Published

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna need another condom," he muttered aloud, to no one in particular.

Taylor pushed Kate's face aside and broke their kiss. "You don't have to change condoms between us, Paul," she said. "Fuck me," she pleaded. "Fuck me with the same rubber you fucked my girlfriend with, Paul. Fuck me hard." Paul got up and knelt at the edge of the bed. "Fuck me for all the teasing in the club," Taylor's begging was completely superfluous as Paul pulled her lower on the bed and spread her thighs. Kate was almost thrown from the bed by this. She sat up and then moved higher on the bed. Just as Paul aimed his cock at Taylor's entrance, Kate lowered her swollen pussy on Taylor's eager face.

Paul pushed in and hilted himself in the blonde at once. Taylor's muffled howl felt delightful on Kate's abused pussy and over sensitized clit. Taylor felt like she was being split in two, Paul's was definitely the biggest cock she ever had in her young life. She could not ruminate on that fact as Paul set a fast rhythm, inspired by her earlier begging and he was pistoning in and out of her like a man possessed. His cock was stoking a fire deep in Taylor's loins and Kate's pussy was flavoring every breath of air she could sneak into her lungs.

Kate leaned back as Taylor penetrated her with her tongue and began to tickle her g spot. Kate reached around behind herself and brought Paul's face close to her own. Paul slowed his thrusts for a while as he and Kate shared a tender kiss. Kate suddenly started to convulse and gasp for air as she came for the third time that evening. Taylor sucking on her clit brought her over the edge yet again. Taylor was rewarded with a fresh flood of Kate's juices and she came as well. The convulsions of her hot, snug pussy felt like heaven on Paul's dick, but he could not cum right then, as much as he wanted to.

The flushed and breathless Kate fell beside Taylor and reached over to fondle the blonde's flushed tits. Paul loved the sight before him. Taylor's blue eyes were clouded with lust and both the girls were obviously flushed from recent orgasms. He renewed his assault on Taylor's pussy. "Oh, yeah," muttered Taylor. "Fuck me, Paul. Fuck me hard. Harder. Fuck me like a bitch in heat, Paul! Please fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me for teasing you. Fuck me. Fuck! Fuck me, Paul! Fuck this little blonde girl. Yeah, that's," Taylor suddenly stopped talking and shut her eyes and opened her mouth wide. When her pussy started wildly contracting around his cock, Paul paused his fucking and enjoyed the sight of Taylor's "O face".

Half a minute later, the girl's orgasm subsided and Paul resumed his plowing. Taylor was offering small squeals of protest. Kate sat above Taylor's head and pinned the blonde's hands under her knees. "Yeah, that's it," she said to Paul, "fuck the little bitch." Paul looked straight into Kate's eyes as Kate urged him to fuck Taylor without regard for the girl's pleasure. Kate reached down and pinched Taylor's nipples and clit, provoking loud squeals of protest from the girl.

"Come on, fuck her, Paul," Kate pressed on. "She's a little bitch that plays innocent but goes out to hunt for men to fuck. Fuck her pussy, Paul. Sometimes, she gets a girl in to eat her out while I ream her ass with a dildo. She's such a bitch, Paul, fuck away!"

Despite, or because of the embarrassment of Kate's words, Taylor climaxed yet again, her pussy clenching hard on Paul's cock that finally spurted the last of his seed. Taylor's body spasmed in all possible directions, lifting her torso clear off the bed. The two of them shared a long moment as they orgasmed simultaneously and gazed into one another's eyes.

Paul was utterly exhausted by the two vixens. He only had strength to climb back into the bed and half fall asleep, half pass out. Kate smoothed down Taylor's ruffled locks and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She pulled her girlfriend to lie next to Paul and wrapped them all in a blanket before falling asleep hugging Taylor. Taylor enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm for a while longer, but then she too was overcome by sleep.

