Public Humiliation Ch. 03

Story Info
Judy strips in public for more humiliation.
5.5k words
4.61
63.7k
49
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Even though I had to sleep in a wet spot made by someone else, I slept well. I woke the next morning very refreshed and thought back to what had happened to me. I lost my job and found a new one. Dana was right, an offer I couldn't refuse. I was $3000.00 dollars richer and didn't really have to work hard for it. I just had to show off and either humiliate myself or allow her to humiliate me.

Dana had taken me out and cut my clothes off my body making me naked in a public area. She had allowed 6 men to fuck me and then I had to wear used condoms on my fingers as many people viewed me. I even had to strip the last of my dignity off my body when I removed my panties.

Then it was me humiliating myself having to find others to remove my clothes until I was naked in a café and eating pussy before sucking many cocks. Not to mention getting fucked outside by another stranger and having to carry his used condom hanging from my lips.

Now, I wondered what else Princess Dana had in mind for me. I knew at some point I would end up naked in public and probably made to eat more pussy, suck more cocks or get fucked again. But, I was enjoying myself. After all, I was getting paid to do all this.

I just laid in the bed waiting for Dana or Guy to come announce what we were doing today. The wet spot had dried up, but I needed to shower before going out and I was getting a little hungry. Maybe we could go get some breakfast soon.

I didn't have to wait much longer. Dana came through the open bathroom door and said, "OK my pet, it is a new day and we want to have some more fun. But, I took the time to order our breakfast. The boy will be bringing it to your room and I expect you to answer the door for him naked. And you will offer to tip him with a nice blowjob before he leaves."

I said, "OK, I will. Do I have time to shower before he arrives?"

"No pet, not this time. Once we finish eating you can clean up. Your clothes for today have not arrived yet." Dana told me.

"If I have to do all this naked, do I get paid?" I asked.

I knew the answer and was ok with it, but had to ask anyway.

"No Judy, this is one of those times it is for my humor. I pay you well for all you do, so I figure a little humor for me is a nice way to help me out." She answered.

I just said, "OK, was just curious."

The knock on the door came shortly after our conversation. I got up and went to it and opened it wide. I stood there at the door, in all my naked glory giving this young man a good view of me. He looked me up and down, stopping at my pussy and tits.

I said, "Please come in. I am hungry. You can place the food on the table over there."

He said, "Sorry, it isn't every day I get to see a beautiful naked lady answer the door."

He wheeled the cart into the room and placed the food out, setting 3 places for us to eat. Breakfast looked very good and I wanted to start eating right away. But I had to give him his tip first.

Once he had it all on the table, he turned and faced me. I said, "I want to give you a nice tip if that is ok."

He said, "Yes, we can accept tips."

I walked to where he was standing and staring at my naked body. I knelt before him and reached up to his pants. I undid his belt, then his zipper. I pulled his pants down to his knees and his nice cock sprung out at me. I just knew it was about 9" long and thick. I was going to enjoy this. It was like dessert before breakfast.

Once I had his cock free, I leaned in, kissed the tip and licked the shaft down to the base and back again. I took his ball sac in my hands and gently squeezed them. Then I moved back down his shaft and took his right nut into my mouth. I sucked on it for a moment and then let it go long enough to take the other one in my mouth. Then I took both in and licked them with my tongue.

I left his balls to lick back up the shaft of his nice cock and once I got to the tip, I licked the slit and tasted his pre-cum. Then I took it into my mouth and began going down on him. I got the head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. Then it was going deeper into my mouth. He really tasted good in my mouth.

I moved up and down and when he hit the back of my throat the third time, I swallowed and he went down my throat. I had my nose in his pubic hair and was enjoying all of this. I don't mind doing it to humor Dana because I loved sucking cocks.

I kept sucking on him until he stiffened up which signaled he was about to cum. I pulled my mouth back so all I had was the head in my mouth and took my hands to jerk him off. He grunted and started cumming in my mouth. I got a big mouth full of his sexy man cream. He was cumming very hard and I wasn't sure if I could hold it all in my mouth, but I managed to do so.

