Public Service: Tumble Down Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

After I had traded numbers with Bill, leaving him with a chaste kiss on the cheek that made him blush bright red, I had grabbed my clothes from a locker I had stashed them in. Opening up the storage locker and seeing those ratty, worn out clothes brought me back to reality hard. Mostly it just reminded me that I was about to either starve to death or loose the roof over my head.

If things had been different I could have just signed on with any of the cheap and nasty 'stop-n-fuck' places all over the city. In there I would just have to sit in a booth in the dark with my ass and pussy sticking out through a wall for any paying customers to do as they wished with. I had seen the inside of a few back when I was homeless, scouting out my options for making some money. In the end I had gone against it simply because of the mess. Seeing a row of five women's asses hanging in the air with various amounts of cum leaking out did not endear me to them. Not that it mattered now, those places still needed ID for you to work them.

As I stepped into the lobby of the building it became clear what I had to do. The Landlord was still behind the desk, when I had walked in he had looked up at me. Clearly he had been jerking off at his desk before I came in. When his eyes locked with mine I saw that sad little glint of malice in his eye as his arm started to pump up and down again. He was looking for a reaction from me, disgust most likely, anything that would tell him he was in someway better than me, at least in his little head.

Instead I strolled over to the desk, leaning over and looking directly down into his lap. I have to give him this much, his cock wasn't half bad. He wasn't exactly the biggest I had ever seen but he made up for length with girth. Even his fat fingers couldn't make it the whole way around his cock, the foreskin only added to the effect of making it look broader.

With forced ease I said "So what are you doing?" Looking up into his sweating face as I did. Seeing the hunger in his beady little eyes made me want to throw up but I forced myself to stay in control, if I pulled off this trick I could survive for a few months more.

I considered my options, I could maybe get away with a handjob but I doubted it, he didn't strike me as the kind of guy who would be fine with a bit of hand relief. A blowjob? I shot that idea down right away, the idea of putting that thing in my mouth would be one step too far.

Which left only one way forward.

Glancing down at his cock, jutting out from beneath his flabby belly, I smiled "Looks like you could use some help." Pushing back off the desk I walked around to stand beside him, his slack jawed face turning to watch. Loosening my trousers I stood over him, running my tongue over my lips, seeing his cock twitch and jump as I did.

"How about I take a seat?" I whispered. His wide eyed expression all the answer I needed as I turned away from him. Pulling my trousers and panties down to my knees in one smooth movement as I reached between my legs. my hand coming to rest on his cock as I tried to line myself up.

There was a small mercy in the fact that he had already lubed himself up when he was wanking. His cock was greasy to the touch and without that there would have been no way in hell I would have been able to fuck him. In that moment I thought back to Moira, back to what she had said all those years ago.

When his cock head finally slipped inside of me I let out an exaggerated moan, as if his cock was the best thing I had ever felt. Although I have to admit, as much as he disgusted me, he did have a pretty decent cock. He even managed to stretch me out just a little.

Not that it made much difference, he was barely an inch deep in me when he came. I didn't need the sound of him groaning and panting for breath to tell me that. My hand had still been on his cock as I felt his cum pump up the underside of his cock and into me.

In the same instant he began to cum I heard the sound of the front door opening, my head snapped up to see a sour faced indian woman stepping through the door. Our eyes met and I saw the light of realization dawn on her face as she figured out what was going on. From the door she could only see our top halfs, thank the gods, not that it would take a genius to figure out what was going on. Averting her eyes she scurried to the staircase and disappeared in the same second I felt the Landlords flaccid cock slip out of me.

Pulling my trousers back up and spinning around I put on my best flirty teenager look. Seeing his sweat glazed face. cheeks puffed out and a string of cum still hanging from his flaccid cock. I wanted to do nothing more than punch his fucking lights out then take a belt sander to my pussy.

Instead I said, "Mmmm, that felt good mister."

"Yeah, you like a good dick, you whore?" Puffed the Landlord.

Taking a step forward, pressing my body against his, I nodded my head "Oh yeah I did. I could get addicted to a dick like yours."

"Yeah you fucking could!" He grunted in reply, he was going for the line of bullshit I was spinning far easier than I had every expected.

Drawing back a little I pouted, "But I don't think I can afford to stay here for much longer." I might as well have been reading from the hand book on trading sex for favours, you would have to have had your fucking brain removed not to pick up on it.. "Maybe I could help you out in exchange for my room?"

I could see the little cogs turning in his head when I said that. For a moment I worried that he might have actually been smarter than he seemed, I think if he had refused I would have picked the letter opener off his desk and slit his fucking throat then and there. Luckily for both of us he nodded instead, a grin spreading across his face that revealed the yellow ruins he had for teeth.

"Yeah, sure," He said, "but you still gotta pay for the showers."

I nearly broke at that, this fucking piece of shit was gonna get to fuck me and he still wanted me to pay for my showers! I had to fucking squeeze my fists so hard my nails broke the skin when I agreed to that.

Making my excuses I headed up to my room and stripped off completely. Hanging the dress up on the back of my door. Then collapsing on to the bed and curling up into a ball.

