Puma Sessions Ch. 01

Story Info
MILF's seduced and trained to serve a young stud.
5k words
4.2
95.9k
63

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story, I hope you like my fantasy novel of sexual adventures.

*****

The Audition

I woke to the room getting light and slipped quietly out of bed, leaving Tom my husband to get some rest. I looked at Tom as he lay there snoring over the noise of the PAP machine.

It was sad he was so sexy when I married him just out of high school at age 18. I thought nothing of our age difference at the time, he was 14 years my senior which made he even sexier to me.

But over the years Tom had put on a lot of weight, well over 300 pounds with a heart condition.

The up side was that over the years he had work hard and was now the President of one of the larger banks in town.

His position provided a great life for me and my boys ages 12 and 14. We lived in a large two story colonial with a designer pool in the back, on 1 acre in an exclusive gated community. We had nice cars and each year we took several vacations to different places around the World that they were great.

I moved quietly to the bathroom and washed my face, putting on some light makeup and brushed my teeth. I changed into my workout clothes, stretch pants and a sports bra with a baggy T-shirt over.

Dressed I went down stairs to get breakfast started for my Husband and the boys. With everything about ready I went upstairs and rousted everyone a wake. They all filed down and we had a quick breakfast. I gave Tom a peck on the lips as he left for work and I made sure the boys got on the bus.

With everybody out of the house I jumped into my Mercedes and headed out. Since the boys started school that left me a lot of time to kill so I started working out at the gym 2 or 3 times a week depending on my schedule.

I worked up a good sweat during the spin class and used a couple machines that focus on my stomach and upper body for a good all round workout. I needed a shower bad and sometimes would take them at the gym but usually only when I went with my friend Gina who I was having lunch with in a couple hours.

The gym wasn't far from my house and soon I found myself under my refreshing jetted shower which I preferred over the gym showers. I went about soaping up as the jets tingled across my body. As I rinsed the jets shot across my breasts causing my nipples to harden. The jets felt great as they teased my nipples, I thought what the hell it had been a while.

I pulled off the shower head and sat down spreading my legs allowing jets to tease my clit. I held the shower head with one hand as I used my other to play with my hard nipples as I closed my eyes and fantasized about an imaginary lover taking me repeatedly.

The water splashed over my clit stinging just enough to take me further. Soon I was moaning loudly as I released, my pussy rippled with pleasure as I pinched my nipple causing me to squeal a little. My orgasm started to fade and I thought damn that was good, I needed that, it had been a while.

Feeling refreshed and satisfied I stepped out of the shower and started dying off. Dry, I looked into the mirror taking an assessment, not bad for a 33 year old Chinese girl, well half Chinese with 2 kids, my stomach was flat and my ass was full and not saggy.

In my opinion my breasts were my best feature and seemed to attract a lot of attention. I was still a 36 DD and the girls had recovered nicely from breast feeding my 2 boys and were not saggy at all.

My areoles are light brown and about 1 ½ inches around but my nipples were a little puffy, like gum drops or raspberry's, after breast feeding. They didn't look quite as nice but now the little rounded tips were super sensitive.

But still, all in all not bad if I say so myself, I started to dry my hair before I worked myself up again and had to break out the vibrator for another round.

With my hair dry I applied my makeup and after went to the dressing room to get dressed. My one indulgence was I loved sexy underwear and I chose a nice red laced bra and panties. Another look into the full length mirror satisfied I picked out a nice sun dress and heels. Dressed, I checked the time, good just enough time to get to the restaurant to meet Gina for lunch.

Gina was my best friend, we usually had lunch about once a week to catch up and gossip about the neighborhood, she is a divorcé and single with one darling little girl which she adores. Gina and I had been friends for about four years since she moved into the neighborhood.

Gina was 32 and in my opinion absolutely stunning, 5'4", blonde, tiny frame with huge D cups and a killer ass, the kind that's turn heads when she walks down the street.

I pulled into the parking the same time as Gina and we met at the entrance and hugged and kissed cheeks before entering. The restaurant was not crowded and we were quickly seated off to the side with a nice view of the lake. We had a nice lunch and sipped a glass of wine as we gossip about the neighborhood.