Once he stopped cumming, he pulled away from me. I looked up at him, opened my mouth to show him the gift that he had given me and he smiled. Then I swallowed all his spunk and licked my lips.

I said, "Thank you so very much. You are very tasty."

He said, "Best tip I ever got. Thank you."

About that time, we heard applause coming from the bathroom door. We looked over and Guy and Dana stood there, fully dressed. They had watched me give the boy a blowjob.

He turned red in the face and I smiled. It was ok with me if they watched, but I guess he was embarrassed since his pants were still around his knees and his cock was out. He quickly pulled his pants up and left.

Dana said, "Judy, you are so hot looking. I am glad you came to work for me. But we need to eat and get you ready to go out. Once we finish today we will go home for a little break."

I was happy to eat, so sat down naked and both Dana and guy joined me. They were dressed for the day already. In a way, I guess I was too. I start out with clothes but it seems like I am naked when it is all over.

We talked while we ate. I was glad to hear about a short break. That way I could get my bills caught up and maybe even find a better place to live.

We were almost done eating when my clothes arrived. The people bringing them were the same ones who had measured me before we left. They apologized for the delay, but said they wanted to be sure everything was perfect for me. Dana told them to just place them on the bed.

Once we finished, Dana said, "OK Judy, go shower and be sure to clean up that hot little cunt. Don't want no stubble on it for today's adventure."

I said, "Yes Princess."

I went into the bathroom and got the water going. I stepped into the tub and got all wet. Then I started soaping up, making sure I had a lot of lather on my pussy. I cleaned up, shaved my legs, arm pits and then my pussy. I was so smooth I looked like a little girl down there.

Once out of the shower Dana helped me get dressed. She made me put on panties, a garter, stockings, bra, blouse and skirt. She gave me some walking shoes to put on, so I figured I would be walking around again today. But once everything was on, I looked great.

Dana did my hair and make up for me and once done she said, "OK, time to go show off some more. And remember, whatever I say is what you do."

We left the room and walked through the lobby once again. The same lobby that I have been seen naked in, but once again, no one got a look at my naked body. Probably would later, but not this morning.

We got into the limo and Dana told the driver where we were going. I couldn't hear her tell him as I was inside and they were on the outside. So, I still had no idea where I would be humiliated today.

WE drove around for about 30 minutes and when we stopped, I noticed we were at the entrance to a park of some type. From what I could see, it was a large park and maybe a playground. I wasn't sure, but if there were children in the park, I didn't want to be naked.

Dana said, "OK, Judy, show time. Let's get out."

I said, "Dana, this looks like it might be a playground for children. I won't get naked in front of kids."

She said, "Judy, don't you worry none. There are no children here. It is a playground, but it is not being used now. All the children are in school and not here."

I said, 'Well, OK, I will do as you say."

She said, "Very good. I understand your fears and would not put you in a situation where any children are. So, are you ready for your instructions?"

I said, "Yea, I guess so."

Then she told me what I had to do. She said, "You will be walking through the park and every so often, you will remove some of your clothes. Once you remove the article, just drop it and keep walking. I will let you know when you are to remove something and what I want off. Today, you are going to strip yourself for the people. And at the end, I have a big surprise for you."

I was kind of shocked that I had to strip myself, but guess it was going to happen at some point. So, I said, "Well, guess it will be a first for me. I have exposed parts of me before, but never my whole naked body. How far do I have to walk?"

Dana laughed and said, "Yes, you told me how you used to show off to pick up guys. That's where I got this idea. And you might just pick up a few guys too. We will be walking about 1 ½ miles before you are totally naked. Or at least showing all the good parts."

I said, "OH, that is a long walk. But OK, let's do it."

She pointed to the path I was going to be on. It was a gravel lined path and I hoped she would at least let me leave my shoes on. Those stones would hurt my feet. But, I started walking, going slow and looking at the scenery of flowers and trees.

I had no idea how she was going to make me get naked or when. I just kept walking like I was just a tourist, which I really was. The park was beautiful and I could really enjoy myself here alone. But I knew it wouldn't be long and her fun would begin.

