Public Photoshoot

Story Info
He photographs you as you jerk off stranger in public.
1.4k words
3.96
113.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are going to do a photo shoot today.

You dress in a well-tailored suit that shows off your sexy curves and tight small breasts. The skirt drops to mid calf but has a slit up to your upper thigh on the side and is so tight that I could see your panties if you were wearing any. We'd be starting at lunchtime so you would bring a short loose skirt that goes to just above your cute butt for that night.

I drive you to downtown where all of the business types are having lunch in front of the skyscrapers. I'll be taking photos from across the street.

You take your bag lunch and sit down near some younger guys in suits. You make sure your leg shows as much as possible when you sit and you smile at the guys when they stare. It's a hot day so you take off your suit coat and stretch thrusting your breast against the thin fabric of your white shirt. You aren't wearing a bra so you leave little to the imagination.

You take out the messy sandwich I made you and take a bite leaking mayo out the corners of your mouth. You look over at one of the guys you like and meet his lusting gaze. Your tongue slips from your mouth and circles your lips. Still watching your chosen victim you see him squirm and adjust his crotch. You smile and flick your tongue around your mouth again. He's putty in your hands.

Another bite of the sandwich drops a blob of mayo on your shirt just over the top of your right breast. You look down unconcerned as the oily mayo soaks into your shirt making a transparent stain. Catching your victim's eye again you run a finger from the bottom of your breast up over the hard nipple and scoop up the mayo. You finger slides into your mouth and you suck it clean moving it in and out twice and then running your tongue over it one last time.

You look down at your shirt and your nipple is clearly visible. You have been slowly getting wet as you tease but when you look up at your chosen and see the lust in his eyes and the bulge in his pants a wave of heat goes through you and you close your eyes and let out a low moan of pleasure.

When your eyes open the man is sitting beside you and he offers his handkerchief. Thank you, you say and lean forward. His breath quickens and after a moments hesitation he dabs at the stain. His fingers slide over your nipple sending a shudder of pleasure through you. You catch his eyes in yours and then guide his hand to cup your breast.

The heat of his hand feels incredible. You lean forward and hold his hand to your breast running his fingers over your nipple. You slide your other hand up his thigh and you feel that he is wearing boxers and his hard cock has run down his leg. Your fingers run over the tiniest spot of moisture as you slide your fingers over the head of his cock and down the shaft. It twitches under your hand.

You feel your skirt underneath you becoming damp as your man caresses your breast. You want to slide his hand up your skirt but our rules don't allow that today. Most of the people around you are pointedly not looking but you man's friends are watching intently. You know they are all hard and you can almost smell the lust coming off them.

The man's cock begins to swell beneath your fingers and his breathing becomes rapid. His hand falls away from your breast as he braces himself and whispers, Oh god. You feel his warm shaft contract and start to pulse at hot cum shoot out of his cock into his boxers. You keep running your fingers over his cock and he pumps three more times. The wet stain on his pants has spread down almost to his knee and he looks at you panting and muttering fuck.fuck... oh man fuck.

You smile, lean over and kiss him on the cheek. He looks at you, his eyes slightly unfocussed and half smiles back.

You feel the wet spot on your skirt as you stand up and throw your jacket over your shoulder. You make your way down the steps toward the parking garage where we parked. I'm already there waiting by the car and you can see the lust in my eyes. You were so fucking hot, I say. I almost came in my pants too.

*

I look around, smile and tell you we are alone, not that I care at this point. Get in the back seat I say as I unlock the door. You slide in and I move in on top of you. My hands grab you under your arms and push you to the far side of the car. I grab your skirt at the slit and rip it open. The cold air hitting your wet pussy makes you gasp. I slide my hand up the inside of you leg. My fingers dance gently across your smooth skin until I reach your upper thigh. Your legs spread involuntarily. You gasp as I slip a finger into your wet pussy and out over your clit. I look into your beautiful eyes, smile and say, you got your lunch now I get mine.

My tongue starts on the inside of your right leg just above the knee. I slowly drag it over your skin stopping as I reach the dampness of your inner thigh. Mmmmmm I love how you taste. You are warm...hot as the tip of my tongue slips over your swollen outer lips and I feel you tense and shudder when you feel the warm swirl around your clit.

I feel your fingers wrap around my hair and push my face into you. I'm so fucking horny you say don't stop...please don't stop. But I do, for a second to blow a gentle stream of air over your clit. The air circles you most sensitive spot, spiraling in and out. Your legs spread wider, you shudder and try to force my head down but I resist.

I'm in charge here I say. I look up. You face is flush and sweating, you are breathing heavily and your eyes beg for release. I smile and move my hands to your butt, push your legs high into the air with my shoulders and plunge my tongue into your slit. It swirls, dives deep, slide out slowly along the top of your pussy and plunges back down along the same line. In and out...you shudder and moan. In and out...your hands shove my head hard down between your legs and out again as you help me fuck you with my tongue.

I growl the vibration sending a wave of pleasure through you and send my tongue deep into your pussy seeking the spot that you grant you what you need. The tip of my tongue flicks across your spot...again and again. You tense for what seems to be hours but is only a second and you start to shudder as you are wracked with pleasure. Your hands pull at my hair and you legs wrap tight around my head. YESSS...YESS...you chant as my tongue darts in and out flicking you into another shuddering wave and another.

I slow my tongue and you start to relax and loose your hands from my hair. With one last long lick up your slit I pull my head from between your legs. I move up your body and press my lips to yours. I pull your head to mine slip my tongue past your lips so you can share the wonderful taste of your juices.

I'm about to explode but you are exhausted and I think you've earned a nap so I tuck my jacket around you and let you curl up in the back seat. I get out of the car and hand the guy filming us with my camera some money. I get back into the car start it up and head for home. You are going to need a new shirt for tonight. We have reservations at the new French place, Le Gourmand, and they have a strict dress code...and very long table cloths.