Public Obsession Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie and Chad are obsessed with public sex.
957 words
4.34
54.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,422 Followers

Julie rushed into her office. She had been in the photocopy room making some copies for her boss when she was paged. She hated not being in the office when Kiki needed her. Julie worked at a fashion magazine and was the executive assistant to one of the editors. Julie was obsessive compulsive and had finally found a career that glorified her issues. She kept Kiki in line and knew exactly what was going on at every moment of the day. Julie turned the corner and practically fainted. Kiki was standing outside her office next to a man. That man was Chad.

Julie was trying to breathe normally. Her mind was spinning. What was Chad doing at her office? Did Chad know where she worked? Was he here to see her? Julie walked quickly and tried to figure out what Kiki's facial expression was telling her. Kiki had a big smile on her face. Normally, she was solemn and serious. This meant she was happy. What was she happy about? Julie finally made it where the two of them were standing.

"Hi, Kiki. I'm sorry I wasn't in my office. I was photocopying the notes for the meeting this afternoon."

"Julie, it's fine. I just wanted you to meet Chad Warren. He'll be officially introduced at the meeting this afternoon, but I thought it would be nice for the two of you to chat beforehand." Julie blinked. She had no idea what Kiki was talking about and this was stressing her out. Had she forgotten to read a memo? She and Kiki had a great relationship so she knew asking wasn't going to get her in trouble.

"I'm sorry. I think I might have missed an email. What will be happening at the meeting this afternoon?"

Kiki laughed. She had a high piercing squeak that was infectious. You wanted to laugh with her and tell her how funny her laugh was.

"Did you not read the notes you're photocopying dear? Chad is taking over for me while I take a leave of absence."

Julie took control of her emotions. She needed to look professional.

"I'm sorry Kiki. I don't normally read any of the files you give me to copy. It's very nice to meet you Chad."

"Oh I'm sorry Julie. I assumed you read everything I gave you. Yes, I'm going on a leave of absence. My husband thinks I'm working too much so we're going on a cruise around the world for the next five months."

"I'm going to miss you. You were a great boss."

"Oh dear come here for a hug." The two women hugged in the hallway and Chad couldn't help but smile. Kiki was an older woman and was like the grandmother everyone wanted. She was well respected at the company and Chad knew he was going to have to work hard to live up to the standards Kiki had set. The two women pulled away from each other.

"I should go finish the photocopies." Kiki nodded and Julie made her way back to the photocopy room. Chad and Kiki entered her office and began to chat. Julie was angry with herself. She prided herself in knowing exactly what was going on and she was furious that she had made a mistake. She hated not being perfect. She stormed back to the photocopier and grabbed a copy of the notes while finishing up the rest of the work. She began to read that Kiki was stepping down for a six-month period and that Chad Warren was taking her place. She was about to read more about Chad when she felt him behind her.

"You're angry. I can tell." Chad's voice was assertive and again Julie's pussy began to weep. He spun her around and pushed her against the machine. Julie could see down the hall towards the accounting offices. At any point, if anyone left their office, they would see the two of them. Chad pulled up her skirt with one hand while the other unzipped his pants.

"You want me to fuck you right here." Julie could only nod. She was holding the copier for balance and when Chad pulled her up, she moaned. He held her under her butt with one hand while his other moved her panties to the side. He moaned as he felt the lace of her panties against his sensitive head. The last time he had felt her panties, she was wearing cotton and he was excited at the feeling of the rough lace against the swollen tip of his member. He slid inside her in one thrust and held her butt with both hands.

"Harder. Do it." Julie had always been aggressive in bed and, right now, she didn't care if she was being too aggressive with her new boss. She needed to be fucked and she needed it hard. Chad held Julie tight and bounced her up and down. He was going as fast and as hard as he could. Both of them were grunting and now that the copy machine was done, the room was quiet, which made their moans even louder. Julie bit his neck and came hard. It had been a while since she had been fucked and her pussy was reacting so quickly. The moment she began to cum, Chad held her tight. He worked her pussy around in circles and came as well. He felt his cock swell and his cock was spurting hot fertile cum so deep inside her. He slid her down to the ground and made sure she was steady on her feet.

"See you at the meeting." Chad kissed her cheek and zipped up his pants. He left her alone to fix herself.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,422 Followers