Pudding's Futa Revenge

Story Info
Meg gets punished for sleeping with her friend's husband.
2k words
4.34
20.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stretch, making sure my workout clothes move with me. I don't really need to work out, my magical nature keeps me at peak condition, but I enjoy it. I need a partner to keep me motivated though. Samantha refuses to even consider it, and Alex doesn't have a consistent enough schedule to join in, so I have to fall back on my magic. I hear the knock on the door as soon as I finish the summoning. I hope I'm physically, and mentally, prepared for this. Standing on my porch is my Fun Time Filly Friend, Pudding Juggler, wearing an indigo blue tank top, and matching yoga pants, that looks good next to her orange body, and golden mane. She grabs me in a bone crushing hug, making me grunt. She's a few inches taller than me, and, being an Anthro horse, much stronger. "I've been looking forward to this," she whispers, before giving my ear a playful nip.

"Later," I whisper back. I pull away, "You ready for this?" I pull up the video, "I thought we would start with the beginner's course. See how fit we really are. What do you think?"

"I think you like fucking my husband," she smiles. Her husband is a wolfman named Ollie. I've probably fucked him as much as I've fucked Benji. We swap spouses whenever we feel like it.

I give her a confused look. "Uh, yeah. You like fucking mine too. That's why we have a Couple's Night every other Friday night." I grab her firm ass, "I like fucking you as well. Hope Ollie won't mind getting my sloppy seconds today."

She chuckles, "He won't mind, because I told him I was coming over here." She grabs a fistful of hair, making me yell. "You know, like he didn't do last time he was over here!" She holds up her phone. I see my Tumblr, with a picture of me being fucked from behind by Ollie. My stomach drops while I try to stammer an explanation. She throws me to the floor, then pulls me to my knees by my ponytail. "My best friend! All you had to do was tell me! I don't mind! As long as you tell me first!" She punctuates each word with a slap across my face. I cry out with each blow.

"I'm sorry!" I have tears in my eyes. "It won't happen again, I swear!"

"Yeah, you're sorry," she snarls ripping her pants off. "And you're going to be even sorrier when I'm done with you." Hanging between her legs is a long, thick, horse cock, over two softball sized testicles. My mouth drops open in shock. Big mistake, cause she forces her stiffening meat between my teeth, and down my throat. "Yeah, you like sucking dick, don't you? No matter how big, you'll swallow it to the balls." I can't stop her from forcing my head down onto her prick. I push with both my hands, but she goes in to the root, holding my head in place with just one of hers. She pounds my tonsils mercilessly, taunting me the whole time. "Shit Meg, now I know why Ollie likes this so fucking much. It's unbelievable." She grips my hair tighter. I wince. "Look at me, Bitch!" I stare into her angry face. "Take it!" She starts to thrust faster. "Take every bit of it, you fucking slut! You... You... SHIT!" She holds my face to her belly, pinching my nose shut, until her balls finish emptying into my throat. I'm blinking away tears when she pulls out, throwing me to the floor once again.

"He said you knew," I cough. "He said you gave him permission!" I'm trying to calm her down. It isn't working.

She rips the crotch of my workout pants, exposing my pussy. I scream, trying to get away from her, and failing. She clamps a hand around my throat, pinning me to the floor. I slam my legs together. She pulls up my top, biting my nipples, making me screech. "Open your legs," she barks. "Now." When I don't she starts pulling my nipples, twisting them, biting them again. I can't take it. I spread my legs for her. Powerful fingers find my clit, rubbing it, making me wet despite my protests. Lilith help me, she makes me cum. "Yeah," she sneers, "you always liked it a little rough." She puts my legs on her shoulders, sliding her huge dick into my waiting sex. I arch my back, hissing through my teeth while she opens me wide. It's one of the biggest I've ever had, which is saying something. "Beg me for it," she commands. "Beg me like you begged him."

My mouth is dry, but I manage to whisper, "Fuck me." I get my nipple twisted until I holler.

"I didn't hear you."

"Fuck Me," I bark. "Fill me with your horse dick until I scream!" There's no way to escape her, so I decide to take the punishment. "Ride me until I'm broken. I'm your cocksleeve, Pudding."

She drives it in hard, knocking the air out of my lungs. "Goddamn right, you are." She folds me in half, punishing my cunt with body rattling thrusts. I feel the fire in my core burning brighter with each slap of her balls against my ass. "You wanted a workout, and I'm going to give you one, Bitch." My eyes roll back when it hits, an explosion blowing through every part of me, making me quiver, and slap the floor from its intensity. Pudding flashes a sadistic smile, "You'd better enjoy this, because what's coming next will have you begging me to stop." I don't have time to think about her words before she swells inside me, jets of spunk filling me until it runs out to pool on the floor. Pudding stands, "Clean it." I obediently lick every drop of cum off the floor without protest. It takes me a while, since more keeps dripping out of my aching slit. She puts a jizz stained hoof in my face, "Clean them." I get them both free of her spunk. She slaps me across the face a few times with her heavy stallion meat, "Clean it." I lick every drop of spunk, mixed with my juices, off her massive pole, and pendulous balls.

