Public Humiliation Ch. 07

Story Info
Naked Judy gets her final degrading humiliation.
7.7k words
4.62
50.5k
32
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

I slept like a log. I was so worn out from being used in public like I had been over the last few days and to be made air tight 3 different times with big hard cocks. Wow, I don't know how I did it. If it hadn't been that I was getting paid for all of this, I would never even think of doing it.

Then, I remember that Dana said the town was taking up a collection for me to do something. She said it was disgusting and I wondered what it was that they wanted from the naked lady. I wouldn't do anything like have sex with animals or children. That is really disgusting. And I didn't think Dana or Guy would let them do that to me.

But I had no idea what it might be. Guess I would wait till we all got up and ask. Then I dozed off again. I don't know how much longer I slept. But the next thing I remember was Dana shaking me awake.

She said, "Wow pet, you do sleep a lot. I'm getting hungry and think we need to go out for some brunch. It is kind of late for breakfast, but not quite early enough for lunch. What do you say, my pet hungry?"

I opened my eyes and looked at her. I could swear she hadn't slept. I wondered what she did all night while I slept. I grinned and said, "Yea, I am hungry, but you look awful."

She said, "What do you mean by that?"

I looked at her again. Her clothes were wrinkled, her make-up smeared and her hair a mess. I said, "Dana, you look like you have been ridden hard and put away wet. What did you do all night?"

She said, "Well, it really isn't any of your business what I do, but I have to let you know I really enjoyed that big monster you had in your ass. I don't know how you took it all there because I had a very rough time getting it all in my pussy. Now, no more about me."

I was shocked that she would go back to the guy in the restaurant that had fucked my ass. Wonder what his wife would say about it, but knowing this town, she probably watched. Anyway, I was kind of hungry and wondered what else she had planned for me before we went back home.

I was still not sure if I would quit or stay with her. I remember her saying I could earn up to $10,000.00 if I did what the town people wanted. I had to find out what it was before I could decide and that would also help me decide whether to leave her or stick with her to be humiliated some more.

Dana said, "Get up pet, get ready to go for breakfast. It will be a new restaurant today and I was told it will be a free breakfast for all of us."

I wasn't sure if I wanted it free because that usually means I must do something. So, it isn't free. Oh, it is for Dana and Guy, but I must pay with my body. But, I was hungry. Even after that wonderful dinner last night, I worked up a big appetite from the fucking I got.

I got up and we all went out into the sunshine. It was a very bright day and I wondered what I would be doing today and how many more people would see and use me. But, I also thought of the money I could get.

We went to a small dinner and went right in. They had a table all set up for us and then I noticed the girl who ate me out so good. She was the waitress in here. Of course, this time she had her clothes on.

She grinned when we walked in and came right up to us. She said, "Hi, I'm Sarah and will be your server today. But, I would rather be eating you instead of serving you."

I laughed and said, "I wouldn't mind that either. You do lick pussy very well and I liked it. And you have a good tasting pussy too."

She laughed and said maybe later when she got off work, we could do a private 69. Then it was all business. We placed our orders and waited with a cup of coffee till she brought all the food back to us.

Once our food arrived, we ate in silence. I was staving and kept my mouth to full of food to say anything. It was a good brunch and I was well satisfied when it was all over.

Once we finished eating, Dana sat back and said, "Well my pet, would you like to know what the people of this nice town would want from you. Remember, if you agree it will be more money for you on top of what I pay you. It could be up to $10,000.00 if you do it."

I said, "Yes, I would like to know. If I say no, do we go home and do I still get paid by you?"

"Well, it would be a shame to go home without doing something else, but yes we will leave this nice town and yes, I will still pay you for what you have done." She told me.

I said, "Well, then what is it the people want me to do for them. I have some limits you know. It may not look like it, but I won't do everything."

Dana laughed and said, "Yes, I know you have limits and I would not push you to go beyond them. I also have limits as to what I would make you do. But what they ask for is not one of those limits."

I said, "Well, then what would I have to do should I accept this mission?"

"Well, actually there are 2 things the town people have asked for. They want you to do at least one of them, and if you were up for it, to spend another day to do both. But, I will leave it all up to you."

