Public Places

Story Info
Imagine yourself with your dream girl in public places.
1.1k words
3.74
40k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Morning*

After a little bit of persuading, I agreed to go hiking with you because you promised to take me shopping later. I didn't know we'd have to leave this early. At least you're the one carrying the backpack with our water, snacks, and a first aid kit.

We reach the top of a hill and I'm out of breath. You make me keep standing as you lift my tank top to expose my breasts to the fresh air, your skilled hands, and your sweet mouth. Then you get behind me and put your hand down my shorts. As you rub my clit in fast circles, I can feel your excitement growing. Your hardness is against my ass and the harder you get the more excited I get. You don't stop rubbing until you feel my pussy throbbing then you drop my shorts and bend me over....

I think I'm going to like hiking.

*Noon*

I'm waiting for you at the mall starting to wonder if something has come up when I get a text from you telling me to meet you at a nearby clothing store.

I smile when I see you and you walk me to the dressing rooms. In one hand you're holding something you're keeping from my view and your other hand is on the small of my back. I look around wondering if someone is going to see us but you walk like you own the place and no one thinks we're doing anything out of the ordinary.

Once we get inside a dressing room, I start kissing your neck. I wrap my arms around you and put my tongue in your mouth. "Settle down, I'm having my way with you now," you tell me. "Now take off your clothes and don't say a word."

I slip off my sensible shoes, unbutton my conservative blouse, and pull down my comfortable khakis. "I haven't seen you wearing those before," you tell me as you admire my sheer black bra and panties. You look me over until you notice I'm staring at the bulge in your pants and you turn me around so I can see myself in the mirror. You make me watch as you put your hands all over me, giving me goose bumps as you caress my bare skin.

You let my hair down and tell me, "You are very beautiful." I blush as you unclasp my bra in the front, let it drop to the ground, and begin to massage my breasts. You cover my newly exposed skin in gentle kisses and then nibble on my nipples. You can tell I'm starting to get worked up and stop. I look at you expectantly.

"Panties on the floor," you command. I obey. I notice I'm completely naked and you're still fully clothed. You make me sit down on the small built-in bench. You tap my knees. "Spread 'em." You don't have to tell me twice. I eagerly spread my legs as much as I can in the cramped space. You move your mouth up and down my thighs. You rub my clit with your thumb and then you shove two fingers inside me. I start to moan and you cover my mouth with your other hand. You wipe your hands on my breasts, lick them clean, and unzip your pants. I scoot forward to rub my wetness on your cock. "Not yet."

You dress me in a silver dress that has a halter top, fits like a glove, and stops well above the knee. "On your knees, princess." I get on my knees. "Open your mouth." I look up at you innocently. "Suck it." I give you a blowjob the way you like it. After a few moments you pick me up, I wrap my legs around you, and you fuck me quietly yet intensely against the dressing room door.

As we finish dressing and I'm buttoning up my blouse, you notice a bag that I had with me. "What's that?" you ask.

I wink at you and say, "A surprise for later."

*Night*

We're finally out on our dinner date at our favorite restaurant. You're wearing a nice dark button-up shirt and new blue jeans. I'm wearing nothing but that skimpy silver dress, I prefer dressing more conservatively, but it's always going to make me feel sensual after the way you presented it to me in the dressing room. My dress really catches the light tonight. After dinner we decide to go to a club where the music is good for dancing. Before we get out of your car, I give you your surprise: the controls to the tingling panties that I slip on.

You feel like drinking and I feel like dancing so you stay at the bar while I get lost in the crowd on the dance floor. You take your time teasing me. The pulsing music is loud enough that people don't notice the gentle buzzing and the lights are dark enough that people can't see me blushing. When I can't take it anymore I come to you and you hold me as I'm overcome with waves of pleasure and moan in your ear. "I want you right here," I tell you as I pull you into the bathroom where I slip off my panties and put them in my purse. Instead, you take my hand and guide me to a booth in the corner of the club. I straddle you and ride you until you get close. Security catches us just as you're filling me with your hot cum.

We're taken outside and into the parking garage. Two security guards put me in handcuffs and make me sit on your car. To avoid charges of public indecency, we have to give them a show. I'm scared. You force my thighs apart and I start to relax as you lick my clit. You lap up your seed so it doesn't drip out of me. Now I'm excited. You start to finger me and keep licking me as I have yet another orgasm. You make me lick your dirty fingers as you notice how hard my nipples have gotten. You pinch my nipples through my dress then and pull the shiny silver material down in the front. I am so wet that you slip inside of me easily while kissing me. I can taste myself on you while you pound me and squeeze my bouncing breasts. Once I'm no longer distracted with passion, I look away and notice a security camera pointed right at us. I look from you back to the camera. From the look on your face I know you knew it was there. You must have planned this! I told you that my fantasy was to be fucked and filmed in front of strangers.