Public Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled up to the first guy I saw and looked at him. He looked back and I said, "Do you want to give me some dessert?"

Once I said that, I reached up to his crotch and felt his cock. It was getting hard. He moved my hand a way, unzipped and brought his cock out. I would guess it was about 8" long and pretty thick. I reached up and tried to put my hands around it, but my fingers wouldn't go all the way. But I knew I could at least get part of it in my mouth. I figured Dana wanted me sucking him, so I leaned in and kissed the tip of his nice cock.

Then, I opened and put it in my mouth and began to suck on it. I wasn't getting it too deep until Guy came up behind me and pushed on the back of my head. I was taking more and more in until it hit the back of my throat. Then it stopped and I started gagging. Guy let me back off for a second to catch my breath, then pushed me back onto the cock. This time as it hit the back of my throat, he pushed harder. I swallowed and soon had all 8" in my mouth and his pubic hair was tickling my nose.

Guy kept my head moving like he was jerking this cock off with my mouth. I was gagging and choking on it every time it went into my throat, but Guy kept doing it. Then when the man signaled he was about to cum, my mouth was pulled off the cock and his hot sticky cum went all over my face. It was on my forehead, in my eyes, on my nose and some even hit my mouth. I had a small taste of his cum, but I was mostly covered in the spunk.

As soon as he finished I was moved to another cock to get the same treatment. And all the time, Dana was whipping my ass with that whip thing, which I later found out it was called a flogger. My poor naked ass was getting very sore.

We went around the café and I had to suck at least 10 cocks and each of them shot a load of cum on my face and little tits.

Once they figured I had had enough dessert, I was told to stand up. I stood and then was walked around so everyone could see how messy I was We walked around that café 3 times to make sure everyone saw the cum loaded naked slut.

Then, we went onto the street and Dana said, "It is such a nice night for a walk. Let's just walk back to the hotel. Is that ok with both of you."

Guy said no problem and I had to agree with her. I guess I could have said no, but it would do no good. So, off we started to the hotel. It was quite a long walk and it was getting chilly out. They each had clothes on. I was naked except for my heels.

As we walked, many people stopped and stared at me. It made me proud to be naked and allowing everyone to see me. I don't know why, but I liked doing it. And besides, I get another $1500.00 in my bank account.

One man stopped us and asked if he could have some of me. Dana said he could and she gave him a condom. Then told me to bend over and grab my ankles. As soon as I was bent. The man was ready and he shoved his hard cock deep into my pussy. No foreplay or anything. I was just a fuck for him.

I didn't have time to even cum before he shot his load into the condom and had pulled out. Then I had to take his condom off and suck his cock clean. Dana made me carry the condom back to the hotel so I could throw it away. But I had to hold it in my mouth. She had me bite down on the open end and let the rest of it swing free in front of me. That was very embarrassing.

But we finally made it back to the hotel and once again I was paraded through the lobby so everyone got another look at me. Dana made sure we walked slow so everyone had a good look. They all saw my little tits, my bald pussy and my red ass, along with the condom hanging from my lips.

WE rode the elevator to our floor and once in the room, Dana said, "Go get a shower and we will rest for the night. Tomorrow is a new day."

I headed to the shower and when I looked back, Guy and Dana were now both naked and headed to my bed to fuck. I guess it makes them horny to see me used like I had been.

I took my shower and when I left the bathroom, they were just finishing up and I saw Guy stiffen up and shoot a load of cum into Dana's pussy. I waited for them to get done so I could get some sleep.

They relaxed for a short time and I just stood and watched them. They looked up and saw I had finished, so got out of bed and told me to crawl in. I couldn't even change the sheets and saw the big wet spot where they had been fucking. I had to sleep in it.

12