well. At times, your jacket falls back and I can see hints of your dark colored bra through your blouse. Tonight I see that you have on your black sandals with bare feet. The light is sparkling off of your toe rings and glossy red toenails. As we head out to dinner, I couldn’t be happier that you are my wife.

At the restaurant, we get seated in a small booth away from the crowd. You sit across from me and we settle into reviewing the menu. After the waitress comes and takes our order and delivers our drinks, we both relax back into our seats and start a gentle conversation.

Out of nowhere I feel something pressing against my calf. Whatever it is starts to rub up and down. Glancing down and then over to you, you just offer a knowing smile. When I feel the pressure on the inside of my thigh I look down to see your bare foot pressed against it. As I watch, it moves higher until your toes are right over my crotch. As you wiggle your toes, my body responds to your touch creating a hard lump in my pants. I tear my eyes away from the action, to look at you. As I do, I see you run tongue over your lips, eliciting another involuntary reaction from me, as my cock jumps.

Just as suddenly as your foot arrived, it moves away. Although my mind tells me that I should be glad it disappeared before it led to a mess in my pants, my body wanted it to stay to relieve the pressure that is now built-up. You timing seems to be perfect. Just as the pressure starts to subside, the waitress arrives with our food. As we eat our dinner our conversation resumes with no mention of what has just happened.

The waitress returns after we finish dinner to clear the plates. You encourage me to order an after dinner drink as you do the same. As the waitress heads away to get our drinks, you excuse yourself to go to the ladies room. When you return our drinks are waiting on the table. You pull yours to my side of the table and ask me to slide in so that you can sit next to me.

After taking a sip of your drink, you lean over and whisper in my ear, “Did you enjoy my little game earlier?” “Wasn’t it obvious that I did?” I respond. “Well let’s see if you enjoy this part as much?” you ask as your hand slides into my lap and your polished fingernails graze over my crotch once again. My body responds the same way again, creating a large bulge under your hand.

As you pull me close for a kiss, I feel your fingers take hold of my zipper and ease it down. I make an attempt to pull your hand away, but your other hand grabs mine and holds it away. “What are you doing?” I ask incredulously. “Just relax”, you say, “You are going to enjoy this”.

I feel your hand reach into my underwear and pull my cock out. Your hand moves away then back again. As it slides down my cock, I feel something covering it. “I found a condom machine in the ladies room, I thought it might be useful in keeping your pants dry”, you whisper. Given the current circumstances, it only takes you a few strokes up and down my cock, before I am filling it with my juices.

I relax back into the seat to try to catch my breath. I feel you remove the condom. As I watch, you tie it in a knot and slip it into your pocket. Your hand returns to my cock with a napkin to wipe off the remaining residue. I feel you tuck me back inside my underwear and pull up my zipper. “I guess we should finish our drinks now”, you say.

The waitress returns as we get to the bottom of our glasses. “Can I get you anything else”, she asks. “Just the check”, I respond. I am left to pay the bill, ponder what just happened and plan my “revenge”.

As we drive home, I pull your hand into mine and intertwine my fingers with yours. “Did you enjoy dinner?” I ask. “I sure did. That dessert you had, looked really good. I hope I can get a taste of that sometime soon.” you reply. “That can probably be arranged.” I reply,

After entering the house, I pull you close for a kiss. It starts off gentle, but after just a few seconds, we can’t get enough of each other and our tongues are battling inside each other’s mouths. You excuse yourself to go to the bathroom again. “I just need to freshen up,” you say. I pour each of us a drink and then move to the couch to wait for you.

When you join me in the living room, I am pleasantly surprised to see that you have removed your jacket and pants and your body now appears to be covered only by your blouse. As you move closer, I realize this is not quite true. Thanks to at least one less button being fastened, I can see the lace on the top of your black bra cups peering out of the neckline of your blouse. I also see the outline of your black lace thong through your shirttail. The black heels on you feet continue to emphasize your beautiful legs and feet.

You snuggle close to me as you sit on the couch, reaching to pull my lips to yours. Our tongues resume their battle. I move my hand to gently caress your throat and then down into the top of your blouse. As I move my fingertips across you bra cups, I can feel your erect nipples inside. I slide my fingers into your bra freeing your right breast. As I take the nipple between my fingers your body shudders and a long moan escapes your lips.

I break our kiss and move my mouth to your bare nipple. I tease it with the tip of my tongue and then move to take it in my lips. After my lips have captured it, I gently pull away, stretching it before setting it free. As I move my lips back to it once more, you pull my head closer forcing it deeper into my mouth. I free your other breast from your bra and suck your nipple erect. I then move my mouth back and forth between your nipples sucking and teasing them.

Undoing just a few more buttons, I lay you blouse open. I start to kiss my way from your breasts across your stomach toward the top of your panties. Along the way my tongue darts into your belly button. Continuing downward, I run my tongue along the edge of your panties. My lips move further down, covering your panties with soft kisses. As I am about to reach your most sensitive spot, I pull and come back up to kiss your lips once more.

After a few shared kisses, I lay you back on the couch. Moving to the foot of the couch, I run my fingers gently down your legs. I take your left foot into my hands and pull it towards my mouth. I kiss the tops of your toes then run my tongue into the gap between your toes and your shoe. As I move my mouth back to your toes I reach to undo the ankle strap of your sandal. As I pull it loose from your foot I use my tongue to caress the bottom of your foot.

Once I have completely covered your left foot with kisses, I gently place it back on the couch and move this treatment to your right foot. After your right foot has been covered with kisses, I place it on the couch also. My mouth moves to the inside of your ankles and covers them with soft kisses. The soft kisses continue up the insides of your leg toward your knee. When I reach your knee, a few kisses are planted on the back of your knee as your knees are parted.

Continuing upward with the kisses to your inner thighs, I notice a large wet spot on the crotch of your panties. It sure seems as though you are enjoying my attention. As I near your panties, I can feel the heat that you are generating and see your body quiver with each touch. My fingers reach upward to the waistband of your panties as I place kisses at the juncture of your thighs. Pulling the panties away from your skin, I can see that your opening appears to be overflowing with juices. Although I would love to think that my actions had caused the overabundance of fluids, I just can’t believe it.

As I look to your eyes for an answer I hear you saying, “Yes you are the cause of all this, although maybe not the way you think. I couldn’t let all that seed that you spilled earlier go to waste. You know how I love to have it inside me. That condom sure was full. When I emptied it a few minutes ago. I wasn’t sure I was going to make it to the couch without some of it dripping out of my panties. Why don’t you fit your cock inside me and give me another soaking?”

My cock responds to your words, growing even larger. As I start to reposition myself to do what you have requested, I decide another surprise is in order. Leaning forward, I run my tongue upward through your saturated opening. As you moan at my touch, I move my tongue higher to touch your clitoris. That’s all your body can take at this point as it spasms in orgasm.

Without giving you time to recover, I continue moving upward. I slide my cock into you and then out again. It doesn’t take long before you are moving in rhythm with me. As we continue our movements, I move my mouth to your nipples, taking them into my mouth once more. From there my mouth moves to yours. As our tongues intertwine once more, we reach our limits. With one last push, I bury my cock to the hilt and start spraying another dose of my seed into you. This triggers your second orgasm of the evening as we collapse together. I hope we don’t have to get up soon...

---

Author's note:

This is the third story I have submitted. The stories are all based on e-mail fantasies that my wife and I have shared with each other when we have been apart. Please let me know if you enjoy my writing and feel free to offer suggestions and criticism.