Pull of the Grove Ch. 01: Cruising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,304 Followers

He left me there, the sounding wand buried in my cock, and went back to the dresser, where he crowned his dick with a condom. He came back below me and I felt the wand being extracted. I let out a long sigh as it came all the way out. But I had no time to think about that, because he was gripping my hips, rolling them up, and working his thick cock inside me.

The bedsprings went into their cacophony of rusty screams and screeches as he bottomed and, when fully saddled, began to fuck me faster and faster. Suddenly he stopped and paused, giving another deep-throated laugh, as I felt the second, thicker sounding wand starting to work its way into my piss slit. I tensed, going rigid.

"Oh, no, you'll want to relax as much as you can for this," he muttered.

I was crying in frustration and moaning deeply as, rod buried deep in my penis, he resumed his fucking.

"Now. Let's do it now. Together," he cried out. "You're so nice!"

In spite of the way I was trussed, I arched my back and tensed—he was tensed as well, I could tell—as I had the sensation of him cuming inside the condom and then, as he quickly pulled the sounding wand, I shot my load as well.

He was out of me and leaning over and cleaning my cock with his tongue and whispering to me, although I had no idea what he was saying. I was just glad that it was over—although, now that the wand was out, I thought of the double fuck—of my hole and my piss silt—as a fuck to put me into ninth heaven, and, in fact, it probably had. I only went to this level of nervous arousal when I was in the groove. And this definitely was in the groove.

But now he was finished . . . surely.

No, he'd gone to the dresser for the second condom. He was humming. While he was there, I saw him extract a fourth, thicker sounding wand from the metal box, and I grunted in despair.

"A longer one than those three," he was muttering. "Wonder how deep I can get one to go. Next time we'll work on thick."

He was below me again, a hand grasping my balls, the fingers interlacing my nuts, and the hand holding my cock erect at the base. Stroking. Making me hard again. He was hard again too, and entering my channel. My cock was hardening. I was consumed with fear—but also with lust and wanting, rarely ever having been on a high like this before.

I felt the coldness of the hard, rounded tip of the fourth graduated sounding wand at my piss slit. I tensed and then, remembering, relaxed and let out a long sigh around the edges of the ball gag as it entered me and started its slide down to the base of my nuts. Deeper, thicker than the ones before. If it wasn't reaching down into my balls, then it was giving a very good illusion of doing so. Ever so slight in and out, in and out. A slight twirl. And then rapidly extracted.

Oh holy shit! Who would have known I could come again this soon? And that it could arc so high.

KeithD
KeithD
1,304 Followers
12