Paul woke up first in the morning, his bladder demanding attention. He gently extracted himself from the girls' arms and searched for the bathroom. After he was done, he returned to the bedroom and regarded the girls still asleep on their bed. Kate was completely covered by the blankets, but Taylor's arm was out and her face was turned towards him. His eyes lingered on the thin, black choker around her throat. It reminded him of a slave collar. A delicate one for a delicate girl, but a slave collar nonetheless. His mind recalled the sight of Taylor's nubile body undulating in orgasm last night, as Kate held her arms pinned. Paul began to daydream of making Taylor his own little sex toy. He was hard at once and he finally noticed the cold in the room. He found the thermostat and adjusted the heat.

Paul briefly considered jumping back in bed with the girls, but decided against it. He felt he needed to play things slow and he wanted Kate to be his as well. He stretched and dressed before finding the kitchen and starting on some breakfast for himself and the girls. It was a Saturday and he suspected the girls were free for the day. He had until two p.m. before he had to take a meeting in his office.

Taylor woke up and looked over at Kate, still asleep. She rolled over and hugged her girlfriend who moaned appreciatively. Taylor kissed Kate's forehead and Kate wrapped her arms around Taylor as well. The girls began to make out. Their touches were tender and unhurried, typical of a weekend morning for the couple. It wasn't until they smelled fried bacon, that they remembered they had a third in their home. The girls looked at each other and laughed before getting up and dressing.

In the kitchen, Paul was just finishing a nice spread for breakfast. "Morning, ladies! You look every bit as lovely as last night," he said with a smile. The girls giggled at the sincere compliment and took their seats at the table. Paul served breakfast and joined them.

"This is really tasty, Paul," said Taylor around a mouthful of eggs. Kate nodded her agreement.

"Thank you," replied Paul. "And thank you for last night, too. It was the best night of my life, bar none." The girls blushed at that, and Paul found himself endeared to their idiosyncrasies yet again. "It was definitely unforgettable, but especially the sight of you," he said to Taylor," bucking in orgasm while your girlfriend held you down." Taylor blushed furiously. "You were like a goddess come alive. Your skin covered in a sheen of sweat, your perky breasts unleashed by wild desire, your limbs hobbled and useless, your whole being serving as a conduit for pleasure given to you without your say in the matter," Paul shook his head as he stared at Taylor in admiration. "It was the best orgasm of your life so far, wasn't it?"

Kate, who was listening and reminiscing, looked over at Taylor, eager to hear the answer herself. Her heart beat like a wild thing, all of a sudden, and she realized she feared what the answer would be. Taylor buried her face in her plate and shoveled more food in her mouth. When she glanced up, she saw Kate was anxiously awaiting her answer, but Paul just sat there like he already knew it. "Yes," whispered Taylor as a tear began to form in her eye. She didn't want to hurt Kate's feelings, but she couldn't muster the strength to lie about it.

Kate took a long sip of her juice and tried not to show how hurt she was. Her girlfriend just admitted a man, who was a stranger to them until last night, was a better lover to her than she ever was. Paul saw through her facade and asked nonchalantly, "How long have you been together, Kate?"

"Um, less than a year," replied Kate.

"Have you ever tried bondage," asked Paul.

"No, we haven't," said Kate, and noticed that Taylor's blush was returning again.

"Shame that," said Paul softly, "Your girlfriend here, has some serious submissive fantasies. She would enjoy herself even more than last night if you tied her down, every now and then, and had your way with her." Kate considered his words and looked over at Taylor, who looked positively mortified by now. "Isn't that true, Taylor?"

"Hm," inquired Taylor, wordlessly staring at her empty plate.

"Don't you fantasize about Kate tying you down and running her hands all over your naked skin?" Kate noticed Taylor's guilty glance her way. "Don't you wish she would tease you for hours and then make you beg for release?"

Taylor cleared her throat and looked Kate in the eyes before saying, "Yes."

Kate's lips parted and she looked at Taylor in a new light.

"Kate, do you think something like that would be hot," asked Paul.

Kate looked at Paul for an instant, then looked back into Taylor's blue eyes. The girl looked like she would burst into tears at any moment. "Yes," said Kate. "Yes, I think sexual bondage can be quite hot, if done properly." Taylor smiled in relief.

"I bet Taylor wanted to share her fantasies with you since you first started seeing each other, didn't you Taylor," asked Paul.

