Pudgy Ch. 01

Story Info
Darius is tempted by insatiable proposition.
2.2k words
4.05
64.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 01: The Oral Invitation

Calls got U frustrated too?
DOS6

Hells yeah. Who's this?
DMFX

Someone who thinks yr ass is fly
DOS6

Thanks but I'm still tripping on your identity
DMFX

Don't trip...shouldn't take U long 2 figure out the letters
DOS6

U know who I am
DOS6

Debbie
DMFX

Good, you fingered the pudgy girl
DOS 6

What's up besides these calls?
DMFX

I know I hate it when it gets slammed... nothing much BTW-about the other night in the break room I saw U and Peyton making faces...
DOS 6

Wish I knew what you were talking about
DMFX

The time when Celeste called me a sex fiend
DOS6


My bad caught me off guard, that's all. I didn't expect Celeste to put out your business like that!
DMFX

Long as you weren't making fun of me because of my weight...don't let it fool you...this pudgy girl will give U the best damn blowjob U ever had...
DMFX

That's a pretty big boast considering you don't know my experiences. Gotta go I got a
DMFX


"Thanks for calling Serenity Cruise Lines this is Darius Speaking. Good Evening!" His cock shrunk on queue.

He read the caller's address from the ID screen:

Victoria R. Jackson of 22 Cobble Desert Ln.
Detroit, MI 48288...


"Good evening my ass." Her tone punctured the line abruptly. "I'm calling because I got back from a cruise line and it was nothing like I expected. The stopovers were too short and the service was lousy.

Now, I'm not gonna spend my time going over this with you. Let me speak to your manager, I believe his name is Jeffrey Palling."

"I'm sorry m'am, he isn't available."

"Have him call me. Make sure you write something up on that screen of yours.
It's not like I can get around far. I'm in a wheelchair. Anyways, just have him call me in the morning. Your name again?"

"Darius."

"Last name?"

"I'm the only guy by the name of Darius in our department."

"I understand but I'm asking you for your last name."

"I'm sorry, m'am, but by company policy I'm not required to give you my last name."

"Can I speak to your supervisor? Now my complaint is with your lack of professionalism."


"Hold on m'am." He stood up. Looked at the teleprompter for queue calls. Checked the supervisor's line for help.

Deborah saw him and popped up from her seat. She needed a supervisor as well but took the occasion to walk by Darius' section.

She passed him. Eyed closer while he spoke to his cube mate. Knew they both appeared to be waiting for supervisor calls. For being a pudgy girl she was pretty.

They made eye contact. She tilted her head over to the side, circled her neck to release some tension. Shook her light blonde hair and fingered her slightly feathered bangs.

Her large hips protruded and swayed with confidence. She was nearly six feet tall and bore no shame in showing her ampleness.

Her breasts jiggled half floppy, half thick.
No more than a B cup. Debbie boomed much back, at least, twenty handfuls of large spread ass bounced towards ladies room. Half firm.
Half pillowed.

Her legs shimmered of sun lotion. She wore a pink summer dress made of light fabric that clung between her thighs; she walked around in open-toed sandals and displayed a small toe ring in the shape of a Congo snake.

"Now there goes one big bitch." Lacey remarked to Darius from one cube over. "But, I gotta give it to her, she knows how to carry herself!"

Darius smiled. He watched Lacey roll back in her swivel chair and prop her lanky legs on top of the desk. Sometimes, her movements jerked and she would pop up, pinch the mouthpiece and secure the phone on mute when she caught the gossiping spirit.

Somehow, the imagery of sexing Lacey didn't appeal to him even though she was cute, proportioned nicely with tight curves. She spoke of having inherited sensuality based on her heritage—part Haitian and Puerto Rican.

She wasn't doable on this day or on most days where she failed to dress halfway enticing. She sported loose sweat wear and a pair of Timbs, kept her hair undid, as it appeared to fizzle out through the inspiration of electric currents.

