Pulling a Small Switch Ch. 02

Story Info
Punishment has never been so good.
2.2k words
3.75
11.6k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Unykorn
Unykorn
61 Followers

Music pounds through my body as Dave from Disturbed sings of his suffering being criminal and wanting to quicken his end. The vibration of the music matching the pounding of my heart as my body shivers and shakes.

I am strung tight and held on the edge, time and again I have been brought up then eased off. Every muscle in my body tightens, screaming for release as I am fucked hard and fast. Then just as I am about to tip over and fly He pulls away and out of me.

For one beat then another I wait, as my lungs strain for air but He doesn't come back. My head goes back and I scream with the frustration as my body twists and bucks. Trying to find the friction I need for that one last trigger to send me over.

A fruitless exercise seeing I am tightly bound. A broken moan works its way up my throat and out my mouth when my bonds are released and I'm told to kneel with my hands behind my back.

A sob escapes me as I fall to my knees in front of him and he grips my hair. Pulling my head back he orders me to finish him off as he pushes his cock into my mouth.

Greedily I suck him in and open my throat as he pushes down. I shudder as my body clenches tight and I mewl as need twists deep inside me.

He starts fucking in and out of my throat as I suck his cock and rub my tongue over and around his shaft. He is so hard and I feel him swell and go harder yet as a spurt of pre-cum floods my mouth and throat.

I hum my pleasure as I swallow it and I hear him moan in turn as my throat closes tight around his cock. His hand fists tighter in my hair and he starts fucking into me harder and faster. He pulls my head back further, opening my throat as much as it can. I feel his muscles start to tighten as he swells again. His movements become frenetic until he pushes in as far as he can go. With his balls lying against my chin he pumps in short sharp jerks as he starts to cum.

He pulls out and I feel his hot semen spurt across my face and breasts. He steps back and releases my hair and I settle onto my heels in presentation, hands still behind my back as I haven't been told I can move them. Gruffly he tells me to go shower but not to touch myself other than to clean and then he dismisses me for the night.

I climb to my shaky legs and head to my, rarely used, bedroom and the shower. This bedroom has been out of use since not long after I moved in, Mark has always wanted me next to Him. Until I made a mistake and overstepped myself.

Quietly I shut the bedroom door behind me and a soft whine escapes me as I turn the shower on. A shudder rakes me from head to foot as the water hits my oversensitive skin and the whine turns into a moan of need.

It has been almost two weeks since the last time he let me cum and he has been pushing me hard every day of it. Building me up then leaving me hanging several times a day. Sometimes, like today, several times in a few hours. As far as punishment goes this is brutal and I have paid over and over for pulling a Switch on him not quite two weeks ago.

Tears of frustration, need and confusion join the water washing over my face as I turn into the spray. Never before has he carried a punishment beyond the allotted time like this. Specially when I'd pulled a Switch because he had needed what I gave him that morning.

With shaking hands I wash myself and try very hard not to touch certain areas any more than I have to. I finish up and dry myself just as carefully before climbing into bed.

I am exhausted but still twisted tight inside. I reach over and pick up my mp3, flick through the play list and select Disturbed's Darkness and set it on loop. I grab a pillow and hug it to me as I use it to stifle the sobs that threaten to erupt as I battle my still revved up body. Eventually the exhaustion wins and I drop into an uneasy sleep.

My dreams are plagued with erotic scenes that play themselves out one after the other, as my dreams relive past and recent play times. I wake with a jolt when the light is switched on and the blankets pulled back.

My heart starts thundering when I see Him standing there and he orders me to get up and to be in the Playroom in 10 minutes. I scramble out of bed and head into the bathroom as he leaves the room. A quick glance at the bedside clock reveals that it is only 5am. I shake my head and hurry to clean my teeth. Wash my face, brush my hair and glug down some water before heading down to his Playroom.

He isn't there so I go to my rug and kneel in presentation and settle down to wait for him. He doesn't make me wait long but this session starts like all the others have for the past week. And an hour later I am going hoarse from begging for release.

He has driven me up hard and fast and kept me there. Now my body is so primed that just one more touch and I'd go off like a skyrocket. But he knows my body even better than I do and steps back and leaves the room.

I am strapped to the St Andrew's Cross. My body is covered in a slick layer of sweat. My nipples are gripped by clamps, my breasts full and heavy with need. My arse is stretched by a plug and my pussy is swollen and weeping fluid that runs down my thighs. My clit is a hard pulsing nub and every inch of me is begging for more.

Knowing that I'm not going to get what I need, my head slumps forward and I close my eyes in misery. For the first time since I accepted His collar I wonder how much more I can take before I cave in and use my safe word. He has pushed my boundaries many times. But never like this.