I don't know how long I had walked when she said, "Pet, time to start. I want you blouse unbuttoned all the way."

I stopped and turned toward her and reached up to the buttons. I started at the top and worked down to the bottom. I had it all undone and it opened showing my bare belly and my bra.

She then said, "Ok, walk some more pet."

I turned and began walking. There was a small breeze and it blew my blouse open more, showing more of me. But the breeze felt good on my skin.

As I was walking down the path, I passed some other people who just stared at me. Guess they hadn't seen a woman showing off her bra before. I just smiled at them and kept walking.

It wasn't too long and Dana said, "Judy, take the blouse off. I want people to look at you with just the bra on."

I stopped, turned and tried to be as sexy as I could and removed my blouse. I remembered I was just supposed to drop it on the ground, so I did just that. And I noticed there was a few more people watching me as I began my stripping. It looked like they were all following me to get a better look.

Once again, I was going to be naked in public and it is hard to tell what else I might have to do. I might end up sucking cocks, eating pussy or getting fucked. But, I am getting paid well for my time, so I just endure what I must.

I think we had walked just about a half mile when Dana stopped me again. She said, "Looks like you are getting a little warm Judy. Drop the skirt."

I stopped and looked around. The crowd was getting big and now they would see me in my underthings and nothing to hide them. But I did as she said. I found the button the held my skirt in place and undid it. Then zipped the short zipper down and let go. My skirt found its way to my ankles and I just stepped out of it and gave a small twirl so everyone got a look at me from all angles.

I stood and waited and Dana motioned for me to walk some more. So, I headed down the path to my destination, which I wasn't sure where it was. But now, just in my bra, panties, stocking and garter. But the garter wasn't seen because when I was getting dressed this morning she made me put the garter and stockings on first before I could pull my panties on to cover my pussy. I thought that was strange.

I walked and people stared at me. It did feel strange to be walking in public with just panties and bra, but that is what Dana wanted me to do. I was wondering what else she wanted today. She had said after this scene we would go back home to rest up, so I guessed this was going to be quite an outing for me.

I just walked and people stared at me. I was only in my bra and panties, garter and stockings. Of course, I had shoes on because of the gravel path. But, I was soon to find out I would be taking something else off.

I had walked a few more steps and Dana said, "Time to free the girls pet. Take the bra off."

I stopped, reached behind me, unhooked my bra and then held it in place over my tits for a short time. How could anyone just strip in public like I have been doing today. But, I continued with the order to remove it and slid the straps down my arms and then let it fall to the ground. I pushed my chest out trying to make my tits look bigger than they are. But one thing I did notice, was my nipples were huge now.

I reached up with both hands and played with them for a moment, making them bigger. I could probably hang clothes on them and nothing would fall off. I was kind of proud that my nipples were so big. Not so proud of my little tits, but my nipples were nice.

I turned around so Dana could see them, then turned back around and started walking again. Now, the only thing I had covered was my pussy and ass. I was sure they would be exposed soon.

And I was right. I think Dana was getting excited to see me naked out here, so after a few more steps she said, "Judy pet. I want you to lower your panties in the back, just to show your ass. But keep them up in the front. No cunt exposure yet."

I reached back and slid my panties down over my ass, being careful to keep the front up over my pussy. I felt a little breeze blow across my naked buns and knew I was showing them to everyone, especially Dana and Guy.

I walked a little more wiggling my ass so she could see it jiggle with each step. I knew a lot of others were getting a good view of my round butt, watching the ripple of each cheek as I walked down the path.

I went a few more steps and Dana said, "Pull the front down to match the back pet. I want everyone to see a little bit of your juicy cunt."

Reaching up again to my panties I rolled the front down so it matched the back part. Now my ass and some of my pussy was on display as I walked. And since I keep it shaved bald, my little slit was plainly seen. I was sure it looked like it was winking at everyone as I walked, but that is what Dana liked about making me do these things.

I guessed we had walked about a mile now and she had said it was about a mile and a half to where we ended up. So, another ½ mile and I would find out what else would happen to me.

I just kept walking and when Dana stopped me again she said, "Panties to your knees."