She continued to yap about the various happenings throughout the call center. Smiled when Debbie returned to her seat. For a moment, Darius wondered if he should fuck the words back into her mouth. Lacey nonchalantly rubbed her belly and fingered her navel.

There was no way that she could slurp with Deb's vigor. Her dick sucking abilities were most likely mechanical. Another message popped up.


U still there?
DOS6

Yes, Mrs. Jackson has me on hold.
DMFX

U got me there too! What's up?
DOS6

I don't know what to think. I guess I'll get back to you when jury comes through...
DMFX

Well, I'm not going to beg anymore ... tasting your cock is making me wet while I have Mr. Fedger on the line... like I said b4 if u want the best damn blowjob see me...U know where I live... 555-6565.
DOS6

Okay, but what makes yours the best?
DMFX

You'll have to cum by and find out
DOS6

Do you swallow?
DMFX

Do I look like I miss a drop?
DOS6


Mrs. Jackson hung up. Another call took its place. Too many of them backed up in the queue. By the time a supervisor answered one call, five more took its place. Darius tortured his rigid cock without friction. This stiffness required squeezing. He asked the next customer to go on hold in order to recompose. Difficult.

He envisioned her gobbling every drop as though she had been crawling through the Sahara in search of drink. He saw himself standing above her as she knelt with her pretty, pudgy face peering up at him, replenished by seeds of hydration.

Deborah's lewdness exited his mind. Darius had never the experience of an excess female, so the thought overwhelmed him. The should-he-proposition thickened more in curiosity than anything else, stirred in him the yearning.

Booty call prospects were in demand. Could be any woman, just as long as it wasn't Debbie, or just as long as she didn't require emotional commitment at ten in the evening.

Ala Trinity, she's a forty- something Jamaican housewife. Hubby factor didn't matter. They were Hedonism freaks from the jump. Trinity enjoyed Darius' complexion as it contrasted the Caucasian of her husband Max.

The last time Darius fucked her it was wet and accentuated over a speakerphone.
Hubby drove the SUV around listening and jacking off in a scarcely parked plaza.

He was convinced and reminisced the raw fucking. He knew this needed to happen within the next thirty minutes. He walked his swollenness out by the patio for a breeze. He smiled at the thought of Pudgy. He couldn't stop thinking of the kind of greed she could show his cock.

He whipped out his cell phone. He thought of Trinity again. Thought of her light body grinding his cock or the effortless means in which he positioned her. He rang.

"Hello!"

"Hey Trinity, that was quick!"

"Well, hi there stranger. I was hoping it was you. I take it your calling me for a good reason?"

"Yes, I'm horny as fuck. Did you just get out of work?"

"No, I've been home all day. I have a term paper to work on. I had Max drop off the kids at my sister's place and he should be getting out in the hour. So what of this urge you have? Need to quench?"

"Yes. I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Ohh, it's like that now?"

"I'll repeat my first expressive statement. I'm horny as fuck."

"Well, in that case, I'll call Max and give him the heads up."

"Alright, see you."

"Okay."

He ran the story by the call center manager, Shelly, old enough to be his grandmother. She questioned his excuse about stopping by at a pharmacy. She swirled the story around for a minute. Smiled. Then she swallowed it, blue pill and all.

He blazed out the building. Made it to Trinity's crib in less than five minutes. Fast.
His car curbed up. He looked up where she stood nonchalantly at the threshold of her door in the night breeze. She had a silk-pearl robe on.

Darius sprinted. The car keys jingled. He crossed through and followed her in.
Doors locked. Curtains closed. She unrobed while they walked half way into the living room.

Her slim, dark brown body scented of coconut oil. Shapely toned. He peered at her from where she stood. She moved down and ran her fingers to and unraveled his thickness past the cool metal teeth and jeans. Knelt beneath him.