Taylor nodded and spoke to Kate, "Yeah, but I was afraid you would think I was a freak or something."

Kate laughed heartily. "Silly girl," she said to Taylor, "First you spend six months seducing me, then you fear sharing your fantasies with me! We have got to work on our communication, darling."

Paul smiled along with Taylor at that. "It would seem," he said, "that my presence is conducive to your communication. Good. I'm glad. May I suggest that you make up for lost time?" Both girls looked at him questioningly. "Let me lead you through a light bondage session right now. You do trust me, don't you?"

Taylor looked to Kate and Kate took a few moments to look deep into Paul's eyes. At last, Kate nodded and said, "Yes, we trust you." Taylor gave Paul an affirmative nod.

"Alrighty then," exclaimed Paul with a beaming smile. "This is the rule for this morning, you do as I say, without question. Let's go to the bedroom and strip naked!"

The girls followed Paul into the bedroom and stripped naked. The apartment was now warm, but their nipples stood out erect nonetheless. They were both exhilarated at the sight of Paul's big, hard cock straining outwards from his hips. "Get on the bed, kneel, and face each other," ordered Paul and they complied. Taylor giggled nervously at the prospect of some of her fantasies coming true. Kate gave her a reassuring smile. Paul took one of Taylor's stockings and lightly tied her left wrist to Kate's right one. He did the same with their other hands and the remaining stocking. The girls were now tied to one another, but they could slip their hands loose with just a little effort.

Paul fitted a condom over his erection and moved behind Taylor. He put his hands on Taylor's hips and pulled her delightful derriere backwards. His cock rubbed up and down the girl's slit and she moaned in anticipation. Kate looked at Paul's face and asked, "Orders?"

Paul merely smiled in response and penetrated Taylor's tight pussy. Taylor gasped and threw her head back. Paul pulled out some and rammed more of his thick meat into the girl. Taylor yelped as Paul penetrated her deeper and deeper with each thrust. Soon, Taylor tried to buck her hips back at Paul, but Paul ordered Kate, "Keep her still!" Kate interrupted the blonde by pulling their arms up and resting them on Taylor's shoulders. Taylor now had no leverage and had to patiently endure Paul's rhythm. Paul chuckled and speeded up. Taylor's pussy was so hot and wet, clutching at his cock, that he didn't know how long he would last.

Paul looked Kate in the eye and mouthed the words, "Play with her!"

Kate pulled their hands lower and began to caress and pinch Taylor's tits. Taylor moaned and screwed her features up in concentration. Kate could tell the girl was close to cumming. Kate marveled, this was faster than Taylor ever went to orgasm on their own.

"Hands off," said Paul and Kate pulled their hands off of Taylor's tits and onto her own breasts. Taylor let out an insistent moan of protest, but Kate just smiled evilly.

"Please," sobbed Taylor, "please do my tits some more, Kate. I'm so close, oh Kate, I'm so close. Just a little more, please."

Paul let Taylor moan and beg some more before he nodded at Kate. She put one pair of their hands on Taylor's breast and the other down on Taylor's pussy. Both the girls' fingers assaulted Taylor's senses with firm caresses and gentle pinches. Between the hard pounding in her pussy and Kate making her beg, Taylor could not tell which touch was her own and which was Kate's. All she could perceive was pleasure and she came hard with a shout. Her pussy squeezed her juices until they spilled out over Paul's balls and their fingers. Lights danced across her eyelids in time with Paul's insistent thrusts. Kate's fingers resumed their assault on Taylor's most sensitive parts and Taylor climaxed again, just as she finished enjoying her first orgasm.

By the time Taylor's second orgasm finished, Paul let out a series of grunts and thrusted into Taylor with renewed vigor. Taylor realized he was cumming and came herself, for the third time. Kate peppered her sweaty face and neck with tender kisses. Paul leaned forward and his heaving breath tickled Taylor right between her shoulder blades. Kate removed their hands from Taylor's skin and helped prop up her tired body. The girls shared a long, tender kiss.

Paul stroked Taylor's hair and asked, "Are you alright?"