I lose time as I let myself drift. I don't know how much time has passed. More than long enough for my body to cool. More than just the edge has worn off when I hear voices coming closer. He comes into the room and he has our two regular menage partners with him.

I swallow hard as my body wakes up with a roar and tremors of excitement run through me. They strip off then come and stand before me and start touching me. Running their hands over my body. Flicking and teasing but never staying still for long and I react to them as I always do. My eyes lock onto my Master's. Silently begging him for what my body needs so desperately.

I close my eyes in resignation when my plea is ignored and my head drops forward as I surrender my body to them. Fingers probe and invade. Tease and torment. My nipples tighten painfully in the clasp of the clamps that in turn they tighten.

My clit is a hard, swollen and throbbing nub. My pussy is also swollen and slick with the cream that coats my folds and spreads down my legs. The fingers leave and floggers take their place. Slowly and methodically they work from my feet up, all the way up to my finger tips and back down again.

On the second sweep over me they start getting harder, heating my flesh and setting my blood on fire. Yet still they continue the maddening pace and the gradual build up. I try to choke back the whine of need that claws at me but I can't contain it when the floggers reach the inside of my thighs.

My belly is churning with roiling hunger, the fingers of it creating hot-wired jolts that zip to my pussy and clit. Lashes land on my over sensitive nipples and lightning flares along my nerve endings and I lose the fight altogether and start begging.

A hand grabs my chin and lifts my head and growls out the question, "Who is your Master?"

My eyes spring open and I stare into his eyes before dropping my gaze to his chin. I lick my lips and swallow hard, "You are. You are my Master".

"Whose body is this?" he demands as his fingers push into my pussy and the other hand squeezes the clamp over one nipple.

My body bows as every muscle clenches tight and I pant, "Yours, Master. It is your body to do with as you please".

He gives a curt order to the other two and they release me from the cross and help me over to the bed. One lies down and I am lifted over him and pushed down hard onto his cock. I arch and cry out as he fills and stretches me and my pussy releases a wash of fluid as excitement and need collide inside me.

The other one pushes me forward and moves to my head, he grips my hair as his cock is pushed into my mouth and they both start riding me. I start to shake as my body builds ever tighter. I suck and lick at the cock in my mouth and I push down onto the one fucking into my pussy and fire flashes along my nerves and through my veins.

Suddenly the men stop moving and I am held still. I try to relax my muscles as I know what is about to happen but I'm too revved up. I scream my need when the plug is ripped out of my rear.

I feel a squirt of cold gel hit my heated passage then He slams into me as hard and far as he can. Then again and again until He is seated as deep as he can go. I am panting and shaking as my body struggles to take him. I am relieved when he stops and waits once he is deep inside me. Waits for my panting to slow and my muscles to relax then he starts to move. Fucking into me in a well practiced rhythm with the other two.

I moan and whimper as I fight the orgasm that is building to enormous proportions inside me. "God, please don't make me go without this time", I pray.

The one in my mouth floods me with pre-cum as he jerks and grows harder, I swallow as he pushes down my throat and holds there for another spurt. I feel the one in my pussy grow harder. As does my Master and his grip on my hips tightens as he starts fucking me harder and harder. The other two following his lead.

My body winds tighter and tighter, my muscles starting to lock as I fight the orgasm that is raking at me and I start to shake. His fingers go to my clit and I hear the words I've been longing to hear for over a week... "Cum for me, my Princess".

I startle at the rarely used endearment. The tidal wave of pent up need swells higher and higher with each fuck into me and the intensity of it is frightening. My body goes still for one beat and my pussy and arse clench painfully tight.

A second beat and I lose my breath.

A third beat and it breaks over me in spine bending rush that threatens to crush me. Convulsive waves crash through me as my body bucks, thrashes and squirts and the men fuck into me harder still.

I'd scream at the force of it but I can't catch my breath to do so. Then just when I think my body is calming down the clamps on my nipples are given a sharp tug then released and I am thrown back into the maelstrom.

I feel the one in my mouth thrust deep and start to jerk as he spurts cum down my throat. I struggle not to choke and my eyes water as I try to swallow. I feel the one in my pussy fuck into me wildly before going tense as he starts to cum.

My Master keeps fucking into me hard. Pushing my own climax on and on as the others go still inside me. Then I feel him go rigid and he starts to cum. A spurt inside my arse then he pulls out and sprays the rest over my pussy and back as I collapse onto the one beneath me.

I hear him grunt as he finishes then he grabs my hair and lifts my head, "Who do you belong to"?

"I belong to you, my Master". I reply as I let him see my willing submission to His Domination.

Unykorn
Unykorn
61 Followers