He watched her from his bird's eye view. Smallish breasts. Nipples thick like mocha kisses. She wasn't as attractive as the other women he had come to fuck but she matched the fervor. From where she knelt, he spotted her bush.

Her warm mouth retracted his cock. Sucking him softly, drawing tight. For a second, Deborah's face reappeared and ravished his cock. Reality came back. He enjoyed this version, attentive and smooth. Trinity sucked cock with splendor.

She stopped. "Let's go upstairs to the canopy bed." She grabbed his hand. Darius left his clothes behind. Shook his Mandingo ass up the stairs. He followed her bouncing ass all the way up.

He'd been in her room before, played Tarzan to her African motif. Two savages. Same flesh.
She took to her back immediately. Darius descended onto her body. Missionary.
Gave his perverse smile. He pulled her body close and felt the involuntary guide of his cock piercing the soft lining of her pussy. He admired the darkest tones of her folds. He slid into her wetness and watched her eyes roll back.

She was tight. He could barely make out her smallish labia since it had more hair than a barbershop floor. She bucked beneath him, adjusting herself to his length. His strokes were deep. He beat her pussy into exclamations of white foam. His thrusts released frustrations.

"Fuck me Darius! Good!"

Her screams affirmed his boiling point. Each thrust frustratingly bouncing over slapping thighs, triggering light spasms. He urged to empty himself. Soon. Just a few strokes more. That was it. Her pussy drew eruption.

"Ohhh my God!" Trinity shrieked into a quick orgasm. Darius could take no more.
He sped up his delivery. Faster. Harder thrusts. No signs of relenting. He dug his nails deep beneath her ass and aggressively scooped it. She was close to him and light enough to manipulate. Easy to bounce and maintain speed.

"I'm about to cum!" He screams.

"That's right just fill me, fill me!"

"Fuck just suck it all up with your pussy...like that...like that."


He quivered into crescendo. Jumped when he heard the phone ring and almost vibrate off of the dresser. Trinity stretched her left arm over to pick up and answer.
Darius still trembled on top. Still inside. She secured the phone with her shoulder and stroked the back of his head with her right hand. She spoke.

Hi sweety...uhh-huhhh...okay...no problem...bye.

"That was my husband." She moved beneath. "He and the kids are ten minutes away."

"Fuck, I'm out of here." Darius moved from atop. Scrambled to the bathroom to wash his hands. He threw his shirt, jean and shoes onto his body.

He kissed her cheeks and ghosted down the flight of stairs. The mix of sex reeked on his skin and clothes.

"Alright, I'm out!"

"Will you hold on?"

"Gotta go! I don't want the kids—"

"Wait, I'll be down the stairs in a moment." She came down the stairs, wearing her robe again. "This is for you but be careful." She handed him a small jewelry box.

"What's this?" Darius inquired. He sniffed once and smiled.

"Compliments of Jamaica. I've been told this is some lethal stuff, very powerful. Max said you should smoke it in a pipe. It would also help you to have a strong deodorizer."

"Thank you! I'm outtie!"

"Well call me again when you feel the same horny urge coming through. I enjoyed it. Maybe next time you can..."

"I guess... we'll see. Thank you much for the present and for answering the call. Let me get moving."

Trinity kissed Max on the lips lightly. He knew what she wanted him to do for their next meeting. However, cunnilingus was a ritual for the women he loved; besides, she'd yet to swallow for him.

He thought of Trinity's cock sucking abilities. Passive. He made mental notes and leaned towards a future visit with Pudgy. He returned to the building. Logged on for the next half hour. Peered at his screen and read his message.

Where are you?
DOS6

I hope you're somewhere having fun
DOS6

Who knows...your probably having sex
DOS6

Did I do that?
DOS6

Yes...I just got back-I plead...still marinating though. I'll have to hit you up.
DMFX

Yes...you should...I would put money that she didn't suck your cock as good as I could have
DOS6

To be continued...