Puddle

Story Info
You have the tables turned on you.
2.2k words
3.74
29.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rings, and I get off the couch to answer it. Opening the door, I see you standing there, all pretty and expecting to go out on a date. Your tight pink tank shows a hint of your navel, you know how I love to be teased with your sexy flat stomach. I look down at your feet, noticing how hot you are in your stripper heels, and I just get hotter during the long time it takes my eyes to travel up the length of your amazing legs. My lusty gaze is thwarted by the hem of your incredibly short, black, school girl skirt. And there I am at your belly again.

I continue to lift my eyes, absorbing every curve of your young breasts straining to be free from your top. And finally I meet your eyes, which are alive with the triumph of so captivating my attention shamelessly with your hot body. I grin back at your spirit, because I know that you are expecting to go out tonight. I know that you were planning on surprising me with the fact that your amazingly smooth pussy is unhampered by any undergarments. I know how you were going to exert every power you possess to tease me, and to use me to try to slake your never ending thirst for cum. But what you don't know is that I have other plans for you, baby. You are not going to forget tonight for a while...

I grin at you, and invite you in to my place, saying that I am not quite ready yet. As you saunter in, you hear the unmistakable click of the deadbolt sliding home. Surprised, you turn. You still feel secure, maybe he is just a security freak you tell yourself--you still think your plans for tonight are unchanged. As I walk past you my hand swings down and catches your wrist. My strong fingers, yes the ones that played with you so tirelessly last week after you drained my cock, close around your wrist and then twists it behind your back. As you call out, shocked and beginning to feel alarmed, your other wrist is swept up to join the first. Panic starts to set in, and you begin to thrash, feeling something very wrong about this encounter. My strong hands keep you firmly in check and I half lift, half push you over to the couch.

After I force you to kneel and bend over the couch--your face pressed firmly into the mattress cushions--I transfer both wrists into one hand. The other dips beside the couch and brings up a length of silky rope. You can feel the cool, smooth coils being wrapped around your wrists, and then tighten as I deftly tie the knot. You feel my hands release their grip on you and can sense me stand up. You turn slightly, and begin to comprehend the function of those hooks in my ceiling you so wondered about. You can see me pass the end of a rope through one and then feel the insistent tug at your wrists as I take up the slack.

Not wanting you to forget that you are now helpless and under my control, I reel you in too fast for you to keep your balance, and you begin to fall, but are caught at the last minute by the rope binding your wrists. Pain sears through your shoulders as they awkwardly hold you up, your arms bent behind you. I tighten it more so that you are forced to stand on your toes to avoid being held up by your arms. I circle you, grinning. Yes, I tell you, I knew of the plans that you had for tonight, but O, how they have changed. You don’t scream, why, you are not really sure, but somehow you are strangely aroused by the fact that you are out of control, waiting to learn what is going to happen next. The anticipation has ou on edge.

You ask me what is going on, but I refuse to answer you. Instead, I circle you, trialing a finger around your midriff, enjoying the feeling of the sexy belly I love so much. At a seam, I hook my fingers into the waist of your skirt and violently rip down. You feel a sharp pain as you are forced down, and as it fades you realize that I ripped the skirt right off of you. I grin, my thoughts confirmed, your naked ass and smooth cunt bear witness to it. My cock, hard already from binding you, not stiffens almost unbearably at the sight of your helpless, naked cunt, and the glistening moisture I can see there. Oh you are enjoying this aren't you?

Time for my next toy. I disappear behind you, and you can hear my footsteps fade into the house. You begin to wonder what I am doing and start to look around the room. As you stare at an oddly shaped bag left by the front door, you gasp as something cold and hard is suddenly pressed against your hot, steamy cunt. I slide the cold bar round in the juices of your crack, the hard metal rubbing and exciting your clit, warming because of the intense heat between your legs. You whimper as the bar begins to take you up, and start to grind against it. I let you fuck yourself with it for a moment longer, before it vacates your pussy lips as I drop it to the floor. I kneel and show you the true function of the bar as I strap one of your ankles to it. As I secure the other, you are forced to bear your weight on your arms now, because the bar effectively spreads your legs apart for me. As I stand, my hand glides up your beautiful leg, and into your damp little crotch, my finger sliding inside you, causing you to moan as it reminds you of last week. But to your disappointment, I do not pause to pleasure you. I continue to slie my hand along your body, enjoying your smooth, taught, young skin. then I reach up and release the pressure on your arms, allowing you to sink to the ground.