I once again took my panties in hand and lowered them to my knees. I had learned from before that I would have to spread my legs slightly to keep them in place. And when I did that, my pussy would be more visible to anyone looking. Some would be able to see in between my legs and the hole that is there.

I continued walking with my legs spread some. It was harder to walk this way, but I managed. I continued wiggling my naked ass because I was sure Dana and Guy were enjoying the sight. Of course, others were probably enjoying watching my naked ass ripple as I walked.

Not much longer and I heard, "Down to the ankles pet."

I closed my legs up and shoved my panties down to my ankles. When I bent over, I just bent at the waist and knew my pussy was going to be peeking out from between my legs. I'm sure Guy liked that. Once I had them to my ankles, I realized I would have to spread my legs even wider apart to hold them in place, which meant my pussy was going to be seen much more now.

I struggled to keep walking while making my ass wiggle for Dana. But I managed to do it and I felt proud of myself for showing off like I am doing. I wondered what else I would do today, but right now I wondered how long I would have to walk with my panties around my ankles

It wasn't too much longer and I heard, "Step out of them pet and keep walking."

I struggled to get them down over my shoes while walking, but I finally got it done and stepped out of my panties and just walked away from them. Now I was showing everything. Well, I was showing before too, but now I didn't have the panties on at all. The only thing I had were my shoes, stockings and garter, which kind of framed my naked pussy and ass.

I walked and in the distance, I saw a clearing coming up and it looked like there were a lot of people there. I was going to walk right into a crowd of people and let them see me naked. I felt humiliated to be showing off my naked body, but I was getting paid well to do it. So, I strutted my stuff along the path, wiggling my naked ass, letting my pussy wink at everyone and I had a smile on my face all the time.

I finally made it to the clearing and everyone stopped to stare at me. Dana told me to keep walking through the crowd. She wanted to be sure I was seen by many and I thought that I would be doing more than walking around almost naked.

I walked to the middle of the crowd of people and Dana said, "Stop pet. It is time for some more fun now."

I stopped and waited for her to catch up to me. She came to me and led me to a picnic table. Well it looked like a picnic table, but it was kind of short and not as wide. Once I got closer to it, I realized it was just a couple boards with padding on them. I was now confused. How could this be of any use for a picnic.

Once we made it to the boards, she stopped and rummaged through the bag she always carries with her. I saw her bring out 2 sets of hand cuffs. She said, "Hold your arms out pet."

I put my arms out and she attached the cuffs to my wrist. One set on each arm. Then, she bent me over and attached the cuffs to the boards. My belly was on the boards, my ass sticking out and my head on the other side. She grinned at me and I smiled. I figured she was going to get some guys to fuck me or make me suck cocks or maybe eat some pussy. She enjoys letting others use me.

She then walked around behind me and the next thing I felt was cuffs going around my ankles and she was making me spread my legs. Once I had them apart like she wanted, she hooked the cuffs to the uprights, holding the boards. I was totally secured and was not going any place until she let me go.

Then, I felt her doing something with my ass cheeks. It felt like she was writing on me, but I wasn't sure. She took her time and every so often, she would dip her finger into my naked pussy and rub my clit. She was making me so hot and horny, I squirmed as best I could on her finger. But she would pull her finger out and begin to write some more.

Once she finished writing or whatever she was doing on my ass, she stopped. "There, all set. Would you like to see it pet?"

I said, "Yes please, I would like to see what you did."

She pulled her phone out and snapped a picture of my ass and then came to the front of me. Once she was where I could see what she had done, she showed me and said, "This is your life for the day slut."

What I read was: 'FREE FUCK! ALL HOLES! MOUTH, CUNT, ASS.'

Before I could even think, I said, "Will you stay with me."

She told me, "I said I would always protect you."

Then she just walked behind me again. When she came back around, she said, "You won't know who is doing what with you. Just accept and enjoy."

Once that was said, she put a blindfold over my eyes and I could not see anything. I didn't know where she was any longer and I felt all alone. I was a little scared, but she did say she would protect me, so I figured it would be ok.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12