Pulling My Weight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers

Stroking another guy's cock is an interesting experience. Every guy has stroked his own, of course. Totally different experience! When you're stroking your own cock, you're mostly focused on what your cock is feeling. When you're stroking another guy's cock, you're totally focused on how the cock feels in your hand.

It's a combination of extremely hard and extremely soft. The shaft is hard-if you're doing a good job. But the skin is soft and smooth. Silk over steel! Quite a sensation.

I actually enjoyed focusing on it for a while. But then the urgency of a fully erect cock, ready to shoot, called me to move on.

As I brought my lips toward Steve's yearning shaft, I saw it twitch in anticipation. I took a deep breath and plunged down onto Steve's cock, taking it as deeply as I could. That turned out to be almost all the way. I couldn't quite get my lips down to his pelvic bone before I gagged and had to pull back.

I'd gotten Steve pretty far along toward his orgasm before taking him in my mouth and, apparently, just watching me and Chuck had gotten him pretty hot to begin with. It didn't take long for me to get Steve to the point of inevitability. I felt his thigh muscles clench and his hips thrust forward to bury his cock as deep in my mouth as he could.

Steve put his hands on the back of my head and began shooting his cum in the back of my throat. I gagged and he released his hold on my head slightly, allowing me to back off a little. He shot jet after jet of hot cum into my mouth. I managed to swallow most of it as he pumped it into my mouth, but some escaped my lips and dribbled down his throbbing shaft.

When he'd spent his load, he ordered me to clean up his cock with my tongue. When he, and for that matter Chuck, had been shooting cum in my mouth and I'd be trying to swallow as quickly as I could, I couldn't really focus that much on the taste and texture of the cum. I was so much in the moment that I wasn't that attentive to those things. Now, I was, and it was a troubling experience.

I suppose that, if I'd been able to separate the immediate sensations from the fact that I'd been forced into a humiliating, subservient role with my two colleagues, maybe then I wouldn't have found the taste and texture so revolting. It was mostly just salty and slimy. But I'd eaten slimy things before-indeed, paid for them in restaurants, like the time I ordered Natto to try some traditional Japanese cuisine.

Probably, the revulsion was completely due to the humiliation of being turned into Steve's and Chuck's cum-slut. That didn't make it any less revolting.

And, Steve, at least, seemed to be enjoying my humiliation. Chuck had been a decent guy about the whole thing. He'd gotten the head he'd been missing, blown his load in my mouth, and zoned out in his after-climax euphoria. Steve, on the other hand, continued to give me instructions to clean up his cock with my tongue well after I'd licked it clean of the last remnants of his semen. He was basking in his role as my dominator. This made the experience quite different, I found.

Finally, Steve declared my job done-well after it really was. And now I had a problem.

What do you do when you're down on your knees, in your own business office after just sucking off your two partners? I mean, how do you exit the situation. Do you get up, straighten your tie, clear your throat, and leave the room as if nothing special happened? Do you hide your head in shame and skulk out of the room as quickly as possible? Do you talk to your "friends" who had just abused your mouth and clearly intended to do so again at their pleasure? What do you say?

I had no script for this. The option I took was closest to the skulking out in shame one, though I tried not to allow the extent of my humiliation show. That would seem to give them even more power than they'd already assumed they had. On the other hand, I wasn't about to act as if nothing special had happened. I really didn't want them thinking that this was all okay with me.

I went to my office, poured three fingers of Scotch from my stash, and downed it faster than I'd ever drunk good Scotch before. I texted Joan that I'd be later than usual and waited until I was sure that Chuck and Steve had gone home. I really didn't want to see them again this evening. I had some things to deal with; I had to think about how I'd handle this.

Could my relationship with Joan go on as before, or would my knowledge that I was a cocksucker and cum-bucket for my partners alter my relationship with Joan. What would I be thinking about the next time she gave me a blow job? About how Chuck's and Steve's cocks felt in my mouth? How their cum tasted?

And what about my life in the office from now on. I didn't delude myself that this was a one-time demand. Steve and Chuck had made it clear that I'd be pulling my weight in the office, one way or another. And they'd found a way that worked for them. I knew I couldn't face Joan and admit that I'd been voted out of the partnership because I couldn't pull my weight professionally. So, I guess I was trying to find some way of handling this so that it could work for me, too.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers
12