Lately Gina had been asking more probing questions about my sex life or lack of. Just little jokes and sometimes more direct but I didn't think anything of it. I just gave her my sad story in very general terms, happy to change the subject to her sex life which was far more interesting than anything I was having.

So after my boring tale I asked Gina if she was dating anybody juicy. Gina stalled for a while and blushed after a bit as she admitted that she had been keeping a secret from me.

Then she told me about Jack, a friend of hers, that she visits on a regular base to satisfy certain needs.

Gina went on to explain that she started seeing Jack shortly after separating from her husband and had to be very discrete when it came to men. After months with Jack he helped her get a good divorce lawyer to get a fair settlement. Gina told me that he was a just her lover and it was not a serious commitment for her or Jack. It was just their thing, kind of friends with benefits but more benefits than friends that worked for both of them and she didn't see that changing anytime soon.

Gina described him in great detail and that he was younger, single, discrete and thoroughly satisfying and that they been hooking up every month or so for about nine months.

I was taken aback as she giggled telling me she would be happy to share her young lover and get me an audition to see if we were compatible, that is if I was interested. Laughing so loud it attracted the attention of several tables in the room.

She added, "Trust me darling he's just what you need, he'll tune you up and make you purr like a kitten."

I blushed, beet red, as I realized that several tables had overheard some of our discussion and I flatly refused her offer as quietly as I could but I could not stop myself.

Asking, "How young is he?"

Gina just giggled, "Not as young as you're thinking you dirty girl, he's 25, I think he got married very young but it didn't work out. Listen Hun when you get tired of being frustrated and tired of playing DJ with yourself, just let me know," and we laughed again.

Although thoroughly embarrassed by my friend's offer, it was on my mind, along with some of the things Gina had to say about Jack. It wasn't long before I was masturbating on a daily bases, fantasying about Jack, this went on for a month as my curiosity grew.

After much thought back and forth I decided I needed more than a fantasy and my masturbation. Tom no longer had any interest in my needs so it was time to go with option B so I called Gina and sheepishly brought up the subject of Jack.

Gina just laughed and saying, "I knew you would come around," and that she would talk to Jack and let me know on Thursday when she and I had lunch.

After the call, I felt cheap and embarrassed but it did not stop me from running to my bedroom, stripping off my shorts and panties and furiously rubbing my clit until I had a fantastic orgasm. After a nice long shower, I went to the kitchen to fix dinner for the hubby and kids.

The next couple of days past slowly but I held back on my self-gratification as my anticipation became intense. Finally I met Gina for lunch, as she approached me, dressed in short shorts and a tank top she was positively glowing with a slight blush she stated that she had just finished up a session with Jack and was famished.

With that we went and sat down and ordered drinks and lunch, not saying another word on the Jack subject, we had a nice lunch and just chit chatted about the neighborhood.

I was dying to ask if she had talked to Jack about me. After another drink I finally came to the conclusion that she was toying with me and wasn't going to bring up the subject until I asked.

Blushing I asked "Did you talk to Jack?"

Gina laughed loudly, "I was kind of busy but afterward I did ask Jack to give you a test drive."

I was embarrassed and blushing even more as I sat there waiting for some details.

Finally Gina said, "Jack had some questions but I assured him you were a good fit for him and I showed him your pictures from my phone."

Then Gina showed me a picture of Jack, he was handsome outdoors type, dark hair with a nice cut and a nice smile.

Gina giggled some more saying, "He would be happy to meet you over coffee this coming Monday at a Starbucks across town and go from there, if you both are mutually agreeable."

Gina gave me the time and address and told me to plan on at least three hours for coffee, Gina winked at me and burst out laughing as my jaw dropped.

We paid the bill and walked out to my car, when she pulled me close, kissed me on the cheek which sent a shiver down my spine.

She whispered in my ear, "Don't chicken out, you won't regret it. You deserve it, sweetie, see you next Thursday and we can compare notes."

Gina turned and laughed loudly as she walked back to her car.

The weekend passed slowly as I went back and forth to go or not but early Monday morning I was already hot in anticipation.

