Public Service: Dear Diary

Story Info
The Diary of a Filthy Pervert.
2.3k words
3.82
27k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: If you would like some extra backstory then check out Public Service: Sasha.

Disclaimer: This story may contain some things some people may find offensive.

****

04/07/2111

Dear Diary

I went to the Service Station on the edge of the city today. I thought it would make a nice change from the one I usually go to.

Boy was I ever wrong!

They stuck me with some 70 year old bag who just kept on asking me not to cum inside of her. As if her dried up old cunt could still get knocked up! Well, I obliged her and finished on her face instead, and I have to admit there was a certain charm to the way my cum looked on her wrinkled skin.

Bill swears blind that nothing beats fucking a granny. I always used to think he was just a fucking pervert but now I can understand the appeal.

Anyway I am not going to make the same mistake twice, I am going to stick with my beloved Service Station from now on.

06/07/2111

Dear Diary

Well Diary! Today was a turn up for the books! I visited the Service Station using my Bill Turner ID and who should I be assigned to but Sally from the bar!

I had noticed she had been gone for the past few days but I never thought she had been called up for Relief Service or hell, I never thought she would put her name in the lottery. But boy am I glad she did. I still refuse to believe her parents didn't pay for some genetic jiggery pokery on her. With her fiery red hair, legs that go into next week and tits you could use as pillows. Well now, dear diary, you can add a cunt tighter than a salesman's fist to that list.

I have not had a fuck like that in years. She was like a wild cat and dirty to go with it. The rules are supposed to be that you either get 30 minutes or however long it takes you to cum. Well she made me cum more times than I can count. My cock feels like it has been ran over with a belt sander.

I am gonna give the Service Station a break for a week or so I think.

20/07/2111

Dear Diary

Sally was so cold to me when she came back to the bar. Even when I told her how sweet her pussy had been she had just stamped on my foot! I thought these young ones were all supposed to be all open about sex. What a load of shit.

So after the fucking Sally gave me I had to wait a good three days before it didn't hurt to get hard. THREE FUCKING DAYS! I haven't felt like that since I bought a hour with one of those 'Better Than Real' pussies.

Well I thought I would just take it easy when I went in. So I just put down to get my dick sucked, I wanted through quick after three days of being pent up. So I didn't limit the gender and of course that meant I got a guy. Some hairy 40 something who looked at me like I was something he had run over. He sucked a good cock though, I could tell he was an old hand.

He tried every trick in the book to get me to cum faster. Running his tongue right around the head like mad. Jabbing the point my foreskin connected to the head. He was bobbing his head up and down on my cock like a pneumatic drill. If I hadn't learnt self control years ago I would have been done in seconds. Luckily for me I got to enjoy the sensation for a good five minutes before he won out.

I still got the last laugh when I came in his mouth though. You would think my cum was made of acid the way he pulled my cock out of his mouth. Of course that just meant he got the last lot right in his face.

Teach him to try and cheat me out of my time.

01/08/2111

Dear Diary

Well, I ended up taking a bit of a break from visiting the Service Station. I got called up for Public service myself! Spent a week painting walls and picking up rubbish on the side of motorways! It would have been fine but I got stuck being partnered with some sour faced prick. He wouldn't shut the fuck up about how "The network should be able to take care of these things!"

Honestly, people like him get on my nerves. If we let the computers do everything then we would all go nuts. Then again I think plenty of people have gone nuts already. On my way home on the second day the train was delayed because some of those "Art of Death" nutters decided to point a wood chipper at the train tracks and then jump into the damn thing. I feel sorry for the poor sods that had to clean that mess up.

Well after all that stress I thought I would take a bit of a walk on the wild side. When I went in to the Service Station I saw that Foot Fetish has been added to the list. I guess it must have just been the one person willing to do it, because it took two hours before I got a slot with them. Let me tell you though, I am glad I stuck it out and waited.

It was a little asian lady that was offering the footjobs. I think she was closer to 40 than 30 but I can never tell with them. Either way she had feet that were as smooth as silk. The feeling of her toes running over my cock head, well, it felt fucking amazing. I managed to last nearly the full thirty minutes as well. Thirty minutes in heaven with a pretty little asian lady running her smooth feet all over my cock. Shit, even when I came I was almost hard again when I saw her feet covered in my cum.

I forgot to ask how many days she had left but here is hoping it is at least three.

A man could get addicted to that.

02/08/2111

Dear Diary

Well, turn out that little asian lady must have been on her last day. I went along first thing but the option was gone. I ended up just barebacking some 40 something housewife.

You know, I always find it's the housewives that fuck the hardest. Maybe they know they need to try harder, with those stretch marks and saggy tits. Still I think that one was just not getting it at home. Well, having fucked her I think I know why hubby has passing on his marital duties.

