Pull a Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at her on her knees, looking forlorn and humiliated.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked, using his hand with her hair in to make her head nod up and down.

"You did?" he said in mock surprise, "You want some more?" Again, he made her head nod up and down before forcing himself back into her mouth, parting her lips like he intended to with her pussy lips in the near future.

"You prefer me to your boyfriend, do you?" he said, forcing himself deeper into her mouth. "Yeah, well I am more experienced" he said, gloating. Jenny mumbled but the sounds she made were incomprehensible. Andy wasn't listening anyway.

"It ain't the size, it's what you do with it" he laughed, his cackle echoing around the alley.

He pulled out of her mouth and with his free hand, he undid his trousers until they fell to the floor with a bump. His plain Y front underpants showed a big wet patch of his own pre-cum as he stood there before her in the semi darkness, the distant glow of amber street lamps and a shaft of yellow light from the emergency door the only light they had.

"Pull them down" he ordered and Jenny. She trembled as she pulled his pants down, revealing his pubic hair matted with his pre-cum and heaven knows what else. The odour from his pants was very unpleasant, a mixture of piss, shit, cum and body odour combining into a noxious gas that should have a Government health warning.

"Now you can see what's coming...." he said, smirking again at his own joke, "....get ready." Andy stepped over her so he was behind her, still holding her hair and knelt behind her. She wanted to scream, cry, run away, die, anything but have this creep maul and molest her. Today, however, was not Jenny's day. She felt him use his free hand to lift up her skirt over her hips and waist, pulling at her G string with such force, the material snapped and fell apart. Happy he had easy access to her more private parts, she felt his fingers over her pussy, his rough fingers entering her and she braced herself for the continued abuse of her body. He withdrew his finger and held it up in the darkness, her pussy juices on his finger glistening in the light from the exit door. His fingers re-entered her, spreading her pussy lips, trying to force his entire hand in, making her squeal out with pain.

Suddenly, his hands were removed and she felt his erection against her rear. Again, she braced herself in anticipation of his penetration of her pussy with his stiff cock. This was going to be terrible, she thought to herself and, in fairness it was. But it got worse. Andy directed his cock into her anus, dry and rigid. Andy swore as he forced himself into her, Jenny screamed as the sensation of burning wracked through her body as his stiff cock made its way deeper into her. Andy, satisfied his cock was deep enough into her, began pounding his dick into her arse, the tightness against his erection giving him immense amounts of pleasure.

"You like it up the arse I see" he said in-between thrusts, the only lubrication was his own pre-cum. "God, you're tight. I'll bet you're an anal virgin, aren't you?" he laughed, his giggling movements adding to his own pleasure. He slapped her buttocks as he violated her rectum.

Again, his movements suddenly stopped and he withdrew his cock from her arse and he stood up, his grip on her hair never relenting. He stepped over her again so he was stood in front of her.

"Open wide" he ordered as his shit stained erection neared her mouth. Jenny wanted to curl up and die, he eyes filling with tears as he smeared the offending organ over her lips. He wrenched her hair and she gasped in pain, the movement opening her mouth and Andy grabbed the opportunity and forced his cock into her mouth. She smelt before she tasted the shit that coated his dick, the shit from her own arse.

"Suck it and lick it" he ordered, enjoying every solitary second of it. Jenny obeyed, her body heaving with the thought of her actions, her weeping causing her body to tremble, accentuating Andy's sensations.

"I want you to make me cum now" he ordered, "So suck harder." Jenny tried her best but her emotions were all over the place. "Suck me" he barked at her, and she gathered herself together and persevered, doing as she was told.

"Suck harder" Andy ordered again and with his free hand, reached down and grabbed one of her tits, squeezing and pinching simultaneously. Jenny squealed again and continued in her endeavours to satisfy this animal. She sucked harder and she could sense he was close to climax, his breathing increased and his knees began to tremble. Moments later, he exploded in her mouth, sperm jettisoning out of his erection in a warm stream. Jenny was grateful that this masked the taste of the other foul elements on her tongue. She felt his grip on her blond hair loosen and she gently moved away from his reach. Aware that this was an opportunity to get away from this monster, she briefly thought about spitting his cum onto the floor, but this could delay her escape. Instead, she swallowed and swiftly stood up, running to the back door, rushing into the corridor hoping she was not being chased. Safely inside, she turned to head for the venue dance floor and bumped into a man. She wanted to cry as her path to freedom was blocked. She looked up and felt a warm kiss on her lips.

"Where have you been hiding?" she heard Mark's voice say. She collapsed into his arms, safe from the terror in the alleyway. Mark licked his lips.

"Mmm, someone's been busy" he said, kissing her again and enjoying the taste of sex on her tongue. "Have you been a naughty girl for me?" he asked. Jenny just wanted to get the fuck out of there but Mark didn't understand the urgency. He held her close and ran his hand up the back of her thigh to her bare buttocks, noticing that her G string was missing.

"Oh, you have been naughty" he said, feeling all horny himself. "I want you to tell me all about it as you wouldn't let me watch" he said. Jenny buried her head into Mark's chest, trying to make herself invisible. Just then, the exit door opened and a rather dishevelled middle aged man with receding hair and a bald patch walked by them, tucking in his shirt as he went. Mark raised his eyebrows. Andy winked at Mark and Mark smiled. The plan had worked.

"Looks like I'm making breakfast tomorrow then?" he said. Jenny glared at him.

"Where the fuck did you get to? And who was that fat tart?" she barked. Mark smiled.

"That was the mum of one of my mates" he said. "She's asked us over for Sunday Lunch next week." Jenny suddenly felt rather foolish.

"You mean that wasn't part of the competition? You know, pull a pig?"

Mark shook his head.

"Good God, no" he stuttered. "Are you joking?" Jenny smiled for the first time in what seemed like an eternity. It had dawned on her that Mark had not been unfaithful and that her prick-teasing had been only in vain.

"So, how was he?" Mark said, interrupting her thoughts. Jenny remained silent. Mark pressed her close to him.

"What's up?" he pried.

Jenny looked up at Mark and felt drained. It had been a long evening.

"Buy me a drink, then take me home" she pleaded.

"What? The party's only just begun!" he protested. "Unless you've another agenda?" he suggested, hopefully. Jenny smiled humourlessly.

"Just take me home" Jenny said. She knew Mark would continue to question her on her infidelity, Mark had always wanted her to try it out, but she felt so ashamed, so foolish, so used. She thought Mark wouldn't want her after what she'd gone through and wondered if she should keep it a secret. Maybe she'd tell him a little bit but not all. Mark wouldn't want to know all the grizzly bits, would he? He'd think she was a slut or a tramp or something. She knew he had needs and desires, his preferences away from what she considered the norm. He fantasised about her with other men, usually the most unlikely and, in fairness to Mark, Andy was as unlikely as she could have got. Mark must never know what really happened with Andy, she thought, not knowing that Andy would give a blow by blow account next week at work. Mark would make sure of that.

Mark's biggest dilemma is if he should tell her it was a set up. By keeping it a secret, he could possibly engineer another encounter which, this time, maybe he could observe. Maybe.

Or observe and join in. Mark nodded to himself as he led Jenny to the bar, a large Vodka for her and a train of thought for him. The Halloween party was fast approaching. The idea's began to formulate and his grin took on the look of a pumpkin smile. It's good to have something to look forward to. Could Mark engineer it in time?

12