Public Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie and Chad are obsessed with public sex.
828 words
4.3
58.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

Julie was happy when work was done. It had been a busy week and she was glad that Friday was a holiday. She spent a few minutes more making sure everything was set for Monday, grabbed her purse, and left. She was wearing beige dress pants and a white sweater. It was a casual outfit, but since there had been no meetings today, she could get away with wearing something other than a skirt. She worked at a fashion magazine as an executive assistant and prided herself on looking her best. She walked down the stairs to the subway and her mind flashed to Chad.

Chad was this random guy who had fingered her on the train the other day. It had been so random yet so hot and sexy. She was so aroused by that and she knew she should be grossed out and repulsed. I mean for all she knew Chad might spend his day going around fingering random women. For some reason, Julie didn't think that was the case. She had been looking for Chad every day, twice a day, since their first encounter. She at least wanted to know what he looked like since she had had her back to him and could only feel the material of his pants along with hearing the sound of his voice.

She caught the train just as it was about to pull away. She rushed in and glanced around. There was an empty seat to the left of the doors and she sat down. She didn't mind standing on the way to work, but on the way home, she liked to sit since she spent most of the day standing. She sat down and closed her eyes. She liked to meditate on the way home to clear her mind of the craziness of work. At the next stop, someone sat next to her.

"Hi Julie." Julie's eyes flew open. Chad was sitting next to her. He was very tall. His legs were stretched out and practically touched the other side of the train. His dark hair was cut short and he had the cutest glasses. They were the kinds that were not quite geeky, but not quite stylish. Julie's pussy immediately began to soak her panties.

"Hi." Julie was blushing. She only knew his name and she wanted to jump into his lap and ride him like a cowgirl. Chad grabbed her hand and pushed it against his crotch. Julie moaned and turned a bit so she could use both her hands. She quickly unzipped his pants and reached in. He was wearing silk boxer briefs and his cock was throbbing. She looked around, but Chad stopped her.

"Don't worry. Just do it." His voice was soft and deep and Julie quickly began to stroke him. She squeezed the tip at each up stroke and then massaged his balls each time she stroked down. Chad had his eyes closed and was breathing hard. It was almost like a hiss, but he was able to stay quiet. Much quieter than Julie had been the day before. Chad had never done anything like this before, but he was drawn to Julie. He had been riding the same train as Julie for over a year. He knew it was fate the day he missed his train and saw she had missed it as well. When he had slept in, the only worry he had was the fact he was not going to see Julie on the train. Chad wouldn't call it an obsession, but he definitely had a crush on the stunning raven-haired beauty.

Julie began to wonder where he was going to cum and also whether he was close. Chad answered both those questions.

"Here. I'm going to cum." Chad had reached into his pocket for his handkerchief and had laid it over his cock. He was gripping her thigh and she knew he was close. Julie leaned over a bit and held the cloth over his cock while she jerked him harder. She ran her thumb along the underside of his cock and felt that vein pulsing. Harder and faster, she stroked Chad's cock. He came in a quick burst. She had to hold the cloth to catch all his cum. Julie figured he was probably very loud in the bedroom. Chad opened his eyes and watched as Julie wiped his cock clean.

"God you're sexy." Julie giggled and after his cock was clean he tucked his member back into his pants. She stuffed the handkerchief into the pocket of his pants. She was about to ask him some questions, but he suddenly got up.

"This is my stop." Chad turned and practically ran off the train. Julie was left alone wondering what exactly had gotten into her. Here she had just jerked off some random guy on the train. Well actually he wasn't a random guy. His name was Chad and she wanted to know more.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers