Pulling a Small Switch Ch. 01

Story Info
Slave pulls a switch on her Master.
2.1k words
4.28
10.8k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Unykorn
Unykorn
60 Followers

Slowly and with great care I slide from the bed. Mark is soundly asleep, not something I get to see a lot of, he is usually awake before me. He has needed the rest, he has been worried about something, something that he hasn't wanted to talk about. It has left him tense and restless and he has refused to let me help ease his stress.

But now it is early morning and, if I want to take advantage before he wakes, I need to hurry. I am lucky he is sprawled on his back with his arms above his head, it makes what I want to do that much easier.

I lean into the headboard and quietly pull up the rope that is dangling from there and use my fingers to stop the clip from rattling on the cuff it is still attached to. As gently as I can I slip the first cuff around his right wrist and do it up. He stirs but not enough to wake up. I hold my breath and wait until he settles again before doing the same to his left wrist. I relax a bit now. His hands are restrained above his head and he can't get out of it.

I still move carefully though as I scoot to the bottom of the bed and adjust the ropes so that they come up in the middle, I want him to be able to roll over. At least at first. Then I attach the cuffs to his ankles.

He stirs and tries to move just as I finish doing up the buckle, he wakes with a jerk when he can't. I dive up the bed and kiss his forehead as I soothe him into full awareness, my fingers stroking down his face and neck.

I lift my head and look at him, meeting his glare with defiance. He demands to be released but I tell him no, it is my turn to take care of him.

Which earns me a growl and threats of retribution. Threats that make my skin twitch and my body shiver in a mix of dread and anticipation. Dread because I know he can make me suffer for hours if not days, anticipation because I know at the end he will send me into mindless ecstasy.

I pull the pillow from under him and ask him to roll over. He scowls at me and curses long and loud. I tell him the sooner he does as asked the sooner the cuffs will come off.

With bad grace he flips himself onto his belly. I reach into the beside draw for the massage oil then I sit and admire the long length of him stretched out before me. A rare chance for me to touch as much as I want to and I intend to take full advantage of it.

I squirt oil across his shoulders and start smoothing the oil over his back and up his arms. I take my time kneading tense muscles as I work my way up to his hands and fingers and back down again. I give his other arm the same treatment, massaging until the knots give way before moving on.

His arms done I straddle his waist and start working on his shoulders and neck down the middle of his back to his rump. Then I start in earnest working all the kinks out, kneading and pushing against rock hard knots until they are pliant beneath my fingers.

His groans and sighs telling me when I have succeeded in releasing built up tension. I finish his back with long smooth strokes from butt to shoulders.

More oil and I start on his butt and legs, gradually the muscles ease as I work my way down one leg then the other. I've finished the back massage but I haven't had my fill of touching him.

Kneeling next to him I run my finger tips down his back and over his butt. Trailing them in every changing patterns, over and over again.

Barely touching his skin my lips follow the same route as my fingers, his skin soft after soaking in the oil. I lick and nibble around the dimples in his lower back as my fingers run down the crease of his butt.

He growls my name and I laugh as I give him a harder nip and slap on the arse and tell him to roll over again.

Mark complies faster this time, but I'm not finished, not yet ready to uncuff him.

I move to the ropes at the base of the bed, he thinks I'm letting him go. Instead I re-clip the ropes on his cuffs and pull first one leg then the other out to the side and tighten the tension.

His legs are now spread wide and he is held more firmly with less room to move. His cock is nicely hard now as well.

He is swearing and cursing at me but I ignore him as I get more oil and spread it across his chest and belly. I start massaging from his neck down again. Teasing his nipples and ticklish spots. Taking my time, letting my fingers play over the different textures of rough hair and soft skin.

Down over his belly, my fingers dipping into his belly button. Then feathering across his hip bones and over the sensitive skin of his lower abdomen where it twitches under my touch. I am careful to avoid touching his now straining cock.

I go down to his feet and start massaging one and working my way up his leg until I reach that tender patch next to his balls. Again I am careful not to touch as I rub around and under before moving to the other foot and repeating the massage.

By the time I finish his cock is leaking and he is ordering me to release him. I run my finger over the spill of precum and lift my finger to my mouth and lick it clean, his musky taste bursting over my tongue.

He groans as he watches me. Telling me to suck him if I'm not going to let him go. Instead I settle between his legs, lower my head and start licking up the inside of his thigh and across under his balls to the other side.