So the next decision was what to wear sexy, whore or house wife. I went with house wife although sexy house wife, I hoped and picked out a sheer bra and thong panties. My nipples were already hard; I moaned just a little when my nipples rubbed my bra as I put the girls in.

I slid into my Capri pants and put on some strappy heels that went with my silk top that accented my chest. I took one last look in the full length mirror, I thought not too shabby, with that I inhaled a deep breath and marched down to my car.

I drove more or less on automatic as fear and anticipation swirled back and forth. My pussy was way past moist and my hard nipples ached for attention.

That's what compelled me to go through with this meeting. As I pulled into the parking lot I almost chickened out until I thought of what Gina had said and decided to march in to battle.

I look around the room and there was Jack sitting with two cups of coffee at the table. I walked over to him, trying my best to walk sexy, Jack was smiling appreciatively as I strode over and got to the table and stuck out my hand which was shaking slightly as I introduced myself.

He rose and introduced himself and told me Gina had told him what I usually ordered. Blushing I sat down thanked him and sipped my coffee. His picture did not do him justice at 6'1", 200 lbs. with deep blue eyes with a Mediterranean complexion, he was gorgeous.

Jack was unfazed by my uncomfortable situation and started up the conversation, gently reaching across the table taking my hand, an electric current shot though my whole body immediately confirming my fears and hopes that this was really going to happen.

Jack was very kind and was very concerned that I felt comfortable with everything, which was very reassuring. As we chatted I became very relaxed and excited at the same time. We finished our coffee and walked out, just outside he took into his arms, kissed me lightly on my cheek and I trembled with excitement.

Jack ask if I was OK and up for a little drive? I told him that I was just a little nervous having never done anything like this before. He smiled and took my hand as we walked; when our hands touched I felt another electric jolt and my body tingled all the way down to my toes.

My car was parked off to the side in the strip mall and Jack said it would be fine and we could take his truck to his house not far away.

To get into some stranger's car would normally set off alarm bells and it sort of did but I was so horny now that I would have gone with just about anyone, so I floated in his hand to his truck.

He open the door for me and helped me step up into the cab, as the door shut I felt more comfortable with his tinted windows. His truck smelt refreshing and not of smoke so that was a relief. We were on the other side of town that my family very seldom went but better safe than sorry when you're committing adultery.

It was just a short drive to Jack's house just on the outskirts of town but as we drove I began to worry about staining his leather seats as my pussy was as wet as it's ever been.

Jack's place was gated with a very nice entrance and a long driveway to a single story Texas's style house with a high pitched roof, on about 10 acres judging by the fence, and I guess the house was about 4,000 square feet, can you tell the real estate agent coming out of me.

Then I started to get more uneasy as I wondered if this house was his or his parents and if was would they be home. If it was his parent's house and they were home I would die from embarrassment.

It was secluded which was nice for what I was about to do. On the way he gave me a breath mint which I was grateful for after the coffee.

Arriving he stopped the truck, unbuckled his seat belt and lean over a giving me a deep soulful kiss with just the right amount of tongue.

Tingling all over again I watched as Jack got out and opened my door I slid down into his arms for another long and passionate kiss that curled my toes.

I felt somewhat relieved there were no parents to be seen. No turning back now I was determined to go through with this at least once. I was just a little worried if I could keep up with Jack, having little experience with men other than my husband.

Already more excited and scared than I have ever been, I was anxious and probably would have driven away if I was in my car. But my car wasn't here and I was about to go in a stranger's house for sex and the only thing I had to rely on was the trust I had in my best friend not to put me in harm's way.

Just then Jack scooped me up into his arms he carried me into his house, apprehension and anticipation drove me crazy. He weaved me through the house and placed me very carefully on to his king size bed.

His master suite was very large and nicely decorated with the back wall all glass open to a very nice deck and Jacuzzi, and surrounded by a wooded area.

As I lay on Jack's bed I giggled to myself at the things Gina talks me into this was the craziest.

I was a little uncomfortable with all the exposure from the open window but that past quickly as I saw Jack staring intently at my wet crotch that had spotted through my thong and Capri's.