Taylor responded with a breathless, "Yeah!" She craned her neck and made eye contact with the redhead, "Thank you, Paul, that was amazing!" Paul smiled in response.

"Rest now, my dear," he ordered Taylor.

Kate kissed the back of Taylor's neck and elicited shudders in the blonde. She looked Paul in the eyes and asked, "Could you do me too, Paul?" Paul nodded vigorously and slipped his rock hard cock out of Taylor's snatch with an audible pop. Taylor collapsed without his support and Kate's arms were now hobbled by Taylor's. Paul moved behind her and aimed his erection at her pussy. He rammed himself all the way inside her and she let out a yelp of pain. She was wet, but Paul was too fast. He pulled slowly out and rammed back in, eliciting another yelp. He kept sliding his cock out slowly, savoring the hot flesh squeezing it from all sides and then ramming in with all his might, making the brunette jump.

"Hold still and take it, bitch," he hissed in Kate's ear.

He kept the rhythm up for a long time and his tirelessness finally broke down Kate's resistance and she shouted out her shuddering climax. The sight of a flushed, sweaty and breathless Kate cumming startled the dozing Taylor into action. She sat up and looked to Paul. He nodded at Kate and Taylor began to circle Kate's clit with her fingers. She brought one pair of hands up to Kate's face, wiping the sweat off her brow and running her fingers over the brunette's lips. With Paul's cock held deep inside her and Taylor's deft touch on her clit, Kate came again, right on the tail of her first orgasm.

After her hot spasms of ecstasy relented, Kate heard Paul order her to grab Taylor. She pulled their arms out to the sides and hugged Taylor tightly to her. She grabbed the blonde's buttocks and gave them a hard squeeze, making Taylor yelp. Their nipples were pressing into the soft flesh of the other one's breasts. Their clits rubbed against their thighs and Paul resumed his thrusts, rubbing Kate's body against the length of Taylor's.

"Taylor, are your fingers close to your groin," asked Paul.

Taylor moaned in pleasure at Kate's hot body rubbing against her, for a few moments more, before answering Paul's question with a gasped out "Yes!"

"Touch yourself," ordered Paul sternly. "Run your fingers all over your pussy, taint and arsehole! Do it now!"

Taylor looked the redhead in the eyes. She was captivated by the intensity she saw in them for a long moment, before she complied with his orders. Her eyes fluttered closed as she pressed her finger against her own asshole. Kate kissed her and the force of Paul's thrusts into Kate's body leaning against her made her own finger slip past her ring of muscles. The humiliation resonated deep within her and made Taylor cum fiercely.

"Her finger is in her ass," exclaimed Kate breathlessly as she came in sympathy with her lover.

Paul could hold out no longer. He began to rapidly penetrate Kate's wet, clenching cavern and his dick twitched in orgasm almost instantly. He rammed his length up and down Kate's pussy with each orgasmic shudder that sent heat up his spine. He mused that his cum would be shooting out Kate's mouth if he had not worn a rubber.

All three of them were trying to catch their breaths. He finally softened and slipped out of Kate. He helped the girls lie down and untied one of the stockings. He left the room to dispose of the condom. When he returned, the girls were completely untied and hugging each other.

"You girls are both submissive sluts, you know that, don't you," he asked them. They turned their full attention to him. "Luckily for you, I'm a very discrete man, and I could be a very attentive lover, slash, master to the two of you. All you need to do is give me your trust. Like you did last night and this morning." The girls looked to be considering this. Paul pointed a finger at Kate, "And you got some switch in you. It means you sometimes like to be the dominant one, just like your girlfriend wishes you were. That opens up so many sexy possibilities for the three of us."

Kate and Taylor looked deep into each other's eyes. They both liked the sound of that and they could tell that was what they both thought at the same time.

Paul gathered his clothes and began to dress. He had to go home to shower before he hurried to the office. He dug around his wallet and produced a business card. He found a pen and wrote on the back of the card.

"This is my personal email on the back. Write down your most intimate, submissive, sexual fantasies and send them to me. I'll see what I can do to make them come true for you."

Paul set his card down on the dresser and left with a wink at the girls.