For once the other rooms were silent, the only sound was the pipes in the roof and the rats under the floorboards. I could feel his cum trickling down my thighs as I lay there. I wanted so badly to go and take a shower, try and scrub myself clean of him, but there was no way I could afford it.

Part of me said that I should cry, that it would help, but the rest of me refused. The only time I had ever cried in my life was when I got moved to a new room in the orphanage and had to leave behind the friends I had made. Even though I still got to see them every day it had felt like my whole world was being torn away from me at the time.

Ever since then, whenever I felt like I was going to cry, I thought back on that little girl. On the bubble of snot on her nose, of her pathetic little sobs and I felt nothing but disgust for how weak I had been. The orphanage had been a harsh place and I had seen first hand what happened to the weak. They got beaten and taken advantage of, so I figured the only way to win was to get ahead of the game. To beat them before they beat you.

Sometime that meant squeezing a boy's balls so hard he has to get surgery because he tried to corner you and rape you in the hallway at night. Other times it meant shooting your boyfriend 7 times in the gut and then it could also mean letting some fat, greasy fucker get his rocks off so you had a roof over your head.

Feeling the fluid sliding out of me I lifted my arm above me and turned it slowly in the light. Looking at the barely visible silver tracery that ran along the underside of my arm. I had got it back when I turned 15 in the orphanage. It had been one of those 'optional' things that they made very clear wasn't actually optional. Not that I minded, the little wire gave me the ability to control my cycle, not just control it but make myself temporarily infertile. Lying here I was glad I could, the idea of getting knocked up with the landlords kid made me want to throw up.

Pulling the covers over myself I closed my eyes and thought about the plan for the future. When that did little to comfort me I instead imagined the landlord being fed feet first into a wood chipper.

That worked.

****

The next morning the Landlord knocked on my door, expecting some morning "payment". I let him in, hiding my dress under the bed, and gave him what he wanted. That time he managed to last a whole two thrusts before he blew his load.

For the next month things fell into a rhythm, I would go out with Bill and service the landlord once or twice a day. I ended up spending more money on showers, it was the only way I could deal with the stink the landlord left on me. The only thing that kept me going were the dates with Bill.

He was everything I had hopped for in a target and so much more. Our first date was at a place that had taken pains to look as low rent as possible. So much so that it ended up looking more run down than the place across the street from my flat, were three people had been gunned down twenty minutes before I left.

The place served some British-Indian stuff that I am almost certain had actual chicken in it. Over the food we talked about our lives, him telling me about his time in school and his work. Me lying through my teeth and telling him I was the daughter of a guy who had been in heavy goods logistics. When the waiter politely informed us that they would be closing for the night soon I was shocked. The hours had vanished as we talked.

Saying our goodbye at the door I had given him a warm kiss on the lips, just the hint of tongue to tell him much more would follow. With that we parted ways and I began the long trek back to the flat. On the way I stopped at a ATM to check how much money I had left on the Credit Sticks. I was hoping that I still had enough to keep me this side of the dirt for a month more.

Looking at the screen I saw that that was not going to be happening. I barely had enough for a shower let alone food and water. I started to feel panic seep into my bones, the same panic I had felt when the other kids had picked on me, when the boys had made jokes and gestures when...

No! I was not going to think about the past right now, at least not that part of the past. No the part I wanted to think about was a little man I had met in the months after I left the home. Pulling the card I headed to one of the public terminals that dotted this part of the city. They were mostly used by people as Wi-Fi hotspots but they also let you make free phone calls. A service I am sure they added because they knew no one would ever actually use it.

Punching in the number my finger hovered over the call button. The last time I had spoken to the person on the other end of this line I had spat in his face and kicked him so hard in the balls he had been hospitalized. The word was he had wanted to put a hit out on me but was scared of what Francis would do if he found out about it. Being the favoured ride of a rich idiot had its perks.

Closing my eyes I jammed my finger into the button and listened to the phone ring. Thinking it would be a perfect joke if I had got all worked up only for him to have changed his phone number. After the fifth ring I was about to hang up when I suddenly heard a woman's voice on the other end of the line.

So he had changed numbers since then, I began to make my apologies for calling the wrong number. Explaining that it used to be a old friends when the women on the end of the line spoke suddenly.

"Sally?" She said.

"Eh, yeah," I replied in confusion, this guy had had a hate on for women like no one else I had ever seen. Shit, I didn't even know what the inside of his flat had looked like because he refused to let me see it. Now here was a woman answering his phone.

"Yeah, I was just calling to speak to Brian," I added, feeling a bit off kilter.

"Oh that's great!" The women on the phone exclaimed, "You should come over and visit. Do you still know where the flat is?" She added.

"Yeah yeah I know where it is," I responded, feeling completely swept along by all this.

"Great! Come over right away," She said, glee filling her voice. "It will be so good to catch up."

With that she hung up the phone and I was left there, the image of a fly wandering in a spider's web loomed large in my mind as I climbed aboard a bus.

In the next few hours I would either end up gainfully employed or cut up into a dozen pieces and buried in holes spread across the length and breadth of the nation. Either of these outcomes would solve my problems.

Looking back I kind of wish the second possibility had occurred.

12