"So, what is it the town people would like me to do?" I asked.

"Well, one thing seemed pretty gross to me, but I said it was up to you. I wouldn't do it, but if you want, you can." She said.

I said, "So, what is it that is so gross?"

She then said, "They want all the men in the town to jerk off."

I laughed and said, "That isn't so gross. I wouldn't mind watching that myself."

Then she shocked me and said, "That isn't all. They want the men to jerk off into a big bowl and then they want you to drink every drop of their cum. I don't know how many men live here, but I figure there are a good 600 or 700 of them. That would be a lot of cum in your belly if you said you would do it."

I choked and said, "Wow, that is quite a request and you are right, that is a lot of cum to go into my belly. I will have to say no to that, even if it is a challenge. Maybe some other time, but not with all those men."

Dana said, "Maybe we can get 40 or 50 guys sometime. I would love to see you drink a lot of cum, but to tell you, I didn't have all the men here tested, so it would not work anyway."

"So, what was the other thing they wanted to see?" I asked.

"This is still gross, but not as bad and it still includes all the men here. It also includes the women. I think you could handle this one, but I'll explain it to you and see how you feel. Just remember, it could mean a lot of money." She said.

"Ok, try me." I said.

Dana said, "Well it also includes the men jerking off, but they won't make you drink the cum. This time they would all give you a Bukkake party."

I said, "A what?"

Both her and Guy laughed at what I said, "A bukkake party is where a lot of men jerk off on a woman, covering her in cum." Guy said.

"Wow, that would be something to see. How would I be if I let them do it and how many men would jerk off on me?" I asked.

Dana said, "Well, they want to tie you up spread eagle in the town square and on the ground. Then all the men can come by and add they're cum to your naked body. You would have to be like that for most of the day."

I thought about doing it. After all, I would be getting paid by Dana and get extra from the people. Then I thought about how to get it cleaned off me.

I said, "OK, if I agree to this, how would I get cleaned up afterwards? I mean, would I have to walk naked, covered in cum back to the motel?"

Dana then said, "Well, that is also up to you, but I said this would also include the women. You want to know how they are involved?"

"I forgot about that. Yes, please tell me." I said.

Guy laughed and said, "Well, it is a little gross, but the women want to wash all the men's cum from your body by pissing on you."

I said, "Wow, that is gross. I'm not sure I would like that at all. The cum won't bother me, but being pissed on is not what I would enjoy. Maybe if I let the guys do it and then just go get a shower."

Dana said, "No, they said you would have to do both. If you allowed their men to cum on you, they must wash it off with piss. So, you would have to go all the way or not at all."

"So, I either drink lots of cum or get cum on me and then washed off with piss. That is something I have to think about." I said.

"Yes, you can think it over, but don't take too long." Dana told me, "The people would like you to do both and are willing to give in a little, but not the pissing part."

I thought about what it would be like. I could probably drink a lot of cum, but not from 600 or 700 men. That would-be way too much. But, if they could lower the number to some of the men who had been tested, I might try it. Having men jerk off on my naked body was no problem I would get a good look at all the cocks in this town. But, the thought of being pissed on by all the women wasn't something I wanted to do. I could just say no to all of it and we could go home. But, I thought about the money and needed to have that. So, I had to decide and let Dana know.

I thought it over as people walked by and spoke to us. They all had nice things to say and didn't want us to leave. Some said it was the best time they had ever had in town and are trying to get others to do things while naked. They mentioned about how much it was appreciated that I would allow so much to happen to me while, they watched. Others said it must be really humiliating to do all the things I did.

By listening to them, I made up my mind, but didn't want to do anything today. So, I said, "Dana, I have made up my mind. Drinking that much cum is out. But, I will allow all the men to jerk off on my body and I'll even let the women wash it off me with their piss. But, I won't do it until tomorrow. Today, I want to be able to just walk around and enjoy the town with nothing else happening."

Dana said, "Very well my pet. I know you'll enjoy watching the men jerking off and then shooting spunk all over your body. It will make for a great movie too. I didn't think you would go for being pissed on, but am happy you will allow it. The women in town will be grateful also."