Realizing what he was looking at, I just giggled like a school girl.

"I guess playing hard to get is out of the question."

To my credit Jack had a noticeable large bulge in his pants that seemed to live up to Gina's description, which I was having a hard time believing. Jack slowly pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his six pack abs which caused me to gasp as my heart raced.

He just laughed as he crawled over me, pressing his full weight on me as we kissed and he slowly massage my breasts, causing me to moan softly.

With all caution aside as Jack rose up and I nearly tore off my top and bra.

Jack attacked my breast's kissing and nibbling all around my tits but intentionally avoiding my nipples even as I tried to put them in his mouth. He worked my tits until I thought I would scream, I squealed as he finally clamped down on my left hard nipple and suckled. I moaned and ground my groin on his cock straining against his jeans trying to escape.

Pulling off my nipple, leaving my right nipple aching for attention Jack slowly took off my heels and unbuttoned my Capri's. I was uneasy but aroused as I helped him slide off my pants and thong.

With those out of the way he fastened my heels back on. Jack took a second looking at my hairy bush and frowned a little but said nothing, I was a little embarrassed. I guess I should have trimmed the hedge a little but it really didn't cross my mind at the time.

All caution aside I clawed at his jeans trying to open the buckle and unzip his pants to free his cock. Smiling he finally rolled on his back and raised his hips as I pulled his jeans off, he was commando so his large cock popped out of his jeans and I gasped again.

You know the old saying seeing is believing, Jack's cock was massive; the closet thing I could compare it to was a plum on top of a cucumber with two large Kiwis in a sack, his cock and balls were shaved clean, leaving pubic hair across the top which made me more self-conscious about my hairy bush.

I nervously took his cock into my hand; it was semi hard, my hand was too small to close around it, fitting about three quarters around. The look of shocked surprise on my face fed his ego.

He laughed, "That's Captain One-Eyed Willy."

I questioned, "Captain One-Eyed Willy?"

Jack Laughed, "Yea that's what I call my dick, Captain One-Eyed Willy; you can call him Willy once you get to know him better."

Laughing too I added, "OH my God, I've never seen a penis this big."

Jack laughed louder, as I slowly stroked his manhood up and down slowly. "Save that proper language for when you're at home, what you have in your hand is a dick or cock from now on understand?"

I nodded but I was taken aback at his change in tone but I was mesmerized by his size along with pure wanton desire and just a little fear drove me to continue to stroke his cock.

Next Jack commanded, "Now Taylor, get to know The Captain and give me a blow job."

Realizing I was totally out of my element, previously I was always in control and decided what little games was played during sex with my other 3 lovers, sad I know.

I had only really sucked two cocks, my husband's and my first boyfriend's to avoid sex with him. I didn't mind sucking a little but I never let a man ejaculate in my mouth not even my husband, it was something I just wouldn't stoop to. But after seeing Captain Willy I was pretty sure I would have to make some allowances for Jack.

But I was in Jack's world, the roles were reversed, he wanted what I had but I needed him more so I knew I would be playing his games today. As I anxiously looked forward to this new game, with the big but scary prize.

With my usual game out the window, I had to wing it so I tried to express confidence by smiling as I bent down kissing the head of his cock causing it to twitch upward.

I worked his tool licking up and down occasionally trying to swallow as much as I could without gagging which had to be nine or ten inches long, I could only manage a couple inches.

His plum and shaft fill my mouth like a big knockwurst sausage. While still on his cock, I looked up and our eyes met as he looked down savoring every moment as my lips stretched around his shaft trying to engulf his manhood. I tried to impress him and tried to shallow his entire shaft but I choked and gagged after only three inches.

I thought he would be disappointed but to my surprise he pulled me off his cock and rolled me on my stomach and started to give me a fabulous massage kneading and kissing me from my neck down to my toes.

He paid special attention to my ass as it pumped up and down automatically in anticipation of his huge cock.

Eventually he rolled me over and examined my pussy, spreading my lips as I jolted at his touch. Jack explained he'd never had Chinese pussy before and thought there would be less hair on my pubic mound and wanted to check it out.

12