Public Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both decided to get some rest before we arrived, so we could get right to work. I was anxious to get started and it looked like she was excited about having a new employee to play with.

When we woke up, we were landing. I felt very relaxed now and was ready to go out and have fun. Once the plane landed, we were driven to a motel and she got us checked in. She got us adjoining rooms with the bathroom in the middle. She told me to leave my bathroom door open always. I didn't know why, but said ok.

We went to our rooms and I opened the bathroom door. Then I went back to the closet and inside was one outfit of clothing. It was a short skirt and a blouse. Well, it was more like a t shirt. But that was ok, I would be covered.

As I was looking, Dana came in and said, "We still got some day light left, since it is only midafternoon. Then tonight, we can go out for the second scene I want to do. Yep, we can do 2 scenes today. That will be $3000.00 in your bank account in just one day. But, you will earn every penny of it."

I was beginning to wonder if I had made a mistake by accepting her offer. Sure, the money sounded great, but she said I would earn every penny. That meant my body was going to be used a lot. But, I was never one to back out so just agreed with her.

She then said, "Change into the clothes in your closet and I'll finish getting the rest of the equipment ready. Guy is going to meet us at the square and then we will have some fun. I am sure you'll enjoy it."

Once we were ready, we took her limo to the square and we got out. I followed her into an ally and met a guy. Dana aid, "This is Guy. He helps me during our scenes and you will also obey him. And believe me, he has a nice cock, which you will find out some time today."

I giggled and said, "Pleased to meet you Guy and I hope Dana is right about your cock."

He laughed and said, "It is my pleasure and she is right."

Dana said, "OK, starting right now just do as I say. We will be leaving the alley in just a moment, but I have to get you ready first."

I didn't have time to do anything and soon found myself kind of helpless. Dana had taken a collar and wrist device and put it on me. The collar went around my neck and was locked in place. The wrist part was a rod coming from the collar and she put my wrist into the cuffs at the end. I was now standing there with my hands up beside my head and was unable to put them down. Then, she reached under my skirt and pulled my panties to my knees.

She said, "Don't lose your panties. I want them at your knees unless I move them."

I said. "Ok."

The next thing I knew we started walking out of the alley. I turned several shades of red right then. I was going to be out in public, unable to do anything and my panties were at my knees. Anyone would know I wasn't covering my pussy with them.

Dana was carrying a large bag on her shoulder. I had no idea what was in it, but it was too big for a purse. We walked out of the alley into the square. I saw people stop and stare at us. Well, stare at me.

Once we were out in the open, Dana stopped me and opened her big bag. She pulled out a pair of scissors and came over to me. I stood as she took hold of my t shirt blouse right at my left tit. Then she just cut a big hole in the shirt, revealing my tit to everyone. Then she did the same to the right tit. The next thing she did was pull on both my tits to make sure they were out and very visible to everyone. My nipples were rock hard.

Then we started walking again. My rather small tits out in the open and swaying a little as I walked. We walked around the square and it wasn't long and she stopped again. She got her scissors out and took my skirt from the back. She cut a rather large hole in the back of my skirt, exposing my naked butt. She trimmed the hole, so it framed my nakedness and then slapped my butt and said, "OK, let's go."

She made me walk around the square, showing my naked tits and ass to everyone who wanted to see. I was on my 4th turn around and she stopped me once again. She came up to me and took my skirt in her hand and started cutting again. This time it was in the front. When she finished cutting a big hole in my skirt, my pussy was framed by my skirt and was out for all to see. I still had my panties at my knees too. Then with another smack on my ass, I had to walk some more.

I saw Dana and Guy talking and it wasn't long before she was back with those damn scissors. This time, she just cut the skirt in half and it fell to the ground, leaving me naked from the waist down. But she didn't stop. She cut off my top too and left me with just my panties on. And they were at my knees. They didn't cover anything at all.

Then I started walking again. This time naked. I was in public, naked and no one even came to stop it. So, I guessed it was ok to be naked here.

I walked around the square one more time and then they led me away. They walked down the street and I followed them. I knew they were intentionally leaving me alone to give me more exposure and maybe have others think I was by myself. But I also knew they were watching me as we walked.

They walked down a crowded street and into a park area. Once in the park, they sat on a bench and Dana had me get on my knees. Once I was down, Guy unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He took my head and pushed me toward his cock and wanted me to suck it.

I had sucked cocks before, but never in public and I always had use of my hands. But this time I was in public and my hands were still captured in the collar wrist device. I saw people walking past us, staring as I lowered my head and took his nice cock in my mouth.

Yes, I said it was a nice cock. I guessed about 9 inches long and quite thick. I had never had one quite that big in my mouth before, but knew I could do it. I wasn't sure about being able to deep throat him, but I was going to try.

I found out I had no choice about the deep throat. He put his cock in my mouth and then he pushed on my head, forcing me to take him deep. It got to the back of my throat and he didn't stop. I swallowed and his cock slid into my throat. He held me in place and I started gagging because I couldn't breathe. He held me there for a moment and then let me up. But I didn't have much time before he shoved me back down on his cock. He was using me to masturbate in public.

This went on for a while. It was deep and then shallow. I heard myself as he fucked my face. It was like "ACK, ACK, ACK, ACK. The he stopped. I didn't make him cum. He put his cock away and got up.

Dana said, "OK Judy, let's go. We still have a few stops to make and I want to get something to eat."

I stood up the best I could. It is hard getting up without the use of my hands. But I managed to get up and followed them once again. I think I was getting used to being naked in public, but what embarrassed me the most was I had to keep my panties at my knees. That meant that I had to open my legs more and my pussy showed more that way.

We walked through the park and when we came out the other side, we were back in a street crowded with people. I saw Dana talking to a group of guys and pointing at me. I had no idea what was said, but knew I was going to be involved somehow.

Then she motioned for me to come to her. I walked to where she was with the group of men. She said, "This slut will let you all have her for a good time, but you have to do it all right here. I want her to be fucked in public. Are you all ready to do it?"

They agreed and Dana said, "OK Judy, time to get some more action in. This is going to be so much fun. But don't worry, they all must wear condoms so there is no chance of getting a disease. I know you are on birth control, so that is no problem. But since I don't know these guys, we must be careful."

I was taken to a nearby bench and bent over. Then one after the other, they all put a condom on and stuck their hard cocks in my pussy and fucked me. There were 6 of them and they all fucked me until they shot a load of cum into the condom. But, I was also cumming when they fucked me, so that was good.

I looked around and saw a crowd watching me get fucked. And for some reason it turned me on and I wanted more.

Once they were all done, Dana picked up the used condoms and tied them around my fingers. I had to carry them around with me and I couldn't hide them because my hands were bound inside the cuffs. I had 3 condoms on each hand.

We walked some more and then we were back at the limo. Dana undid my restraints and we all got in. I was still naked, but at least my hands were free. I wondered what else would happen to me and if this scene was over.

I asked if we needed to do more and if this was one scene. She said, "Yes, we will do more, but later. And yes, this was one scene. I just earned $1500.00.

12