I said, "I am sure they will be happy. I may not enjoy it all, but if they are going to make me rich, I'll do it. How much money will they raise? Can we charge extra for each man who jerks off on me? How much will it be for the women to piss on me?"

Dana said, "I will ask them all of that. But Judy, I must tell you that if you decide to drink the cum, all the men in town would only produce about 1 gallon. So, it wouldn't be that much cum. But as I said, it is up to you."

I told her, "Let's just go with the cum on me for now. I might change my mind later. But today, I just want to sight see and talk to the towns people."

"Don't forget, the women will be pissing all over you too." Dana reminded me. "And some even want you to drink the piss. Would you do that?"

I said, "No, I won't drink piss. It will be bad enough to have it on me. But I will allow that part, just so I make more money."

Dana said, "Ok, it is settled. Now, let's go tour the town. Would you like some clothes to wear today?"

I said, "No, I am used to being naked and I love people seeing me. If it doesn't bother you, it doesn't bother me. I just want to walk and have fun today. No fucking or sucking or anything else today. Tomorrow will be a new day for me and I will get rich."

We began to walk around and I was seeing things that I don't remember seeing before. I might have seen them, but I was so worked up and being used, I don't know if I did or not.

I saw a small garden toward the end of town we were in. It had all kinds of beautiful flowers and I even saw some little chipmunks playing in it. Then there were the street cars that people rode on to get from place to place or just to see the different sites. I saw some horse drawn carriages and some people on bikes. They had a big fountain in the middle of town and a war museum. I wondered why I had not seen them all before.

Then, I saw a couple of the cops that had used me and I wondered if they remembered me. I'm sure they did since they had their cocks in one of my fuck holes. But, seeing them made me wonder.

I said, "Dana, how many cops do you think they have on the police force?"

She looked at me with a puzzled look on her face, but said, "I really don't know Judy. But, from what I have seen there must be a lot of them. They have to work 3 different shifts you know."

"I know" I said. "I was just trying to think of some way to show my appreciation for their wonderful service to the public."

Dana said, "That would be nice Judy. What have you got on your mind?"

I said, "Well you know the thing the town people wanted me to do? The one where I had to drink all the cum. Well, I was thinking that if all the cops had been tested, I could have them all jerk off for me into a glass or something and then I would drink it while everyone watched. I like the taste of cum, but still not sure I could take that much at one time. It might even make for a good movie."

Dana thought for a moment and then said, "Well, tomorrow you are going to be tied in the middle of town and all the guys will jerk off on your body, then the ladies will piss on you to wash it off. Don't you think that would be enough payment for them. I mean all the cops will be jerking off on you also."

"Yes, I agreed to that part, but maybe we could stay one more day and I could make all the cops happy." I said, "And I could even help them jerk off into the glass. And once they shot a load of cum I would lick their cocks clean. I would love to see the whole police force naked and jerking off."

"Well, we can always go to the chief to find out how much cum you would have to drink." Dana told me, "And yes, it would make for a good movie. Slut forced to drink big load of hot cum."

"But, I wouldn't be forced to do it. I had the option and I think I want to do it." I said.

"I know you aren't being forced, but in our shows, it must look like you have to do it. So, in a way you are forced." She told me.

I said, "OK, let's go to the station and see him. I am really curious now."

We walked around the town trying to figure out which way the police station was. We also ran into the waitress who ate my pussy so well. She told us how to get to the station but then said, "I'm not doing anything, so I'll show you."

She led us to the station and she stayed by my side the whole time. She touched me all over and I was enjoying it. I just wish she was naked with me. I really liked her. But we did talk on the way there.

I asked her, "Why did you get naked when you ate my pussy?"

She laughed and said, "Well, I heard Dana tell the other ones that they could eat you if they got naked. They wouldn't do it, but I wanted to eat you. So, I figured if I was naked she would let me. And she did and I did too."

I laughed and said, "That was so nice of you. Have you ever been naked in public before?"