Your respite is brief and I pause to ask you how you feel. You tell me how wet you are and how much you need my hard, thick shaft inside you, biting your lip to add emphasis. I lean down and slide my hand back between your legs. You thrust your hips as my fingers brush your sweet pussy lips, but I dance my fingers away. They touch your thigh and begin to slide up, and this time I lean in to kiss you hot and passionately on your mouth. Again, they brush your lips and dance away as you thrust your amazing hips to meet them. One last time they touch you, and this time I start on your lips and slide my finger along your crack, and firmly I press them against your swollen clit. I squeeze it between my fingers, causing you to cry out at the intensity of the feeling. And then I am gone, securing your bar to some more ropes, which then I use to haul you up.

When I am finished, you are dangling by your legs from the ceiling. Your mouth is at about the same height as my cock, and that thought causes you to look at the tent in my pants caused by mine. Your mouth waters as you think of the taste of it, remembering how it feels in your mouth, the musky scent of my balls. Your already juicy cunt starts to leak, and you moan because you cannot scratch the itch that is rising there. Your need to cum is rising great and strong inside you, and increases as you watch me slowly slip out of my clothes in front of you. I stand with my proud cock and hard muscles inches away from you. Out of desperation, because of how great you need has become, you attempt to swing close and get that eager little mouth of yours around my cock. I notice and twist, causing your face to hit my thigh. I grin and wipe the precum off my cock and smear it just under your nose, across your upper lip. Eagerly, you try to lap it off and taste me. The taste only increases the pressure inside you.

I slip behind you and you are startled to find that while my cock is at mouth height for you, your pussy is also easily accessible to mine. I begin to lap at your dripping pussy, my tongue eager licking off your juices, and teasing your hole. When my tongue touches your clit, you are so tense from pleasure that you buck, almost cumming. I sense your closeness and stop, leaving you unfulfilled. I kneel and untie your arms so I can strip the tank off your body, thus completing your nakedness. You don’t care though, all you can feel is the intense need thrumming through your body. You need to cum and you need to taste mine inside your mouth.

I rebind your arms together, differently this time, so that your wrists and elbows are bound together, which causes your breasts to pop forward quite nicely. I kneel so my face is right next to yours, and whisper in your ear. I have one final surprise for you, my dear. I ring the little bell that is sitting on the coffee table, and out strides a beautiful, buxom, long-legged redhead. Your eyes almost pop out as you can practically smell the sexuality oozing out of her pores. I signal, and she kneels in front of your, spreading her bare ass cheeks in front of your face. I lower you so that your face is even with her taught rear. She backs into you and smears her already dripping pussy on your mouth. You can taste how sweet she is. You begin to lick, and she presses back against you moaning low and throaty as your little mouth pleases her.

I call her over to the couch, and you can see that I am laying on my back, cock huge, proud and throbbing for release. We are only feet from you and you begin to cry as her sexy mouth goes down on my cock. You realize that she is going to take the sweet cum you have been aching for all night. You know it is a fact as you watch her slowly deep throat me, her little hands sliding along my long, thick shaft. You ache as my hips thrust up to her mouth and my eyes begin to roll back in pleasure. You are so wet you are dripping down your belly, aching for my cock, and watching this slut as she goes down on me, attempting to steal the cum meant for your lips. And the worst part is that you cannot even reach your own pussy to satisfy yourself!

I begin to moan loudly as I approach my climax, her sexy hands are firmly stroking my cock. Fuck! Yesss! I explode up into her mouth finding release and I stare at you as I give this slut all the cum my balls contain. You see cum drip put from around her mouth as I over fill it. I reach down and wipe up the spill and then spread it on her face. She lifts off my now softening cock and smiles as I kiss her. I turn to you, and smile. Like that? Here's the deal. Steph here has a mouth full of my hot sticky cum. She hasn’t swallowed yet. You look at her and notice her puffy cheeks. The mouthful is yours if you can make her cum before she decides to swallow it. I watch as she backs her pussy up to your mouth. You eagerly tongue fuck her for all she is worth...because you want that treasure of pearls in her mouth. It doesn’t take long before she is bucking against your mouth. She cums but doesn’t move from your mouth. So you, not wanting her to swallow, keep tonguing her slit, taking her even higher until in one loud scream, she cums in your face, saturating you with a stream cum that shoots out of her pussy. You’ve never tasted this kind of cum before, and enjoy the taste, cleaning your mouth as she collapses to the floor. Suddenly you realize that to scream like she did, the cum had to go somewhere. As she rolls to the side, still feeling the monster orgasm you gave her, you can see a puddle on the floor feet from your face. It is thick and white--unmistakably semen. You break into wracking sobs. Nooo! you wail. In pity I unbind your arms, and lower you to the floor. In seconds you crawl to the puddle, lapping up the sweet cum and digging at your pussy with your fingers. It doesn’t take you long to cum, smiliing from the taste of my sweet, sticky cum still on your lips. Soon you fall asleep, naked, on the floor of my living room, legs still spread by the bar, and cum dripping from your lips...

I smile and lead Steph off to the bedroom...