I stop to suck and bite at the sensitive spots before going back to his balls. I nibble on the crease underneath the sack and play my tongue along it before sucking one ball into my mouth. I roll it around and tug gently on it as his hips leave the bed.

I take my time playing with one, then move to the other which has tucked up tight against him. I suck hard to bring it back down where I can play with it, his curses have turned to pleading for me to suck his cock. I ignore him as I reach for the oil and slick my fingers up.

I move from between his legs to his side and lick from the base to the head of his cock, it is slick and salty with precum. I let my lips slide over the head and flick my tongue along the slit and probe at it.

My fingers rub the line from his balls to his anus and spread the oil around his opening. As I finally suck his cock all the way into my mouth I press my finger into him.

He is groaning and trembling under me and when I peek up his neck is arched back as I suck hard back up to the head. I stop and he lifts his head to look at me, his eyes going wild with need. I stop teasing and start fucking him with my mouth and fingers. Playing my tongue along his length and over the head as I move up and down.

I work his cock down my throat and swallow the splash of precum that spurts out. He groans again as my throat muscles contract around him. I hum my own pleasure and am rewarded with another spurt of precum. My finger finds his prostrate gland and I start to rub it. His cock jumps and grows harder as he yells. I can hear his arms jerking against his bonds as he tries to free himself.

I suck harder and play my tongue along his length, he swells even further. I twist to straddle him, facing his feet. Then rest my arm across his thigh and I use my other hand to play with his balls.

I work on his cock as he goes impossibly hard. His hips buck up forcing him even further down my throat as he starts to cum. I choke and struggle to swallow the rapid, hard spurts that go on and on.

Finally his body flops to the bed as the last spurts ease out. He is trembling and sweating and his cock is still hard. I lick the final dribbles and hurry to release his legs and massaging his arms as I bring them down.

One of his hands shoots up and grabs my collar, his other hand lands in my hair. He pulls me down to him for a kiss as he thanks me for relaxing him {except for something that still hasn't relaxed}. Before telling me how much trouble I am in.

It is my turn to shiver as he twists up and over me, pushing my face into the bed and lifting my rear up. A quick swipe with his finger shows him how saturated I am and he slams into me then holds himself still.

It is my turn to groan as he tells me I'm not allowed to cum. He starts to ride me hard, his hips slapping into my thighs, his balls hitting my clit. I am fighting the need to cum as he goes on and on. His cock rubbing over a sensitive spot time and time again. He knows he is doing it, knows what it does to me.

Just when I think I am going to fail him he changes his angle easing the pressure. Next second I feel slick fingers pushing roughly into my rear and I scream at the sudden pain and burn.

A burn that quickly spreads to the conflagration growing in my depths. His fingers stretch me then he is pulling out of my pussy and thrusting into my back passage. My muscles constrict tight around him. I loose my self in the struggle to hold back my orgasm as he pushes towards his.

I am begging to be allowed to come, he growls out "NO"!

I finally feel him swell and he bucks harder and deeply into me. He comes down over me and locks his teeth into the muscle that joins my neck and shoulder. Sucking hard and biting at me as he cums deep inside me.

I am a shuddering, heaving mass of need. He pulls out of me and rolls me onto my back, sliding one of his legs over mine so I can't rub myself.

"Your punishment for cuffing me will be to go without having an orgasm for one week. No matter what I do to you, you are not to cum. No matter what your need you are not to touch yourself or rub against anything. Understand me?"

I glare at him as I grind out "Yes, Master".

He growls at me and adds, "If you cum I will add on another week or two." I drop my head and eyes and whisper, "Yes, Master".

He drags me into the shower and we wash each other. His fingers teasing me as he does so. He wraps a towel around his hips and leaves me to dry myself.

Gingerly I dry between my legs trying to avoid adding to my already screaming needs. When he comes back he takes the towel from me and tells me to spread my legs. I gulp when I see the clamps in his hands.

Deftly he attaches it to my still aching clit and its matching pair to my swollen nipples. I groan and shudder as they bite in and begin to burn.

An evil grin spreads over his face as he gives the connecting chain a pull and fingers the wash of cream that spreads across my sex.

He starts to leave the room but turns back and orders me to stay naked until he says otherwise and to be in his playroom in 30 minutes, on my knees and waiting for him.

I finish drying myself and my hair and go to have some breakfast, I'm going to need the fuel.

It is going to be a long, long, long week.

Unykorn
Unykorn
60 Followers