Pudding sits down on the couch, her dick already hard again. She crooks a finger, "Come here." I go stand in front of her. "Turn around." I obey. She rips the ass out of my pants, exposing me fully. She forces me to stand still while she spanks me with her bare hand. Each ear ringing slap is accompanied by more insults, and name calling. By the time she's finished my cheeks are glowing red, and tears fill my eyes. She leans back on the couch, grabbing her cock. "Put it in your ass, Slut." She grins, "I know you want to."

I stare at it, my stomach in knots. I haven't seen a dick that big since Shroom at the cabin, and she might be bigger than him! I kick off my shoes, remove my ruined pants, and position myself between her legs. I press back, Pudding holding it steady, and feel her cock press against my hole. I'm not sure it's gonna fit! I push against it, gritting my teeth against the pressure building on my sphincter. When the flared head pops in, I cuss loudly. I'm spread wide by the penetration, the pain making my eyes water. Biting my lip while I ease the monster into my body slowly doesn't help. Oh Goddess, this is crazy! Deep breath, now ease it in a little more, and stop. This will work, just stick to the plan.

Strong hands grab my hips. "You're taking too long," Pudding snarls. "Let me help." I don't have time to protest before she impales me fully on her mammoth dick. I can't draw enough breath to scream the pain is so intense. My vision tunnels, my body starts to go limp, but Pudding keeps me upright. "Don't think about passing out on me. It won't save you from this." I white knuckle her legs, riding out the pain until my body adjusts to this fresh violation. Without a doubt, she is definitely bigger than Shroom. Once my breathing steadies, and I can support myself, she grabs a fistful of hair. "Cowgirl up, Bitch!"

I squat on her legs, the new position combining with my weight to spread me wider. I whimper, earning a fresh smack on my raw ass. I start to ride her, slowly, the pain shooting up my spine with even the slightest movement. I start slow, letting my distended asshole get used to her dick. The pain is still intense, but I'm starting to enjoy it. I finger my dripping pussy. It's always helped in these situations. Pudding still holds my hips, guiding me down her shaft, pushing me up to the tip, supporting my weight. She pulls me down roughly, making me gasp. "Let's pick up the pace. I ain't got all day." I obey, slamming my ass onto her cock with renewed vigor. I brush sweat slicked hair from my face, while she begins thrusting upwards, the impact making my tender ass cheeks wiggle. I groan through my teeth, another orgasm building inside me. The slapping sounds of our bodies drowned out by my own noises. "You love this, don't you? DON'T YOU?!?" I nod, too close to release to speak. "Say it! Say you love it!"

"I love it!" I feel the storm break inside me. "I love...love... getting fucked...Fucked...FUCK!" My brain overloads with sensation, all my nerves glowing with electric heat from the orgasm overtaking me. I scream, then let fly with the cuss words. My backdoor grips Pudding tight, making her groan. She pulls me off her cock, dropping me to the floor. I feel so empty, while she pulls me to my knees once more.

"Open your mouth," she barks, sweat running down her face. "Open your fucking mouth, Meg!" She's got a death grip on my hair, while she jerks her stiff rod. I slap her hands away, grab it with both of mine, and swallow the flared tip. I've barely gotten started before she gets even harder, her balls drawing up to spray me with her load. I pull away, still stroking with both hands, mouth open, tongue out waiting for her first shot. "Goddamn, Meg! It's... SHIT!" The first shot hits me dead in the face, blinding me in one eye. I squeal, laughing while getting my face, hair, tongue, and more coated in her thick, warm jizz. When it finally starts to slow down, I take the last few spurts down my throat. I lick her clean with a smile. She pulls my hair, forcing me to look up at her. "Say cheese," she smiles. I look confused for a second, then notice her phone. I smile, her softening cock in my hand, while she snaps the picture. "This might wind up on your Tumblr, I haven't decided yet," she taunts.

I rest my head on her thigh, "Whatever. You think I care?" We both laugh. I strip off my top, and socks. "I'm gonna take a shower. Wanna join me?" I give her my sultriest look, which isn't easy when you're covered in cum. "I know you don't have all day," I tease.

She stands, and strips, "Oh, I'm showering with you." She throws me across her shoulder with ease, making me squeal. "I can't guarantee we'll be any cleaner once we're done, though." She carries me into the bathroom, "And I'm not entirely sure you've learned your lesson, Naughty Girl."

"Oh, I haven't," I giggle. "I'm going to do it again soon as you leave." She sets me down, pulling me into a long kiss. "Unless you can convince me not to."

She smiles, "Oh, I think I can." And eventually, she does.