She giggled and said, "No, not really. Well, I have been but no one ever saw me. I used to go out at night and get naked. But no one ever saw me until that day I ate your hot pussy."

Then I said, "I am free this afternoon. Would you like to spend some time with me? I want to make love to you the right way."

"You mean you want to eat me again? I would love to do a nice hot 69 with you. I have a place we can go to be alone if you want." She told me.

I said, "Yes, I do want to eat you again and I want you to eat me. I would love to 69 with you and more than once. I want to taste all of you."

Just then we arrived at the police station and we found the chief. Dana said, "Chief, Judy was curious about how many cops you have. She has something she wants to do for them, but if she does it, we have to make it look like she was forced to do it."

The chief said, "Well, we have 200 hundred on the force. Of course, that includes some that are just part time and fill in when others need time off. But in total, including myself, there are 200 of us."

Judy looked at me and said, "Do some math Judy. It would take about 6 of them to make up and ounce. 200 would be a good size glass full."

I said, "That sounds about right. I think I would love to do it. But we would have to stay one more day to get it done. Can we do that Dana?"

She said, "Yes we can stay a little longer if you want. I can get this all set up for you and work on tomorrow. You can run along and do what you want today with Sarah."

I looked at Sarah and grinned. I said, "Thank you Dana. Sarah and I want to go be alone for a while if it is OK. I'll be ready for tomorrow morning. What time do I need to be in the town square?"

Dana said, "Be there at 7 am so we can get you all set up. Remember, you will be tied to the ground for a long time."

I said, "Yes I know and am looking forward to it all. Come on Sarah, we have some pussy to eat."

We walked out of the police station hand in hand. Once outside, Sarah stopped me. She said, "Judy, wait a moment. I'll be right back."

She went back inside and I waited. When she came back out, she was just as naked as I was. Not even wearing shoes. She came to me, took my hand and said, "I wanted to be just like you and now I am. We are naked and going to make love. I love you Judy."

Then she kissed me right on my lips and I returned the affection. Her lips were so soft. Then we walked hand in hand to her little house where we would spend the afternoon and into the night.

We made love for hours and I knew I would want more of her later. She was so nice and made sure I was well taken care of. She got us into a 69 and we stayed like that until both had cum numerous times. She cooked our meals while I sat and watched her. No one had ever treated me this way before.

But, all good things must come to an end and it was another day. The day all the men in the town would get to jerk off and cum all over my body. I would be in the middle of the town, naked and tied down. I had no idea how many men were in the town, but I was sure, considering the size of the town there was a lot of them.

Sarah walked with me to where all the festivities would take place. She was in just small shorts and crop top while I was naked. She said she didn't want to take away my fame by being naked with me. I thought if she was naked, I would feel better, but she insisted that she had to cover her little tits and pussy.

We arrived at the town center and were met by Dana and Guy. I was then led to the middle where a tarp had been placed. They had me lay down on it and then the 2 of them got busy tying me spread eagle. I would be totally exposed and I knew my pussy was leaking already. Everyone would see how horny I was and probably see right inside my pussy. And the last thing they did was put a set of clear goggles over my eyes.

Dana and Guy finished tying me to the ground and stepped away. The sun was starting to get higher in the sky and I could feel the heat on my body. I should have asked for sun screen, but thought that once the men started cumming on me, my body would be covered.

I watched them step away and then walk away, leaving me alone. Sarah was with them and when she looked back at me she was smiling. Well, it wasn't just a smile, it looked like she was laughing.

I tried to look around to see who was around and as I glanced from side to side, I saw more and more people coming into the square. Men and women were walking toward me and I knew it wouldn't be long before they started. This was humiliating beyond belief. I have no idea why I agreed to do this, except it would bring me a lot of money.

I heard someone say, "Ladies and Gentlemen may I have your attention please."

Everything got suddenly quiet. I was in the middle of the town with, it seemed like the whole town surrounding me. I waited to see what else was said.

Then, "Today, since we have allowed nudity in our town, we have a young lady who has graced us with her naked body for a few days now. But, her journey here is about to end and she must leave us. But, before she goes, she has agreed to complete 3 more glorious events for us."

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12