She wouldn't shut the hell up about getting knocked up and when I say she wouldn't shut up I mean she was spouting some real shitty porno lines. I want your babies and Fill me with your seed, real fucking corny shit. Not that I am complaining, I never get tired of ramming my cock right up inside them and just cumming as hard as I can. If I had had the time I might have gone for a second round. Seeing the weird cunt playing with the cum leaking from her pussy was quite a sight.

05/10/2111

Dear Diary

CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY!

I was checking through the news this morning when I saw a piece about the Public Relief Program. Apparently they are going to be rolling out "group" rooms in select cities to test the concept. They said the rooms would allow up to 6 people to engage in 'Group Relief'.

Imagine, six people, all ready for me to plunder with my cock. Every flavour of pussy I could want, anal, oral, sloppy second and creampies!

The best part is that THEY ARE COMING TO MY SERVICE STATION! The roll out is going to be starting in a few days and I am gonna be first in line for those badboys!

12/10/2111

Dear Diary

So that was something new.

I went along to the Group Rooms and tried to get in, there was no dice for any of the hetero options. I went for three days in a row and got turned away every time. FIVE TIMES I tried to get in on that but no dice. I guess they must be running low on women that want to have a train ran on them.

Well after being mucked about that much I threw up my hands and just put myself down for the fag rooms. I got one of them in five fucking minutes, plenty of queer hawks wanting to have a train ran on them.

So I got into the room and there were four other guys looking about as sheepish as you can look with your knob out. I think they introduced themselves to me but I'll be buggered (heh) if I can remember any of them. Mostly they were all middle aged business types, all beer bellies and sunken eyes. The only one that looked half decent was a wee twink who I am still pretty certain was bloody 14 even after he showed me his ID.

Usually you would expect that they would all be over a sweet little piece of ass like that but the rest of them seemed more interested in tugging each others hairy old cocks. Which left that tasty little morsel all to me.

So I went over to him and made my moves, gave his arse a little squeeze and his crotch a little grope. I could tell he wasn't all that interested in me but the sight of the rest of them sucking and tugging on each other was clearly his thing. For a twink he had quite a big cock, I would say he had a good inch on me at least. Not that he got much use out of it since I bent him over and started lubing up his arsehole. I'll give the government this, as cheap and nasty as the decor of the rooms are, they have never skimped on the lube.

Twinky boy clearly liked getting his asshole played with, even when I was just working my fingers in and out to get him all lubed up he was moaning like a bad porn star. His moaning got a lot more convincing when I stuck my cock in him though. I might not have the length but I sure as hell have the girth and he was feeling it.

I was enjoying the feeling of his tight little ass and the sight of my cock disappearing in between his pert little ass cheeks so much that I didn't notice the other bloke coming up behind me until he stuck his fingers up my ass. Now call me old fashioned but if you are going to stick your fingers up another mans ass you should at least say hello first. At least he was considerate enough to put some lube on them and I am a big enough man to admit that the feeling of having my cock buried in a moaning twinks ass whilst someone else tickles my rosebud... Well, it's a feeling I could get used to.

Of course he wasn't sticking his fingers up me because he needed to keep them warm. Pretty quickly I felt his lubed up cock knocking at my back door. I tell ya, maybe it was because I hadn't had my ass fucked in about a year, but this guy was packing a fucking monster. I very nearly told him to stop but I would be damned if I was going to admit defeat. As it was the twink was well on his way to putting a permanent stain on the carpet. The way his cock was drooling cum all over the place.

I've never understood those guys that could cum time and time again without ever going soft. I have always been all about that sweet self control, holding my climax off as long as I can. Until my orgasm could put a hole in the side of a fucking shipping container. Having said that, I was being tested to my limits in that room. With big boy's cock nearly breaking my fucking ass and twinkies guts clamping down on me like a fucking velvet vice. I was about fit to explode at any second.

The only thing that saved me was big boys technique, in that he had none. He was just pumping away at my ass like he was scared that he was gonna turn straight at any second and wanted to make the most of it. As big as he was his angle of attack meant he was completely missing my prostate. I am pretty certain he managed to bruise my fuckin' colon whilst he was at it.

Well by that point it was just my self control that was keeping me going, but when I felt big boys thrusts getting shallower I knew I might as well go for the finale. Pushing down on twinks back I managed to jab my cock right into his prostate at the same time I let myself cum. So whilst I'm filling his ass, twink is emptying what's left in his balls out on to the poor carpet. Meanwhile big boy is doing his best to get my asshole pregnant with a fucking monster load of cum injected straight up my ass.

Well after that I was done, I could barely fall on to the bed and watch the other two guys take turns sucking each other off. All the while feeling the cum leak out of my poor abused ringpiece. The big boy tried to give me his number afterwards, babbling some shit about the best fuck of his life. Not that I wasn't flattered but to be honest, I don't think my shitter could take another round with that thing.

I hear they are going to be making the group rooms a regular thing now. I think I am going to have a new favourite pastime.